• Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She nodded. "I'm sorry about your friends. Maybe when this is all over, we can find a way to hold the seal but allow them to live again."

"Yeah...." he said with a nod. "Thank you."

She nodded."Anyway, while you were sleep, I took a sample of your blood and sent it to Ami for analysis."

"Did she get anything from it?" he asked.

@Nephry: "Hm....you think he'll come back for you?" he asked with a chuckle.

@Sirea: Raye tried to approach her slowly."Sirea, it's us. Raye and Rini. Your friends."

She sighed. "I'm not sure yet. I haven't heard from her. She'll call when she's got something. Hopefully we can figure out how those Jenova cells worked on you the way they did and come up with a something to counter even if not completely."

@The bar: She had her mini computer running an analysis on the blood sample of Akihiko,

@Raye and Sirea: "We need to think quick about maybe knocking her out. It might be our only way."

"Hopefully we can figure something out." he said nodding. A bit of electricity traveled around the room. "S...Sorry."

@Ami: The bar was very quiet.

@Rini: "Let's see if we can reason with her first..." she whispered.

She chuckled and held her hand up, absorbing the electricity. "Comes in handy to have powers based in the elements."

Ami patiently waited for the results, hoping for something from the sample that could give her an idea how to put things right.

@Raye: She nodded and used her magic to bring up large images of Xena with Sirea and Danni. "Sirea snap out of it. Don't you miss Xena and Uncle Danni?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She nodded."Anyway, while you were sleep, I took a sample of your blood and sent it to Ami for analysis."

@Sirea: Raye tried to approach her slowly."Sirea, it's us. Raye and Rini. Your friends."

She sighed. "I'm not sure yet. I haven't heard from her. She'll call when she's got something. Hopefully we can figure out how those Jenova cells worked on you the way they did and come up with a something to counter even if not completely."

@The bar: She had her mini computer running an analysis on the blood sample of Akihiko,

@Raye and Sirea: "We need to think quick about maybe knocking her out. It might be our only way."

"Hopefully we can figure something out." he said nodding. A bit of electricity traveled around the room. "S...Sorry."

She chuckled and held her hand up, absorbing the electricity. "Comes in handy to have powers based in the elements."

Ami patiently waited for the results, hoping for something from the sample that could give her an idea how to put things right.

@Raye: She nodded and used her magic to bring up large images of Xena with Sirea and Danni. "Sirea snap out of it. Don't you miss Xena and Uncle Danni?"

He rubbed the back of his head. "Well, thanks for all your hospitality. I think I need to get back to my apartment though. I need a change of clothes and a shower would be great." he said sheepishly.

@Ami: The results showed that there were Jenova cells in Akihiko now. They were throwing off his Persona's powers, giving some to him and driving the persona mad. There were no ways to reverse it.

@Rini: She smiled and gave Rini a thumbs up.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
"I doubt it. He'll probably try to stop us from breaking the seal, despite his condition."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She snarls slightly when Raye approached, almost ready to slash at Raye.

"Probably. Sounds like some of his 'heroic' crap." he said nodding. "Well I guess until then, we'll just have to wait. Though I'm sure he'll slip up." He took a bottle of pills out of his pocket and threw them to Nephry. "We can always use those to make a deal, or tant him. Whichever comes first." he said chuckling.

@Sirea: "Please calm down?" she asked winsing a little.
She catches the bottle of pills and gives a nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She backs away a bit from Raye, her ears pinned back.

He smirked and looked at Hojo. "Anything you'd like to do?" he asked.

@Sirea: "Come on, Sirea. Snap out of it. Please." she said softly.
"Research of course." He chuckles a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She continued to back away from her and Rini.

"Excellent idea. What about you, Nephry?"

@Sirea: "Please? We're your friends. We mean you no harm."
"I'm going to head out, and see what our little friends are up to." She said before heading out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stares at the images with a wide eye.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to head out, and see what our little friends are up to." She said before heading out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, don't you remember them? Don't you want to see them?" she asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"........" Her eye soon changed back to normal. "....I do...."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sirea!" she exclaimed as she run over to hug her friend. "I'm so glad!"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She smiles a bit before hugging her back.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ok?" she asked.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

He rubbed the back of his head. "Well, thanks for all your hospitality. I think I need to get back to my apartment though. I need a change of clothes and a shower would be great." he said sheepishly.

@Ami: The results showed that there were Jenova cells in Akihiko now. They were throwing off his Persona's powers, giving some to him and driving the persona mad. There were no ways to reverse it.

She nodded. "I can understand that. However I must suggest that I accompany you. Although Nephry helped you, I can't put it past Ikutsuki or even Hojo to recapture you for further use."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She nodded. "I can understand that. However I must suggest that I accompany you. Although Nephry helped you, I can't put it past Ikutsuki or even Hojo to recapture you for further use."

"That's fine." he said nodding.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ok?" she asked.
"I'll be fine."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

"Are you ok?" she asked.
"I'll be fine."

"That's good. Come on. Let's get back to the bar. I'll have to tell you what all's been going on." she said.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

"Are you ok?" she asked.
"I'll be fine."

"That's good. Come on. Let's get back to the bar. I'll have to tell you what all's been going on." she said.
She nods a bit before starting to head back to the bar.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

"Are you ok?" she asked.
"I'll be fine."

She nods a bit before starting to head back to the bar.

Once back, she looked at Sirea. "Want some tea or anything?" she asked.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"That's fine." he said nodding.

She nodded. "Hopefully we can end this soon." Her phone rang. "Hold on a minute." She answered the phone and was on it barely a couple of minutes before she hung up with a sigh. "That was Ami, the Jenova cells caused your Persona to go mad and some of his powers to transfer to you. Unfortunately it seems irreversible. We'll have to find a way to suppress it somehow." Soon she was walking from around the desk and pulling him out the door, down the hall and finally outside. "Tell me Akihiko, how do you feel about riding bareback?"

@Raye and Sirea: She was glad Sirea had returned to normal and followed them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces