Welcome to Gaia! ::

Turkey, Ham or Stuffing?

Turkey! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Ham! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Stuffing! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
...Ham on Turkey Day? 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
-stab- 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

Astrals face hardened when he snapped at her, and she frowned at him.
"I wont ask you to." She repeated quietly. "I understand. She'll probably be gone soon. Lets...lets take a walk."
Believe me, she understood not wanting to think about a war. Bloodshed and loss and...and so many brutal murders carried out by herself and those near her.
"And you don't have to be closed off to me, do you?" She added, eyes narrowing slightly with her worry.

ChainsawDooM's Partner In Crime

Unsealed Specter

This had been so very unexpected...That her wanderings would take her so far, only to bring her to the doorstep of a past enemy. Too unexpected. How had she not recognized him, before..when she and Ivaek had first been to the bar? She should have.
That might have saved them some trouble.

"You would be surprised, Ivaek. You really would. Just go," she said, following him to the window.
The sound of the shattering glass was ignored. Nothing mattered now, nothing aside from escape.
Bricriu might have sighed, wistfully, if she hadn't been so agitated. Comfort was a rarity...and they weren't likely to find it again any time soon.

Xx MissUtena xX's Partner

Eloquent Datemate

"No..it was simply a defense..I'm not as powerful as I was. She could overtake my mind, if she had the knowledge and whim."" he sighed.
A walk...that might help, actually.
"Let's go, then. I need some air.."

--------------

"Sure, sure." he drawled, ducking through the window and onto the roof.
The stinging sensation told him he'd not cleared all the glass.
He'd need to bandage that or something.
"I'm sure we can find some place in town, easily."
Milosh Black
"No..it was simply a defense..I'm not as powerful as I was. She could overtake my mind, if she had the knowledge and whim."" he sighed.
A walk...that might help, actually.
"Let's go, then. I need some air.."

--------------

"Sure, sure." he drawled, ducking through the window and onto the roof.
The stinging sensation told him he'd not cleared all the glass.
He'd need to bandage that or something.
"I'm sure we can find some place in town, easily."

Astral jumped up, a new initiative in mind - mike Milosh smile, grin, and laugh. No more sadness or terror, she wouldn't STAND for it.
She bent her arm slightly and held it out, a mocking form of the gentleman asking the ladies arm on a date. She grinned at him expectantly and wiggled her arm a bit, barely restraining a giggle.
For someone so prim and proper, there was no telling how he'd react.

Eloquent Datemate

Languidly, Milosh climbed to his feet, taking a few moments to settle his composure.
Azure eyes looked at Astral stupidly, then her arm, then back into her eyes.
The poor man was obviously puzzled.
"I'm supposed to offer you MY arm." he corrected softly.
Which he did.

Unsealed Specter

"I don't care, so long as we're away from here," said Bricriu, agitation tinging her voice. "Unless you wish to end up in the Abyss, sooner than you ever thought, you should move quickly."

The familiar wanted to get away, right this very minute. If she could teleport, she would...but that wasn't possible. She had no desire to face the mistling, not knowing that he no longer held the power that he had, what seemed like eons ago.

She followed Ivaek out onto the roof, forcing the bloodied shards of glass out of the windowframe before she exited the building. Fool...he better than any should know what leaving blood around could lead to.
Milosh Black
Languidly, Milosh climbed to his feet, taking a few moments to settle his composure.
Azure eyes looked at Astral stupidly, then her arm, then back into her eyes.
The poor man was obviously puzzled.
"I'm supposed to offer you MY arm." he corrected softly.
Which he did.

Astral lips spread into a grin, which quickly gave way to laughter.
"Thats what custom dictates, yes," She yeilded with a small chuckle, twining her arm through his in that classic elbow-locked fashion, stepping close so that her arm was bent and at her side.
"But customs not always right, yknow."
They were out the door in a matter of moments, a beeline for the forest line.
Moji tumbled out of bed and rubbed her red eyes. She looked around her old room and her heart fell slightly. There were still small signs of Tank littered about the room: a random, lost tank top, a sock or two and a bottle of his soap. He must have packed up in a hurry. Probably for a job. Moji shuffled sleepily into the bathroom. She scooped up the discarded tank top and a pair of her pants before she entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Soon after the door had closed the water began running and a hard rock station began to blast out of a boom box.

Eloquent Datemate

n the abyss? Oh, this was new knowledge to him.
He had his assumptions, of course. But to have them confirmed.
"Oh like you wouldn't mind me being your slave for all damnation's eternity." Ivaek countered, hopping onto the ground below with a soft thump and rustle of boot and garment.

-------------

Milosh simply nodded. The fear had evaporated into passive worry as the two of them made it into the forest.
"I'm sorry. For leaving without notice. I just...needed to take care of a few things." he explained.
"Nothing terribly critical. But you know."
It was nice to be away from everyone and everything. Just the two of them again.
Oh right. He was away.
She'd thought up a whole speech about that. With a few creative cursewords, too!
Instead, she paused for half a step, a hitch in her stride, and said,
"You gave me hell, Mistman...not even a note, huh."
'Not even a note' seemed to set her features for a few very long moments.
'You didn't even leave a goddam note.' is what she'd said to Gaven, when he found her covered by a strangers jacket in the alleyway, white skin painted purple in places.
******** Blayze. He stole the notes. Intercepted phonecalls and comandeered any mail he might have sent.
He ripped the two apart and killed them both, respectively, albeit in a slightly different way for Astral.
She closed her eyes for a half-second and they opened again, clear as they had been a minute before, a smile on her face.
...Creepy.

Eloquent Datemate

"I...didn't think to write one.." he confessed.
Writing notes to say 'Poofed. Be back when I can' seemed to escape the mistling's rationality.
He felt bad now. He truly did.
It was a mistake that wouldn't happen again. Not willingly.

Unsealed Specter

Bricriu leapt from the roof and landed on her feet, in a crouch next to Ivaek. She'd made even less noise than Ivaek had.
Cats always landed on their feet. This one was no exception, regardless of her true lineage.
"Probably not. There would have been no deal if I'd thought I wouldn't want to keep you around," she said, all too casually.
"I do mind being there, though...You'll find out why, I'm sure."

Eloquent Datemate

Ivaek offered Bricriu a wary look.
Binding spells had their risks - especially if they had been sub-par or sloppy.
Which was the scenario in Ivaek's case. He'd have to actually watch himself for awhile.
Maybe he'd heard her wrong? Hard to assume anything good with an unsound mind.
"Lead the way."
Milosh Black
"I...didn't think to write one.." he confessed.
Writing notes to say 'Poofed. Be back when I can' seemed to escape the mistling's rationality.
He felt bad now. He truly did.
It was a mistake that wouldn't happen again. Not willingly.

"It's fine." Astral assured him with a slight grin. "Just freaked me out, is all. Didn't know when you'd be back."
Valid point. especially for Astral. Men had a tendancy to...up an dleave, for weeks to months at a time without prior notice. It wasn't fair, it sucked. And Astral was still learning to live with it.
"The moons real pretty tonight." She mumbled, glancing up. "The wolves will be out soon."
This made her smile, a real smile.

Eloquent Datemate

"Hrm.." Milosh pondered, glancing up at the sky.
"Oh goody. We'll be safe, I presume?" he asked.
Milosh didn't like being in a scenario where he ran the risk of being something's main course.
"Any destination you have in mind?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces