Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Halo's head tilted when she looked away from him. For the most part it seemed like she was rather embarrassed. When she finally replied the smirk grew into an honest smile. His eyes brightening as he tried to get her to look at him. "if you stay...and...if you trust yourself to me then..." A pause taken as he moved in closer, his body just over her's. His lips so close to hers that they were about to touch. "Yes I would...protect you..with my life for you trusting me with yours..." But their lips did not touch as he whispered to her, his hot breath brushing against her lips as his eyes were half closed, still locked on her's.
((Okay, this was fun even though it was short ^^ can't wait to continue~))
♎﹃﹄♋

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
"Man everyone seems to be mode...Stitch has been down...Halo barely comes down...Key has been gone for like ever..." Richard sighed as he laid on the ceiling, well against depending on your prospective. Where normally a smile would have been on his face a frown was there instead. So much has been happening lately. Dropping down the elf landed on his feet, crouched over as he dug into his backpack for his normal drink. The red soda bubbling like he was at this moment upon seeing it. The nice hiss from the cap being unsealed, the long chug he took, already half the bottle gone before the sigh of delight. A moment take to look about the empty main floor, the smile growing on his face as he made his way over to a chair. Flopping down upon it Richard giggled to himself. "Wonder though...if more is gonna happen...I mean...Doesn't look like anyone is on yet..is pretty early still..." Another giggle escaping him as he rocked back and forth n his seat. "What's gonna happen~ Myaaaan~"
♎﹃﹄♋

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"My my, Looks as if the lower beings miss me not at all. A shame." Angel's body was once again possessed by that of her master. Michael. She was sitting on a tree limb, it was a then branch but with her being practically weightless that didn't matter.

"Hmmmm should I go down and play?? Should I leave them a bit longer?" Her voice was strangely masculine, it was not that of a young girl at all.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Walking through the forest back to the tavern Blaise held his head and winced as it throbbed with pain. "Leave me alone we already went out for blood earlier today. I want to get something to drink." he spoke quietly to himself as he looked up.

There was a short pause as the boy walked before he started to growl. "I'm getting something to drink and that's final."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Ohhh? There is my boy now. Or at least I believe he is still my boy." the girls' body stood up and with the wave of the hand, her outfit changed from her usual school uniform to a nice red and black outfit.

"Ah, this is very lovely, so cute. I love it." chuckled the male voice before the girl jumped down and floated to the ground. "Master likes me dressing like this too much." This time the voice was Angel's own as she playfully skipped behind Blaise.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hearing a voice behind him Blaise turned and upon seeing that it was Angel he smiled as he winced with pain again. Why wouldn't Typhus stop? "Hey Angel. Surprised to see you out here.....why are you by the way and not at the tavern?" he asked as he slowed down his pace to walk beside her.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"I wanted to play with you. You never play with me." she skipped up and hugged him. "But I know its cuz its not allowed. Too bad." She hugged his arm and nuzzled him. "Maybe someday. " letting go of him she skipped a bit forward.

"Hey Blaise....do you want to be with Lethe and only her?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Though he opened his mouth and was about to start explaining to her that he couldn't play with her all over again he heard that she knew it wasn't allowed and shut his trap. Looking down at her as she hugged his arm he couldn't help but smile. Angel was always so cute.

Tilting his head as she let him go and skipped forward Blaise was just about to try to catch back up with her...but then he heard her question. Stopping in his tracks he frowned as he remembered what Styx had told him a few nights back. Did he want to be with her and only her even if she was seeing other guys? He still didn't want to believe Styx...but he didn't think she was lying. It took him a bit of thinking but he nodded his head. "I...I still want t..to be with her....I think." he mumbled quietly as a saddened expression came over his face.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Master says.." she placed her hand behind her back and looked back towards the lava demon. "That if that is the case you have no need for your seal anymore." She almost looked sad when she said those words. The looked in her eyes...

"I mean, She knows magic right? And she loves you. She can deal with it right? And you won't have to feel stuck with us anymore. You can go and be with her since she doesn't like to share." The white haired girl walked back closer to him. "YOu don't seemed to mind. She can take your touch when you are like that right?" she smiled and crossed her arms. "Master protects what is his so you don't have to worry about that. If the tavern burns it will be worth it for her, right?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hearing that Michael would take his seal away the boy's jaw dropped. "N..no he...he can't do that! I I won't be able to touch anything or anyone otherwise!" he pleaded as he started to walk closer to her. "I don't even think Lethe has a way to deal with me without a seal s...so I really wouldn't be able to play then or or anything! I wouldn't even be able to use the tavern or Lethe's place as shelter when it rains....I'd lose all of my homes and friends and Lethe!"

Bursting out crying Blaise fell to his knees as he sat on the ground. "I don't wanna lose my homes and everybody! I don't want to start hurting and burning the things I care about again!"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel stared down at him for a moment. Calm in her face. "But she is worth isn't she?" Angel patted the boy on the head and smiled. "If not, we can share. Master loves Blaise and I do too. But we won't let Lethe have you unless she earns you. Because that isn't fair. Master made that seal just for you."

Looking up at the sky she continued. "We love Blaise very much but Blaise wants only Lethe. That's fine but since you don't want Master's love, Master's home. You don't need to keep them." standing up she shrugged and placed her hands behind her back again. "Lethe will just have to make due..."

The girl almost sounded indifferent. "We don't want to do this but if she is worth more than your home, your friends, your everything, then that is how it will have to be. Even if your touch burns her, its your choice."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Slowing down his crying to a whimper after she patted his head so to listen to her words. Once she was done he nodded his head slightly indicating that he understood before lowered his head and rubbing tears from his eyes. "Lethe's not going to be happy..." he mumbled before standing up. "But I need the seal. I I don't want to hurt her....or anybody at the tavern."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"We don't want that either. So come home, kay?" she smiled cheerfully before giving a kiss on the forehead. She then hugged him. Master really know how to put the pressure on someone. The winged girl stretched a little and looked up at the moon.

"Its late so come on home with me okay? You can sleep in my room." she giggled. It would be good to have him home again. She waved her hand and before them a portal opened that lead right to a dark hall.

"Coming?" she grinned again as she skipped through the portal that would close within moments.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Looking at her as she smiled at him then kissed and hugged him. Lethe really really wasn't going to like this...b..but what else could he do? Seeing that Angel was preparing to leave he slowly nodded his head. "O...okay....I'm...I'm coming." he said quietly as he quickly followed her into the portal before it closed and the two of them disappeared. After so long of trying to be good by being with Lethe and only Lethe he was going to break that again and start playing again.

Dapper Seeker

By many standards life would have proven rather dull living in the cramped and confining space of Halo's room. But Siana kept it as amusing as it could be...by sleeping. Day in and day out the lass remained curled into the confines of the covers, only waking when Halo wished to speak to her... or torment her. Indeed, the huntress' lavender gaze remained shut away to the world for as long as it could. Until yesterday...

It was then that Siana had sat up in the bed, staring out the nearby window adjacent to her. From there on she did nothing else. Tonight was the same... constantly pouring her entirety into the pane.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff