Total Votes:[ 842 ]

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Within the graveyard of Haffas, the corpse of a man who didn't once give his name, stood amongst what looked like thousands upon thousands of rotting men like himself..in various states of rot, wounds and uniforms, weapons at the ready "...As the veil thins gentlemen and the fog grows..your revenge shall come to pass..one man ended your life..violently..without remorse..and I now give you..the angry dead a chance to add to his suffering..make him remeber the name of each life he took as we carve it into his black soul. The Dread one will have his soul, and you will get your revenge.." after a moment he perks up as if he got a telepathic message "..Oh and gentlemen, do not worry about the ghost boy..we had special help called it..pulled a few favors to restore a particular man in his past..lets see what will happen.

Danni was out and about outside the bar still keeping an eye out for anything. Meanwhile Clockwork was on top of the bar so he could monitor the area further out.

Hana phased up to the roof. "I can't go back in time to save my other parents, can I?"
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Within the graveyard of Haffas, the corpse of a man who didn't once give his name, stood amongst what looked like thousands upon thousands of rotting men like himself..in various states of rot, wounds and uniforms, weapons at the ready "...As the veil thins gentlemen and the fog grows..your revenge shall come to pass..one man ended your life..violently..without remorse..and I now give you..the angry dead a chance to add to his suffering..make him remeber the name of each life he took as we carve it into his black soul. The Dread one will have his soul, and you will get your revenge.." after a moment he perks up as if he got a telepathic message "..Oh and gentlemen, do not worry about the ghost boy..we had special help called it..pulled a few favors to restore a particular man in his past..lets see what will happen.

Danni was out and about outside the bar still keeping an eye out for anything. Meanwhile Clockwork was on top of the bar so he could monitor the area further out.

filling the city streets, shoulder to shoulder was what looked like legions of zombies..but armed to the teeth..how they moved was intelligent..instead of a mindless horde or packed they moved like intelligent mob, a the air filling with so many curses on Jack's name it was unintelligible and deafening..all converging on the bar..

Clockwork's eyes grew wide before he called down, "Daniel! Get Jack! They're coming now!"

Danni nodded and ran into the bar. "Jack, we got an incoming!" he exclaimed.

Woke up as he began to slowly get up and start walking from the bar cracking and shifting his sholder "..incoming?" he pauses hearing the screams from the bar "I..hear it already..' he spoke in response as he took a moment "Gather up everyone..find what you can to barcade it down..keep away from the windows.." he spoke as he took a moment to walk towards a part of the bar and lifted a trap door pulling out collections of various bags..unzipping it reveiling a colection of his weapons and equipment..seems during his patrols he's been stashing equipment.

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

Hana phased up to the roof. "I can't go back in time to save my other parents, can I?"

"No you can not and now is not the time to have this conversation cause I know you will ask why." Clockwork said as he took her by the arm and went back into the bar, phasing down to the main room where Jack was. Hearing him, he nodded as he started barring windows and Danni started looking for Zidane.

"C'mon! We need every one in the main room!"
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

"No you can not and now is not the time to have this conversation cause I know you will ask why." Clockwork said as he took her by the arm and went back into the bar, phasing down to the main room where Jack was. Hearing him, he nodded as he started barring windows and Danni started looking for Zidane.

Had frankly starting to put on what looked like a thicker set of body armor..somthing that ment to shift with him if he was to change size as he took amoment to sling onto him a collection of weaponry as he then assisted in the baracading..starting to set up a collection of simple hidden traps with the use of tripwire and explosives "..I'll pay for any damages if I end up living through this.." he muttered to clockwork as he worked quickly as he could.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

Having stayed in a room upstairs, Zidane quickly came downstairs as soon as he heard the commotion going on. "Time has finally come, huh?" He asked before he went over to assist with the barricading.

Timely Phantom

Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

Had frankly starting to put on what looked like a thicker set of body armor..somthing that ment to shift with him if he was to change size as he took amoment to sling onto him a collection of weaponry as he then assisted in the baracading..starting to set up a collection of simple hidden traps with the use of tripwire and explosives "..I'll pay for any damages if I end up living through this.." he muttered to clockwork as he worked quickly as he could.

"The damage is easily repaired without money, my friend. Let's just all get through this in one piece." Clockwork said with a smile.

@Zidane: "Yeah. Come on." Danni said as he followed Zidane back down.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

"The damage is easily repaired without money, my friend. Let's just all get through this in one piece." Clockwork said with a smile.

"About time. I was growing bored from all that waiting." He said as he assisted with the barricading.
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

"Still surpised the unpartrial time keepers getting involved." he responded taking a moment to finish wiring a door "..when this is done going to make sure place is secure then go out a diffrent way and lure them off..will have a better chance in the forest instead of here..just too many to deal with convering on one area.."
In the basement of the bar Ruen appears and begins to set up for some quick training. He links a heavy bag to the ceiling, "It's been a while since I have trained down here.... feels all too nostalgic..." A smirk comes across his face as he ties the back to the ceiling of the basement. Horrid, damaging creeks could be heard as he let go of the weight and gravity got a hold of it. Soon the sound of Ruen's limbs connecting violently with the bag could be heard throughout the bar. His fists, elbows, knees, feet, shins, forearms, and shoulders, all being used to attack.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07

"About time. I was growing bored from all that waiting." He said as he assisted with the barricading.

"You act like this is a picnic." Danni said as they joined Clockwork and Jack.

@Jack: "One day I will owe you one. Was paying it back at the time most needed." Clockwork said smiling. So you want us all to split up and take some out?" he asked. "This building is rather small to fight in. If we separate and draw them into different smaller more manageable hoards, I think we can do this."

The sounds of Ruen's training did draw attention for a few moments, but then the oncoming hoard drowned out the noise.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

Hana nodded sadly. "Just thought I'd ask anyway." She let him take her down to the main area and just sat back while the others barricaded in preparation

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell

@Jack: "One day I will owe you one. Was paying it back at the time most needed." Clockwork said smiling. So you want us all to split up and take some out?" he asked. "This building is rather small to fight in. If we separate and draw them into different smaller more manageable hoards, I think we can do this."

The sounds of Ruen's training did draw attention for a few moments, but then the oncoming hoard drowned out the noise.
"With having kidnapped a princess which led to having to save the world, then having get chosen by a lovely goddess to fight against the warriors of Chaos and a horde of manikins....What do you think?" He asked.

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

Hana nodded sadly. "Just thought I'd ask anyway." She let him take her down to the main area and just sat back while the others barricaded in preparation

"I'm sorry." Clockwork said when he noticed her expression. "If it were something we could do, I would do it just to see you happy."

@Zidane: "That you need medicated."
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07

Ruen takes one final kick before feeling the hoard approaching. He appears upstairs with everyone else. "What the hell is going on?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

"I'm sorry." Clockwork said when he noticed her expression. "If it were something we could do, I would do it just to see you happy."

@Zidane: "That you need medicated."
"Ouch." He said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas