Stuffing! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
...Ham on Turkey Day? 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
-stab- 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

Kallistiae
The Astral Plane
Kallistiae
The Astral Plane
Rayne raised an eyebrow, amused with his blatant flirting.
Blood splatters never looked so good, huh?
"I see." She replied, fighting the smirk.
"Tell me," She began. "How do you feel about the fact that I enjoy the taste of blood?" She asked with a wide grin. She didn't have a particular reason for asking, she merely wanted to see his reaction. "It tastes sweet."
With that, she slid off the rafter, landing cleanly on the floor of the bar. She walked to the bar counter and snatched a soda from Astrals stock underneath one of the many loose floorboards.

Astral sighed, and held up her hands in defeat. "He's exactly like you." She said, shaking her head. "When you first came here to take Kall back. Exactly. Like. You. Self-obsessed, flirtatious, and so full of himself he cant see straight. Well, minus the accent you used to have." She chuckled. she blinked suddenly and looked up at him, straining to remember the first few days Gaven was at the bar. "I do believe I was already in the hospital when you arrived. When I got out, I threw you out the window."
A grin spread across her features at the memory.
"What could have possessed you to chase after someone like me?" she demanded, starting to laugh. She suddenly remembered at least a dozen times when she'd caused Gaven physical harm.

Blayze dropped out of the rafters, landing on the bar counter and shattering several bottles of booze under his bare feet in the process. The shards of glass cut into the bottoms of his feet, drawing a splatter of blood. The cuts healed instantly after, and he seemed to pay them no mind.
"My pet, I am a vampire. The fact that you enjoy blood is simply an wonderful addition to your charms."
He was watching her now with the same look that a cat has, when it see's a mouse.

-

"A chase is so much more enjoyable when there is a challenge to it." Gaven said with a smirk, looking down at her. Truth was, if she saw a similarity between himself and Blayze, it was because the red-head had taught him everything that he knew.

"Don't call me that." Rayne told him. "I am not going to accept any nonsense nicknames. I am rayne. Persist, and I will not reply." She smirked.
"I don't sleep here much." She commented. "When I do, i usually crash on the couch and shower in Astrals room. But I suppose its time to..."
She stopped walking at a wood door covered in large claw marks. She picked the lock deftly, and within a few moments the lock sprang and the door opened. She smiled to herself and walked in, clasping her hands behind her back. The room was fairly strange, the walls a dark gray and the floors carpeted black. The entire room was dark, including the red-clad bed.
She strode to the closet, and pulled it open. "Ah-ha." She said in triumph, veiwing the piled and piles of disorganized clothing inside the mirrored-closet. She crouched down and picked through the pile, tossing various articles behind her as she saw them unfit. Finally, she produced a pair of neon-pink leather skinny jeans, a pair of black laced combat boots, and a cropped black tank top. She grinned, pleased, and set them out on the bed, examining them idly.

Astral shook her head. "Sure, sure, but thats not what I meant." She replied, looking to gaven skeptically. "All I ever was to you was rude and violent, and yet you chased after me no matter how many times I threw you into walls, through the ceiling, or just plane told you off. Why?"

"Ah, I just knew you'd be a 'leather' girl." Blayze purred as he followed Rayne into her room. He perched on her bed comfortably, legs crossed, and apparently never once considering it rude that he invited himself into her room and simply plopped down, like he owned the joint. "Though i'll admit, the coloring is a surprise."
He tilted his head to the side, one finger coming up to tap idly against his lips as he thought, apparently trying to picture her with the outfit on.
Or perhaps with no outfit at all.

-

Gaven just shrugged and smirked,
"Isnt it enough that I chased you, without needing to know my reasoning?" he didnt give Astral time to answer the rather obvious question. Instead, he continued on. "If you must know, I found you intriguing. You were the first in a while to so vehemently refuse my advances. Even Ka-" he paused and carried on, his voice slightly softer. "Even Kall was fairly easy to convince, when she was in the right mood."
It was the first time Gaven had said her name since the battle, and the first he had heard it uttered, as well.

Hey, Rayne wasn't complaining. It wasn't even her bedroom - it was Lunars old bedroom, her sisters.
"I like to mix it up." she replied absently. "Some days leather, some days silk." She shrugged her shoulder and eyed him sternly.
"Do you think you can behave while I take a shower?" She asked him, scooping up the cloths and heading off to the bathroom.

"Ah, now I see." Astral smirked. "You wanted what you couldn't have. Tell me, is it any less satisfying now that you do have me?"
She snickered under her breath, quietly.
She listened as his voice grew softer, and touched his arm as a sign of comfort. "She was a great addition to our family." She said sternly, smiling. "And she died protecting me and you."

@Jericho;

Neriah grimaced at him, but was unable to hold in a giggle at his tricks. "cool." she commented, smiling brightly.
She reached behind the counter and passed him an entire bottle of vodka.
"I'm not stupid." She said, sticking her tongue out.

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

The Astral Plane

Hey, Rayne wasn't complaining. It wasn't even her bedroom - it was Lunars old bedroom, her sisters.
"I like to mix it up." she replied absently. "Some days leather, some days silk." She shrugged her shoulder and eyed him sternly.
"Do you think you can behave while I take a shower?" She asked him, scooping up the cloths and heading off to the bathroom.

"Ah, now I see." Astral smirked. "You wanted what you couldn't have. Tell me, is it any less satisfying now that you do have me?"
She listened as his voice grew softer, and touched his arm as a sign of comfort. "She was a great addition to our family." She said sternly, smiling. "And she died protecting me and you."

Blayze watched the other woman walk to the bathroom, his eyes sparking somewhat.
"Define 'behave'." he demanded as she disappeared around the corner. When she left, he hoisted himself up off the bed and began poking through drawers and containers once more, to alleviate his boredom.
There had to be something better to do tonight than hang around this bar. There was still a little time left before dawn...

-

Gaven nodded and ran his fingers through her hair for a moment.
"She was." he agreed. "And, for the record, it is all the more satisfying, every night I awaken and you are still here. It means Im still winning."
He smirked at her and leaned against a tree trunk, waiting for her rebuttal.
Kallistiae
The Astral Plane

Blayze watched the other woman walk to the bathroom, his eyes sparking somewhat.
"Define 'behave'." he demanded as she disappeared around the corner. When she left, he hoisted himself up off the bed and began poking through drawers and containers once more, to alleviate his boredom.
There had to be something better to do tonight than hang around this bar. There was still a little time left before dawn...

-

Gaven nodded and ran his fingers through her hair for a moment.
"She was." he agreed. "And, for the record, it is all the more satisfying, every night I awaken and you are still here. It means Im still winning."
He smirked at her and leaned against a tree trunk, waiting for her rebuttal.

The drawers contained a great many things, along with a photo of a man in a strange mask, and a black cloak, and the same man without the mask. His hair was shaggy and black and his face was riddled with ugly scars.
Another thing to be found was a calander, with every full moon circled in red.

Roughly thirty minutes later, Rayne walked out, her features finally revealed, now free of the blood and gore that had masked her. Her reddish eyes had settled into a light amber color, and her dark hair hung in wet spikes around her face. Her pale skin was scarred, but remarkably more attractive without all the blood.
The tight-leather clothing she had donned differed from her previous clothing in that they were clean, and idn't hide her frame in the least. She was very thin, nearly malnourished, but her arms were thinly muscled, and her abdomen was toned. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head. Not caring that if she fell asleep with wet hair, she'd wake up with a horrible perm until she took the straightener to it, she flopped down onto the bed, face down.

"So, I'm just a statistic to beat?" Astral challenged, raising an eyebrow with a small smirk, keeping her face carefully neutral as he ran his hand through her hair.

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

The Astral Plane

The drawers contained a great many things, along with a photo of a man in a strange mask, and a black cloak, and the same man without the mask. His hair was shaggy and black and his face was riddled with ugly scars.

Roughly thirty minutes later, Rayne walked out, her features finally revealed, now free of the blood and gore that had masked her. Her reddish eyes had settled into a light amber color, and her dark hair hung in wet spikes around her face. Her pale skin was scarred, but remarkably more attractive without all the blood.
The tight-leather clothing she had donned differed from her previous clothing in that they were clean, and idn't hide her frame in the least. She was very thin, nearly malnourished, but her arms were thinly muscled, and her abdomen was toned. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head. Not caring that if she fell asleep with wet hair, she'd wake up with a horrible perm until she took the straightener to it, she flopped down onto the bed, face down.

"So, I'm just a statistic to beat?" Astral challenged, raising an eyebrow with a small smirk, keeping her face carefully neutral as he ran his hand through her hair.

Blayze looked down at her and blinked, poking her with one finger in her side as she collapsed on the bed.
"Rayney-love, im bored." he commented idly, poking her again. "And you're going to ruin your lovely hair like that."
Without permission, he sat back down on the bed and began to finger comb her wet hair the constant separating of the strands allowing it to dry faster.
As he combed, he looked down the length of her body. It was uncertain if he was appreciating the subtle curves of her smaller frame, or if he was measuring exactly how much blood her body could hold.

-

Gaven smirked at her again, amused.
"Think of it like playing chess." he commented idly, one hand still playing with her hair in an eerily similar manner as Blayze was currently doing to Rayne. "Its a challenging match between two skilled opponents. Who also happen to have amazing sex."
He winked roguishly at her and laughed, waiting for an outraged blush to spread across her face.
User Image
Death By Rock

(((Sorry for the late reply, my browser blinked from existence for whatever reason.)))
The sight of the bottle being produced brightened Jericho's smirk into a gleeful smile. His free hand's fingers gladly wrapped around the bottle, pulling the container closer. Being the alcoholic he was, he made quick work of the lid with one hand, popping the top and taking a swig. After the clear liquid wet his throat and lips, a refreshed sigh escaped him. "Delicious." With his thirst held at bay, he gave the girl the smallest of frowns. "I wasn't implying anything about your wit. More of your age." The more he thought about it, the more he figured it wasn't that strange. He had started drinking around her age, if not younger. He mentally shrugged off the whole ordeal, but figured he could tease her some more for kicks. "What's a kid like you doin' behind the counter anyway?" He did his best to hide his mischievous smirk behind a few swigs of the poison.
Death By Roll
Kallistiae
The Astral Plane

Blayze looked down at her and blinked, poking her with one finger in her side as she collapsed on the bed.
"Rayney-love, im bored." he commented idly, poking her again. "And you're going to ruin your lovely hair like that."
Without permission, he sat back down on the bed and began to finger comb her wet hair the constant separating of the strands allowing it to dry faster.
As he combed, he looked down the length of her body. It was uncertain if he was appreciating the subtle curves of her smaller frame, or if he was measuring exactly how much blood her body could hold.

-

Gaven smirked at her again, amused.
"Think of it like playing chess." he commented idly, one hand still playing with her hair in an eerily similar manner as Blayze was currently doing to Rayne. "Its a challenging match between two skilled opponents. Who also happen to have amazing sex."
He winked roguishly at her and laughed, waiting for an outraged blush to spread across her face.

"Good for you; don't care." Rayne replied calmly, answering each comment in turn. "Why are you doing that?" She added, as an afterthought, nails of her left hand dragging idly over a pillow.
"You know, even regular mortals can sense when a person is staring at them." Rayne said, pointedly, then rolled over and stared at the ceiling.

Gaven knew her too well.
Astrals face slowly turned a dark pink, and she punched him half-heartedly in the shoulder, declaring in a weak tone, "You idiot." she mumbled.
PyroAtLarge
User Image
Death By Rock

(((Sorry for the late reply, my browser blinked from existence for whatever reason.)))
The sight of the bottle being produced brightened Jericho's smirk into a gleeful smile. His free hand's fingers gladly wrapped around the bottle, pulling the container closer. Being the alcoholic he was, he made quick work of the lid with one hand, popping the top and taking a swig. After the clear liquid wet his throat and lips, a refreshed sigh escaped him. "Delicious." With his thirst held at bay, he gave the girl the smallest of frowns. "I wasn't implying anything about your wit. More of your age." The more he thought about it, the more he figured it wasn't that strange. He had started drinking around her age, if not younger. He mentally shrugged off the whole ordeal, but figured he could tease her some more for kicks. "What's a kid like you doin' behind the counter anyway?" He did his best to hide his mischievous smirk behind a few swigs of the poison.
Death By Roll

"I live here." Neriah explained, smiling. "Besides, technically, I'm barely two."
She nodded eagerly, then laughed. "I'm a vampire." She pointed to her fangs happily.
No cryptic mumbo-jumbo, no riddles, just out of the blue: "I'm a vampire."
She watched him drink and smiled again. "You drink just like Toxic-nii used to."

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

The Astral Plane

"Good for you; don't care." Rayne replied calmly, answering each comment in turn. "Why are you doing that?" She added, as an afterthought, nails of her left hand dragging idly over a pillow.
"You know, even regular mortals can sense when a person is staring at them." Rayne said, pointedly, then rolled over and stared at the ceiling.

Gaven knew her too well.
Astrals face slowly turned a dark pink, and she punched him half-heartedly in the shoulder, declaring in a weak tone, "You idiot." she mumbled.

"Because, Rayney-love, I told you, im bored." he hummed, stopping his grooming to look down at her. "And can you blame me for staring? You're dressed to kill...in the best sense of the word."
His eyes gleamed for a moment before he finally stood, going back to the dresser to flip through the calendar idly.
"One could say you looked good enough to eat..."

Gaven laughed and grinned at her.
"Dont lie, you know you love me." he teased, his hand coming up to cup itself at the back of her neck, pulling her towards him for another kiss. His lips lingered over hers for a moment, a smirk still on his lips, and for a heartbeat it seemed like maybe he wouldnt follow through with the kiss...
but of course he did.
Rayne sat up with a sigh, staring at him blankly.
"Stop calling me that, and no, you cannot bite me."
...Ouch.
"You clearly think your alluring and irresistable...
You're not."
Double-Ouch.

Astrals heart caught a snag at the mention of the forbidden 'L' word, pausing for nearly an entire second. Then her lips were captured with his, saving her from responding. She leaned into him, placing a hand on his shoulder to steady herself and fighting away the aftermath of the furious blush Gaven had wrought on her.
"Oh?"

The "woman's" low, creeping voice spoke out as she pondered entering the establishment. In one hand, she held a her, plucked out of the forest like the common weed it was. With a sly smile, she pulled the herb up closer to her head. This would make it clear she was anything but human, vampire, neko, or any of the common races. Not even the woman herself knew. Vivid, light purple skin traced her body and several exotic features. Nonfunctional wings, more like a tapering series of plates on her back than anything...fleshy scaled-down alligator mouths hung from her earlobes, resting their ends on her shoulders. Prickly tentacles, two coming off each thigh, and black slug-like protrusions from her waist. All in all, a creepy individual.

Nonchalantly, a fleshy maw snapped up the herb and chewed while the creature stepped forward. She'd found a safe place to release her C2N2 recently, so the grotesque vein-like vessels lining her skin didn't show themselves. The woman grinned, and continued into the tavern, opening the door with a tentacle.

"Ugh..." she squinted and swiveled her head and eyes, trying to see. Tunnel vision sucked. Was anyone here? Drinks? "Hello?" the creature rasped.

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

Blayze's ego was just as easily damaged as Gavens was. The main difference was that he could control his expressions better. So, instead of his ire rising, the red head only laughed, a cold and dangerous sound.
"Rayney-love, I will call you what I please." he said with a slight smile. "And if I am not as alluring as I think myself to be, it is only because you are not paying attention. Who is this?" he added, turning around and brandishing one of the pictures at her, pointing to its occupants.

-

Round 2!
Gaven -1, Astral- 0
Kallistiae
Blayze's ego was just as easily damaged as Gavens was. The main difference was that he could control his expressions better. So, instead of his ire rising, the red head only laughed, a cold and dangerous sound.
"Rayney-love, I will call you what I please." he said with a slight smile. "And if I am not as alluring as I think myself to be, it is only because you are not paying attention. Who is this?" he added, turning around and brandishing one of the pictures at her, pointing to its occupants.

-

Round 2!
Gaven -1, Astral- 0

"Oh, that one?"
She snatched it, eyebrow raised. This one displayed a man whos body was completely covered with tattoo's, some of which were caught in a blur in mid movement. He was also scarred, with greasy black hair. He looked horribly violent, with the same maniacle gleam in his eye that rayne held.
She turned the photo to Blayze, and replied, unflinchingly, "My lover."

-

A small child-like figure with scowy white curly hair, cut to her shin, turned to look at her. Her skin was a papery white, and her eyes a bright teal. A pair of jeans hung loosely off her hips, along with a plain tank top. She was barefoot. her frame was small, tiny, and she didn't impose much of a threatning presence.
"Hello!" She spun to look at the newcomer fully, considering her with caculating eyes.
"Welcome to Immortal Souls."
[[check out what I made a while back, kall! nomnomnom...
linkage ]]
"Mmh?" The creature flicked her eyes around the room, finally spotting the...angel child. Just a guess. "Hey...anything to drink?" she asked in that hoarse growl, and stepped a few paces forward, followed by her tentacles sliding along the floor to check for chairs and such. The woman could see, but as mentioned before, tunnel vision. Auxiliary senses helped with this sort of thing. The secondary mouth swallowed the remains of the herb, and went limp.

stillnohero's Husband

Toothsome Reveler

"Pretty scars. Did he die, or leave you?" Blayze asked calmly, inspecting the picture again. Why would he be jealous over something he didnt find precious? "Or both?" he added as a side thought, with a twisted grin. Rayne seemed like the kind of woman capable of killing an old lover out of irritation. He seemed to grow bored with the picture, and tossed it carelessly over his shoulder as he searched for a new one to inspect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff