Did you miss Indy? :3

YES, I WAS DEVASTATED. ;__; 0.29124579124579 29.1% [ 173 ]
Yes, but became resigned to it. 0.062289562289562 6.2% [ 37 ]
No, I was glad to see the last of her. 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 18 ]
Indy was gone? 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 33 ]
Who's Indy? 0.56060606060606 56.1% [ 333 ]
Total Votes:[ 594 ]

-Rumiko Masaki-

:shrugs: i dont really know or care my younger brother had rosed against him and with that i to had left in support of him

Ari sighed, sitting up straight again. "What a strange reason to fallow someone."
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-

:shrugs: i dont really know or care my younger brother had rosed against him and with that i to had left in support of him

Ari sighed, sitting up straight again. "What a strange reason to fallow someone."

well he is my brother
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-
Indigo.a.la.mode
Indy looked at the sleeping guy that lay on the springs bank; and she looked at the pleasantly chatting pair. She smiled and ducked off nto the shadows.

"I'll be right back," she whispered, not really expecting anyone to hear.

:her ears pick up on what she said: ooh i think the owner left again

He smirked playfully... "What ever could take up that much attention....?"

:smiles: i have no clue i would like to see for myself tho

"So would I but it might be extremely personal. I wouldn't want someone fallowing my if I ditched to go see a lover..." He thought for a second. How many times had he done that...? "Yah.. that would really suck."
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-

well he is my brother

"Uh.... So? Sorry for not getting it, I'm an only child."
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-
Indigo.a.la.mode
Indy looked at the sleeping guy that lay on the springs bank; and she looked at the pleasantly chatting pair. She smiled and ducked off nto the shadows.

"So would I but it might be extremely personal. I wouldn't want someone fallowing my if I ditched to go see a lover..." He thought for a second. How many times had he done that...? "Yah.. that would really suck."

:she laughed slightly: ooh i see
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-
Indigo.a.la.mode

:she laughed slightly: ooh i see

He smiled. "I'm not convincing am I?"
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-

well he is my brother

oooh well that must suck a bit to not have siblings maybe we could continue this conversation later i have to go now im sorry
He opened his eyes and looked around. He then looked at the moon and stared for moment.
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-

well he is my brother

oooh well that must suck a bit to not have siblings maybe we could continue this conversation later i have to go now im sorry

"Oh, yah. sure, not a promblem. Ciao!"
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-
Areex
-Rumiko Masaki-

well he is my brother

"Oh, yah. sure, not a promblem. Ciao!"

;grins and runs out the door: see ya!
Indy bounded in as a fox, her overly large ears swiveling like satellite dishes as she caught the conversation.
"Pity I missed her," she said to herself. "I do hope she comes back. I chose the most awful timing to open this place; me having to run around doing stuff and all."
Indigo.a.la.mode
Indy bounded in as a fox, her overly large ears swiveling like satellite dishes as she caught the conversation.

Ari watched very closely. He was grinning; torn between overwhelmed by the cuteness or the want to bite into it's neck at eat the smaller animal. Oh... decisions decisions... He stuck by curtness for now.
Areex
Indigo.a.la.mode

Ari watched very closely. He was grinning; torn between overwhelmed by the cuteness or the want to bite into it's neck at eat the smaller animal. Oh... decisions decisions... He stuck by curtness for now.

The fox was an interesting blend of colors; half-indigo, fading into pink, with glowing orange eyes. She eyed the vampiristic boy. "What did you say your name was?" she asked without speaking; the voice seemed to come from within her, for her mouth never moved.
"Oh. I'm Ari! And... I'm late for a date! Sorry... I might be back tomorrow." He waved to the fox and left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff