Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Canines pressed roughly against his tongue. The smirk long as the brow was raised at Key's attempt to be threatening. The display, the crack of her voice only making the man laugh. it was a good attempt but he knew that she was truly nice. "Kinda cute to see you try and be intimidating. Tell you what when I'm going to go do something stupid you can chop me back alright?" His hand patted at her shoulder before hearing her gratitude for looking out for her. His expression softening before giving her a small bow. "You're one of the few good things...well...few honestly good people in this place...." His gaze shifting over to the flower on his wrist. Was it stupid of him to still keep hope for her to return? Probably, most likely; but in the end he didn't really care. Before he could react a pair of jaws chomped down on one side of his hair. it took a moment for the pull to register before he noticed that the fox had bitten down on his hair. A crystal shard quick to shoot up, severing the locks. "Okay somebody is hungry." He laughed before zipping way into the kitchen. A hand holding the fox in place as a piece of meat for the hungry little guy. "Key you want something?! Or was the roll good?"
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey watched Halo's gaze drift to something on his person, but she wasn't certain exactly what. What she did note, however, was the change in his tone and energy and her brow knit together instinctively. The magician opened her mouth to speak, perhaps give voice to what she'd caught in her friend... But that was all lost now. Watching her little fox ravage Halo's hair made the lady's jaw drop. It was rather fortunate that he had patience with the tiny being, because if Key hadn't been red hot from fever already she was now.

"Piore!! You devious little..." The magician coughed a moment, clearing her throat and turning away in the process. When she looked back Halo had returned with a treat for the kit. Strangely enough though... Piore sniffed it, sniffed at Halo again...and ignored the meat completely. Instead, it began to aim for his locks once more. "I...I'm good. I think... Halo... Can you do fire magic?"

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
When the fox's jaws came to take another chomp Halo all but shoved the treat into the fox's mouth. "Here little guy this tastes better then hair." His head leaned away from it before turning to face Key. A moment ago he could have sword she was going to ask him something. Maybe it was just part of his imagination. The question regarding fire magic caused him to tilt his head. "Fire magic? Nope can't say I am. Truth be told I'm not really a magic person." it was true as far as he could tell he never really used magic. Well there was the stuff Shine did but he didn't really know what to call that.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

"...Really?" Key murmured, looking Halo up and down. "But... I would have... your energy, it just..."

Copperkey paused, feeling as though she were underwater. It was not a pleasant experience and the lass turned her attention momentarily to the sofa nearby. Perhaps another nap was in order soon...

"I suppose I'm making too many assumptions, what with there being so much magic used around here." The magician stood up and grabbed Piore by the scruff of its neck, managing to snatch up the meat just as the little beast was making to spit it out. She hauled them both off to the fireplace and promptly tossed the meat in, setting Piore down directly in front of it.

"Wait." She ordered. The kit blinked, but sat down and watched its food. Key looked back over to Halo. "How do you use the crystals? Is it something to do with Shine? I've seen you fight a few times now... And you've never been without him in battle..."

Dapper Seeker

(I'm sorry, but McDonalds is kickin' me out. Sweet dreams!)

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It had been a while but Angel finally popped back up at the tavern. She was in yet again rather complex outfit. Her long white slightly fluttered as she floated down from the portal that opened for her.

"Anyone home??"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The girl's body sighed, her placing her hand on her hip. "I do suppose it is far to early. I do hope they enjoyed this little absence. I do wonder if that little flower girl has come back..." she let out a sigh again and walked over to her Michael's table and had a seat in Michael's chair.

"I swear...Is that boy still out to get me? Maybe I should let him to let out his frustrations. Though I am so weak to physical pain...or maybe I shall just have my Lovely Angel do it...hmmm?" The voice coming from her lips was most certainly not hers. It was that of her Master, the poor girl was but his puppet that he was playing with at the moment.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
The night before was a bit slow but fun none the less. The fox's little attack on his hair, Key's questions raising thoughts within his own mind. "You know Shine she did remind us we still need to find a trainer." The young man's head turning, his gaze locked on the star as it shimmered. "That is true. Though that is much easier said then done my boy." A sigh escaped him as he tucked his hands into his pockets. The same outfit from last night worn once more as they entered the tavern. His eyes falling on Angel who seemed to be the only one up and about. "She's here early..." He mumbled before entering further in. A wave given to the white haired girl as he made his way over to the bar. "Hey Angel. Want you're juice?" He questioned, already slightly in motion to begin making the girl's drink.
♎﹃﹄♋

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Ah, speak of the boy and he shall appear." Michael said through the girl as he hopped up and walked over to the bar. "No thanks my good boy. How have things been?" The voice was that of an older man. It was a wonder how the girl could emulate such a voice.

"Have you been having fun with your new lover?" The girl moved in a flamboyant manor but not as girlly as she usually did.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Halo's brow rose at the voice coming from Angel. Taking a moment before the possible cause finally struck him. The questions were only the final piece of proof he needed to know that Angel wasn't in control. "Of course it's you.." He sighed before leaning on the bar. The question causing his eyes to drift over to the flower. "Haven't seen in her in quite some time. Going on for....a few weeks now. So I don't know how she is. Though why do you care? Let me guess going to 'help' with this as well? Cause if so I'm going to say stick to you're own people." The calm expression kept, his heart beating normally, a nice cool calm attained. All that work, all that training baring it's fruits once more. His gaze raising once more to meet with Angel's, a brow arched ever slightly. "So you like being a girl? I mean I never pegged you for the type."
♎﹃﹄♋

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The girl chuckled and placed her arms behind her back. "Oh? What type do you..."Peg" me as? And here I thought you saw me as a evil villain that twirls his dastardly mustache in his lair." She sat on a bar stool and crossed her legs.

"I was simply inuring about your lover, being that I am bound to leave her alone. Not that I was interested actually. She seemed dull." The girl's body stretched up her hands. "Are you not pummeling me into the ground because I am inside my girl? I am fairly curious. If I were here in my own body would you try to kill me?"

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
As he spoke Halo had taken to making himself a a drink. Eyes half closed as he pulled out a bottle of mead. Mighty drink of vikings, the nords themselves. The quark pulled before a heft swig taken. More bottles taken to be ready. Glancing back over Halo's eyes lazily stared at Angel, a sigh passing before he spoke.

"You're loving yourself right now aren't you. I'm not a kid. I know how this world can be. Personal hatred and a holy knight's quest are two different things. I'm no hero because sadly I've been force to fight people from time to time. Blaise and I have gone on a lot of adventures that tend to be chaotic." A pause taken as he took another swig. "Secondly if you were actually here you should count yourself lucky. Yes I'd beat the hell and the b*****d out of you. Slap some sense into that twisted head of yours...but wouldn't kill you. Even then I probably couldn't do half those things because I've realized....in a way you helped. But at the same time....you rushed and messed things up." Once more his eyes stared deeply into Angel's. it was true, he did force Bobbie to show the truth. But really in all that time he had the curse on her who knows what could have happened between them. "What I'm getting at is if you show your mug here...I won't try to outright stab it. Though know this...harm or mess with anyone....that I care for...You'll be back on top of my s**t list of things I want to end." With that said his eyes closed as he returned to drinking down the mead. One bottle already finished before he moved on to the next.
♎﹃﹄♋

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Now that is interesting." the girl's body stared up at the ceiling for a moment as she spoke. "Though I must admit, I have no clue as to who you actually care for in this place. I have already promised to leave your flower girl be. Though my property is mine to do with as I please."

The girl ran her fingers through her hair, as if she truely admired it. "So lovely..."

Looking back to Halo, even her face reminded him of the demon. "Though I should leave you alone, that would be no fun and I do thing it would drive me much more mad if I did not."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
There it was again him calling those that work for him his property. Halo understood that they worked for him, that they were employees not objects or land or items. Watching him toy with Angel's hair did raise a brow as he watched him toy with it before speaking once more. 'First Angel grows a sudden liking of me....now Michael has me on his mind? When the heck did I get popular...' The thought flowed about before he all but shrugged. "Oh...by the way. You'd look stupid with a mustache so I really don't know what's up with that head of yours." Another bottle finished after he spoke. The stuff was so sweet and since it contained pretty much the lowest alcohol content you can chug barrels of the stuff without suffering from any ill effects.
♎﹃﹄♋

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"One such as yourself would not understand and frankly it is best that you do not." He had Angel's body lean on the counter. "Best not to speak to much on the matter." He had the girl stand up and walk over to his table.

"I need to stop..." he chuckled softly as he had Angel's body sit at his table in his usual chair. "What shall I do then?" he was now either talking to himself or Angel, it was impossible to tell which. "Then there is that dilemma as well..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff