Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Member

ͼ
    Styx had really wanted to know the answer to that. She thought it would lead to something interesting. Maybe she could still get him to tell her later. "You might feel better after telling someone, but you don't have to talk about it right now."

She looked over at the other guy now sitting at the bar. "There's no bartender if that's what you're waiting for. When there're no employees here, I always help myself. You should too!" she sounded really cheerful as she said this.
      ͽ

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"He is Master's son...so yes he does indeed live with him." he said irritably as he crossed his arms, lava skin glowing brighter as he noticed yet another person was going over to his friend. Leaning on the table Blaise glared at the two with Nick. He didn't mind sharing his friends but when he wanted them and they were taken away the demon couldn't help but be jealous.
"I...I like..Blaise...and Father..." he said shyly. He glanced at the man over at the bar and quickly looked away.

It was nice to talk to someone, this lady was nice.

Nick peeked back to Blaise and then looked back down, almost not wanting to see him.
"Blaise, are you okay? What's the matter man?"

He looked from the lava demon to Nick and back again. "Is he...your lover or something?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. He didn't think Blaise swung that way.

'So the b*****d has a son? Wonder who is mother is.'

Distinct Member

ͼ
    "Aww.. I can understand that. Blaise is a nice guy. I bet lots of people like him. In fact, I know one person that does for sure. But I haven't met your father. Is he nice?" She could hear Blaise growling, but it didn't mean all that much to her.

She did have vague feelings of anger and jealousy floating around. They pleased her, but it was getting time for her to leave. "But, hey, sorry, tell me about it later? I have to be going for tonight. See you all later!" And with that she left.

{Sorry guys. I know it's sudden, but I have to get to bed and I keep losing my internet.}
      ͽ

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"I'm fine...nothings the matter." he grumbled as he looked away from Nick as Lear asked if they were lovers. Blaise gave him a harsh "No!" before angrily taking a swig of Sapphire. Blowing blue flames into the air Blaise watched as Styx left then shot a glare at the other man.
"Um...okay...bye." Nick said before setting his case on the counter. Another sigh escaped him as he sat there, twiddling his thumbs.

Then he heard Blaise yell a "No" it made him jump a bit. He wondered what they could be talking about. "Blaise..."

The other man at the bar was quite, he wondered if the guy was ok.
"Okay okay...geez. Didn't mean to anger you. You just seem so...never mind." he shook head and got up. "I can see you are in a sour mood. We will have to continue later." he said to blaise before heading up to his room for the night.

"Night night all." he said
Not sure what else to do, Nick got up and decided it was time to leave. Everyone was so quiet after the woman and white haired man left. Taking his case in hand he bowed his head to the man at the bar and then went out the door. Before doing so, he ran over and gave Blaise a hug before running out the door and into the night.
Heidi sat in a nearby tree, here eyes on the sky. She was wearing a white button up shirt and a pair of jeans, her feet bare since her shoes were between her legs; her feet dangeling. She turned her gaze towards the bar, it seemed quiet, but it was early. Yawning, she leaned against the tree and pushed her hair back from her eyes. "Goodbye July." She said quietly, pushing her fingers against the bark, tracing the patterns along the branch she sat on.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
The sickening feeling of small pinches raced about Richard's face. His eyes twitching as he blew away some leaves that had picked up around his mouth. A darkened blur at his eyes as the sleep from his eyes. "Whaa...." A whisper before his eyes widened at the sight of the figure. The grasshopper that had climbed to his face stared down at Richard as it fluttered it's wings. "Hey there little dude. Mind hopping off my face? You can get on my head by I kinda need to see to move." His words were soft as the bug seemed to listen.

it's legs kicking up as it made it's way to his head before he rose up quickly. The fact the tavern was ahead answered the question that he was about to ask. "Must have fallen asleep....Mr.J did make me work double time....and overtime..." A sigh passed out as he began to pat himself clean. The same outfit form before, the short sleeve open blue shirt, no undershirt, and the jeans along with his pack and board on his back. Once the dirt and leaves were brushed off Richard hopped up to his feet, the grasshopper clinging for dear life by his hair as it struggled to keep itself on Richard's head. A smile bright on his face as he turned to the building, the lights all welcoming as he started slowly on his way, his eyes catching the sight of something dangling in a tree.

"Huh? Did that tree grow another person?" He started before turned to the tree. "Uh hey tree! Your not growing again are you? I mean last time you kinda let me down. I mean it's cool and all but if your growing another person let me know ok?"
♎﹃﹄♋
"What?" Heidi breathed, leaning down against the branch to see who was talking, and why. Seeing Richard, she laughed quietly. "You silly monkey man." She said, pushing herself up to stand. "Why on earth would people grown on trees?" Heidi laughed at the thought of people growing on trees, it was also quite a disturbing sight. Pressing her hand against the tree, she jumped down, and landed on her feet. Stumbling slightly, she stood up and smiled, brushing hair from her shoulder. "Now, why on earth would you think such a thing? Don't you know where people come from?"

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Richard's eyes focused on the tree for a moment, his head moving in just before he heard a voice. His tail stiffened as he jumped back, an uneasy smile soon replaced the bright expression as he examined it once more. "You can talk my wooden friend!!?!??" He proclaimed before he saw Heidi drop from the branches above. "Another shocking development!" Once again his brain had left him, his brain being at the mercy of his drink once more. Though her question made him question his brain. "Uh...heard people come from birds once. Then I heard they come from plants...oh this one guy said they came out my butt but I think he just messing with me." Richard laughed, his face showed how unknown to the answer he was, even more so that he believed in what he had said as he rubbed his head.
♎﹃﹄♋
Heidi tilted her head to the side, her arms crossed. "Really now." She said, and laughed at the thought of humans coming out of someone butt. "How old are you Richard?" She asked, before sitting down in the grass, it was still sunny outside, and she wanted to enjoy it, it was a perk of being part human that she mainly enjoyed.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
After another laugh Richard's eyes opened slightly just in time to see her sit down. Though his head cocked slightly when she asked him of his age. After a pause his lips curved into a smile as he took a seat with her. The grass tickling his feet as he giggled to himself. "19 if you count official body. Add a couple more if you count freezing, though still fresh. Though with this face shave off 3 years I hear." His hand raised as he gestured at his useful face. "My boss along with my bros and friends say to act my age. But I don't really know what that means. And besides why would I change? it's nice just chilling and relaxing~" The tone softened as his tail wagged almost, the smile curving to show his happiness before his eyes perked open. "How about you Heidi? if it's cool that is."
♎﹃﹄♋

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces