Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Timely Phantom

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
With everything set up..the men just stood outside in silence weapons ready as they waited..they had a feeling they knew Jack was in there, and each one of them had a primer on the man through the man who brought them back..he would come out and face them..they where correct..somewhat, Within a bit of time Jack disappeared from the bar..outside the bar the sound of shots of gunfire erupted again as the legion pulled back and march out into the forest to hunt him down

Meep's ear's lifted as he heard the gun shots outside. His eye went wide with fear. Wrapping his tail around his still sore middle and his blanket more around himself, he bolted out the door and out to the cold fogged forest. He was scared that Jack was hurt, his hearts racing in panic as he moved through the forest. 'Please.... please for the love of all that is... please be alright, Jack...,' he kept screaming in his head.

Clockwork noticed Meep was going to look for Jack also and hung back some to help Meep if need be.
Meep didn't do so well out in the cold. His breath was already starting to get ragged, the cold effecting him with each step. He didn't seem to care, his mind focused on his boyfriend's safety. He wasn't the best at getting around, since he only had one eye, so his depth perception wasn't the best anymore. He kept running into a few bushes and a tree every now and then.

Clockwork made a blanket appear around Meep and a small monocle like gear appeared over where his bad eye was or is so that now he could see just as good as everyone else. The blanket would generate heat like a heating blanket.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
With everything set up..the men just stood outside in silence weapons ready as they waited..they had a feeling they knew Jack was in there, and each one of them had a primer on the man through the man who brought them back..he would come out and face them..they where correct..somewhat, Within a bit of time Jack disappeared from the bar..outside the bar the sound of shots of gunfire erupted again as the legion pulled back and march out into the forest to hunt him down

Meep's ear's lifted as he heard the gun shots outside. His eye went wide with fear. Wrapping his tail around his still sore middle and his blanket more around himself, he bolted out the door and out to the cold fogged forest. He was scared that Jack was hurt, his hearts racing in panic as he moved through the forest. 'Please.... please for the love of all that is... please be alright, Jack...,' he kept screaming in his head.

Clockwork noticed Meep was going to look for Jack also and hung back some to help Meep if need be.
Meep didn't do so well out in the cold. His breath was already starting to get ragged, the cold effecting him with each step. He didn't seem to care, his mind focused on his boyfriend's safety. He wasn't the best at getting around, since he only had one eye, so his depth perception wasn't the best anymore. He kept running into a few bushes and a tree every now and then.

Within the forest the legion of men had ran through..passing by him, they seem not to notice..eventually a group of three rotting solders had stopped as they came across their fallen comrade..first a shot ran out and splattered the man's skull..the two other men aimed to fire off in the trees...effectly one being dragged into a nearby bush almost like a horror film the struggling ending with a few wet sinks of a blade..as the last man catches this a gun shot ran out straight through his head..stepping out was Jack..he looked ragged, bloodied and a bit crazed.."And thats number 35..good few hundred to go."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Danni didn't now who to be more worried about being there. The chocobo or the zombie, so he threw plasma blasts at both.
Boco quickly moved to dodge the blast. "Wark, wark!" He glared at Danni for a moment.

"WARK THIS YOU OVER GROWN CHICKEN!" Danni screamed and threw another barrage.

Zombie Kamui stood aside for a moment chuckling. "Still the same Danni. That's what I like about you." he said before then jumping to tackle Danni down again.

Timely Phantom

Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280

Within the forest the legion of men had ran through..passing by him, they seem not to notice..eventually a group of three rotting solders had stopped as they came across their fallen comrade..first a shot ran out and splattered the man's skull..the two other men aimed to fire off in the trees...effectly one being dragged into a nearby bush almost like a horror film the struggling ending with a few wet sinks of a blade..as the last man catches this a gun shot ran out straight through his head..stepping out was Jack..he looked ragged, bloodied and a bit crazed.."And thats number 35..good few hundred to go."

"I think you could use a hand." Clockwork called.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Danni didn't now who to be more worried about being there. The chocobo or the zombie, so he threw plasma blasts at both.
Boco quickly moved to dodge the blast. "Wark, wark!" He glared at Danni for a moment.

"Come here you overgrown chicken!" A man seemingly oblivious to everything else ran towards Boco brandishing a lasso, throwing it in attempt to rope Boco. "Need to cook you so I have something to serve at my place HGFC!"
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280

"I've been doing fine.." Jack responded as the bloodlust and rage seemed to momentarly soften seeing Meep "..w..why are you out here? I..made sure to set up everything so you'd be safe as I went out to take care of this.."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Zombie Kamui stood aside for a moment chuckling. "Still the same Danni. That's what I like about you." he said before then jumping to tackle Danni down again.
Boco had quickly dodged the blasts as well as the man as he once again jumped into the air and would deliver what seemed to be a kick at Zombie Kamui.

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Come here you overgrown chicken!" A man seemingly oblivious to everything else ran towards Boco brandishing a lasso, throwing it in attempt to rope Boco. "Need to cook you so I have something to serve at my place HGFC!"

Danni would have fallen anime style if he wasn't on the ground wrestling with Kamui.

Timely Phantom

Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"I've been doing fine.." Jack responded as the bloodlust and rage seemed to momentarly soften seeing Meep "..w..why are you out here? I..made sure to set up everything so you'd be safe as I went out to take care of this.."

"You know your Love isn't going to let you fight alone. He would rather die beside you than live without you. You should let us help. I can back you up and protect Meep as well." Clockwork said.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Boco had quickly dodged the blasts as well as the man as he once again jumped into the air and would deliver what seemed to be a kick at Zombie Kamui.

At that time Danni had just rolled and landed on top of Kamui and ended up getting kicked off by Boco.
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Ruen jumped down to another branch as the blast flew past him. He continued to observe the battle below. Studying the phenomenon and its movements.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Clearly determined, the man would try again, while also attempting to shoot a tranquilizer dart at the bird
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Of course. We'll snatch you up as many as we can find. Anything you want, I'll get it for you one way or another. I like seeing that look on your face when you get things you like." Dan said as he watched Herr with the tomes.

"I'll go haunting too!" Snow exclaimed as she jumped up and down on the arm of Herr's chair.

While it was in his nature to say that he could get things for himself if he wanted them enough, the words never came as instead he gave Dan a slight nod of thanks. "I would appreciate the second set of eyes in my search." he replied, before adding, "And the feeling is mutual, as the expression that comes to your face when having fun is rather enjoyable to me." The beast then glanced over at Snow, amused. "So long as you're careful."

Loyal Gaian

Meep coughed heavily. He yanked off the thing over his bad eye, not wanting anything over the empty slot that was where his eye had been. He stumbled a bit more, wheezing faintly as he moved, finding his lover's voice. He headed towards it. "J... Jack..... Jack.... where are you?" His voice was horse and weak sounding.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

At that time Danni had just rolled and landed on top of Kamui and ended up getting kicked off by Boco.
"Kweh." Boco said, as if trying to apologize to Danni before he would pick up Zombie Kamui with his beak so that the rope and the dart would hit the zombie man instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff