...Ham on Turkey Day? 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
-stab- 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Zeshu
((Eh...1401 was like everything else Stephen King writes about. I didn't think it was a horror film but rather a Thriller. Anyway, I'm not a fan of horror flicks, so I probably won't watch it again.))

[[I'm not either. I have what most would call an "overactive third eye" (don't ask, it makes me look like I'm psycotic if I try to explain it), so I don't watch them as much. I just loved the mind ******** at the end of 1401. Is he still in the room and she's there with him? Or did he really record his dead daughters voice? Or did he die and she's now stuck in the room? So many unanswered questions!!]]
Adrianna_Loren
[[Ahhh... Family Vacations... lmao
Sounds a lot like my dad... except he's always trying to launce my Fiance into the water for some reason... It's funny to watch considering my fiance's bigger than him and a kick boxer... They like each other because they joke around a lot.
I'm sorry to hear about your lost sandals, though. They will be missed! crying
lol Tell you're dad not to feel bad about his lost sandal. My dad tried kyaking(sp?) in the ocean, flipped, and lost an expensive pair of sunglasses lol. We told him the dolphins stole them.]]

Adri felt her eyebrows furrow in concern. "Hello, Toxic. You did. I had to run home for new clothes. What happened?" she felt every fiber of her stand on end, ready to fight. She started coaxing off her heels in case she had to get defensive. She looked at him studiously as she pulled her hair back into a messy bun, her slightly pointed ears showing off more than usual.

"Nice ears." Toxic snickered, though he was one to talk. His ears were the same, just..y'know...black.
"Don't worry about it. My sister was just hurt by someone, so she ran off to the arena to get back into fighting like the idiot she is. She's tough, she'll be fine." He said, though he didn't sound so sure. He binked as Astral rushed past. "See? Just fine. Just..kinda pissed."

Astral listened to him quietly, pulling off her shoes. Her eyes softened when she heard the pain in his voice. "I would have kicked his sorry a** out." She snapped, though she wasn't able to put the malice towards him in it.
She turned to stare at him, eyes suddenly gentle as she wiped blood from her mouth. She shook her head, a few tears dropping. "Gaven." She mumbled. "Don't go, alright? My room is your room."
For Gaven, that would quickly be understood as 'I forgive you'.
After all, it wasn't like she was totally innocent. She wouldn't admit it, but she had still loved mark. She'd simply found it to be a different sort of love. Very, very close to the kind Mark felt, but leaning more towards frienship. And she'd admit in a heartbeat that she had always loved L, even in death. She loved him so much it hurt. But, he was dead.
So, clearly, Gaven wasn't the only one with issues from his past, and his present.

"No longer needed the Kyuubi?" She demanded. "Last time he went without that spirir, he was so low on self-confidence he was tripping over his own feet. Personally, I thought he was cute as a regular human. He just seriously needed an attitude adjustment. His self confidence was absolutely sad to watch." She shook her head."
She laughed at her next words. "Punched a rock. Yeah. That sounds SO much better than you felt emotions." She snickered. She stood and said, "Alright, lets go." She grinned and headed back to the camp, making sure she was following.

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

((You mean 1408? That movie was awful. :/ It could have been good but it was just...no. Horribly done. Haunting in Conneticut is a good movie. Seven is a good movie. The Silence of the Lambs is ******** amazing. Even the first Saw movie was pretty damn good. I actually turned around in my seat to throw popcorn at the audience rather than watch the rest of 1408. gonk ))

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Adri arched an eyebrow at him before untucking her hair enough to cover the tips so that they looked normal. She felt the rush as Astral flew past and raised her other eyebrow with the first. "Wow, I didn't know she could get that pissed," she commented aloud, more to herself than him. She turned back to Toxic and smirked. "I think your ears are a tad worse than mine," she joked, looking at his ears.

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

Gaven smiled at Astral, the corners of his lips twisting up slightly when he realized he was out of the dog house. He walked over to where she sat and raised his hand to run his fingers through her silky hair, pulling her forward gently as he leaned in. He kissed her forhead first, then both eyelids, and then her nose before his lips finally met hers, tongue darting out to taste the blood that had lingered there a moment ago.
"If I ever see you in that building again," he whispered against her mouth. "I will tie you to my bed, and never let you out of my sight."
Actually, that first part didnt sound like such a bad idea now...
His lips twitched in another grin, this one a bit more suggestive than his first one had been.

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kallistiae
((You mean 1408? That movie was awful. :/ It could have been good but it was just...no. Horribly done. Haunting in Conneticut is a good movie. Seven is a good movie. The Silence of the Lambs is ******** amazing. Even the first Saw movie was pretty damn good. I actually turned around in my seat to throw popcorn at the audience rather than watch the rest of 1408. gonk ))
[[lol Yeah! That's it.
The only part of 1408 I liked was the cliff hanger at the end. That and the cocktail (I want to call it a Moltov Cocktail, but hell if I can remember different names for homemade bombs. That's my explosives expert's job -.-). I haven't seen Seven, but I have heard amazing things about it. Saw made my skin crawl. Like my cousin says, the scariest movies are the ones that could actually happen.]]

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kallistiae
Gaven smiled at Astral, the corners of his lips twisting up slightly when he realized he was out of the dog house. He walked over to where she sat and raised his hand to run his fingers through her silky hair, pulling her forward gently as he leaned in. He kissed her forhead first, then both eyelids, and then her nose before his lips finally met hers, tongue darting out to taste the blood that had lingered there a moment ago.
"If I ever see you in that building again," he whispered against her mouth. "I will tie you to my bed, and never let you out of my sight."
His lips twitched in another grin, this one a bit more suggestive than his first one had been.

[[I can't help it.... I have to comment...

That. Was. Hot. *pants and fans self*
lol]]
User Image

"There's more to it than just that. I thought he told you he had cerebral palsy all ready. Not to mention his likelyhood for catching severe ALS. That's the reason he stayed with the Kyubi for so long."

((Cerebral Palsy- a physical disability that is caused by the brain being unable to transmit actions throughout the body.

ALS- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: disease capable of killing or severely crippling a person.))
Adrianna_Loren
Adri arched an eyebrow at him before untucking her hair enough to cover the tips so that they looked normal. She felt the rush as Astral flew past and raised her other eyebrow with the first. "Wow, I didn't know she could get that pissed," she commented aloud, more to herself than him. She turned back to Toxic and smirked. "I think your ears are a tad worse than mine," she joked, looking at his ears.

"Yeah. She certainly has a temper on her." Toxic agreed idly, then stuck his tongue out. "Aw, thats not nice." He rolled his eyes. He stood. "I'm gonna grab a soda. Want one?" he asked Adri cheerfully, content with the fact that Astral was home, mostly unharmed.

Astral sighed. She let him get away with way too much sometimes.
That much she was able to think before he kissed her.
She listened to his words, color flushing up her cheeks.
"If you can." She mumbled stubbornly, under her breath. She let her hands slip up and over his chest, gripping his shoulders. She leaned up and kissed him once, ont he side of his neck, with a very small grin. "You scared the crap out of my would-be boss back there." She told him.

Megumi frowned. "Then why the hell would he decide he didn't need the Kyubi anymore? He could die!" She said, emotions starting to rise in panic. "Is that why he died?" She demanded. "Because he was too stupid to do what was neccesary to keep himself alive?" Her eyes were starting to water, now.
Adrianna_Loren
Kallistiae

lol]]

[[Your gonna have to get used to stuff like that with writers like Kall. xd xd
Im not nearly as good as her, but I get along just fine. cool I make up for it with my art. xd ]]

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
Adri's silver eyes lit up and she grinned broadly at him. "I didn't realize how parched I was until you mentioned the soda. That would be amazing, thank you."

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

Adrianna_Loren
Kallistiae
[[lol Yeah! That's it.
The only part of 1408 I liked was the cliff hanger at the end. That and the cocktail (I want to call it a Moltov Cocktail, but hell if I can remember different names for homemade bombs. That's my explosives expert's job -.-). I haven't seen Seven, but I have heard amazing things about it. Saw made my skin crawl. Like my cousin says, the scariest movies are the ones that could actually happen.]]

((You need to see both the first Saw and Seven within the year. Serial Killers always make the best movies. And, lol, yeah, Gaven gets a little....ah....steamy? He's fun, though. cool ))

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
The Astral Plane
Adrianna_Loren
Kallistiae

lol]]

Im not nearly as good as her, but I get along just fine. cool I make up for it with my art. xd ]]

[[*bows to the almighty Kall* Sorry, it really did make me pant a little. It sounds like something my fiance has said to me lol. It got me all excited.
But seriously, Kall... that was hawt. ^_^]]

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

The Astral Plane
]

Astral sighed. She let him get away with way too much sometimes.
That much she was able to think before he kissed her.
She listened to his words, color flushing up her cheeks.
"If you can." She mumbled stubbornly, under her breath. She let her hands slip up and over his chest, gripping his shoulders. She leaned up and kissed him once, ont he side of his neck, with a very small grin. "You scared the crap out of my would-be boss back there." She told him.

"Good." Gaven growled out, his hands snaking down from her hair to trail across her skin, finally coming to rest on her hips. "I should have flayed that fool alive on the spot."
Her casual mentioning of the greasy haired man from the Arena was enough to distract him from the hinted challenge in her words. If it ever occured to him later, what she had said...well, thats when the fun would start, wouldnt it?
Until then, Gaven was content to stand in Astrals room, fingers tracing small circles on the little strip of skin bared between the top of her jeans and the bottom of her shirt.
At least, for a moment.
When he returned from his irritated musings, Gavens eyes locked on Astrals, a very obvious intent written in them.
Without warning he scooped her up and carried her out of the room, crossing the hallway calmly and ignoring any protests before he ducked into his bedroom, closing the door firmly behind them and locking the door. He dropped her onto his bed with an evil smirk and stalked over to her, green eyes bright.

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

Adrianna_Loren
The Astral Plane
Adrianna_Loren
Kallistiae

lol]]

[[*bows to the almighty Kall* Sorry, it really did make me pant a little. It sounds like something my fiance has said to me lol. It got me all excited.
But seriously, Kall... that was hawt. ^_^]]

((rofl. Im think about breaking into the smut writing biz, to pay the bills, whatcha think? XD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff