Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Thanks..." She muttered as she picked up the glass and brought it close to her lips for a sip. She was grateful that he didn't seem to have seen her ears, or at least, didn't seem to bring it up. Most of the people she'd met before this would first question her, and then criticize her for her heritage, as if she had chosen it. Nell's eyes rolled slightly at the thought of that before she brushed it off and returned her attention to what was in front of her, in time to see the bartender smile at the other patron, with fangs. The first thought in her mind was a vampire, but that didn't seem likely to her.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
JAY

Apartment.

Jay showered and dried herself off, having removed all of her attire, feeling secure in her small place, knowing where every stashed weapon was as well as being able to move comfortably in the dark, since she could remember where each piece of furniture was placed. Walking out wrapped in her rather short towel, silently stepping over to the table, uncorking the wine with her teeth before taking a long swig.
The woman was still unaware of Hariel, but it would not matter, she wandered up the stairs to her bed, bottle of wine held loosely in her right hand.
Finding her way over to her set of draws she would put the bottle on top of them before dropping her towel, opening the first draw to find some clothes to wear...Deciding on a baggy white shirt and some white boy-short cut underwear, finishing the 'outfit' with some white baggy socks.

Yawning a little as she grabbed the bottle again, taking yet another long swig, Jay's cheeks flushed pink as the wine began to take its all too familiar effect. Moving to sit on the edge of her bed she would slouch forward, the smile she wore earlier was no longer present, instead she was on the verge of crying.
The woman finished the bottle, letting it drop to the floor with a loud thud, luckily it did not break. Lying back in the centre of the bed, she stared up at the roof with a drunken glaze over her eyes, deep in thought...wondering if she would ever just be happy, she could choose to become a vampire, werewolf, a consort to a demon, an enhanced human, even part cyborg...
But all her life she had been content to just be human, now she was re thinking it...Especially since she was going to eventually face monsters to help save gaia.
he sighs still pondering, "So what would you suggest for a living shadow? do you have any emotional concentrates such as fear, pain, sorrow, hate, malice any raw emotion will do even something as simple as anger, i just prefer the more aggressive stuffs when i feed." the third arm fades as he leans back thinking his luminescent yellow eyes study his tender.

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hariel didnt bother to look when the towel dropped. He could sense her there without having to actually look, so he continued to rest. It isn't until jay collapses back on the bed that the ninja releases his ethereal shifting. He merely reappears on the floor in front of her bed. Only his head would be visible from behind as he speaks.

"Goodnight, Jay."

And then he would truly rest, though it was more of a restful trance than a slumber.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
KIT

Behind the bar.

Kit nods at the woman before moving over to the 'living shadow', he was requesting other worldly items that could not be contained in the human glass glass. But it was his lucky day, as Kit lifted his right hand and dug around in his coat for a small flask, pulling it out with a satisfied smile.
"This my man is a drink you may enjoy....But sip on it, it is fairly potent. What it contains is a mixture of life essence, but only extracted from the victim when they long for death, after having suffered great pains."

Kit unscrewed the lid, a bright white light emanated from the flask's opening, should Luna know that he possessed this she would surely kill him. It was not something anyone was 'allowed' to bring to Gaia, let alone actually use it. The practice was an ancient one, harvesting human souls in such a matter was now considered illegal, although kit had always had a taste for it.
Pulling out a small enchanted steal cup, not much bigger than a standard shot glass, pouring the sweet nectar from the flask into the cup, it glowed even brighter, the actual liquid was clear but the glow was the usual white of pure souls.

Sliding the cup over to the man, screwing the top back onto the flask before returning it to his jacket pocket. Looking over to the woman once more, hoping that she too was just another mortal who had no idea of the old practices that used to happen in the shadow realm, all the poor humans who were plucked from Gaia as well as the rest of the world....

Her eyes couldn't help following the bartender as he moved to serve the other patron. Did she hear the guy right? Pain, Fear, Malice? 'What kind of guy is he?' she thought to herself, and then saw the bartender pulling something out of his coat, into a little metal cup. It looked to her like the liquid, if it was liquid, was glowing.

Nell shut her eyes and shook her head a little. Lately she'd been stumbling on all sorts of other worldly things, could this be a trick of her own mind, or was it really happening. Her curiosity, as always, finally got the better of her. "S'cuse me.. sorry, but do you mind if I asked you something?" she spoke up to the bartender, not too loudly.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
KIT

Behind the bar.

Kit smiled warmly as the woman spoke quietly to him, he was more than happy to sate her curiosity, regardless of what the question was. He loved the female species, and this one he was yet to know the breed of, which in turn provided even more interest.

"Of course you can, ask away my dear." He would say with a hint of a laugh, moving back over to her he would lean with his arms folded on the counter, close enough now to be able to speak comfortably. His blue eyes fixated on the woman, small flames leaped outward fro his pupils to lick about the whites, constantly dancing around to create different shapes..Almost entrancing to many, especially Jay...which was why she never looked him in the eye.

Her eyes got caught by the blue of his eyes, was it just her, or did it look like flames? "Uhmmm.." she sounded a little dazed,"..you're not human are you?" she asked simply, not realizing she had completely changed her question. Innitially she had meant to ask what he thought the other patron was.. with the weird requests. But somehow.. somehow she felt slightly drawn to this person behind the bar.

((sorry I kinda spaced out...))

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
KIT

Behind the bar.

Kit grinned devilishly, he knew what his eyes did to people..especially women, which was why he was always good at luring them in. Her question only made his smile widen, revealing those fangs once again, he lifted his left hand, reaching out with his index finger to gently place it under her chin, just behind the bone...Applying just enough pressure to tilt her head up enough for him to study her features.

"No, I am not human...I am a demon hybrid of sorts, unique, the only of my kind that I am aware of." He would say softly, leaning closer as his voice became nothing more than a whisper, "You are not human either are you my dear, perhaps you would be so kind as to tell me what you are...And a name?" He asked with a suave undertone.
His heritage was indeed rare, it was not often a shadow demon would breed with another creature, unless it was his half sister of course, but his mother was an abyss deamon. Making him a powerful mix, able to use his essence to animate corpses to do his will, as well as create conscious creatures.

He would force himself to calm down, becoming excited already at the prospect of having a new female to play with. Releasing the girl's chin he would straighten up enough to give her some space to breathe, he flicked his silver hair back over his own sharply pointed ears.

((All good hun, and here is the OOC thread link too.^_^ ))

Nell seemed to be in a trance of sorts, with him leaning closer, whispering, almost breathing onto her. Demon hybrid? Did she hear that right? Suddenly when he asked about her heritage, she seemed to get a little more alert. 'It couldn't harm.. he's not human himself.. he wouldn't judge...' she debated internally for a moment until he released her chin and she had a little breathing space.

Sighing and straightening up she spoke, "Well.. I'm not exactly.. human.. I mean I am.. but my mom, she's.. a light elf..." She whispered the final words softly in a sort of sigh. "And as for my name... Well I have two names, which would you prefer? The human one or the other?" If there was one thing she'd learnt over the years, was that her real name was a tad more complicated than most people could handle, it being Elven and all.

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
KIT

Behind the bar.

Light elf, a rare breed in itself, but being a half breed was rarer still, he admired her.. A pure soul, something which even his sister would find hard to resist. Not so well known fact, shadow demons lure their prey much like the succubus/ incubus do, sexual temptation...Seducing the prey, luring them with their very essence. then feeding on them, but unlike the filthy creatures shadow demons would simply trap their food and take their life energy.
Never actually physically harming or violating them, not that Kit himself minded having a bit of fun first, he had a bad habit of playing with his food. This woman how ever would not come to any harm, he had sworn to stick to feeding off the people who deserved to die.
His eyes how ever betrayed his excitement, the flames engulfing them to light up his face with an eerie blue hue, "Tell me your human name..." His voice sounded deeper, it was due to the energy which pulsed through him.

Kit moved out from behind the bar, his eyes still fixed on the woman, but the flames would begin to fade back to their original size. He was determined to learn more about her, and not blow his chances at keeping this job. Considering he had fed last week, on the poor drug dealer who Jay had caught red handed, the demon would not need to do so again for another month.
Nell blinked, a little stunned at the blue flames in his eyes. This time she was sure of what she saw, only then her brain started processing what he had told her earlier. A demon... She would have to be careful. Even though she didn't know much, but it could never be too good meeting a demon, could it? Thank goodness he was only interested in her human name. "Brooke.." She said at last as he made his way around the bar ".. My name's Brooke. And what might yours be?"

In truth she was probably no where near prepared to fend herself from any man, maybe except the pepper spray in her bag, the slight magic that runs through her veins and her weird ability to use anything to defend herself--including a pillow. She glanced around, taking a break from looking at him and asked another question "Is this place normally this quiet?"

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
KIT

Sighing heavily as he noticed the change in her posture, he truly meant the woman no harm, he was just intrigued. Brooke she had said her name was, a pretty name for a pretty girl, appropriate he thought to himself.
"Well Brooke, if you insist...My name is Kit." He would say with a chuckle, not many people requested his name in return, more or less always put off by his appearance. "I must say it is a pleasure to meet you, and no this place was busy at first...But alas it has become quite empty as of late, making my job rather redundant, since everyone finds a way in whether I am at the door or not."

((I'm off to bed now. Night, night.))
Noticing his sigh, she got a little worried, "Hey I didn't mean to insult you or anything... " She looked slightly shock that she had done something to make him sigh so much. For the moment, she was deciding if he was safe or not. "Half demon named Kit... That would be an interesting story... So in this story, would you be the good guy or the bad guy?" She asked slightly playfully as she grinned slightly at him. Easing up a little, after all, how much trouble could a guy named Kit be?

((By the time you wake up and reply I'll be sleeping. hahaha))

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
KIT

Inside the bar.

He stopped walking, almost bursting out in laughter as she asked the rather random question, he could give a straight forward answer...But that would ruin the lovely woman's playful mood, and much like his comrades he loved games, his smile returning in full as he pondered the various answers he could give.
Good guy or bad guy? Truth was he had never known what side of the spectrum he sat on, since no one had ever actually told him if anything he did was good or evil.
Was there even such a thing? Since nearly everyone one on Gaia had at some stage taken a life, whether it be for self defence or not, so did that make a difference as to what someone was. Shrugging at his own thoughts Kit would move over and lean against the back of the stool that was on her left, "Well you see, good and bad, there really is no such thing...It is all in the eyes of the beholder. If I were to burn this place to the ground out of spite, I could say it was because it 'needed' to be done and so claim it to be good...." He would say sounding rather philosophical, "However in others eyes, such as yourself it would be bad, ergo making me out to be a 'bad guy', so in truth I am neither my dear Brooke. Just another of Gaia's creatures living life as best as I can."

This was fun so far, enjoying the way he had managed to word his answer, despite first appearances Kit was a rather intelligent man, since he was young he always sought to gain knowledge over physical prowess. Which in turn was how he learn't how to possess creatures and turn them into his own creations, much like his now dead hounds...Not that they truly lived of course, but the piles of ash still tugged on his heart strings, both Jay and himself had gotten rather attached to the hideous things.

But no matter, Kit would simply make a new pet to play with, maybe a dragon this time...More likely to be stolen rather than killed. Turning his full attention back to Brooke he flashed a seductive smile, "So you, where do you stand on the spectrum?...Good.." He trailed off as he locked his hypnotic gaze onto her once again, "..Or bad." finishing the sentence with a feigned dramatic rise in his voice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff