Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"I dunno." he said shaking his head.
She gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "Guess we'll have to stick with the old-fashioned way until we could find something to break the enchantment. Would going to the Ghost Zone help?"

"Yeah. Just didn't want to go right now." Dan murmured.
"You don't have to go if you don't want to." She said. "If you want, we could go out for a walk. I'm certain a little fresh air would be good for you. That and I know you don't want to spend all day cooped up in here."

"Yeah. Alright." he said. He finished his beer and then stood up to go outside with her.
She nodded a bit before she finished her water then stood up to head outside.

He walked with her quietly.

Loyal Gaian

Things had not gone well for the darkling after he had left the Haffa. He'd been captured by a holy man, tortured and used for experiments. His right red eye was completely gone, a bandage wrapped around his head to keep his empty socket clean and dry. He was sitting outside by the lake, just staring out at the water. His left arm was in a sling, tried blood patches over most of his fur. He sighed softly, not saying as word as he sat there.

Timely Phantom

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Things had not gone well for the darkling after he had left the Haffa. He'd been captured by a holy man, tortured and used for experiments. His right red eye was completely gone, a bandage wrapped around his head to keep his empty socket clean and dry. He was sitting outside by the lake, just staring out at the water. His left arm was in a sling, tried blood patches over most of his fur. He sighed softly, not saying as word as he sat there.

"Hey.......you alright?" Dan asked as he walked up with Sirea.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
He walked with her quietly.
Noting his silence, she could tell that he had alot on his mind since that whole with the beast. The fact that he was the one who wounded Dan was actually surprising to her, considering how the creature seemed protective of him and was always at his side like a lost dog. However, it didn't change how she felt about him regardless. Demigod or not, she still intends to kill the beast the next time he ever came back. She wanted to know what had happened that made the creature attack Dan, though she knew that Dan didn't want to talk about it so she wasn't going to pry. "So what made you decide to kill yourself? Suicide didn't seem to be your thing." She said.

As they walked through the forest, she caught notice of a familiar creature sitting near the lake. "Isn't that Meep?" She asked just before her ears twitched when she heard Dan asked Meep if he was, having a look of surprise in her eyes. He's actually being sympathetic? She thought to herself. She knew he wasn't the kind of guy that would concern for others, yet it would seem that ordeal with the beast had changed him. Turning her attention to Meep, she would approach him slowly. "What happened to you, Meep?" She asked with concern.

Timely Phantom

Dan looked at Sirea and shrugged. "The headlong do more damage than I thought it would I guess. I still don't remember a lot of things." He responded.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dan looked at Sirea and shrugged. "The headlong do more damage than I thought it would I guess. I still don't remember a lot of things." He responded.
She frowned a bit. He had amnesia this whole time after his suicide? She thought to herself before she gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "What all do you remember?" She asked.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
She frowned a bit. He had amnesia this whole time after his suicide? She thought to herself before she gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "What all do you remember?" She asked.

"You....the kids......the idiot......I just can't seem to rememeber the last like month or so." he answered.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"You....the kids......the idiot......I just can't seem to remember the last like month or so." he answered.
She frowned more as she heard his response before she would hug him gently, mostly trying to be careful of his wounds. "I'll try my best to help you remember. Memories, good and bad, are precious things to have."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"You....the kids......the idiot......I just can't seem to remember the last like month or so." he answered.
She frowned more as she heard his response before she would hug him gently, mostly trying to be careful of his wounds. "I'll try my best to help you remember. Memories, good and bad, are precious things to have."

"Maybe....." he murmured before hugging her back.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Perhaps in time, it'll all come back to you." She said, her ear twitching a bit.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Perhaps in time, it'll all come back to you." She said, her ear twitching a bit.

"Could. In time." he said nodding a little.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

She nodded as well. "And there are people here who can help you as well."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

She nodded as well. "And there are people here who can help you as well."

"You know that none of these people want to help me." he said with a snort.

Loyal Gaian

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Meep's ears twitched, hearing voices. He turned and looked at the two, forcing a fake smile; though his eyes screamed he was in a lot of pain. His voice was soft, weak, and a tad shaky. "H... human.. found my contract... thought it would be fun to... to put holy water in my blood... thought my eye would give him immorality..." He slowly got up, cringing from the movement and having to do it with one arm, the other still in a sling.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"You know that none of these people want to help me." he said with a snort.
She raised an eyebrow. "Really now? And who was it that used a spell to have you and Danni separated as well as calling you both 'Big brother', though for Danni, it's in Japanese? And there's also Kohana....I'm certain she would be more willing to help you. And there's also Luna." She then gently placed a hand on his cheek. "And you have me....You may not realize it, but there are a few who would want to help you." Her ears then twitched before she glanced over to Meep. She noticed the fake smile he was putting on before frowning at what he said. She then went over to help Meep to his feet before putting his good arm around her shoulders for support. "Come on, let's get you to the bar and have your wounds looked at."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff