Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Himeko Yurei: Eight Tail fox

XXXXHimeko had happy news years to ceceili when she was heard her, she also toasted back as she took a sip of her drink. She then relax as she took notices of a couple of new people in the place. It sure did have a good feeling. However she knew that soon she would need to leave and get started on the awaking. One of her tails wraps around her stomach which made her just feel warmer. She notices Maki attending to a neko and what seem to be an elf. However she caught Maki words and figure the elf was a guard which makes her smile a bit. She really didn't figure this place in need of a guard but from what she so far understood it that seem only males could be security and the females did the other jobs. She slighly laugh to the newly gain iinfo. She was just going to enjoy her time at this place before she left.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

She looked at her empty glass and frowned. 'It's a sad day in her heart when the liquor is gone.' Angels don't get drunk easily. Well, angels that still have god's grace don't get drunk easily, that is. All she knew is that it was almost midnight, and it was getting closer to time to shoot off fireworks, and she was warm and tipsy. She checked over the bar to make sure her coat and gloves were over there with the fireworks. Someone was catching a snowball in the face, and she would make her wings re-appear to block incoming fire. She went behind the bar to cut up some lime wedges and placed them on a tray and also had some salt on there, with shot glasses and a bottle of tequila. She carried it to the table in the middle of the bar. She wanted to make everyone happy, mostly because she was just a wee bit tipsy. "EVERYONE, LINE UP FOR YOUR SHOT! THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION."
User Image

Aleriel looked up when he heard people nearby talk and noticed Maki had walked to the shy girl and spoke to her. A smile formed on his face as he was glad their hostess was talking to the female guest and tried to make her feel better. He was about to let them to it and concentrate back on his duty when he heard his name and looked back up to her. Maki had obviously turned to him as she spoke and he decided to walk to the duo. "Even if that does happen, it's what I am hired for Maki. I wouldn't want it any other way." he spoke with a soft voice. The elf rarely seemed to be swayed and always in a good mood. Giving Maki a smile he too turned to the girl and nodded gently. "Welcome to Hilltop Haven. From what I heard Maki is the best hostess around." he spoke and figured it couldn't hurt to be a bit distracted, seeing as he would hear if something happened anyway.

With:Ninokoya, Maki

((I wasn't talking to anyone actually, just standing and watching, lol))

CB Monsturr's Widow

Original Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageNinokoya looked up at the elf who seemed to be in a very good mood, she blushed and placed her hand over her mouth as he smiled. "Hello, I'm ninokoya." She hesitated, "I'm actually a new hostess." She looked over at maki and smiled gently. "Uhm, you guys can call me Koya or nekoya if you'd like" she extended her arm out to each of them, to shake their hands.

With: Aleriel, maki

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kali came down from her room, her raven hair flowing behind her.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" She exclaimed, bowing quickly to everyone. Her crimson eyes looked down and her rosy lips formed a small pout. She played nervously with the netting at the bottom of her outfit. Her horns flared as her tail flashed back and forth.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
((I apologize for being unable to be online yesterday. My family decided to take a last minute trip out of state. >.< wink )

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
مأساة الحياة يكمن في عدم وجود هدف للوصول إلى

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓
Ceceilia sank down in her chair. "b***h is out her damn mind. The first decent meal I've had in days, and she expects me to throw it all back up by forcing tequila down my throat. Out. Her. Damn. Mind." she muttered to herself before taking her last bite of food. She'd get up to dispose of the plate later, when Lisette wasn't at the bar with drunken notions of everyone 'getting to her level', as her friend would call it. Cece comfortably finished her drink from where she hid, curled up in the cozy chair facing away from the bar.
┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

***I understand hun.***
A couple of shots of tequila later, Lisette was in her own little world. Before she knew it, she was drunk. Drunk and it was getting closer to New Years. With only twenty minutes left go, she went behind the bar, and pulled out the fireworks and a lighter. She let out a goofy smile, and walked to the door. "I've got things that go boom and sparkled. Who is coming with me?"
User Image

After the nekogirl had moved away, Aleriel had straightened up and with a friendly gesture to Maki, he walked around the tavern again. It looked like it would be a nice and quiet evening and night. Hearing Lisette about fireworks, he thought for a moment and then shrugged. He would be alert enough and he followed her outside. "Things to go boom huh?" he repeated softly and gave a friendly laugh. Moving to stand behind her he watched as the Fallen was going to put up some fireworks. He had heard of this stuff and always been said it looked beautiful. He was curious.

With:Lisette

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

By this time, the tequila had time to settle itself into her bloodstream, and make her nice and drunk. "Aleriel! Watch this!" She dived into the snow, and made a snow angel. "I made me!" She giggled and snorted, then she set up one of the firecrackers and set it off into the sky and stared at it in drunken amazingness. She got onto his back, and let her wings appear, and fully extended them. "Let's go where the fireworks go! Where I waaaaaas born. But my almighty father says that I'm a bad girl, but you're a good guy, ssssooooo you'llll be grrrreaaat!" She used a great flap of her wings, and both of them were in the sky. She's a stung drunk, and very coherent; but she's clumsy.
User Image

The elf looked at the fallen in amazement. She jumped all over the place, setting up fireworks and making snow angels. But the biggest surprise was when she jumped on his back and before he could say anything she dragged him into the air. "Lisette, I don't think this is such a good idea!" he told her as he looked down. Elves weren't made to fly and this was a very unnatural movement for him. The fastest he had done was horseback riding. If she dropped him it could end pretty nasty for the poor elf. However there was nothing he could do up here.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Lisette stopped flying higher and just stayed in the sky, with the poor elf dangling between her legs. "I needs mah sword to get to heaven, but it doesn't seem wise to have it now.....Gah! Why must nothing go my way! Eberrrything looks so pwetty though. The snow lightly falling, and the stars out, you know what." She looked out in the distance with her hazy, drunken eyes, and smiled. "Lefts flisez!" She flung Aleriel into the air and caught him in her arms and flew in the clouds and she went higher. It was colder and less air up there, so she dived back down towards the bar and crashed outside in front of the door, nearly missing the importing things, such as her head and killing Aleriel. She protected both with a second set of wings that came out unexpectedly and protected them from harm. She stood up in the snow and shook. She had four wings now, and bright light from above shown down on Lisette the overtook the bar as it shown on her. It was a very warm and comforting light that sobered her up instantly, and she smiled while crying. Her extra wings disappeared into flowers and she was left with her original set of wings. The snow came back and the warming light went away.
User Image

He wasn't feeling comfortable up here at all, it just wasn't natural for him. When she hung quiet in the sky, the elf just prayed she was sober enough to remember an elf can't fly. Aleriel didn't like it when he was left helpless and unable to do anything. Any wrong move and he could be falling down a long way. To make matters worse she threw him up into the air, causing Aleriel to utter a sound of shock just to be left blinking when she caught him in his arms. But he didn't even get enough time to recover from that wild ride. They were shooting up into sky, causing his long hair to brush his face and making it unable to watch, which was probably for the best. When they reached high altitude, the elf felt like he would choke on the little air here and no time to get used to the change of quantity. When they rushed down and crashed he first took his time to catch his breath before he looked around, realizing he was on the ground. Getting up Aleriel checked his limbs but he was unharmed. "Never again..." he uttered in a deep sigh of relief. For the elf it was definite: He hated flying! When he was over the most of the shock he wiped his hair out of his face gently and looked to his side at Lisette. "Please, don't do that again. I'm not a bird." he said and managed a small smile. She wasn't very much in control he thought, that was why he stayed away from alcohol as much as possible.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Maki Miyazu

Maki apologized when the neko girl mentioned she would be working there. ''I didn't know we were getting new workers. Lord knows I could use as much help as I can get around here.'' The chubby siren's train of thought was disrupted when Lisette was screaming around around the bar drunk. Maki merely just looked at her boss with disappointment. ''What the hell is she doing?'' When the fallen angel ran out of the building, Maki followed closely behind Aleriel to make sure the drunk woman wouldn't hurt herself or anyone else. The fact she was carrying the fireworks made the chef nervous enough. But when she lifted the elf up, Maki started to panic. ''L-Liz! What are you doing!? Put the fireworks down and get your buns back inside!'' She just hoped Ceceilia or someone more forceful was behind her.

''OOC: Sry for the wait in posting. DX But I got a new pic for Maki. I really like it personally. Wat u guys think?''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff