Gimmie! 0.2294887039239 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 841 ]

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
dark_serena07
Hana floated through the hallways singing. "This is the song that doesn't end. It just goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue singing it forever just because, this is the song that doesn't end..." She just kept repeating the same lyrics over and over.

Hana started singing even louder, repeating the same words. Within seconds a loud beeping could be heard from a corner of the room Dan and Sirea were in before something exploded from the same corner. Catching the closest things on fire."

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
dark_serena07
Hana floated through the hallways singing. "This is the song that doesn't end. It just goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was. And they'll continue singing it forever just because, this is the song that doesn't end..." She just kept repeating the same lyrics over and over.

Hana started singing even louder, repeating the same words. Within seconds a loud beeping could be heard from a corner of the room Dan and Sirea were in before something exploded from the same corner. Catching the closest things on fire."

Dan was about to say something when a bomb went off causing him to grab Sirea and make them intangible.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
dark_serena07

Dan was about to say something when a bomb went off causing him to grab Sirea and make them intangible.

There was no flying shrapnel. The explosion only ignited the closest things to it, furniture, the wall

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
dark_serena07

"What the world?" She said as Dan made them intangible as well as noticing the fire. She would hold out her right hand to manipulate the fire before her ears perked up from hearing Zelda crying. "Oh no...." She sighed a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hana, you're being too loud....Everybody's trying to sleep." Xena said as she stepped out into the hallway. She too had heard Zelda cry. "Look what you did, you woke up Zelda...."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
dark_serena07

"What the world?" She said as Dan made them intangible as well as noticing the fire. She would hold out her right hand to manipulate the fire before her ears perked up from hearing Zelda crying. "Oh no...." She sighed a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hana, you're being too loud....Everybody's trying to sleep." Xena said as she stepped out into the hallway. She too had heard Zelda cry. "Look what you did, you woke up Zelda...."

Dan let them go back tangible seeing no shrapnel. "You take care of the baby. I'll go see who did that." he said as he headed out.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The fire would not be affected by Sirea's attempts to manipulate it.

@Xena: Hana would continue singing as if she didn't hear Xena at all

The scent of blood would soon overload Xena's nose but there would be none to be found if she were to try to find the source

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dan let them go back tangible seeing no shrapnel. "You take care of the baby. I'll go see who did that." he said as he headed out.
She gave a nod. "If it's someone's idea of a joke, I'm not laughing...." She said before she gazed at the fire. "Crud." Holding out her left hand, she would create a ball of water and used it to put out the flames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hana!" She called out as she went over to the girl and reached to poke her. She then started to feel nauseated from the scent of blood. Soon enough she saw Dan come out from the room Sirea and Danni had shared. "Daddy, what's going on?" She asked while trying not to vomit.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
She gave a nod. "If it's someone's idea of a joke, I'm not laughing...." She said before she gazed at the fire. "Crud." Holding out her left hand, she would create a ball of water and used it to put out the flames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hana!" She called out as she went over to the girl and reached to poke her. She then started to feel nauseated from the scent of blood. Soon enough she saw Dan come out from the room Sirea and Danni had shared. "Daddy, what's going on?" She asked while trying not to vomit.

"Nothing, Princess. Go back in your room!" he called as he continued on out.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fire would act like trick candles and relight itself

@xena Xena would only feel an invisible field around Hana

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nothing, Princess. Go back in your room!" he called as he continued on out.
"What about Hana? She's not paying any attention to anything, and just keeps on singing...." She said as she was told to go back to her room. She bit her bottom lip for a moment then shook her head. "I'll go check on Zelda." With Sirea being occupied with the fire, Xena decided to take care of her little sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaking her head a bit, she would hold out her right hand once more. Instead of manipulating the flames, she would instead absorb them. Being kitsune, fire wouldn't harm her all that much.

dark_serena07 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hana started singing something else. "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves. Everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes..." She then repeated the lyrics constantly

The fire would turn black as it was absorbed and try to poison Sirea

((Even hits, odd misses))

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The poison would react immediately. First Sirea's veins would turn black. Then she would break out in boils all over. She would then lose her voice and it would hurt immensely to move her arms. Finally her ability to speak telepathically would be heavily diminished to the point that only those of the strongest mental capacities such as gods would be able to hear her now. She would also find that this poison was not one that could easily be cured nor could the symptoms be hidden through make-up or illusions.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Sirea coughed for a moment as she noticed the symptoms. "Da...Da...!" She tried to call out to Dan, though it wasn't doing her any good with her losing her voice. She moved over towards the doorway of the room then leaned against it. Wincing in pain, she moved a hand to her wrist in attempt to cut it open with a claw in hopes that perhaps the poison would bleed out.

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Sirea Angelie
Sirea coughed for a moment as she noticed the symptoms. "Da...Da...!" She tried to call out to Dan, though it wasn't doing her any good with her losing her voice. She moved over towards the doorway of the room then leaned against it. Wincing in pain, she moved a hand to her wrist in attempt to cut it open with a claw in hopes that perhaps the poison would bleed out.
A hand would extend forward to catch her before she could cut her wrist. "Now now... a cut like that could be fatal." A familiar voice would ring out as he smiled a bit before releasing her wrist. "Don't think you bleeding everywhere is a good idea."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
shadow shady
Sirea Angelie
A hand would extend forward to catch her before she could cut her wrist. "Now now... a cut like that could be fatal." A familiar voice would ring out as he smiled a bit before releasing her wrist. "Don't think you bleeding everywhere is a good idea."
She paused when she saw the hand that caught her wrist before her ears perked up from hearing the familiar voice. "Sha....Sha..." She coughed as she tried to say his name, though was having difficulty speaking due to the effects of the poison. Her veins were also black and there were boils all over her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff