Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Loki paused with his drink to his lips and then set it down. "Seriously?" He stood up and glared at Halo. "Look here Buddy! I don't care what you say, Yeah boss is kind of an a** but what's going on right not isn't a 'fit'!!!" his gloved fists sparked a bit, "What is your deal anyway!? You don't even know him at all!"

Despite how the boss was, he was still Loki's family. For a guy that was a demon he was always kind to him for the most part. Much more than his actual "family"

"What did Boss do to you to want him dead? Huh? As for Angel, you think its better for her to be lock up somewhere with who knows what just because she isn't with boss? If you ask me you're the a**!"

His fists burst out into flame, starting to scorch the table.
(( Rashel you still have to have 3 sentances ))

This wasn't going to end well. "Hey hey hey! Calm down!" she quickly moved behind Loki and pulled him from the bar. The last thing we need is fire near the explosive drinks.

When Kayte walked by she called a good night to her.

Looking back to Halo she sighed. "Halo...I know how you feel about Michael but maybe you shouldn't say stuff like that around his other minions? And regardless saying Angel better off with another Demon isn't really much better. Its like saying taking a girl from one abuser and sticking her with another is better." it wasn't so much that she was siding with Loki so much as she knows some minions have a larger attachment than others.

Did Michael really hurt Halo that much? Maybe she should of just sent Loki home when Halo was around instead of letting them talk.

Blaise falling out of the closet startled her a bit. "Blaise are you okay? How did you get in there?"

All the while she held Loki up by his arms.

With everything going one she couldn't really greet Jesse properly.

Dedicated Friend

9,025 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
((sorry))

Jesse had been heading past the two as he went to grab himself a cup of coffee but jumped away from the two of them one the male suddenly had his fist burst into flame and scorch the table. "Um.... Did I walk in at a bad time?" He knew nothing of what they were talking about, only frowning as he scooted around the two distressed people as he continued to make his way for that coffee, he felt he might need it now.
(( hey no worries ^ ^ ))

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
"Hmph...struck a nerve I see." He commented as he scratched his ear. Listening to Loki's defense of the guy didn't change much at all. Even more so was saying he wasn't throwing a fit at the moment. "You're so delusional it's sad..." He said rather coldly, locking gazes with the pyro. When he called him an a** he didn't much care about it. Heck he could probably say several things right now that would do more then just provoke a fight.

Soon enough Bobbie was jumping into the mix, Kayte walking by as well. Waving to Kayte his attention returned to Bobbie and Loki. "I don't much care for who I speak my mind to. if there's a problem then settle it. Unlike your master actually be man enough to do something. He's a spoiled broken brat who thinks himself all mighty. Even more so casting what he is onto others." Again he stated, no caring about how he was sounding. When Blaise tumbled out of the closet his brow arched. Shaking his head his gaze returned to Bobbie's. "Angel never had to say a word...I saw...I felt...what he did to her. That man messed with her head. I remember when she forgot all about Blaise. And he openly admitted to mind wiping her. That girl probably doesn't even know her full history. And you're willing to help him? Honestly I'm starting think he messes with everyone that works for him..." Okay maybe that was a bit too much. But really when else was he going to speak his mind? Sure, he already knew how this was going to go. Heck it's always the same. Turning his head he saw a face he hadn't seen before, scooting around them. "Always someone new here..."
♎﹃﹄♋
User Image

Halo's words were doing more than striking a nerve, they just blew it up!

The fire from the man's fists erupted as he kicked to get free from the woman that held him. Unfortunately he wasn't as strong as a human male would be and Bobbie was a freaking amazon!

"You don't know anything! Boss is the best guy I know!! He has work! I know he has to do that sh*t but it can't be helped!!" He struggled to get at Halo, to not really winning. "You don't know sh*t about Boss or Angel! Get out! I'll kill you!"

His emotion was running over with how angry he was. "You think your so great huh!! Who do you think you are!?"
"Halo!" she was having a time with the guy wiggling around and trying to escape her grasp.

"Stop it. Just stop. I know you hate the guy but this isn't going to help anything." she didn't want to know Loki out but it felt as if that might be her only option. With him going off like that he was really going to catch something on fire.

"When we get Angel back I will talk to Michael when he's sane again so that he doesn't mess with you anymore, alright?! And Loki calm down!" She sighed and looked to Jesse who was making his way over to get some coffee.

"Sorry about this. Having a bit of an issue right now."

This place really didn't need another fight tonight...

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Grumbling as he tried to push himself up the lava boy started to cough up some of the green goop he had drank the other night. It really didn't taste as good coming up as it was when it went down. "Ehh......eww." he said as he ttied to sit up on the floor but instead fell to his side. Turning his attention to Bobbie as she asked if he was okay he then shook his head. "No......no I'm not........and I don't know."

Looking past Bobbie at Loki and Halo the boy blinked. What was going on he heard Loki yelling at Halo about something but he hadn't picked up on exactly what yet. All the yelling was giving him a headache though.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Halo's eyes narrowed on Loki as he went on again. Defending his master as he knew he would. "Hmph...spoken like a true dog." A growl slipped, his voice slightly gruff from it. Tucking his hands into his pockets his eyes shifted over to Bobbie. She thought he really cared about if that psycho toyed with him? Oh no this ran a lot father and deeper.

"Who do I think I am? Easy...someone who kept on losing things...who seems to be locked in a cycle of torment and loss. Someone who also lost someone they cared about...but unlike that sorry...cowardly...brat of a master...I didn't go and take it out on others. if he's so grand...if he's so powerful...Then why does he take a knee to anyone..." He paused, eyes narrowing dead on with Loki's. "And why isn't he searching for Angel if he loved her so damn much. Why wasn't he here when the Hydra AND Minus was here? No...instead of doing anything proactive he's off slaughtering people. Throwing tantrums until he has his girl brought back to him." With that said he hopped over the counter. Eyes closed as he didn't even give Loki a look now. "Bobbie I don't know what that guy gave you to make you so loyal to him. But he isn't a god. Anything he's given to you...to Blaise...to Rokna and the others could be achieved on your own. Minus is scum...both of them are. Fact of the matter is those two deserve each other."
♎﹃﹄♋
User Image

"Your the one acting all High and Mighty!!! Dammit let me go! I'm going to burn his face off!" Loki was royally pissed now.

He wanted to punch this guy so bad. "Did boss slaughtered your kids or something!? Are ya pissed that you're not with Bobbie anymore!?" he didn't know the whole story but that's all he ever heard about it. "You don't know sh*t! Boss belongs to Hell man! Do you think he can get away with being a nice guy when he has to collect souls and sh*t?!"

He gritted his teeth, eyes squeezed shut. "Self-righteous son of a b*tch..."
That struck something.

"Halo. I sealed away the man so he couldn't hurt anyone. Besides...I sold my soul to him because of you. I don't think you know what selling one's soul means. And you don't want to know, I can tell."

She sighed and hugged Loki was very upset and dragged him over to Blaise to see if the boy was okay down there.

"He left your many loves after me alone so I don't know what else he took from you. Maybe I'm under-reacting. I'm not saying Michael is a great guy. He is devious, manipulative, abusive and crazy. But he isn't bad to all of us. He took care of Key, he saved her. He never hurt her. Angel...angel is a case on her own I know. I think its best that maybe you just ignore the lot of us. It won't fix anything for you to just go off and say things that anger those that care for the man. If so, then you are an a**. If you are fine with being and a** then that's you. I don't like any of this. I will find Angel and Rokna on my own and will deal with Michael after that. You just stay out of it."

"Can you get up Blaise or you want me to take you home?" she said softly to him. The boy didn't look so good.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Upon hearing Halo go off about Michael Blaise tried to growl but all that came out was another grumble. He felt so horrible he couldn't even successfully get angry with someone, even his skin wouldn't brighten up.

Coughing up more of the green goop the boy let out another groan. "Uhhhhhhh....I wanna go hoooooooome.~" he whined as he slowly rolled onto his back. He wasn't going to be able to move all that much for awhile.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
"You really are ignorant of what is happening. Angel is gone right now because of him. Your master brought all this upon himself." He stated, not even looking at Loki. if he was acting all high and mighty right now it was because of who he was talking to. Normally he wouldn't be like this. Heck Halo would have apologized earlier for his words because he was seeing how much it was bothering someone. But thanks to all that's happened over time....he just stopped caring about these affairs. "Hell dominates the weak. The fact he plays to it's songs proves that he is weak. A truly powerful demon wouldn't allow anything to change who he was. Even further wouldn't take a knee to anyone...or allow that which is his to be taken." Though now to handle the one regarding Bobbie and him.

"Also don't talk about something you don't know the full story to got it? When you're done being spoon fed by him then maybe you'll be surprised by what you'll find out about what's really been going on around you Loki." Truth was the longer this was going on the more bitter Halo felt inside. All this because of a feud between demons. Honestly why did he get himself thrown into this? Maybe it's for that dang cycle he's trapped in. When Bobbie spoke her peace he shot her a glance. Yeah he remembers that it was because of him that she's working for him.

A matter in which if he could go back he'd handle that better. "Those lovers of mine...yeah guess what...they each disappeared or left. I did'n't ask you to do that. Even more so the one you saw me with...she was helping me get over the slump of not being to get near you. I was still in love with you that didn't change a bit. But then you left me thinking I wanted someone else. She was there for me...then she left. Ever since then sure there was one or two. But each one kept on leaving. So really even if he could mess with me...they weren't around long enough to do that." He finally admitted. The fact she gave more of herself to him for his sake just made him angry. "As for working for him. The alternative was you locked up until you gave in. Oh yeah forgot about that? Remember how he used Nick? How he locked you up because he couldn't get you other wise? Oh yeah that type of a guy deserves love! Hell he probably would have got someone else to get you! Probably Nick! Also you didn't need to go right away to him. You could have played it out and managed to get time to yourself and work for him later. But hey what's done is done I guess..." When they moved over to check on Blaise he sighed before waving this off. "Man why do I even waste my breath..." With that said he moved to one of the windows. "Halo...don't you think that was all a bit...much?" Shine questioned lowly.

The man's eyes locked more on his reflection then the outside. "Shine...sadly you sometimes need to act like this to get anything through thick heads... Especially those blinded by a manipulator...." He said coldly as his gaze lowered to his chocker. "Even so lad...they are your friends aren't they? Even if they work for him? They simply care for someone that gave them the things they longed for, that they truly desired." The star attempted to reason once more. But sadly his words weren't enough. "Taking advantage of someone in their time of need...or locking someone up...generally going to any extent needed to obtain something he wants...sorry but someone like that...doesn't deserve joy. Besides he obviously loves the negative feelings...so why the hell wouldn't they give him just that?" His gaze lowered down to his left arm. Shine falling silent as Halo sighed once more. But upon returning to looking out the window his eyes focused on the distant mountains. Narrowing his gaze a thought began to form in his mind. He already checked the local area. So maybe...
♎﹃﹄♋
User Image

Finally able to slip free he brought his hands together and shot a fire ball in Halo's direction. (( not an attack, just done for drama purposes, doesn't have to hit him ))

"Don't go blamin boss just because you can't get laid on your own!!! Don't force your random sh*t on Boss! F*ck you! I can see why Boss hates you so much! Your and arrogant *sshole!" he yelled before running into the dark hall that lead to Michael's home.

Him, being Michael's minion could easy walk through the pitch darkness. Others that would try would just end up back at the tavern again.

"Stupid Halo...going to take care of everything myself."

((well that's it for this guy. night ))

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Halo's brow twitched, the light of the fire showing the attack. Teeth gritted he spun around, a swipe of his hand forming a crystal slash that fired for in response. "YOU THINK I GIVE A s**t ABOUT GETTING LAID YOU DAMN IDIOT?! YOU HONESTLY THINK I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THAT?!" He barked out, eyes flared from his rage. "At least I don't need to suck up to a damn psycho!" He yelled after Loki as the man ran through the dark hallway. He wasn't even going to bother trying to follow...it just wasn't worth it. All of this was just pointless for him.

There was only one way all this would get resolve...and he knew just what to do. Glancing back at Blaise and Bobbie he couldn't bring himself to say anything more. Anything he would say had been said. Even more so was the part of him that didn't want to bother. "I'm sorry..." He said to himself, low enough that they wouldn't hear as he turned back to the window.
♎﹃﹄♋

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces