Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ Estrella <3 ]]
Ruxx raised a brow as she normally did in situations like such and gave a light chuckle to Ric.
"You can't take it back now, Ric.."
She gave him a wink, which soon would turn to a double take of Shay, and soon she would run over and wrap her arms around her tightly, closing her eyes and shrugging her shoulders.
"Shay!"
She spoke excitedly, before letting her go and planting a big kiss on her cheek.

Winner

Pushing aside the other girl."Sure.If you want to.Just don't get left-footed on me.And don't deadweight, either."He said, taking a sip from his flask. He smelt of mint, or some other flowerly smell. Perhaps...Jack had a garden of his own?

But Jack was a manly-man, surely he wouldn't have a garden?

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte slowly woke with a smile before sliding out of bed. She made her way to the shower, emerged a bit later dressed in her white jeans and a tank top. She then headed downstairs and to her spot on her couch and sat as she watched the others for a bit. She then made her wine appear and started sipping it, the ring on her left ring finger sparkling somewhat.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He shrugged at Ruxx and smiled up at her. His back was towards Shay again. He put a finger up to his lips and winked at her. "Shhh then." Before she ran off.

When She nearly tackled Shay in a hug he went. "Wowo!" And turned away, sheepishly as if it was none of his business. He did give Jack an odd, floating stare before looking straight ahead. at the kitchen door again.

The "new" guy, smiled and waved at kayte.

Dapper Dabbler

Shay felt as if she were about to nearly topple over at the leaping glomp that she got from Ruxx, but she didn't thank god. The kiss she received made her face flush up to a pretty pink, but she laughed at it and hugged her friend back. It was nice to see her again after so long of a separation.
"Hello, Bunny. How have you been??"

She managed to ask before Jack pushed her away. She looked at him with a raised eye brow and had to bite her tongue at his actions to her friend. he didn't know, she guessed.....but that was no excuse.

She put a hand on her hip and pointed her other hand at Jack as if ready to scold him.
" Don't push my friends, Jack or i'll never dance wiht you again. Also!!.....Left-footed?? I'd never....maybe dead-weight if you knock me out, but come now. Have some faith in me. Also...."

She leaned in close to sniff at his neck. Hah!!! Knew she smelt something from him.
" You smell good......mint and evergreens....I like it."
User Image

Winner

"It's from my..uh...Well...I grow herbs...and such..."He blushed and stared at his feet. He was clearly ashamed of himself being a gardener and all.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte smiled and nodded in greeting towards him as she continued to sip his wine as she wondered if Dark was going to come down tonight.

Ruxx glared at the man and pushed him back.
"Well that was a bold move for a twinkletoes greenthumb"
She gave a chuckle and flipped him off before moving away from him and headed back over to Ric. In the same time, responding to Shay.
"I have been well, howabout you doll?"
She asked softly, before taking a seat on the table next to Ric.
She smiled at Kayte and waved happily.
"Hello!"

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He chuckled as Ruxx pushed Jack away, and watched them come over here.

He watched Ruxx sit down, flipping off Jack as she left, getting another chuckle.

He watched her with wide blue eyes. "Um... Hi again."

He tapped nervously at his headphones and reached down to turn his music up.

Keen ears caught the music of DethKlock

[[DethKlok? Seriously? Ew...
MERMAIDERMERMAIDERMERMAIDER]]

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Her smile brightened softly at Ruxx's enthusiasm and she waved back. "Hola."

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

((I liek 'em >.> But, more importantly, it's something the music loving hobo wouldn't be caught dead listening too))

Dapper Dabbler

(( I wasn't dragged off, was I?? ))

Kayte was sitting alone, and it seemed she was enjoying the show herself and the others were giving. So, with a bright smile and a wave, she greeted her friend.
Hi Kayte!!

She smiled at Jack and placed her pointing hand on his shoulder to pat gently. No need to make him feel bad about something he did....people do things that are out of character, and she was fine with that. Not like he was hurting anyone while growing things, now, was he??
" No worries. I love plants myself. Don't feel embarrassed, Jack. "

She smiled and nodded reassuringly to him before she looked up at Ruxx. Doll.....she liked that one. Made her feel loved since people generally loved dolls....if they were pretty of cute.
" Still a little sick, but not enough to get me down. "
User Image

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

((No I just read too fast.))

Dapper Dabbler

Zegoth
((I liek 'em >.> But, more importantly, it's something the music loving hobo wouldn't be caught dead listening too))

(( Oh contray, Ze.....it's not the music as a whole I dislike, its the voices.....horrible what they do to them. Instrumental wise, i'd listen to it. ))
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces