Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Risk-Taker

Om purred in Key's arms as Rot sat before the hearth, removing his cap and letting his greenish-black hair flop loose.No worries, I'm sure it will heal in time. And I don't think it's that silly, actually." He reached inside the hat and produced a crudely made metal eyepatch. "I wore this until my own eye fully regenerated. It would have been difficult to have a conversation with one googly eye." He chuckled again. "Yes, Strata did a good job indeed. His bedside manner could use some work, however." He thought for a moment. "I've been meaning to ask: Strata called you a 'Seeker' and I wanted to ask if that was your, well, title?"

Turning to the fire demon, Rot smirked. "You seem better tonight, Blaise. You were hitting the sauce pretty hard last I saw you."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
As Key laughed and explained that he didn't cause her to be sleepy he paused for a moment before smiling. "Oh......well that's good. Seems I got worked up over nothin." he said with a chuckle. "Well I'm still pretty bad at magic...." Disappearing for a second Blaise reappeared with his book in hand, already opened to a page he had marked. "but I might have found a way to work around it." he said with a bright smile as he set the book down on a table.

Hearing Rot comment on him hitting the sauce Blaise paused for a moment as he tried to think of what it meant. When it hit him he scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. "Yeah the stuff puts me into a better mood.....I really needed a bag at the time, I had seven when I probably just needed one."

Lucky Risk-Taker

Rot leaned back and shut his eyes for a moment, enjoying the serene peace of the bar before tossing his hat over his shoulder. It landed with a soft thud on his pack by the sofa, the metal patch inside. Looking towards Blaise he shrugged. "To each their own, I say. Actually I find myself drinking absinthe if my mood turns particularly foul..." He shrugged again, a thought occurring. "So blood isn't a source of sustenance for you? I've seen you drinking Sapphire before but I assumed that was simply to keep your heat at a tolerable level."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Oh I drink blood in order to keep Typhus at bay....it's just a tad bonus that it tastes good and lifts my spirits." he explained as he stretched. When his back popped he let out a sigh of relief before contnuing. "Almost anything can be my sustenance. Just so long as it burns. Sapphire is just one of my main ones. I just love that lighter fluid."

Taking a seat at a nearby table Blaise looked up at the ceiling in thought. "As for keeping my body heat at a tolerable level.....well Master's seal took care of that a long time ago."

Lucky Risk-Taker

"Typhus... that name has been uttered a lot recently," Rot said as he stood and peered into the hearth's flames. "Both him and your Master. What exactly is he? Your Master, I mean. I would assume a demon of some note, considering he has an elemental being at his command," he gestured politely to Blaise. "I've yet to see him myself... is he the owner of this establishment?"

Rot was surprised to realize he never knew exactly who built this place. It never occurred to him before.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blinking a few times as he stared at Rot after he told him that he never met Master. Once he got past the fact that he really didn't know who his master was Blaise let out a sigh. "Well Master is a demon but he isn't the owner of this place, Marcus is. Though Master does pretty much run this place." After he said this he paused in thought. Why did Marcus hate Michael so much when he helps everyone? He never really understood why anyone didn't like him.

Lucky Risk-Taker

The few uncomfortable seconds of silence seemed to drag after Rot spoke. After hearing Blase he realized how foolish he must sound asking such questions. "Ah, I see..." he cleared his throat once. "Then perhaps you could tell me who this Typhus fellow is? You mentioned blood keeping him at bay. Is he another personality? Or even a parasitic entity?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Listening to Rot's new question this time it being a but Typhus Blaise tapped his lip in thought. "Ummm......both?" he said with a slightly puzzled look on his face as if he wasn't to sure about his answer.

"Me and Typhus have shared this body for......well for as long as I can remember. He's always been with me."

Lucky Risk-Taker

Rot was now in thought himself as he walked back to the sofa and sat. "Curious... I've never heard of an elemental with two sides before." He began to rummage through his pack, reaching down towards the bottom and pulling free a small, very worn but sturdy book. The cover read in bold words: The Demon Doctor - Everything you wanted to know about demonic anatomy and psychology but were afraid to ask."Perhaps you'll find more use from this than me. I've been trying to find information about my, uh, affliction... but this has proved informative in almost all other avenues. Maybe it'll help you and Typhus find a way to peacefully coexist. At the very least, you wouldn't need to get completely blotto on blood to have some personal space."

He spun the book out of his hand, letting it land atop Blaise's table.

((edit))

Standing and stretching carefully, Rot slung the pack back over his shoulder and replaced his hat. "And with that I must bid you a good night. Take care of yourself, Blaise." He gave a farewell wave before making his way to his room for the night.

((That's all for me tonight. Laters!))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((blast! I fell asleep again! sweatdrop sorry))

"See ya Rot!" the boy yelled out with a wave before picking up his things and heading upstairs to his room. Looking at the book Rot had given him Blaise tilted his head and squinted. "Ana-tomy and psycho-logy?" he tried to pronounce the two words but only managed to get himself confused in the process. What the hell were Anna and Tommy doing to make Logy a psycho? He thought for a second before shaking his head and giving the book a disturbed look. What kind of ******** up book is this?!

Setting his things to the side he let out a sigh before he climbed into bed and gave Lethe a kiss. "I really hope Bobbie was right and that you are just sleeping." he said quietly as he wrapped his arms around her.

Dapper Seeker

The side of the hearth had yet again found a friend in Copperkey, her back leaning against its warmth. This time, however, the lass was very much aware as she lay there. Her fingers were meshed around another fine text, the very one that Rot had lent her previously in fact. She tapped her foot to her own melody as she read in the wee hours of the morning.

"It's about time I go and get some breakfast~"

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
The night life was so refreshing, Though for the boy's body every moment felt like hell. His body throbbed, ached, stunk. Shadow having kept his body in motion none stop since he took control. His body nearing it's limit, rest would be needed. Though there were more problems internally as well. Shadow having forced his body to consume things that humans were simply not meant to consume. Along with a lack of hygiene adding to this as well. Dark rings about his eyes, bags joining them as his skin seemed ruined with old scratches. The now sickly man staggered into the building, tripping over himself as he dropped down with a thud. The man coughing harshly before a grin spread across his face. "Come on kid...you're not done yet. Oh no so much to do still..." Another chuckle following before he forced him up to his feet like a puppet. Examining the main floor with a sense of glee.
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Waking up rather early Blaise rubbed his eyes and yawned. Getting out of bed the boy decided it was time for a new set of cloths. Glancing over at Lethe the boy paused in thought for a second before he undressed. She had been asleep for quite some time now, he didn't have to worry about her seeing him......right?

After getting fully dressed and giving Lethe a kiss Blaise left his room and headed downstairs. Walking into the bar area the boy stretched as he made his way to Michael's table and took his usual seat. Noticing Halo and how sickly he looked Blaise sighed and leaned on the table. "Now whats the matter with you?" he said in a rather annoyed tone while he glared at him.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Coughing once more, small bits of blood escaping him before being licked back up DH glanced about the floor. "No one yet...how dull...hmmm...maybe should lite this place on fire..." The man questioned as he rested his head on the counter, his vision blurring at the scene as he wobbled. Damn it why couldn't this kid last longer?! Soon enough Blaise had arrived, a weak smile growing as the lava demon still seemed to believe him to be Halo. "Oh...nothing...just enjoying the night...How's that lover of yours doing?" He questioned rather quickly. Still in the same outfit he had worn since this whole thing started. He cared not for Halo's body's well being, not for the well being of the boy. As long as it ruined him, he was contempt with it. "Also did you deliver that box I wanted you to give?"
♎﹃﹄♋
Bobbie had entered the tavern wearing blue jeans, black boots and a black sleeveless turtleneck. She looked around to see if anyone was there as she made her way over to her bar. This was a rough few days....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff