Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heidi opened her eyes to complete darkness. She must have been very tired in order to sleep so late. What had happened? She asked herself, as she sat at and rubbed her eyes. "Oh yeah." Heidi breathed, "Richard." She was talking to Richard all night, about her oast of owning a bar, of her favorites; he also asked if she was into anyone. She shook her head and laughed quietly. Pushing herself off the bed, she fell on her bottom, right next to her duffel bag. "What to wear." She mumbled, her clothes were starting to pile up; laundry needed to be done. Grabbing a baby blue sweater and a pair of black yoga pants, she took off her pajamas and pulled on the clean clothes; kicking her dirty clothes into a pile. Wonder whose up... Heidi thought to herself, her fingers tapping at her sides. Shrugging and deciding to leave the clothes, she headed towards the door, and began to make her way downstairs.
"Well I didn't-Gaaaah!"

Lear found himself on the floor with Angel on him. He blushed at the sudden tackle. "What...what are you doing...?" He face palmed at the whole ordeal. "Why are you sitting on me..."

Why?!

(( 1666! Page of the Beast! ))

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel smiled and giggled before she shrugged. She poked his nose "Hmm?"

She wasn't sure what he meant by why. "Why not?"
(( Huh...wow...no one on atall. Oh well ))

Lear, who still had his palm to his face, couldn't help but sign. "Because you just don't jump on people you don't know. What if I was a creeper or something? Hey don't poke me."

He gently moved her hand away and sat up as much as he could without knocking her over.

"You should be less...glomping people."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( *shrug* ))

Angel tilted her head to the side yet again. "Are you a creeper?" he asked as her wings flexed a bit. "Lear doesn't like?" she asked curiously. She looked up and then around the room. "Why?"

She got up and hopped back over to the table and leaned against it.
Hopping up himself, he walked over to Angel. "I...Look. I'm going to cut to the chase here. I want you to come home with me." he said looking right at her. He didn't know how else to bring it up. But it had to be said.

Lear stood there, waiting for her reply.

Dapper Seeker

(Hello, hello~ I was hoping to make a post, but I don't really know what the building looks like...can someone give me a quick layout?)

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( Uh....crap! okay there are the front doors, straight back is the bar and way to the kitchen and back doors. Clinic to the right, another hall and stairs to the left, and everything is wood))

Angel placed her hands behind her back. "Okay." she chirped happily. She didn't see why this was a big deal. "Will we play there?" she asked playfully as she hugged him. "I want to play."

She smiled and giggled as she poked his face.

(( yeah totally bsing where crap is in here ))

Dapper Seeker

( XD. I do appreciate the help, it looks like your rp may need some private time though. Unless anyone else is lurking to rp with I'll just come back and make my intro tomorrow.)

Distinct Member

{Just me. Gimme a minute.}
(( actually I'm rp against myself because no one else has shown up...I would like some company..*sigh* ))

Lear gave the girl a blank stared when she hugged him. Taking her hands from around him, he held her by her wrists to keep her from poking him again. "We aren't going to "play" because I'm pretty sure you idea is play is something I'm not going to do on account of the fact that I am you Uncle."

He was pretty sure that she would get the point. The idea of her idea of "play" made him shudder.

Distinct Member

┌ ͼ
    {New account!}

Styx bounded into the room practically hissing and spitting. She'd finally managed to dodge her smothering cousin. Now she was here trying to hide out. And maybe get something to drink. But that was only if.

Inside, she saw two people she'd seen before, but that was about it. Weren't they... related or something? It was kinda weird when the girl was all over him. It didn't matter much to Styx though. "Hey, what's up?" She flipped her long green hair back over her shoulder and blew at her fringe bangs.
      ͽ ┘

Dapper Seeker

(Well then, I'll go right ahead and make a post!)

If eyes could dance like firelight it would certainly describe the amusement in the green orbs that had just wandered into Haven's Night. A young woman's slender fingers still wrung about the entrance door as she slid her way into the darkened tavern, her copper hued lips pursed in idle curiosity. It had been this very establishment that had caught her attention along the roads just out front, or so she believed it to be. Her gaze dropped over to their current surroundings and caught sight of several empty seats, one of which she promptly crossed the room to and plopped down in.

"Aaah...lovely to get off the feet!" She purred, dropping her head back and into a slow roll.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( ah! new acct. sexy XD welcome to the place! ))

Being held by her wrists, Angel looked up at him, pouting a little with her wings drooping. Why was he being so mean. "But I want to play..." she looked away from him. She wasn't sure really what an Uncle was or what it really had to do with her.

Then new one's showed up. "HI hi! Welcome to Haven's night!" she called, she forgot she was being subdued at the moment and looked back to Lear. "Hmm?"
Lear's eye twitched when girl didn't even seem to have any problems with doing things of questionable nature with the brother of her mother. He mentally cursed that evil owner of hers.

Looking over, he saw two new women. "Uh...hey?" he said before letting the girl go. Lear actually looked around human age 25, and Angel looked about 17 or so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff