Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diriel grew concerned as the man laid down on the counter. Diriel felt a blush enter his cheeks once more when he heard the sounds that might be associated with a more physical activity. When he saw the pink on the man's cheeks, he knew that he was right. The man enjoyed the drink. Diriel let his hand fall from the man's shoulder. He then started to back up, realizing just then that he was sitting right on top of the counter. He eased himself back onto the stool and then answered him. "Uh, yea. Thanks alot. It has been quite some time since I have had fresh. I forgot how good it tasted." Diriel groaned inwardly, knowing that he would be craving it for a while afterwards now. Diriel wiped the bit of blood from his chin, but only managed to smear it across. He licked at his hand and then chuckled saying, "I really forgot."

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
"There is no need to worry about it, Diriel.. it is perfectly alright. In fact.. if you need it again any time soon, I'm always here." That last bit was said with the lightest of grins and a soft wink from the taller male as he stood to his full height of 6 foot 4 inches. Folding both wings neatly over his back, the silver haired man couldn't quite hold back from suppressing a yawn.

"But my.. it draws late." He murmured softly, coming around the other side of the bar, surveying the damage yet again with his glowing emerald eyes. "This will just have to wait til tomorrow, I suppose. Do you.. require a room?" He then asked of the youth, canting his head to the side as he stepped closer. Kujaku wasn't about to kick Diriel out at this time of night...
Diriel was very surprised at the man's generosity. He chuckled inwardly, knowing that the man might be asking to feed from him again. Diriel stood when the man did, his barely 6 foot frame streatching out. He had not noticed what time it was. Diriel took another moment to admire the wings before he answered. "If you don't mind. I really don't want to go back out there tonight. I just want to sleep soundly knowing that my father does not know where I am for the time being." Diriel crossed his arms across his bare chest as he hugged himself. The warmth of the feeding was beginning to wear off and he did not realize how cold it had gotten. He then looked up at Kujaku again and said, "I thank you greatly for your generosity. I don't know how I will ever begin to repay you."

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
"Well then," Kujaku nodded softly before picking up Kei who still lay sleeping upon the duvet, his long lavender hair and puffy tail moving soundlessly as the tall man eased back over to Diriel, carrying his burden as if the small boy weighed nothing at all. "I will show you to a room.. let me think.. number 30, yes."

Silently the tall man moved out of the bar, hoping and knowing the shorter male would follow. Moving up the massive flight of stairs directly across from the main entryway, they were now on the second floor, where a door opened up to three split long hallways. Kujaku took the first until he stopped, still holding Kei, in front of door number 30.

"Here you are.." He murmured softly, turning to look down at Dirien with a tender smile upon his smooth, pretty features. "Everything you will require is inside.. once you enter, a key will appear upon a table inside.. whatever table you have.. 'created.' This room will be yours for as long as you wish to stay at the Emerald Alcazar."
Diriel watched as the man picked up the other man from before. He smiled, knowing from that simple guesture that the man cared about him. Diriel followed close behind as the man started up the stairs. He looked around more in awe as he stayed in pace with Kujaku. Diriel looked up at the number 30, then down at the man once more. He smiled in return and then looked inside. He smiled, seeing everything he thought a perfect room would have. He looked back and said, "Thank you so much again. I am glad that I stumbled upon this place." Diriel took a step into the room and then looked back out. "If you need help with the bar, or anything let me know." Diriel then entered the room, heading straight for the bed. Even though the blood had given him energy, he still had not slept in a few days. Diriel flopped onto the bed, not bothering to remove his clothes. He was soon fast asleep.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
"Good night and sleep well, Dirien.." Called Kujaku softly, closing the door silently behind him as he left. Upon leaving the man to rest, the silver haired siren suddenly disapparated in a shower of green particles, only to reappear in his master bedroom with Kei close to him, as he had been.

Settling the youth into the four poster canopy bed looked to be made big enough for at least 6 people, Kujaku carefully removed his own clothes and slid beneath satin smooth sheets, a smile upon his lips he was unable to remove.. even as he fell into a peaceful slumber.
>< Thanks for the rp! Night! ><

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
It was not a smooth awakening.. not one bit. What should have been a light murmuring of sleep eluding him, became a sudden cold sweat upon the tall man's skin, a reaching back to grab fruitlessly at his right shoulder as a splitting hurt seemed to wrench the appendage of black feathers into curls of pain that lanced across his back. "Aghnn..!" Kujaku bit his bottom lip harshly, trying hard to not wake the boy who slept so peacefully beside him.

Shoving himself from the bed and hitting the floor, the pain continued for a minute, sweat dripping like ice water off of his smooth, pale skin to speckle the carpet below him. Breaths coming in soft pants, the pain finally dissipated, much to the relief of the silver haired siren. Taking a few deep breaths as he stood shakily to his feet, Kujaku quickly let himself into the massive bathroom just to the east branching off directly from his bedroom, he thrust himself under the head of the shower, turning it on full blast to quell the cold.. and the chattering of his teeth.
Jack was outside, unable to come in due to the intense light. So, laying in the tree, her head on ALucard's lap. She was half asleep. Her jacket over her body, being used as a blanket that kept her warm during the cold. THe bike was infront, if anyone looked out the window, they saw the motercycle. An arm fell down, not to the ground, but swinging softly back and forth once it feel from her side. A soft sigh crossed her lips as she layed there, wondering what mood Kujaku would be in. So, she layed there, thinking and wondering, her lower lip in her mouth as she stayed there. But, slowly she sat up, letting her muscles and bonesl twitch and pop back togeather, from staying in one postion all night.

Tieing up her shirt from last night, she shrugged and took her jacket and button it up . Slidding off the branch she landed on the ground soundlessly. She wlaked in the building, that was a few feet away. and inside, The cloth covering her eyes, a grey color the clothing, rippped and battered. She looked around,before proceeding up the stairs.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Kujaku remained in the shower for quite a while, just enjoying the heat from the spray that doused him. Water slipped down his smooth form, curving in and out of every muscle tone and skin dip to finally hit the floor and drain away. After cleansing himself with soaps and conditioners, the silver haired man turned off the shower and stepped out, drying his skin down with a fluffy grey towel. After squeezing out his long train of silver threads, he moved out of the bathing area and back into his bedroom to dress and air dry his hair.

Seated upon a footstool near a dresser with inset mirror in it's backing, Kujaku stared for a while at the black wing he had recently acquired, still silently fascinated by it's color and texture. It reminded him of many years long gone.. when he had once been nothing but a half demon with twin, then three black wings of his own. They had been different, though, than this one.. it looked like.. something Wulfgar would have. Kujaku was both perturbed and elated. It was like.. a piece of the being was with him now, regardless of the occasional pain it caused.. which made sense, anyhow.

After dressing in a muted black button up with a high collar, unbuttoned to the base of his chest, long black pants with various buckles and strips of leather, and a few silver adornments in both ears, on both hands, and around his pale throat, Kujaku laced up his boots and left the room only after his hair was completely dry. He really did need to fix up that bar downstairs.. still being in a tumultuous mess, no doubt..

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
After entering the bar, the silver siren took stock of the damage in full; Blood splattering walls and floor, a few tables and chairs were broken in pieces, and the bar counter.. it was cracked and busted on one full side. Kujaku frowned slightly.. and wished that people wouldn't have to fight inside his bar next time...

Moving through the slight carnage, Kujaku soon stopped at the exact centre of the room, closing his eyes and kneeling down, pressing both hands to the crystaline floor gently. "LifeStream.. Blood of the Planet.. heal these wounds to your Creation.." Came the soft murmur uttered from the silver haired man's lips as his green glowing aura surrounded him, pulsing once or twice before pumping itself along his arms like arteries and into the floor. The waves of aura seemed to encapsulate the entire room one at a time, sliding up and over each surface as the tables and chairs began to regenerate, along with the bar counter. Cracking and rumbling noises ensued from the surrounding structure as wooden splinters were mended into legs and table tops, and the marble crystal of the bar top slowly fused and grew back into the same, lovely smooth surface it had been not too long ago.

Another few minutes and the deed was done, Kujaku's bar once more as it should be. Calm and whole. All the blood that had been splattered in various directions had been absorbed back into the LifeStream.. perhaps as penance or an offering. Breathing a quiet sigh and standing himself up once more, the silver haired man surveyed the work with a smile. "Better.. much better.." he chuckled before making himself settled behind the now rejuvenated bar counter.
Looking around, she arched an eyebrow up. "Wow, Al. your not joking" she mumbled to herself, as she shook her head. A sigh crossed her lips, as she looked over at the stairs. Unsure of what's going to happen she placed a gloved hand on the railing and one foot on the lower stair, the other lifted off the floor and placed on the next one. Repeating the process till she was up to the next floor. She looked around, before proceeding to her room. She raised one hand up and brushed the blacks strands from her face, the cloth still across her eyes.

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Easing himself into his normal seat behind the bar counter, Kujaku settled in and sighed, eyes closing briefly as he leaned his chin upon the palm of his hands. He heard movement out in the entry hall, and a mumbled voice he soon picked up to be Jack's before she moved upstairs.

Raising a slim silver eyebrow without opening his emerald hues, Kujaku had to wonder what she was doing about so early. And then.. he had to wonder just what had happened to her violet haired compatriot. Softly his wings flexed behind him, one black, one silver. For now.. the infected wing seemed to be stationary in ways of pain.. giving the tall man a relief.
She stopped and hung here head, as if caught in the cookie jar. "Hello, Kujaku" She said as she turned at the top step and looked down at him. Her face expressionless, as she made her way back down, the jacket buttoned up, the helmet on the railing on the top step. "Sorry, I didn't come in last night" She said as she lifted her hand up and waived it around. "A bright light, didn't help me none. So, i was out in the woods for the night" She smirked then it fell as well. It was as if her world was crumbling down, around her where she stood. She always wondered if Kujaku loved her back then, as she did. Not for what he is, but who he was. But, the thought would never flutter from her mind through her lips. She shrugged and wrapped her arms around her body, in a self hug.

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
In the dark night sky an Apache helicopter lands around 50meters from the bar. A man throws a rope down and slides down it, wearing all black covert ops gear. The helicopter races off and the man puts on a nightvision gas mask and runs up to a nice vantage point.

Arriving at a tree with a fork covered by tall grass, the man goes prone and takes out his M21 Suppressed sniper rifle and loads it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff