Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wraith at Midnight rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 2 Total: 20 (2-40)

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Markus' hair began to frizzle due to the magnitude of the funk emanating from this beast, and his eyes lost their glow and began to widen as he watched the creature reach and take a foul smelling chunk of sludge from itself.

"Daww. . .s**t!" He knew what was coming next and dove to take cover on the other side of the kitchen's gigantic metal cooking stove.

((HP:30)

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel screamed as she was ricocheted around like some pinball until she felt something catch her. She still hit the wall of her bubble though. "Ow!!" she covered her nose before opening her eyes to see what happened.

"Um...thanks?" she said as she adjusted herself since she was going around for a while. This bubble was surprisingly durable. "It sound like its bad in there." she said looking at the kitchen with a disgusted look on her face. She couldn't smell it but it sounded bad.

Friendly Browser

Thankfully the bubble stopped. That was a relief. I looked to see if she was ok, she seemed to be quite dizzy for a moment and then said thanks to me and said that there was a commotion over there, her pointing towards what I believe I remembered to be the kitchen.
then the STENCH hit me as I looked in that direction. Felt like I was going to die. crying
"Whatever that is... it neEDS TO DIE!!! UUUGGHH!"
The stench nearly overtakes me but I manage to hold myself. I need to invest in a gas mask soon if this happens to be a common occurrence.
I set Angel Bubble down, pat the bubble to ensure her things will be ok, and..... hesitantly head towards the commotion, wind blade blasts at the ready.
" I'm going to need a bath after this aren't I?" I thought to myself. " A bath for a week." crying ...... gonk

Monster of the Week rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 12 Total: 16 (2-40)

The gross Meet blob seemed to almost laugh as the slim hit the man. It rushed at him, attempting to give him a meat blob hug of icky!

As it moved, parts of its meat fell off but slid across the flow as it they were little creatures themselves.

(( Edit: HP 30 ))

Wraith at Midnight rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 11 Total: 20 (2-40)

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
((HP: 24))

Markus was slapped in the chest by the wad of sludge, mid leap to cover, and was slammed into the steel floor cabinets behind him.

If that wasn't enough, the feel of the cold sludge splorting onto his chest and the spatter rising from his chest to decorate bottom of his chin, behind his bandana.

He rose to his feet and ripped off his bandana, with a sneer of disgust and locked his eyes on the creature, his eyes regaining their former blue hue with an intensity fueled by his new backache, his screeching nostrils, and new chin decor.

The mops and brooms from the supply closet began to glow with with the same intense blue aura and levitated from the ground and became level with the creature and pointed at it as though taking aim.

Then all at once they rocketed through the air toward the beast with deadly intent.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It sounded gross...and icky. Angel wasn't going over there, she floated over to her Master's table and lighlty levitated on the table top and had herself a seat, still in the bubble.

"Things seem lively as ever." said a voice, deep within her mind.

"It smells bad, Master." she grumble as she looked wards the door of the Tavern. Her wings flapped once as she yawned. "And why do monster keep showing up like that?"

"Oh, that." chuckled the voice. "A little enchantment I placed on this tavern a long time ago."

Angel made a face of udder annoyance at this new bit of info. stare "Master is Evil"

"But of course heart "

It looked as if the girl were talking to someone, but no one could hear who.

Friendly Browser

I walked over to the kitchen, around the corner, and peeked around at whatever was there. My nose screaming for suicide even with my wind powers blowing away as much of the gas stench as possible. What I saw was down right disgusting. Disgusting I say disgusting.
Luckily I seem to have not eaten anything in a year or else it would already be on the floor. Maybe even gaining sentience for the heck of it to spite me. But that was not the case. Thankfully.
I also saw Markus, attacking it with... mops and brooms? Normally this would be hilarious to my sense of humor but... that monster is disgusting I say AGAIN.
...Wait...MOPS A FLYING!!! Dash dodge back out to the bar.

Monster of the Week rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 13 Total: 25 (2-40)

The big blob screamed a gurgled scream as the brooms and mops attacked it. It even got one stuck in its eye? Hole? thing?

While the main chuck was swatting at the floating Utensils, the little blobs dived at Markus, aiming at his face. scream

There were 4 of them. They didn't notice the other guy that briefly looked in the kitchen.

(( HP: 26 ))

Wraith at Midnight rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 14 Total: 15 (2-40)

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
((HP:24))

"Bull's eye," He chuckled to himself in a brief celebration, and backed against the cabinets once more, trying to slide one open to retrieve a bottle of bleach or ammonia. Whatever came first.
However, he stopped, because out of his peripheral vision he noticed the small blobs making their way towards him.

He tried to catch them in his telekinetic gaze and fling them back at their distracted "motherblob" at a high speed.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel floated over to the bar and peeked behind it. On the side that wasn't next to the kitchen. "Was it that bad?" she asked the guy that ran over there.

What was it this time?! Was it a can of beans that came to life?

Looking over to the bowl of sludge, she cringed when she thought she saw a eyeball floating in it.

Friendly Browser

Hearing the voice of Angel I looked up and answered her.
" I don't know what it is but...I think it is a combination of all the leftover meat and sludge stuff from the fridge. -sigh-."
This will not end clean. "You think Markus will need any help with that thing?" I ask her as she looks at me fluttering in the air above the bar.

Monster of the Week rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-40)

The little blobs Hit Markus square in the face and started getting in his hair, nostrils and mouth....and ears. It felt like someone just good warm pudding and slapped it on you. They were runny too. Like snot!

ONe of them fell off but tried to go up his pants leg.

Meanwhile, the Boss Blob knocked away the brooms and mops and head towards Markus again, attempting to tackle him again.

(HP 26)

Wraith at Midnight rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 16 Total: 32 (2-40)

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
((HP:14))

Markus sat there stunned for a moment before finding that the creatures were trying to invade him, he yelled and blew his nose as hard as he could to get the intruder out.

Scrambling to get away from the one attempting to make its way up his pants he found his way into the cupboard and grabbed a bottle of chlorine bleach and douced himself and the monsters in it, then throwing the remaining contents at the motherblob.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel shrugged after hearing a loud...something. "I think he'll do fine. 3nodding "

She rolled a bit back and looked at the guy. "Who are you again?" she asked with her head tilted to the side.

Friendly Browser

I hear what sounded like an explosion of !!!!HE------L NOOOOO!!!!!! FU-------- THAT SH--------T!!!! come from Markus. And apparently the biggest snot ball sound I have EVER heard as well.
I then look at Angel and Reply:
"I guess he will do fine....maybe. And you don't remember me at all?"
I'm looking at her with a puzzled face but then remember I WAS asleep for an entire year. So I guess someone would actually forget.
"Just call me Omni for now I guess. I was here with you, Michael, Markus, that lava demon guy and a few others about a year ago. It seems I have a tendency to go into random hibernation for some reason. How are you doing by the way Angel?"
I ask with a friendly face and tone, periodically looking back at the entrance to the kitchen and the battle behind it's doors.
"Makes me wish I had my camera actually." I thought. "That fight would be pretty nifty to watch."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff