Welcome to Gaia! ::

<How exciting. You assume much, in that one syllable.>
The man leaned back in his chair, eyes not leaving Tegral. He made no further movements, confident in his inability to be harmed. You mistake me for some minor conjuror or one who knows not what he speaks of. I have no intention of leaving, at least not at the moment. If you will not answer my question, then so be it.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Maki Miyazu

Maki slowly nodded as the ghostly maiden said that she did not want anything. Then, she felt something touch her shoulders. Her body went cold, and the hair on the back of her neck straightened. She let out a terrified shriek that rattled the windows before fleeing behind the tall woman in red, her finned tail tucked between her legs. The round hostess looked up at her protector, sheepishly grinning. She was rather embarrassed by what just happened. ''Uhh... Please don't hurt me?'' She giggled nervously as she let go of the warrior and made sure nothing slipped out of her rather tight bikini.

''OOC: Sry for all the short posts, but this one seemed too funny not to post. XD We need some more humor up in here.''

User Image With another flat stare Tegral sipped at his wine and proceeded to ignore the little whelp before him. This was exactly the sort of thing security was suppose to prevent, but alas, such cretins were not about to protect the mindless oaf who had invaded Tegral's privacy. If the old skeletal being was confident in it's ability to be unharmed then Tegral was most assured of his ability to inflict harm. Immortal, super powered, indestructible. These words meant nothing to Tegral who'd met and killed more super powered immortals than he could recall. Not because he sought them out, no, but because of moments like this where ignorant little children came barking at their elders for attention.

A flick of the wrist was sufficient to remove the half empty wine glass from existence, after all what was the point of enjoying such a fine vintage if his mood was to be further spoiled by nattering younglings.

Closing his eyes he allowed his head to lull back, arms folding across his chest while his left ankle came to rest upon his right knee. Boredom began gnawing away at him while Koten droned on and on about being fed. Maybe it the child continued to harass Tegral he'd feed him to Koten, maybe that would shut the damn thing up for a while.
OOC
It amuses me a great deal that Tegral believes Red to be a youngling.

The old man simply shrugged. He settled back in his chair and steepled his fingers, gaze drifting off into the Abyss. He wasn't getting anywhere with the uppity creature before him. Alas for the young.

Dangerous Lunatic

<The shriek was loud indeed. She could feel the vibrations against her suit. Her ears protected themselves as they lowered the volume naturally. And then said siren just had to run up behind her in a fearful state. Trinity was now confused, looking back at the girl with the look clearly on her face. Was this her job, to protect scared women from something that was not there? Then she remembered what she signed up for and sighed.>

"There is nothing there. Why are you bothering me about something not there?"

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

She woke up on the floor in the bar where she passed out last night. She had hit her head when she passed out, and this changed a few things in her head. For starters, she remembered how to make her wings disappear and how put them into her body. No more uncomfortable feeling. Second, she remembered most of her powers, but those she will keep under wraps until she learns how to control them. For now, she has the worse hangover to deal with, and her workers and the customers are killing her poor head. She's sure they don't even know she's there, and she's glad for that. Mostly because she's on the floor behind the bar, looking more human than usual, with the same black jeans and white halter from last night. She sighed, and then she stood up and smiled at everyone, ready to start her night.

Beloved Genius

6,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Superior Jazz
OOC
It amuses me a great deal that Tegral believes Red to be a youngling.

{ I find it hilarious you think otherwise. Perhaps you should check Teggies...most recent posts and re-read his signature just in case. This is the only hint I will give as to what might happen in the future. O: ~Your friendly neighboring stalker/lurker

@Teggie Proceed with...entertainment! :'D

P.S. The {} are my "ooc" brackets. }
User Image Still seated at the couch, the annoying little bug seated across from him long forgotten, Tegral glanced up and over at the angel-tart. He considered saying something witty or funny, something to break the haze of choas he had seemingly hovering around him, but his mind just couldn't come up with anything. Trapped in the past as he was he was at a loss for what to say, the only things coming immediately to mind were less than civil and more than hostile.

With a sigh and a shake of his head the wine glass returned to his hand, filled three quarters full with a rich, ruby, red wine. Light caught the intricately etched wine glass and refracted through with a blood red glow.

The boredom was returning.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

She noticed that Tegral was in the bar today, and had all the enthusiasm of an impala spotting a hyena. She gave him a smile and walked over to him, and took a seat on the arm of the chair next to him. "You look less than enthused Tegral. What did my girls do to you?" She looked down at him with a smile and looked a little concerned, but not too concerned. He's still a killer after all.

*can't rp for too long. I've got to be a woman and cook dinner, and then socialize with family. lol*

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Maki Miyazu

Maki frowned as she saw scolded by the giant in red. ''Wha-No! It was the ghost! She reached behind me and...'' She looked around, but found that the ghost was no longer there. ''... Where'd she go?'' Maki was starting to get nervous when she saw Liz appear finally. But she was missing her wings. ''Wow! Your wings are gone! When could you do that?'' She saw that she was sitting next to the blonde man in the suit, asking if any of the hostess did anything to upset him. ''Don't look at me! I didn't do anything!'' It seems like the chubby siren was starting to get hungry again. She decied she'd cook herself some dinner. ''Would anyone else her like some dinner? I can hand out menus for everyone.''

''OOC: Alright. I'm hoping Kitty gets on soon. It's starting to get a lil too crazy for me to manage.''

Distinct Seeker

A single blue feather fell down on the pink welcoming mat to the lounge. The wind seemed to have stopped as the creatures eyes narrowed at the doors handle. Sapphire orbs, feathers, raptor horns and outfit, was the only change of scenery that seemed to have been around these places. A rarity to see in their full form, she, unlike others, never took the form of a full harpy raptor. Right eye covered with a patch from public, didn't interfere with her ability to see out of it. Every acute sound and movement could be almost felt through her body. A normal seeming hand reached from her side and pushed the door ajar. As she stepped in, visible features could definitely identify who she was, the tail behind her didn't make it any less intimidating. It took but a few seconds to adjust to the atmosphere inside. A few "people" seemed to have been chatting. Her tail twitched as she slowly walked over to the crimson bar with wild assortment of liquor. She waited to be served, her curls falling and blocking any view that most would be able to see of her face.
User Image Rage flushed his mind at the constant, never ending, interruptions! His right hand twitched, barely noticeable, in a restrained jerk. He wanted nothing more right now than to grab the little angel-tart and tear her jaw off and beat her half to death with her own teeth. Instead he smiled.

Though he smiled it didn't touch his eyes, and blue fire seemed to burn deep within his icy orbs as he spoke. "Your girls have been as sweet as can be." He lied, "This other patron, on the other hand, is testing my patience and I'm liable to do something violent." Veins throbbed at his neck, pulsing black ichor through his body's useless circulatory system, as he gestured towards the old skeletal being. "I'd suggest you get your security element to deal with him before I take it into my own hands and redecorate your fine establishment with his bones."

Pushing himself off the seat, hands slipping into his pockets, Tegral strode over towards the bar and the bird-girl there. He glanced over at her, running an eye up her form, then proceeded to ignore her.

A low growl rumbled in his throat as he chose a seat at the bar and folded his hands one atop the other on top of the bar counter.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Lisette watched him and frowned. 'Temper on that one,' she thought. She walked over to the young woman and smiled. "It's not often that we have a female guest in here, we are usually the host for males. She went guide her to the bar. "Working the bar is one of my workers. Her name is Maki." She went behind the bar to pat her on the back and smiled. "I'm the owner and I have to do inventory, but I put you in capable hands. Don't destroy my bar. I had a bump on m head that caused me to remember some things that made me know how to use a special toy," she looked at the man at the bar in particular. "Tegral." She pulled out her celestial sword from behind the bar and went upstairs to do inventory and spoke into Maki's mind only. 'Scream help in your head if you need me.'

*It's come to my attention that people that aren't me or the manager believe they are god in this thread. I find that funny. Here is how it goes, and my lovely Kamikaze will pass it around to the other workers: IF ANY ******** ACTS LIKE JESUS THAT ISN'T ME OF KITTEN, IGNORE THAT ******** LIKE HE OR SHE DIDN'T POST s**t AND MOVE ON WITH THE STORY, JUST IMPROVISE AND KITTEN AND I WILL DEAL WITH IT WHEN WE GET ONLINE. Thank you darlings*
User Image For the first time that evening Tegral seemed to lighten up as the little angel-tart displaced her blade and issued an unveiled threat at him. Smiling he held his hands, palm up, in mock surrender and began chuckling. Did he honestly believe she could kill him? No, not really, but he knew the hard way that celestial weapons had a tendency of hurting like a b***h, so while he was more than confident in his own swordplay to disarm or destroy his opponent he would really hate to get cut by that damn thing. "You wound me." He called up at her retreating frame, "I've done nothing wrong, in fact I've just been minding my own business." Which was essentially true. He hadn't provoked the skeletal being into a fight, neither one had so much as brandied words, but it was true that the skeletal being had begun instigating something by refusing to leave him be. Tegral was bigger than that though, a real gentleman, he told him to leave him alone and proceeded to ignore him. Wasn't that so mature of him?

Lowering his hands and grunting a half scoff - half chuckle Tegral replaced his hands on the counter top and glanced over at the bird-woman again. It was probably boredom that was pulling him out of his insane stupor, but something made him want to play with someone and unfortunately for the harpy she was right there.

So putting on a passable smile Tegral turned and smiled at his feathery companion. "Good evening, my dear. You don't look the type to frequent these establishments, what brings you way out here, hmm?"

((So we're not allowed to act like Jesus...what about Buddha? Can we act like him? Lol!))

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Maki Miyazu

As Maki was heading to the kitchen to make herself some dinner when she saw the man in the suit head to the bar. Maki figured she'd get him something before she headed for the kitchen. There was also an odd bird woman... thing. There seemed to be quite a few more ladies coming than usual. Not that Maki minded. She swang both ways after all. ''Hello. And welcome to the Hilltop Haven. I'm-'' Before she could speak, Lisette appeared and did her introductions for her. It wasn't often that the fallen angel had this much pep in her step. Perhaps the bump on her head she mentioned did more than knock back in place a few memories. The plump siren did jump back a bit when the sword was pulled, and her threat directed at the blonde man. She then received a telepathic message to think of help if she needed it. ''Right. Got it boss!'' But she couldn't help but wonder what that was all about. Did these two know each other? It certainly made her more cautious. ''Well then... Can I get you two anything? I'm not that great on the bar, but I can get you some tasty stuff. I'm also the chef here, as well as a hostess. I'm a lot better with food than drink, if you couldn't tell.'' He patted her large belly as a sign of her cooking.

''OOC: Well, you all heard the lady. I guess I'm in charge. So long as the big storm keeps me online. But now that we all had our warning, let's just try to have fun and not so much drama, alright?

@ Tegral: Since when would ur char be willing to give up all worldly possessions and seek enlightenment. He might murder everyone in the western hemisphere if he went more than a day without a smoke or booze. XD And I would not be willing to rub his belly for good luck. I don't think I'd get my hand back.
''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces