Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"You can if you want. I'm almost done now though." he said as he sent another blast past her, this time at a family trying to get away. He caught them in one big blast and watched them all burn.

The creature was already in the air so it just slung it's hand at Zidane to try and knock him aside.
She frowned as she saw the family get caught in the blast. Holding up her left hand, she would create a ball of water and would use it to put out the fire. Afterward, she would try to heal the family, even if the chances of saving them was slim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He held his arm out to guard against the hand. "So you're also the main target of this whole thing like with Jack?" He asked Clockwork.

"You might as well give up. They're gone." he said dismissively.

"No. Jack is the main target. People who are here though, if they have a past sin, it can be exploited. Mine decided to come glaring in." he explained as he turned and used his staff to smash in the creature's head.
"It didn't hurt to try, even if the chances are slim..." She murmured. "Like when Xena killed you back at Mordiggian's temple, I knew you would just come back as a ghost again...though even that fact didn't stop me from trying to save you." She then shook her head from noticing Serena's display. Of course if either Dan or Danni were around, she happens to be there nearby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So in other words, if anyone's stuck here, they have to face their inner demons?"

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"You can if you want. I'm almost done now though." he said as he sent another blast past her, this time at a family trying to get away. He caught them in one big blast and watched them all burn.

The creature was already in the air so it just slung it's hand at Zidane to try and knock him aside.
She frowned as she saw the family get caught in the blast. Holding up her left hand, she would create a ball of water and would use it to put out the fire. Afterward, she would try to heal the family, even if the chances of saving them was slim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He held his arm out to guard against the hand. "So you're also the main target of this whole thing like with Jack?" He asked Clockwork.

"No. Jack is the main target. People who are here though, if they have a past sin, it can be exploited. Mine decided to come glaring in." he explained as he turned and used his staff to smash in the creature's head.
"It didn't hurt to try, even if the chances are slim..." She murmured. "Like when Xena killed you back at Mordiggian's temple, I knew you would just come back as a ghost again...though even that fact didn't stop me from trying to save you." She then shook her head from noticing Serena's display. Of course if either Dan or Danni were around, she happens to be there nearby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So in other words, if anyone's stuck here, they have to face their inner demons?"

He shrugged. "Looks like I got most of this town up and running." he said looking around.

@Zidane: "Something to that effect." he said as he watched the creature finally die. "Took it long enough."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He shrugged. "Looks like I got most of this town up and running." he said looking around.

@Zidane: "Something to that effect." he said as he watched the creature finally die. "Took it long enough."
As she looked around, she would rub her arms as if she was feeling a chill. Of course she had her starball with her so it wasn't a sign from her being separated from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hopefully we can find a way to get rid of this fog...."

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Of course." he said with a smirk

@Zidane: "I wish." he growled. The creature was hit and tried to grab Zidane none the less.
She would shift back into her human-like form. "Tell me, how do you know that I wouldn't try to stop you?" She asked as she looked at him. "Usually this is the part either myself or someone tries to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He quickly moved to get away from the grab then attempted to attack the creature again, this time with an attempt to knock it into the air.

@Dan: Nearby, a huge white energy blast was shot into a building full of people, causing a huge explosion. If he looked towards the source, there would be Serena floating a bit off the ground in her Princess Sailor Moon form, a dark smirk on her face.

"Dear sister, come to join the fun? I figured you wouldn't want to cause such mess." Dan said chuckling.

"You try dealing with all the idiot students I teach at Hogwarts plus working under my bloody smug prat of a little brother and see if you don't wanna blow things up from time to time." She chuckled. "Plus, it's not exactly like I'm a complete goody two-shoes."

"I suppose not." he said chuckling. He looked at Sirea. "Put a jacket on." he said as he started to walk through the town to check for anything he may have missed.

@Zidane: "Hopefully." he murmured.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell

@Dan: Nearby, a huge white energy blast was shot into a building full of people, causing a huge explosion. If he looked towards the source, there would be Serena floating a bit off the ground in her Princess Sailor Moon form, a dark smirk on her face.

"Dear sister, come to join the fun? I figured you wouldn't want to cause such mess." Dan said chuckling.

"You try dealing with all the idiot students I teach at Hogwarts plus working under my bloody smug prat of a little brother and see if you don't wanna blow things up from time to time." She chuckled. "Plus, it's not exactly like I'm a complete goody two-shoes."

"I suppose not." he said chuckling. He looked at Sirea. "Put a jacket on." he said as he started to walk through the town to check for anything he may have missed.

She landed and started to walk through as well. Using her magic to make a hiding man blood's boil until his head burst. She then noticed Sirea and rolled her eyes before looking to Dan. "Honestly, how you and Danni deal with Nanny cat and Nanny fox following you around like little puppies without going insane, I'll never understand. You two are your own special level of saints for dealing with it."

@Clockwork: "What are inner demons?"

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell

She landed and started to walk through as well. Using her magic to make a hiding man blood's boil until his head burst. She then noticed Sirea and rolled her eyes before looking to Dan. "Honestly, how you and Danni deal with Nanny cat and Nanny fox following you around like little puppies without going insane, I'll never understand. You two are your own special level of saints for dealing with it."

"Hey! Do I call you terrible names!?" he exclaimed with mock anger. "Watch your mouth. I am not a saint." xp He then chuckled. "I dunno. Guess it's good to keep them close make sure they aren't doing something irritating."

"It's bad things you do and then try to bury in your memory." he explained as he looked around to make sure nothing else was going to attack.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Hey! Do I call you terrible names!?" he exclaimed with mock anger. "Watch your mouth. I am not a saint." xp He then chuckled. "I dunno. Guess it's good to keep them close make sure they aren't doing something irritating."

"It's bad things you do and then try to bury in your memory." he explained as he looked around to make sure nothing else was going to attack.

She chuckled and gave a mock bow. "My apologies my ghostly liege. You're right. You're not a saint." She teased.

"Like how terrible?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Certain people shouldn't say too much about following. She thought to herself as she shook her head more. She was under Mordiggian's influence during the time she had Rin keep an eye on him. Part of her intention was for him to keep Dan from leaving Haffa's like with Danni, though the male nekomata had failed on that. She raised an eyebrow at Dan's comment. "Last I checked, you're the one who invited me." She then looked at Serena. "I suppose you'll find it pleasurable if someone were to call you names and question your relationship with your turtle?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He also looked around for a moment then looked at Hana. "Like really really bad. Ones that you wouldn't want to tell anyone about...more like not talk about it at all."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Certain people shouldn't say too much about following. She thought to herself as she shook her head more. She was under Mordiggian's influence during the time she had Rin keep an eye on him. Part of her intention was for him to keep Dan from leaving Haffa's like with Danni, though the male nekomata had failed on that. She raised an eyebrow at Dan's comment. "Last I checked, you're the one who invited me." She then looked at Serena. "I suppose you'll find it pleasurable if someone were to call you names and question your relationship with your turtle?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He also looked around for a moment then looked at Hana. "Like really really bad. Ones that you wouldn't want to tell anyone about...more like not talk about it at all."

"Be a good little fox and be quiet. The adults are talking. And don't assume things about me you don't know. My being here had nothing to do with Dan and everything to do with wanting to let loose as far away from Hogwarts as possible without leaving the planet." Even though it was long after the thing with Mordiggian, she still occasionally could pick up the thoughts of others without trying.

@Zidane: She gave him a slight glare. "Didn't ask you."
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"In coming!" Dan called as a large plasma blast barely missed her and kept going by. It hit a building, then the building rocked on it's foundation.

@Zidane: "I have the child. That thing is following, and it probably wont be long before more come!" he called. "Hell I made myself a target by letting all of this happen." he grumbled to himself. When he found the observant that had talked him into this, he was going to try and find it's neck to ring it.
She stopped in her tracks as the blast barely missed her. She looked over at the building for a moment then looked over at Dan's direction. Enjoying yourself so far? She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Zidane blinked a bit at the child's change in hair and eye color, then looked at Clockwork. "Trying to have her under disguise?" He asked. He would dash over towards the creature that was following Clockwork with an attempt to slash at it with his daggers.

"Of course." he said with a smirk

@Zidane: "I wish." he growled. The creature was hit and tried to grab Zidane none the less.
She would shift back into her human-like form. "Tell me, how do you know that I wouldn't try to stop you?" She asked as she looked at him. "Usually this is the part either myself or someone tries to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He quickly moved to get away from the grab then attempted to attack the creature again, this time with an attempt to knock it into the air.

Ruen noticed Zidane was not paying attention to the beast that was attacking. Ruen appeared in between the monster and Zidane blocking the attack with his forearm. He reaches back for his sword, and with blinding speed slashes downward at the beast, aiming to split its head in half.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I did." He murmured with thought. He then chuckled at Serena before finishing his search. "Well, this place is cleaned up. Next."

@Hana: "Lieing, doing very big mistakes that you wish you hadn't, stealing, murdering, generally being a bad person. Any of these things could be counted. Be nice. The man is only trying to help." he chastised.

@Ruen: The creature shuddered it's last and died.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I did." He murmured with thought. He then chuckled at Serena before finishing his search. "Well, this place is cleaned up. Next."

@Hana: "Lieing, doing very big mistakes that you wish you hadn't, stealing, murdering, generally being a bad person. Any of these things could be counted. Be nice. The man is only trying to help." he chastised.

Serena chuckled. "And how many do you plan on running through this time around?"

@Clockwork: "Didn't ask for it though. Don't like him."

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena chuckled. "And how many do you plan on running through this time around?"

@Clockwork: "Didn't ask for it though. Don't like him."

"Dunno yet." he said as he leaned against a tree.

@Hana: "We'll.....discuss that later." he said with a sigh. "Maybe it's safe to return to the bar."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you thinking of going next?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He blinked for a moment with how Hana was glaring at him then looked at Clockwork. "What exactly have I done for that little lady to hate me? I've done nothing to harm her or anyone here." He said.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you thinking of going next?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He blinked for a moment with how Hana was glaring at him then looked at Clockwork. "What exactly have I done for that little lady to hate me? I've done nothing to harm her or anyone here." He said.

"I have no idea." Clockwork answered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces