• Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
dark_serena07
Miyoko Tachibana
dark_serena07
Miyoko Tachibana

Kurama: "Anytime, sugar bun." cool "When and where."

Yukina: She covered Hiei's ears "Kurama! Don't talk about things like that around Hiei! You'll scar his virgin ears!" She glared at Sirea "Kazuma is NOT my boyfriend. That bumbling oaf is just entertaining to watch fall on his ugly face! Though I wanna hurl every time that numbskull touches me..."

"I got a room upstairs or a place in town. Take your pick." She smirked

Kurama: "Wherever fits your fancy, my lady." cool

Yukina: "Ugh...KURAMA! If you go with that lady and do unmentionably naughty things with her I'll personally castrate you with a butter knife!!!"

Kurama: "You wouldn't do that with your brother here." xd

Yukina: She held up a butter knife "Try me, fox boy!" She looked at Sirea "I don't care. He asked for it. Maybe he should get plastic surgery and girls will actually like him."

She looked Yukina up and down. "I do believe Kurama is an adult and can perfectly make decisions for himself. You must be quite the annoying t**t for him to travel with." She then moved right on over to Kurama and started playing in his hair

Yukina: "Obviously he needs babysitting, letting some whore like you touch him like that." stare

Kurama: "I don't even know when she started caring. Maybe she likes me more than that oaf that follows her around. I'd get jealous of pretty ladies like she does too if I had someone like Kuwabara tailing me." xd

@ Sirea: Yukina: "This little brat is so helpless. Mom had him thrown off a cliff when he was born." stare

Hiei: crying "Mommyyyy!!!" He started sobbing "Mommy doesn't like meeee."
She walks over to ruffle Hiei's hair. "You're so adorable!"

Hiei: "Ohohoh, my hair, watch out for my forehead booboo.." xp

@Minda: Yukina: "I don't care if you're a princess, you're whoring all up on a friggan fox bandit." stare

Kurama: "Oh, I get it, she wants to join in on the fun..." cool

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
dark_serena07
Miyoko Tachibana

Yukina: "Ugh...KURAMA! If you go with that lady and do unmentionably naughty things with her I'll personally castrate you with a butter knife!!!"

Yukina: She held up a butter knife "Try me, fox boy!" She looked at Sirea "I don't care. He asked for it. Maybe he should get plastic surgery and girls will actually like him."

She looked Yukina up and down. "I do believe Kurama is an adult and can perfectly make decisions for himself. You must be quite the annoying t**t for him to travel with." She then moved right on over to Kurama and started playing in his hair

Yukina: "Obviously he needs babysitting, letting some whore like you touch him like that." stare

Kurama: "I don't even know when she started caring. Maybe she likes me more than that oaf that follows her around. I'd get jealous of pretty ladies like she does too if I had someone like Kuwabara tailing me." xd

@ Sirea: Yukina: "This little brat is so helpless. Mom had him thrown off a cliff when he was born." stare

@Minda: Yukina: "I don't care if you're a princess, you're whoring all up on a friggan fox bandit." stare

"Oh she's quite welcome to join, if she feels she can handle not knowing who or what is touching her in the dark." twisted

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
dark_serena07
Miyoko Tachibana

"But that's an eye, not a boo-boo." She giggles as she ruffles his hair.

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
dark_serena07
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
dark_serena07
Miyoko Tachibana

"Oh she's quite welcome to join, if she feels she can handle not knowing who or what is touching her in the dark." twisted

Yukina: "Actually, I don't like boobs. If I was going to 'have some fun' it'd be with men." stare

Kurama: "Oooh so her true colors come out." xd "Hiei might need a babysitter tonight." rofl

@Sirea: Hiei: "But it makes other people get booboos if you make it mad, and it's covered like it's a booboo! So it's a booboo giving booboo."

(( xd Hiei and his booboos xDD ))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
dark_serena07
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Yukina: "Actually, I don't like boobs. If I was going to 'have some fun' it'd be with men." stare

Kurama: "Oooh so her true colors come out." xd "Hiei might need a babysitter tonight." rofl

@Sirea: Hiei: "But it makes other people get booboos if you make it mad, and it's covered like it's a booboo! So it's a booboo giving booboo."

"You're still adorable though!" She gives a wink.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
"Everyone! Shut.....up!" Raye yelled loudly to try and quiet all the bickering. "....Thank you."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Miyoko Tachibana
dark_serena07
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Minda chuckled. "Don't knock women til you try them sugar." wink

((You should totally draw him saying that. XD ))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
"Everyone! Shut.....up!" Raye yelled loudly to try and quiet all the bickering. "....Thank you."
Her ears perked up from hearing Raye yell. "Hey, you don't have to be so loud." She puts her hands on her hands. "What's the matter? You jealous that you didn't get a cute guy to flirt with you?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Her ears perked up from hearing Raye yell. "Hey, you don't have to be so loud." She puts her hands on her hands. "What's the matter? You jealous that you didn't get a cute guy to flirt with you?"

"What in all hell would I want with some flesh and blood filled sack you call a "cute guy"? What would I need one for? I can't reproduce. There's no need to do your strange mating dance you all call "flirting". It's all really just disgusting to me." she said with a look of distaste.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"What in all hell would I want with some flesh and blood filled sack you call a "cute guy"? What would I need one for? I can't reproduce. There's no need to do your strange mating dance you all call "flirting". It's all really just disgusting to me." she said with a look of distaste.
"Oh right, robots don't have emotions so why should you care anyways? If you don't like what's going on, then go do whatever it is you robots do upstairs or something."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"This coming from the one who wants to pinch Cloud's a**?" She scoffed

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Oh right, robots don't have emotions so why should you care anyways? If you don't like what's going on, then go do whatever it is you robots do upstairs or something."

"Whatever." she said before hearing Hotaru. "Must have been a moment of a scrambled circuit or something." she muttered before shrugging and heading up the stairs.

Akihiko just watched it all with an amused look on his face.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Whatever." she said before hearing Hotaru. "Must have been a moment of a scrambled circuit or something." she muttered before shrugging and heading up the stairs.

She chuckles then looks at Akihiko. "Would you like anything to drink, cutie?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"A beer sounds great. Care to join me?" he asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"A beer sounds great. Care to join me?" he asked.
"I suppose it wouldn't hurt." She giggles as she goes behind the bar to get a beer and a bottle of whiskey. She would then walk over to give Akihiko the beer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff