Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kei blinked briefly, his eyes flicking to the hand upon his shoulder before resting back against the older man. "Hmm....I trust their doing well? It's so peaceful here..." He let out a soft sigh and extended his legs out slowly, stretching them as well as his arms slightly. "One could get lost in thought for hours without realizing it..." He let his eyes scan the scenery once more before tilting his head up to look at the older man.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Nodding in understanding, Kujaku allowed the younger man to rest against him, remaining solid and unmoving in the added weight, though his softness still apparent. "LifeStream has a way of doing certain things to people who draw near to it. A feeling of euphoria, for one..." A smile graced his lips as an arm came about the other man to hold him in a gentle manner. "Also.. the color green has a calming quality to it. I made this place to appeal to me.. and others, apparently."

Kujaku's voice may have been velvet, stroking the atmosphere around them. Sounds were in everything; the occasional drip of water off some plant or rock, the quiet roar far off of the feeding waterfall, keeping the lake full and perfect.

Bloodsucker

It had taken almost three hours to find this place, though the eerie energy flowing from it was unmistakable. Crystal blue eyes glanced around the entire estate, taking in all that they could for the moment. Wings, large and black flapped calmly to keep the body attached in the air, hovering. "..."
After another handful of moments, he decided to land. Swift steps followed soon after. Extremely long tousled hair, as blue as the ocean swayed and bounced as he continued searching the grounds for what was driving him completely mad. Something, someone was calling to him and he had to find the source or else he'd die. "Stop it," he hissed finally, his eyes wild. "Stop calling me!" he screamed, clutching his head in his hands. The creature fell to his knees in the middle of the entrance, screaming. The agony that rang in his deep, yet smooth voice was heartbreaking, shattering his very sanity. He needed help!
Kei closed his eyes, taking in deep slow breaths, enjoying the feel of life around him. Not minding the arm circling his waist, his mind drifting off slowly, focusing on the sounds around him, as his tail flicked against his leg lazily. He felt quite content where he was and hoped that he wouldn't have to move any time soon. "Hm...it's just so calming...you could fall asleep here just listening to the sounds..." Lets the sound of the other man's voice wash over him, mixing with the other sounds. "Definitely could fall asleep..." His voice trailing off softly at the end, his head leaning to one side slightly, moving his hair away from his neck to fall over the edge of his shoulder.
Well of course.. where there's a Somebody, there is usually their Nobody, too.

Out of the surrounding Cloud Forest came a black haired man, tall, but slim of build. His skin was pale, and eyes of a silvery green, made more apparent by the glint of the jade-green moat before him.. and the massive emerald structure above.

"Hooo boy.. Kujaku, you weren't skimping, were you.." He muttered to himself with a low whistle of awe, tongue flicking the indigo ring thrust firmly though his bottom lip. Moving forward as if on a mission, twin massive black wings sprouted from between his shoulders, the Nobody known as Xuukkaj moved up the white marble and slate path, headed for the Emerald Alcazar before him.. until..

"What the..?" Xuukkaj's celadon eyes flicked open in a wide state, hearing a scream from further down the path. "Oi!" He yelled, breaking into a fast sprint, not even remotely burdened down by the great weight his wings must have placed upon his slight form. Nearing the doors, he saw someone upon the ground, holding their head and wailing like the wolves had come. "Hey, guy! You alright!?" He came to kneel before the other man, placing a smooth hand upon the other's shoulder, trying to shake the spell, worry written in his eyes.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Kujaku's emerald glowing eyes closed almost completely, though their slitted hue remained softly centered upon the sudden crescent of pale throat and neck splayed before him as Kei's head changed position, allowing for his hair to move... A guttering fire seemed to flair deep inside the silver haired man, but he quickly put it away... for now.

He merely licked his lips and cleared his throat, still not yet moving away. Kujaku felt bad for Kei, wanting to let him stay relaxed... calm. "It's easy..." He heard himself saying to the other, a smile gracing those lips so very close to flesh below. "..I have done it many times, though.. I remain inside the lake, not out of it.. It restores my strength."

Bloodsucker

The screaming stopped immediately. A violent chill ran down his spine as he lifted his head, staring with wide eyes at the stranger in front of him. Those deep, deep blue eyes seemed so vulnerable, so broken. He stared and stared for such a long time that he didn't think he'd be able to say anything. "Make it stop," he whispered, his voice hoarse from all the screaming he had done. The man's large bat-like wings hovered about his form in a protective gesture, though one of them was bleeding. "Please," he added softly.

Soon after his plead, he leaned forward, resting his cheek against the other male's arm. He was weak, so weak.
Kei's eyes cracked open only slightly, turning his head slightly towards the other man's voice. "Done what...?" He blinked sleepily, his voice soft and curious, still relaxed in the other's arms.
Xuukkaj didn't understand.. what on earth was the matter with this man..? "Stop..? Stop what..?" He asked softly, seeing him fall forward, and now the Nobody was supporting the other against his arm.. hrm.

Sighing softly and not waiting for an answer, having no mortal clue as to what he should do, Xuukkaj did what he always did in these sorts of situations..

Blind luck.

Pressing a hand to the man's forehead, Xuukkaj allowed a pale violet aura to seep from himself and into the man, knowing that by the other's obvious bat-like wings, he had to be dark.. at least somewhat. Therefore... "My powers should help you.. my strength.. at least for a little while, until we figure out what's wrong with you.. okay?" Nodding softly, the aura he was pressing to the man was part of his own strength.. something the Nobody was able to do was pass this on to others, without truly draining his own form of vital energies. "I hope this works.."

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Canting his head softly to the side, Kujaku cast a sidelong glance at the other man, the smile still flickering across pale soft lips. "Sleep.. I have slept here many times, just below the Lake's surface." He reiterated what he had said earlier, hoping it was easy to understand.

"When I sleep in the LifeStream, it is like I flow into a certain type of stasis.. I neither breath nor need sustenance of any other sort. The LifeStream feeds me."
Hums softly in understanding, closing his eyes once more, resting his head against the other's shoulder, his breathing slowly evening until it's apparent he's fallen asleep.

Bloodsucker

"The voices...I have to find...calling me," he murmured in pieces. Another chill ran down his spine, causing his entire body to shake. Just as he was about to sit up and clear things a bit more between himself and the stranger, a strange aura was being forced into him. Slightly pointed ears twitched as the power continued to surf through and into him. A shuddering sigh escaped his lips, his blue eyes rolled into the back of his head.
After a moment, he lifted a hand and took the other's from his forehead. A gentle, almost blind smile spread across his youthful lips. "Thank you," he murmured, almost purring. He opened his eyes then, staring at his savior. "I don't know why, but these voices were calling to me. I had the sudden urge to return to them, to give myself up. Why is that? Where am I anyway?"

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Blinking softly, Kujaku peered down at the man now asleep nearly in his arms. This of course, made the other smile, a soft, loving movement of his lips as he then carefully took him against him fully, raising the other into an embrace and standing with Kei in his arms, looking out over the Lake once more before closing his eyes... a green aura surrounded him then.. and...

..a moment later, and Kujaku was standing outside a massive door made of the same deep green wood of the place. Cat-slitted eyes opening now, they softly canted to the door, the thing swinging inward of its own accord and Kujaku moved forward. Behind the door was another hallway. The Rooms.

Picking one out for Kei, the silver haired man opened room number XII, said number carved into the wood, and stepped inside. Laying the man down within the confines of a grandly draped bed, Kujaku would pull up the covers and let Kei sleep.. for as long as he needed to.
"Strange..." Xuukkaj said softly, making sure the other was properly healed before standing, drawing the man up with him. "I don't know why you're hearing voices in your head but.... I do know where we are. This is the place my Somebody created to live in, and have others live as well. Eastern Forest is all around here.. aand.." The black haired Nobody chewed upon his bottom lip gently, flicking the lip ring every now and again as his thoughts moves about behind the celadon facade of his eyes.

"...I know this because we share Memories, you see. You should be perfectly safe here, in my opinion." Xuukkaj shot the other man a grin and nodded, showing off his pearly whites and twin pierced ears. Quite a few pierced, actually... "So.. what should I call you?" He asked out of curiosity.

Bloodsucker

"Strange just doesn't seem to be a powerful enough word," he murmured, running his fingers through his very long hair. He looked like one of those overly feminine, punkers that had hair to rival any Disney princess. But man did he had a collection of silver trinkets...
"Ray-," he frowned and cursed himself for his mistake. "Ray's fine. You got a tag too?" he asked quickly, raising a thin brow. While awaiting the other's answer, he looked the male over. His dark blue hues focused on the fact that this stranger had wings as well and he didn't forget about the earlier statement. 'This is the place my Somebody created...'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff