Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lilly_The_Pixie
Time Stamp: Monday Evening; close to midnight, Weather: Lightly snowing. Forecast for the week: Sunny days, but low tepratures.

((forgot that Lilly wanted me to update this today. Also, I made New Years Eve so we could have a proper party on here.))

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
KamiKaze1337
((Awesome^^ I don't know how long I have on here, though, so if we're gonna rp together, it needs to be done a.s.a.p.))

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
{{Scratch that. Gtg now. :/}}

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Maki Miyazu

Maki was in the kitchen, making appetizers for the New Year party. She had slimmed down during the weekend, and was back to her usual size and wardrobe. The chef brought out a bowl of shrimp cocktail as she saw Ceceilia setting up the decorations. ''It's nice to have some help setting up for these parties. Thanks CeCe.'' The pudgy siren went back into the kitchen and gathered more snacks.

''OOC: ''

User Image
Himeko Yurei: Eight Tail fox

XXXXHimeko had chosen to avoid the hill top heaven for a while as she was trying herself for what she knew was coming. This night was going to be her last or the start of a new path. She only knew one thing, she needs to party. As she makes her way back into the place she had came to call heaven. Slowly making her once again back to the same seat she had sat in before. She sits down as her tails once again slowly wrap themselves around her body. The place looks lovely as always. she was going to enjoy this night as it may be her last one.

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
مأساة الحياة يكمن في عدم وجود هدف للوصول إلى

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓
Ceceilia nodded to Maki and popped a shrimp in her mouth. "Mhmm." She stated before she swallowed the delicious appetizer. "If you need any more help, let me know" She stated before mixing herself a mimosa. She took note of the multi-tailed guest that entered. "Happy New Year, darling." She toasted the woman before taking a long swig of her drink.
┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
***Epic hangover from hell! Glad to see that my message about the timestamp was put up.***
User Image

Lisette was downstairs drinking in her room, in her bra and panties. Fireball and coke, it was tasty with a kick. She put on a pink miniskirt and a black top with black heels, and went upstairs with her drink. She took a seat at the bar with her drink and tousled her hair. She took a big gulp of her drink and looked around the bar. "It looks so nice around here."

***ugh, all day hangover sucks***

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kali looked around, noticing new people. She brushed her raven hair out of her face. She chuckled at those around her. She began to play with the netting at the bottom of her corset.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
***Could all the new workers add me? It's really appreciated***
User Image

Aleriel walked in from outside in the darkness to the room which was full of light. For a moment he blinked with his eyes and held up his hand. He had been outside to check if the surroundings were safe. Since it was middle of the night with a festivity and that attracted the most weird people. By doing such, he had gotten quite accustomed to the darkness. But he quickly enough got used to the light and smiled as he walked in fully and to the back of the tavern for a moment. The outside had been secured at least. Now he could watch inside whoever walked in, though he would do so in the most calm way to avoid people feeling uncomfortable. He noticed Ceceilia sitting in the room and smiled, walking till half behind her. Leaning on the chair next to her he stared at the door opening. "Outside is secured, we can fully focus on those coming in." he spoke gently and casually. He was glad he could help and though he didn't have any employees yet to help him, he was chief security and the only one, but that didn't bother him. The elf didn't expect any trouble.

With:Ceceilia

((Sorry for the wait. Christmas and New Year had their grip on me,))

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
مأساة الحياة يكمن في عدم وجود هدف للوصول إلى

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓
Ceceilia had set herself comfortably in a chair in the lounge with a full plate of appetizers and the rest of her drink. It was the first 'real meal' she'd allowed herself to have in days, and it was phenomenal. Then again, Maki's cooking tended to be so, no matter how starving the woman was. She was just about to wash down a particularly large mouthful, when her Head of Security approached on her; nearly causing her to make quite the mess when she gave a mild start. She hadn't been expecting him to interact with her. Ceceilia calmly sipped her drink, then cleared her throat. "Thank you Aleriel. Keep up the good work." There weren't many people there, aside from the employees, so he didn't even have to use the full responsibilities of one bouncer, much less those of a full security team. She was grateful to have him, regardless. It would have been hard for her to relax had they not hired someone with such good credentials.
┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛

CB Monsturr's Widow

Original Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
Ninokoya walked in, trying to be unnoticed scanning the room for a place to sit. She was new and didnt know anyone yet. She saw a few of the wonderful staff and mallard away from their direction. She found a chair by a small table and sat there by her self, while running her infers along the designs on the top of the table.
Sudoku Kitten

User Image

The elf couldn't help but notice that the woman startled and he gave her a smile with a hint of apology. It hadn't been his attention to startle anyone. He just took his job seriously. When she had sipped her drink and spoke he nodded gently. "No problem." he spoke softly and got up a bit, leaving her to enjoy her free time, all the while making sure he was vigilant, yet casual. He noticed the new girl coming in and trying to be unnoticed. She seemed a bit shy in his eyes. Perhaps she wasn't used to be around so many people at once. Aleriel would have walked to her, but he went to the side and sat down at a place where he could see everything, with one drink sat beside him. This way he was quite part of the scenery and he could still oversee it all. A gentle and content smile fell over his face though, as he could pretty much relax on this festivity.

CB Monsturr's Widow

Original Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
The neko realized she was noticed, but paid no mind to it. She looked down thinking of something to say to the staff, should she introduce herself? Or should she stay in her comfort zone? She sat their thinking of different ways to introduce herself. 'Hi I'm ninokoya, please to meet you?' No no that won't do. ' ninokoya here, but you can call me Koya or nekoya' no that's too informal. What do I say? She placed her hand on her chin in thought. Hoping she wouldn't have to introduce herself, but she knew she would probably have to.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Maki Miyazu

Maki eventually finished all her snacks, and brought them out for all to enjoy. After taking time to admire her work, and sneak in a snack or two, Maki looked around at all the people. There were a few new guests, and some old ones. But she also saw they're head of security present. An elf named Aleriel. The chubby hostess never really had a chance to speak with him before. She saw that he was also speaking with someone else. Maki decided to introduce herself. ''Hello! Welcome to the Hilltop Haven!'' The siren bowed to the new guest. ''My name is Maki. I'm one of the hostess girls here, as well as the cook. Let me know if I can do anything for you.'' Her attention then turned to they're bodyguard. ''Hello there Aleriel. I hope you get to enjoy tonight's festivities. It'd be a shame to have you miss the ball dropping because you had to break up a drunken brawl.''

''OOC: IDK wat ur char looks like Octo. Sry for being so vauge about her.''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces