Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Ally

User Image"Right."
Nodding she looked aside as a being entered the cafe' and waved a hand. "Hello. " Looking to Natalie she could only nod in response. There was a lot to deal with. Natalie had a lot to deal with...
She always does. Poor dear.
Looking back to the being she smiled warmly. "Ah, can I get you something to eat or drink? Maybe?"
Did ghostly things eat? What could they eat? I don't think I could mke a soul sorbet or anything like that. I've never really tried though.

Mademoiselle Alvinette
NATTY

-Elleriad Nivroc-
Elliot

[[ooc: sorry mom was dinging me on FB.]]
His orange eyes swiveled back and forth from the woman as he adjusted his seating. How was he? He pondered that question for a tad as he continued to fiddle with his ponytail; re-braiding it in small portions as he opened his caramel painted lips to speak. "I"ve been decent, just laying low." He said to Natalie as he looked at her and paused before being addressed by the other woman. Hmm, was he hungry? A tad bit, but he would be alright. A small snack wouldn't hurt though. He hadn't tasted a soul in quite sometime. That's always a double-edged sword, but he was hoping to fix that problem soon enough. He would then speak to the woman in regards to food. "Just some tea...and perhaps some jelly toast." Elliot would say offering the woman a small smile. He would have ordered what human's called "peanut butter and jelly." His sweet tooth rang in the back of his mouth as his tail swayed back and forth. After making his order, he would blink and then turn back to Natalie. "More importantly, how are you?"he asked her as his eyes scanned her. He had hoped she was in better spirits and morale than the last few times he had seen her. Most of the reason why he came, that and a few of his own personal to-do lists. "Is all with you a bit better?" He continued to ask. What could he say? Elliot was slightly concerned. It meant alot coming a hollow to ask questions like that. He knew she was a tough cookie though. It would take more than a few bumps and booby traps to keep her down.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie smiled to Elliot. Her mind was a million miles away, but Elliot was a friend. He deserved her attention because he was a friend. So she had to stop thinking about her problems and keep her mind on conversation. "I'm all right," she said. "Kinda tired today because I've been workin' and runnin' errands, but all in all, I've been doin' well! And I'm glad Joe's business is doin' so well too."

She cast a glance at Molly, hoping they'd still get to talk in a bit.

iNk_mAy
-Elleriad Nivroc-

Time-traveling Ally

User ImageMolly gave Natalie a wink, We'll talk later. I think we all need to take it kind of slow. Heading back to the kitchen she worked on making some toast and wondered where Kenji was. Looking to the schedule on the fridge she realized that he actually had the night off. Shrugging as the toaster popped she buttered the toast, poured the tea from the kettle on the burner. And set back out into the seating area. She pushed a small carousel of jelly and sweeteners closer to the plate.
"There you are! If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask. I am Molly by the way."
Looking to Natalie she placed a hand on her hip. "What about you, miss? Anything to eat. I know I set out the cookies but I'm sure you'll at least want a mocha or something. I think I still remember how to make one. Ha!"

Mademoiselle Alvinette
NATTY

-Elleriad Nivroc-
Elliot
"Thank you." He said to the woman as he idly took the plate and began to jelly his toast. After finishing that process, the arrancar then took his tea in one hand and took a small sip from the cup. He gave a sigh of relief as it went down his throat and rolled into his stomach, warming his insides. Much to the reason why he loved tea, and alcohol for that matter. Upon hearing Natalies response, he would nod in understanding. He did remember she was always on the move. "Let's switch roles. I could certainly use some work, and i know you could use a vacation.." he said to her, with a small snicker as he munched on a piece of toast. It would be a breath of fresh air to say the least. He usually ended up spending his day(s) wandering about. Unfortunately, that led to a decent amount of ridiculous events for him. Some disciplined work might just help him more than he joked about it, but don't tell him that, his lazy a**. Once he finished his toast, he would then come to ask her another question. "By the way, have you seen Wilton lately?" He asked as he took a sip of his tea. The question, however, became a bit less important at the mention of one word. "Cookies?" He repeated as he looked at the woman with a raised, interested brow, and then around the cafe. Well, now his sweet tooth was awake.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Molly brought Elliot his toast, and Natalie laughed as he told her that she needed a vacation because she was always on the move. "I'd love a vacation!" she said. "But I have no idea where I'd go! All my friends are here!" She tapped her chin. "Then again, I could always just take a day off and go shoppin' or somethin'..." She seriously doubted that she'd get a day off until after Halloween, though. Every Halloween, she was either working or getting targeted...How's that different than any other day, though?

"I saw Wilton a few days ago at the brewery, but not since then," she told him. She'd lived at the brewery's inn for a few weeks after the last time she was kidnapped, before Vintrict had found her again and she'd been forced to find a safer place to sleep. She still popped by the brewery sometimes, though. And her puppy, Bogey, was very popular among her fellow patrons.

She giggled at Molly calling her "miss." "I'd love a mocha!" she said. "I should probably get a sandwich or somethin', but for right now, I'll settle for spoilin' my dinner with mocha and cookies!"

-Elleriad Nivroc-
iNk_mAy

Time-traveling Ally

User Image"I made some practice batches of sugar cookies for the halloween party Joe's having here. Just to make sure I didn't end up with any scary looking ones that weren't on purpose. They're not as prettily frosted but they are frosted!", Molly went over and grabbed the platter setting it between the two of them. Looking to Natalie she pointed back to the kitchen. "I could make you a sandwich. I think there's still some sliced beef and cooked bacon in the fridge. If you want a BLT or something simple like that? I mean I could use the stove but...Kenji gets kind of grumpy if I make a mess of things."
Giggling she went ahead and worked on making Natalie a chocolate mocha. Of course she was going to put a healthy dollop of whipped cream in the mug! Setting it down she moved to make herself a cold cup of sweetened coffee.

Mademoiselle Alvinette
NATTY

-Elleriad Nivroc-
Elliot
(cya guys!)
Well, they certainly did look delicious. He would make a small sigh upon hearing Natalies response to his question. Where the hell was wilton? Elliot had hoped he was working on, or at least started his special potion. The sooner he got that, the better. With a small shoulder shrug, he spoke."What a pity. I hoped to find him in regards to a transaction." he said as he adjusted the way he was sitting and finished off his toast, followed by a nice sip of tea. His tail swished as he did so. Needless to say he was pretty comfy. What made it even better, was the plate of cookies that was set down for him and Natalie to snack on. He took a cookie and sniffed it. First time he had cookies? basically. He nibbled on it before taking a small bite. He crunched and munched before his sweet tooth opened his mouth and spoke for him, theoretically of course. "..These are magnificent." He exclaimed as he took another bite and finished off his very first cookie. What a vocabulary he had. His taste buds threw a house party in his mouth. "I'd actually might trade meat in for this." he said to himself. He would make a mental note to ask the woman how to make those on a seperate date and time. Unfortunately for him, It was that time. The black collar around his neck began to make a loud jingle as the metal cross pendant upon it wiggled violently. That usually meant someone or something was in the area that he couldn't sense, and they were likely coming for him. Stupid a** shinigami. He sighed and sucked his teeth. "And there's my que." he said as he stood up and took 2 more cookies in a napkin. "I shall most certainly return for this party you speak of, especially for these." he said with a small smirk and lifted up the awesome cookies in his hand. He would more than likely return before then anyway, he was always in the mood for food, he discriminated not. " I'll converse with you all some time later, it was nice." he said to both of them, offering a small salute to them before vanishing into thin air with a vibration of sound and static. Ahh Sonido.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie nodded. "BLT sounds perfect!" she said. "No need to mess up Kenji's kitchen and have him start fussin' at ya!" She looked at the cookies. "And these don't look scary to me! They look cute! And yummy!"

She giggled as she saw Elliot sample a cookie. He was hesitant at first, but it didn't take him long to eat enthusiastically and proclaim that they were magnificent. "See, Molly? Elliot agrees!" Taking a cookie decorated to look like a jack-o-lantern, she took a bite. "Mmm!"

But then, just as quickly, Elliot's jewelry started vibrating and making loud sounds, and he excused himself before disappearing, a trick Natalie had seen him do before. "People come and go so quickly here!" she quipped, quoting The Wizard of Oz. She sighed and turned back to Molly. They really needed to come up with some kind of a game plan...

-Elleriad Nivroc-
iNk_mAy

Time-traveling Ally

User Image"Thank you. I'll be sure to save some especially for you then. Hee hee.", Molly beamed at the compliment and waved as he took his leave looking back to Natalie. "Well I hate to be a party pooper myself but...I do have some costumes and stuff I need to get done for people. Plus...it was a pretty tiresome day. I'd love to catch up though when we have more time."
Molly moved to hang up her apron and looked over her shoulder to the kitchen. "Like I said there's some meat in the fridge if you wanted to make a sandwich or something. Plus there's soups in there. I think there's potato and some kind of stew? Yeah definitely stew since Kenji made a few roasts earlier."
She moved to grab her red hoodie from the coat rack and moved to give Natalie another hug. "It's nice. Being back...Having Joe back. I just hope that he'll recover soon. It'll be nice not having to tip-toe and worry around him."
Molly cast her another smile before she slipped out the door.

Mademoiselle Alvinette
NATTY

[[ooc: SO SORRY. I almost passed out on my keyboard. I need to head to bed. I won't be on at all tomorrow, but probably Fri. and Sat. So see ya'll then!]]
-Elleriad Nivroc-
Elliot

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie smiled. "I can't wait to see what you come up with for costumes!" she said. "And yeah, you need to get you some rest, Miss Molly! You've been workin' awful hard the last few days!" She got up, grabbing another cookie. "I think I'm gonna head off myself rather than mess up Kenji's kitchen!" She lowered her voice. "I don't sleep at home anymore, because I have a stalker. But I have a safe place to sleep, and I'm glad it's a comfy home away from home!" Natalie was considering moving out of the cafe, actually; too many memories. And home was where her friends were, after all!

"And I know what you mean about the tiptoein' and worrying. Th-there's so many things we need to catch up on, and I worry so much about him. But...but things'll work out. They're already startin' to, because you guys are home safe. Anyway...g'night, hon'!"

She followed Molly out the door, getting into her sleek black custom-built Highwayman and driving back to Iris's boardinghouse.

((Yeah, I work a closing shift tomorrow night and then I open Friday, so I won't be around much tomorrow night either. But I should be around Friday and Saturday night. Good night! emotion_hug ))

iNk_mAy
User Image

Cade danced his way into the diner, hips swaying and fingers snapping. That apple pie his uncle threw at him was amazing! He totally had to get another slice of that. As he crossed the threshold, the teen pulled out his earbuds and silenced his music player.

"Anyone here?" he asked, tip toeing his way inside. Kind of quiet for a diner. Then again, it was pretty late. Cade took a quick tour of the eating area, poking and prodding at the various decorations on the walls. Diners had the best decorations!

"Is that....?" he began, eyes lighting up and grin threatening to split his face. "A jukebox! Yes! This place is awesome!" Cade made a beeline for the machine, fingers already fishing through his pockets for quarters.

Pretty soon Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B was blaring in what was once silence. "Gotta love the Andrews Sisters," he said with a firm nod.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie was yawning as she trudged into the diner late in the evening. What a long day! Work, therapy, and more work...she felt dead on her feet. She needed food and company.

Three things greeted her as she came inside. Cade, the sound of the Andrews Sisters, and the smell of delicious food. "Hi Cade!" she greeted. "What's up?" Her foot was already tapping to the music, even though she didn't know how to dance.
User Image

Cade was already falling into a basic jive form when Natalie joined him. "Hey Nat!" Perfect! He now had a dance partner. Smirk sliding into place, Cade quickly crossed the space between them and pulled Natalie in for a dance! The basic jive was pretty simple and perfect for this upbeat tune.

His right arm wrapped itself around Natalie's upper back while his left hand clasped with Natalie's. Cade took the lead, moving the two to the left and right in a simple three step. "C'mon Nat! Can't have good music and not dance to it," he pointed out impishly.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Cade was already dancing as he came up to Natalie, and before she knew it, her cousin had pulled her in for a dance, saying that they couldn't have good music without dancing to it. Natalie giggled. "Well, that'd be true if I could dance!" she retorted. "But I don't know how! Well, other than the Macarena and the Electric Slide!"

But she would try to follow Cade's lead. She'd learned how to throw knives; how hard could dancing be? She did her best and found that it wasn't too hard once she got the hang of it. And that gave her an idea. I don't know if Joe knows how to dance, or if that's something he likes to do. But I've always wanted to learn how to swing dance... "Say, this is fun!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff