Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aeris Gain's Husband

IRL Lunatic

Vicious Trinity

((Being security in commerce can be... daunting to one's health... careful Trinity. twisted ))

Dangerous Lunatic

Everything seemed new and in a new light, a darkened more shadowy light to the creature that had at one point been living. The disembodied arms of the ghost Dila floated in front of it. The pink mat in front of her body, ghostly in style. "A pink mat,says welcome." She muttered unexpectedly, as if talking to another. Her eyes seemed said as her long raggity Annie style red hair as thick as the doll's yarn hair. The Dila grew bored of remedal floating and entered the building it's disembodied hands followed as it moved and floated inside the establishmet via passing and phasing through the door.

Dangerous Lunatic

Contry
Vicious Trinity

((Being security in commerce can be... daunting to one's health... careful Trinity. twisted ))

((Ohoho~))
User Image Tegral, still seated on the couch, let his eyes become unfocused while staring off into emptiness. A glass of wine had materialized itself into the palm of his hand, the fine crystal goblet etched with the scene of winter's heart, which he occasionally sipped from. Madness threatened to pull him down into it's reaches, only a lethargic boredom kept him from burning the place to the ground.

Sighing heavily Tegral tried to retrace his steps over the course of his existence, try and figure out where he'd gone wrong. Only every turn, every step, every occasion led back to her and that infernal ball room! Everything was going according to his desires when she waltzed up out of the blue asking for directions back to the entrance. And what did he do? He found himself intrigued by her, so much so he'd led her to an unused ball room where they'd danced and subsequently fought. She fled and led him to the Haven where he'd proceeded to take the place under his reign. Only...something happened, something he couldn't remember.

A snarl had worked it's way onto his face and Tegral drank to try and remove it, to no avail.

Dangerous Lunatic

Torakaka Catnip
Everything seemed new and in a new light, a darkened more shadowy light to the creature that had at one point been living. The disembodied arms of the ghost Dila floated in front of it. The pink mat in front of her body, ghostly in style. "A pink mat,says welcome." She muttered unexpectedly, as if talking to another. Her eyes seemed said as her long raggity Annie style red hair as thick as the doll's yarn hair. The Dila grew bored of remedal floating and entered the building it's disembodied hands followed as it moved and floated inside the establishmet via passing and phasing through the door.

<Trinity simply stared at the thing as it passed through, leaned against a pillar with her arms folded.>

Dangerous Lunatic

Hollow eyes feel upon Trinity, no with anger or spite. Just hollow and appearing sightless the eyes of a ghost.The Dila, a type of ghost from legend based in philippines hovered over. It was not malicious at least not this one. The ghost was unsure if it has a means of speech, so it attempted to mutter something. "I like red." It muttered, not entirely sure if it was a echo in it's mind or a sound of speech.

Dangerous Lunatic

"Then we both have something in common."

<Trinity did not greet her with a smile, a nod, or any normal emotion given by security. In fact, she did not want to appear as security. Just some woman standing near the door with a look of trouble about her.>

Dangerous Lunatic

She began laughing nervously, her crimson eyes stayed upon the girl. Her mind taking her in. The Dila was unsure about her, though the Dila was freshly dead and did not even know her name from being so. "How are you fairing, lady in red?" She asked, smiling happily. She shined a bit with the ghost light.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Maki Miyazu

As Maki waited for the cat-man to order his meal, she looked over to see two others enter. One was a man in a nice suit. The other was some kind of ghostly appellation. The chubby siren let out a small yelp of fear, but gathered her courage and checked on the two. First, the man, since she was much more comfortable with speaking to the living. Of course, she had no idea what happened last night, since she had went to bed early, and had no prior knowledge of the man like Lisette or Serena ''Hello sir, and welcome to the Hilltop Haven. My name is Maki, and I will be serving you today. Can I get you anything?'' She watched as a wine glass appeared in his hands. It was quite the trick. ''I guess we can take alcohol off the list then...'' She looked over to the ghost. A hard gulp, and she checked on the spirit. ''A-And can I get anything for you, M-Miss?'' The odd coment about the color red did distract the chef from her fears, but not by much.

''OOC:''

User Image If Maki was more comfortable conversing with the living she should have ran far, far, away from Tegral. Granted she was a youngling and likely didn't know him nor his reputation. No surprise there given all that had happened to him and the past that no longer mattered. "No." He ground the words out, trying to be polite and failing miserably. "Thank you." Though the words were cordial enough it was blatantly obvious Tegral wasn't exactly in the best of moods. With a wave of his hand he dismissed the portly fish-woman and returned to his introspection.

The ghost thing didn't even warrant a passing glance, seeing as how if it was recently dead it's ability to inflict physical damage on any plane was fairly minute. Even if that wasn't the case Tegral had ways of dealing with ethereal existences, and none of them were very pleasant. The wanna-be-tough-b***h by the door was even less of a concern, a complete waste of flesh if there ever was one. They were a dime-a-dozen all across the vast expanse of reality known as Gaia, would be warrior who thought they were the greatest being around. Tch, worthless little worms.

Taking another drink of his wine he watched behind his eyes as a fire elemental had come to her assistance and been beaten into submission by a smoking, charred, wreckage of what had once been a couch before Tegral had gotten his hands on it. He'd all ready long since forgotten by that point how many had come to 'save' her from his villainous hands, but even now he knew that she could have left long ago and hadn't. Why? Had she actually...no, he honestly doubted it. Their years together had been nothing more than a ruse, a farce, and here he was still dwelling over it in his insanity.

Dangerous Lunatic

"Trinity. My name is Trinity."

<She had to correct her immediately. Or else she would not know the name to which she would come to learn well in the future. The ghostly presence did not disturb her, proof that she had seen stranger things in her two hundred years in existence.>

"As for how I feel...as long as you cause no trouble, I am content."
The old man shuffled through the door slowly, leaning heavily on his gnarled staff. A skeletal hand gripped the ancient wood. He wandered by the bar and stopped. The siren from the other night. Everclear. Splash of vodka. With... a cherry. He did not ask; he merely stated his intent. The man's head cocked to the side. He felt... something. He cast his gaze about the room, until his eyes fell upon the extremely well-dressed man on the couch. Well, well. Wasn't this interesting. He shuffled his way over in that direction, and sat opposite the man. I do hope this seat isn't reserved. The man stated this as if it mattered. His head tilted again, recognizing a variety of demon somewhere within the man. That's what he saw, anyway. He directed his gaze at the man, and switched language to a variant on the common demonic tongue, hopong the man spoke it.
<Is this a possession, or an inhabitation?>
User Image The first mistake the old skeletal being made was approaching Tegral. The second was his insistence on invading his privacy. And third he assumed Tegral was some demon, a lesser form of existence that had no place in his sights. While it was true Tegral was host to a demonic creature of great power, but that certainly wasn't by choice nor was it acceptable to either the Devour Demon, Koten, or the Unreal Entity, Tegral.

Flat, icy, blue eyes stared at the apparently undead creature before him. Another waste of space, in his opinion. These little worms were everywhere, it seemed, and was a sizable reason why he was loathed to rejoin the physical realm save for brief visits when his insanity provoked him to. When Tegral opened his mouth to speak it seemed a half dozen languages spewed from his mouth at once. "Leave." Was all he said. Common tongue, obviously, the harsh syntax of Ancient Hellian, the old growl of High Demonic, the chilling whisper of Eternal Night - or Undead as some referred to it - the never changed speech of the Ancients, the subtle hiss of Vampiric. All languages seemed to fill the space between the two individuals despite Tegral having uttered only the one word once.

A dark miasma seemed to settle around Tegral's being, drinking in the light from around his body.

Dangerous Lunatic

Seeing the other being, it seemed fearful. It was afraid of the creature.It's detached limbs, hands in all floated under chairs and through objects slowly. This would surely be fun, she hoped. The Dila would phase it's hands behind walls and slowly and silently make the hover towards the girl's back, soon they would float upwards and attempt to grab her shoulders. Then vanish and find their way back to the Dila. Meanwhile she'd respond to her question with something. "I'm not really sure what your have to offer the living challenged. Surely you must jest, though I may take physical state I do not take intoxication from mead or food."

@ trinity

"I shall not cause trouble." She said, and looked at her. "Unless if I may not jest."

Dangerous Lunatic

<Trinity's eyes glanced over to the interaction between the newcomer and the one who was sitting across from him. It was only now that she was beginning to feel his unearthly presence. And his words that spat from his mouth were easily caught. Only two languages grasped from it: common and vampiric, two that Trinity knew from experience. She kept a watch on the encounter, a smirk pulling at the edge of her mouth.>

<But her attention was caught back to Dila, unaware of the mischief she just caused Maki.>

"Hmph. We will see."

<Eyes looked back to the other two again.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas