Bashful Lover

10,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
مأساة الحياة يكمن في عدم وجود هدف للوصول إلى

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓
Ceceilia laughed and joined Aleriel by sitting across from him, leaning against a porch railing. She rummaged through her top for her cigarette case, found it, and removed one. She put it in between her lips and replaced the case. Ceceilia removed the cigarette and nodded. "Yep. Humans use fireworks for all kinds of holidays and celebrations, if that's what you're referring to. However, every three hundred and sixty-five days, our calendar year changes by adding one to the number." Ceceilia placed the cigarette in between her lips again, lit it, and inhaled. She blew the smoke away from her fellow employees.
┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

Thinking about this information it surprised the elf that the celebrations were so different. But it looked like such a wonderful festivity. And the fireworks were sure great enough for celebrations. "Where I come from we celebrate the Seasons and several periods of the year. For example recently would been Yule, which would be when we celebrate Winter and give each other gifts and hold festivities throughout the forest. We celebrate that the longest night has passed and that they grow shorter from then on. And upcoming first one is in about 2 moons. We call it Imbolc, when we celebrate our Maiden Brigid. She represents Fertility and love. But I'll not tell you all festivities, less I bore you." he ended always keeping a gentle voice. He didn't want to bore his new colleagues with all their festivities. As she sat down and took out a cigarette, Aleriel more than recognized that. He had gotten into it on his travels as well. But he was trying to stop. So far he managed not to smoke for several weeks. Course contributed to not even having anything to smoke. It was probably for the best he thought.

Where: Sitting outside the tavern, leaning against the wall
With:Ceceillia, Maki, Lisette, Ninokoya

Bashful Lover

10,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
مأساة الحياة يكمن في عدم وجود هدف للوصول إلى

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓
Ceceilia was enjoying listening to Aleriel speak about his culture as well as what was now her after-dinner cigarette. She shook her head whenever he stopped speaking. "You're not boring me at all. In fact, maybe we should have everyone that works here mark the calendar in my office with holidays and celebrations native to their races; in hopes of attracting more patrons." She thought out loud, more to herself than anyone else, but loud enough for everyone to hear regardless. She started doing the math in her head about how many people each celebration would have to attract to make ends meet.
┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

Aleriel smiled a bit. He would be honored to explain the traditions of his kin. And to be able to celebrate them. It was true what Ceceillia said. It could attract more patrons if the they showed they were open minded to all beliefs and traditions. "It would be my honor to explain the traditions and festivities of my people." he spoke gently and looked up at their manager with a happy green gaze. It sounded like a great idea to put together everyone's celebrations. If some traditions were in clash, individuals could always decide not to join in, but they'd be welcome to, even if only curious. Who knows what good it could do for the business.

With: Ceceillia, Maki, Lisette, Ninokoya

Quotable Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Maki Miyazu

Maki watched as Ceceillia appeared and seperated Lisette and Aleriel, and got them both safely on the ground. With a sligh of relief, Maki thanked the manager for interviening. The magical woman asked for the chubby chef to get some water for Liz, but the new hostess, Ninokoya appeared with a cup of coffee. The siren thanked her new co-worker. ''It's not to have someone else doing all the leg work for once.'' She then watched as CeCe lit off some fireworks for the New Year. ''Happy New Year everyone!'' She reached over, and grabbed as many of the others as she could in a group hug. She then listened to the elf speak of the traditions of his people.

''OOC: hey guys. Just so everyone knows, I might be a lil late replying as fast. Today I bought Star Wars: The Old Republic, and the Mass Effect Trilogy. Yeah... Sorry, but I will not be available as often.''

User Image

Earlier when he was suddenly hugged he had wished a Happy New Year back. It had surprised him though. But it was tradition for them, so he figured he'd go along. There was no harm in that. After he had been sitting and listening to the people around him talking. It was a busy mishmash of voices but it was good to see so much harmony amongst people so different. The world could learn from that. He had served his share at the front and to be here at the Hilltop Haven was like paradise. So much Harmony instead of Chaos. And everyone understood the other. It was then that Aleriel decided he would stay here until he would be sent away for some reason. He didn't see that really happen as he was very strict to stick to rules himself. So with their well willing, he would be here as long as they needed him.

With: Ceceillia, Maki, Lisette, Ninokoya
no one

Original Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image Ninkoya wanlked away from the group and grabbed herself a drink at the bar. She seemed distant from her coworkers. They all got along really well and she knew nothing of them. She knew they were nice and that they probably didn't have anything against her, but she was always the new girl, and was terrible at making friends. turned her back and leaned against the bar over looking everything, she had her drink in her hand and sipped it slowly, she let a small piece of ice fall into her mouth and chewed it as she did when she became nervous. The neko thought she should probably go up to her co workers and find out more about them, but that wasnt part of her nature. No one ever came up to her, and she didn't go up to others, but she felt like this should change.

She waved at Aleriel and smiled, his story of his holidays and traditions had stuck with her, and continued thinking of them. She began to think more of hers, but couldn't remember much as her family didn't celebrate much other than the occasional birth day. She looked away from the elf and also smiled at Ceceilia, she was very pretty in the neko's eyes, and she reminded her of someone she knew.

Friendly Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Time Stamp: Monday Evening; Weather: Sunny, yet cold. Freeze warning. Note-snowball fight weather; Forecast for the week: Nothing above 20 degrees, but above 10 degrees, light snow through the week, freeze warning for the week.

Quotable Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Maki Miyazu

Maki was in the lounge, enjoying some leftovers from the Christmas and New Year's dinners. All the decorations were down, and the Inn was back to normal. The chubby hostess kept an eye to the door, waiting for any guests new or old to appear. She stretched out on the couch, her meal resting on her belly as she ate.

''OOC: Kinda short. Sry guys.''

Octopus Skeleton

KamiKaze1337

User Image

Aleriel smiled when the neko girl waved at him and he waved back. She seemed so timid it was almost unbelievable she made it to be a hostess. But it might be helpful to her to become more open perhaps. The next day the first the elf did was look at the surroundings and finding everything clear he walked inside. As he walked in and to the fireplace he rubbed his hands a bit. It was a bit cold to his opinion, but it was no issue for them. They had enough wood for the fireplace and the tavern was well isolated. He sat down at the fireplace facing the room and waited for the day to become active. He never needed much sleep so had awoken early despite the night. He greeted Maki who was sitting on the couch bit further away and relaxed some before he would need to start.

Where: At the fireplace
With:Alone

Original Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image((Ooc))~ I'll be away for a little while because of school. Please if you meantion me in your post pm me or qoute me so I can get back to you.

Friendly Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
***Long story short, my bf is dealing with the military right now and we are hoping that him being honorably discharged isn't temporary but permeant. I'm HIGHLY STRESSED, which is why I wasn't here yesterday. I'll RP, but if it's not my best, please forgive me. Our plans of getting married in about 2 yrs are being pushed waaaaaay up, and I'm flipping out over here. I'd be a military wife for Christ sakes, and that is a lot to handle in itself.***
User Image

Lisette woke up after a couple days downstairs in her bedroom. She was still in her New Years attire, and she smelled like stale liquor and drunken embarrassment. At least it wasn't shame. That would have meant waking up naked. Her head throbbed from the worst head ache ever, and her other wings disappeared. God saved her life and the life of her employee, and made her sober enough to realize it, and gave her the wings she had when she still have his grace, so that meant that he still loved her, but the throbbing headache meant that he still wanted to remind her to not get so drunk. She giggled because she knew how highly unlikely that was. She made her wings disappear, took a quick shower to clear the smell off of herself, and changed into fresh clothing. It was into a long, flowing, pink dress. She let her white hair air dry and curl up around her; then she look at her face in the mirror. She had dark circles under her eyes, and her eyes were blood shot. She knew her and the sun were going to be on unfriendly terms, so she put on a pair of shades and a pair of brown boots, and went upstairs to stand behind the bar with her rather obvious hungover attire.

Friendly Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Octopus Skeleton
User Image((Ooc))~ I'll be away for a little while because of school. Please if you meantion me in your post pm me or qoute me so I can get back to you.
***That is completely understandable.***

Friendly Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Time Stamp: Monday Evening; Weather: Sunny, yet cold. Forecast for the week: Nothing above 60 degrees, but still above 30 degrees, no snow this week, all snow has melted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff