7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Kael, after a long absence, walked into the bar and took his seat at his usual spot. He seemed to be very deep in thought as he read through a book. Several others were floating by his side, opened as if he were reading them as well.
As she stood outside, she snapped out of her thoughts when she saw Kael came into the bar. She blinked a bit as she went back inside to watch the blood elf prince read through a book. "Been a while....Kael, was it?"

Kael: "Yes. My apologies for depriving you of my presence. It seems your Spirit World has a lot of duties for the stand-in Spirit Detective, or whatever they called this job."
She nodded slightly. "I'm certain Koenma's got his hands full with Central's destruction. I doubt neither Roy or Riza would want Ari to take such a task at his age."

Kael: "Considering my own experience with war and destruction and having no ties to this world, seems they found me to be the perfect tool for the job." He was rather blunt about it. "Though, if you want to you can push all the blame for Central's fate on me. Destroying Yuna's laboratory was mostly my strategy; I was foolish to expect a cunning man such as he wouldn't survive the blast."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Kael, after a long absence, walked into the bar and took his seat at his usual spot. He seemed to be very deep in thought as he read through a book. Several others were floating by his side, opened as if he were reading them as well.
As she stood outside, she snapped out of her thoughts when she saw Kael came into the bar. She blinked a bit as she went back inside to watch the blood elf prince read through a book. "Been a while....Kael, was it?"

Kael: "Yes. My apologies for depriving you of my presence. It seems your Spirit World has a lot of duties for the stand-in Spirit Detective, or whatever they called this job."
She nodded slightly. "I'm certain Koenma's got his hands full with Central's destruction. I doubt neither Roy or Riza would want Ari to take such a task at his age."

Kael: "Considering my own experience with war and destruction and having no ties to this world, seems they found me to be the perfect tool for the job." He was rather blunt about it. "Though, if you want to you can push all the blame for Central's fate on me. Destroying Yuna's laboratory was mostly my strategy; I was foolish to expect a cunning man such as he wouldn't survive the blast."
"An elf from another world taking responsibility for what goes on here....Quite a job, huh?" She smiled a little before she frowned a bit. "Right, you went to Astana with Roy and some of his men." She glanced over to Dan for a moment as he slept quietly as she thought of when he and the others went there. She then looked back at Kael. "What all happened when you got there?"

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

"An elf from another world taking responsibility for what goes on here....Quite a job, huh?" She smiled a little before she frowned a bit. "Right, you went to Astana with Roy and some of his men." She glanced over to Dan for a moment as he slept quietly as she thought of when he and the others went there. She then looked back at Kael. "What all happened when you got there?"

Kael: "Astana? Your friends were rescued, and I detonated a mana bomb. Minor details are redundant at this point." He thought on his own statement for a moment "...there was a few dreadful creatures inside this lab; one I remember in particular seemed as if it's origins were from another world. It spoke rather oddly, emphasizing important words in its sentences. It may have something to do with Yuna surviving the blast."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Kael: "Astana? Your friends were rescued, and I detonated a mana bomb. Minor details are redundant at this point." He thought on his own statement for a moment "...there was a few dreadful creatures inside this lab; one I remember in particular seemed as if it's origins were from another world. It spoke rather oddly, emphasizing important words in its sentences. It may have something to do with Yuna surviving the blast."
She tilted her head a bit. "Hmmm....I think I recall a creature like that. Maar, I think his name was." She said, giving herself a moment to think. "Did you happen to meet a woman named Selendis? You can say that her origins are not of this world, though she could tell you more about Maar."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
She tilted her head a bit. "Hmmm....I think I recall a creature like that. Maar, I think his name was." She said, giving herself a moment to think. "Did you happen to meet a woman named Selendis? You can say that her origins are not of this world, though she could tell you more about Maar."

Kael: He nodded "I've met her on several occasions. I'll see to it that I contact her for more information on that creature." He glanced up from the book "Her...'friend' is a death god...correct?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Kael: He nodded "I've met her on several occasions. I'll see to it that I contact her for more information on that creature." He glanced up from the book "Her...'friend' is a death god...correct?"
"You mean Brennus?" She said then gave a nod. "Yeah, he is. Is there something you need from him?"

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

"You mean Brennus?" She said then gave a nod. "Yeah, he is. Is there something you need from him?"

Kael: He nodded "A list of deaths in Central. Botan needs it for some sort of business." He said, though he really wanted to look at the list himself.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Kael: He nodded "A list of deaths in Central. Botan needs it for some sort of business." He said, though he really wanted to look at the list himself.
She nodded a bit. "If I happen to catch him, I'll let you know. Speaking of which, how is Alai? I didn't see him when the others returned from Astana." She said. "Also....I don't blame you for what happened at Central. It's not your fault. I'm certain Yuna would've targeted there anyways."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

She nodded a bit. "If I happen to catch him, I'll let you know. Speaking of which, how is Alai? I didn't see him when the others returned from Astana." She said. "Also....I don't blame you for what happened at Central. It's not your fault. I'm certain Yuna would've targeted there anyways."

Kael: "He returned immediately with a cat-woman to his home. I don't know of any details that happened to him; only that he may have undergone some sort of excruciating torture. He was unconscious when they drug him to the portal." He shook his head "Yuna may have targeted the area out of some strategy, but I am certain vengeance was on his mind for the one that ultimately destroyed his laboratory."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Kael: "He returned immediately with a cat-woman to his home. I don't know of any details that happened to him; only that he may have undergone some sort of excruciating torture. He was unconscious when they drug him to the portal." He shook his head "Yuna may have targeted the area out of some strategy, but I am certain vengeance was on his mind for the one that ultimately destroyed his laboratory."
She nodded a bit. "I could imagine. Roy did tell me that the torture and experimentation would be done to him and the others by the time help arrived. I'm glad that none of them had got to the point that they had to be put down....I don't suppose you know of something that could get rid of the hex?"

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

She nodded a bit. "I could imagine. Roy did tell me that the torture and experimentation would be done to him and the others by the time help arrived. I'm glad that none of them had got to the point that they had to be put down....I don't suppose you know of something that could get rid of the hex?"

Kael: "I am researching it...though I believe I may have to employ the assistance of one from my world..."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Kael: "I am researching it...though I believe I may have to employ the assistance of one from my world..."
"Oh? Who that might be?"

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
"Oh? Who that might be?"

Kael: "You'll know soon enough."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
"Oh? Who that might be?"

Kael: "You'll know soon enough."
"Guess I'll know 'em when I see 'em then?" She asked before she gazed at the Pylon outside through the window. "Through there?"

Timely Phantom

The next day, Dan was sitting at the bar nursing a beer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff