Welcome to Gaia! ::

"You can call me Xuukkaj." The black haired Nobody smiled and held out a hand for a shake, or grab or.. something. Xuukkaj currently wore a pair of long black pants, bunched at the boots, which were thick souled and black leather. A belly high tank top graced his slim form, along with various odds and ends of black gloves and leather straps, not to mention studs of all shapes and sizes.

Bloodsucker

"Pleasure," he said, grasping Xuukkaj's hand and shaking it lightly. His hand fell back to his side while he tilted his head back to gaze around the interior he had stumbled into. "This place is pretty elegant. Must have been hell to construct everything, yeah?" he said, whistling softly. Just as his current host was wearing, Ray had a pair of black pants, tight around the right places. He didn't have shoes and no shirt was on his upper body, but then again, that's what his hair was for.
"So, who is this Somebody of yours?"
"Well.." Xuukkaj began, nodding his head towards the building, making his way towards the doors so he might open them. "Kujaku Silverdragon is my Somebody.. therefor making me his Nobody." Another grin followed that statement, and then a pucsh from a pale hand and the door before them was open, showing off the grand hall in all it's glittering splendor.

"Whoa.. yeah. Kujaku sure knew what he was doing when he created this place.." Xuukkaj's expression was something akin to wonderment.

Bloodsucker

He blinked, standing in the same spot as before. A confused expression spread across his features as he tried to remember why that name was so damn familiar. Seeing as he had pulled himself from his current company, Ray shook his head and peeked his head through the opened doorway. "Let's go explore," he chimed, still smiling.
And instead of waiting on his host, the male stalked inside with his head held high. He glanced from his left, then right and even poked at a few things with the tips of his fingers. Most of what he had seen was green and reminded him of someone. A pair of eerie green eyes flashed before his vision, which made him frown. "Xuukkaj you slow poke, come on," he barked over his shoulder, still wandering.
Blinking wide eyes for a moment, Xuukkaj just stared at the boisterous man calling for him to follow, now having expected the other to be so... well.. fine after having just acted as though someone was killing him. "Eheh.. okay!" He called back, jogging to catch up with Ray who seemed to be wandering up the grand staircase near the back of the Hall.

Mind you.. that was a far way off from the damned front door. Tucking his massive black feathered wings back into himself, the Nobody tore off towards Ray.

Bloodsucker

He stopped in his tread, waiting for his companion to catch up. He smiled, his eyes soft and still blue. "So how big do you think this place is?" he asked randomly, still touching things here and there. They continued up the staircase, Ray oooing and ahing like a child. Though he had been suffering a while ago, he still was. He just happened to be the master of fronts while in company. Secretly, he was seeking out the source that was still calling out to him.
As he walked along side the other,his hair wisped about, brushing against his wings and skin. He cleared his throat and willed his broken attachments to be buried back into the base of his lower back. The male seemed completely at home with just his pair of pants hiding his nudity while the other was clad in black leathers. The faint scent of the fabric caught his attention, but other scents surrounding them did as well. "It's all bright and holy, makes me cringe on the inside."
Even though all the Memories made in making this place were deep seated in the back of his mind, Xuukkaj still did not have fine details, as Kujaku would have. Nevertheless, he had an undoubted answer for the other man. "Huge. Massive.. all that. Kujaku made it really big, but I haven't actually got a clue as to why. Maybe he just likes big things..?" The Nobody added that last bit as one might if they were thinking out loud. "Regardless, it's damn pretty.. and I think there is an awful lot here.."

As they walked, Xuukkaj found himself sniffing and smelling all the LifeStream that had gone into the building of the massive structure, and he was floored by the voracious amounts.. "Holy hell.. there sure is a lot of that.. here.." Again, thinking out loud as the black haired Nobody rain fingers along the wall, feeling the very core of the Planet in every inch. "And I wouldn't say exactly that all is Holy here.. Not at all really.. Holy light is from Heaven. This stuff is from inside the Planet."
A great amount of moisture would be gathered from the air around the palace type place and then, it would mold and form together only to allow a girl passage through a watery portal. Lee shook her head and grimaced as water droplets fell from her hair and slid down the bridge of her nose. Oh yeah, she was glad she had worn water proof eyeliner today. The elf waved a hand behind her and then watched as the portal closed before she went about removing the water from her clothing, using the technique of evaporation.

Sighing softly, she lifted a hand and ran her fingers over the piercings in her ears and then gingerly touched the new addition to her tongue. It still stung quite a bit and talking was a great annoyance but, she liked it all the same. In fact, she already had a new habit to fulfill with the bar through that wet muscle. She would press the ball that sat on her tongue through her lips and then roll it over them.

Puling the small ball back into her mouth, Lee glanced around with an air of slight boredom before lifting one hand and running them along the set of hoops that lined her right ear. As she stepped forward, the damp, misted chains hanging from her pants jingled in a bored fashion, her hand never leaving the silver hoops.

Bloodsucker

At the mention of large items and buildings, he snickered. Yes, his mind was filled with naughty images, but then again, when was it ever not. Shaking his head, which caused his fair locks to moved about wildly, he trailed after his host, nodding his head as the other talked. "I like big things as well," he murmured more to himself than to the other.
Just as the other sniffed, he did too. "What is that?" he asked, having a rather strange expression on his face. He felt that whatever it was, had been the cause of his madness, maybe the source of the voices was right underneath his feet. These thoughts made him feel ill and weak, but he refrained from showing it. "The stuff from inside the Planet?"

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Wandering silently down from the upper floors where he had left Kei to sleep, Kujaku smiled once more as he saw Lee again from down the steps he now descended. "Miss Lee, didn't think you'd be back so soon." His voice traveled, soft and warm to greet here. Reaching the bottom of the staircase, he moved to hug her once more, strong arms encompassing her smaller form.

"What brings you back today?" he asked softly, wondering as to just that.
"LifeStream." Xuukkaj said in the one word that encompassed everything. "It's.. well, the Planet's Blood really.. That's what fuels this whole place. It's weird s**t, and no mistake." Xuukkaj laughed softly after speaking, peeking into a large room that smelled decidedly like water vapor...

"Hey! Forgot he installed a pool.. and thank god this one is full of regular water." Moving inside, he took stock of the surroundings. Normal pool setting, but with the abnormal things about it, mostly trees growing out of the green crystal, along with plants and grass. "Crazy how this all works.." he murmured, smiling nonetheless through his interest.
And yet again, her small form lifted up sharply as she jumped and then she looked over towards the voice she heard and recognized from earlier that day. The girl smiled as she felt the strong, brotherly embrace from the older man which she returned happily. “Nn, boredom I suppose…I dunno, I just really like it here. It’s peaceful.” She smiled up at the silver haired man and ran the tongue ring between her lips again.

She smiled again as she took a step back and lifted a hand, running her slender fingers over the rings in her ear once more, that was as much of a habit as her new tongue ring. She smiled as she looked around once more and then lifted her violet gaze to meet his emerald one.

“And…I dunno. I guess I had the strange feeling that if I came back any later…you wouldn’t be here…” She shrugged and smiled innocently, before turning her eyes back to look around once more, biting the bar between her front teeth.

Bloodsucker

He blinked and nodded his head in understanding, trailing after the lad as he continued on. "No wonder why it's driving me mad," he whispered under his breath. He cleared his throat, tucking his hands into the pockets of his pants while his blue eyes glanced over the blue surface of the water. Frowning, he shook his head and took a few steps back before sprinting forward and diving into the deep end of the pool. A big splash and wave of water soon followed his actions as well as loud sounds.
Ray swam to the surface and gasped before letting out a string of laughter. "I'm glad it's regular water too," he commented then glanced up at the plants growing from the crystals. "Strange, but beautiful, no?"

Fashionable Businessman

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
"Well regardless of why, I'm glad you came back.. and I will be living here permanently, so you don't have to worry about me disappearing any time soon. If just to rest, at least.." Kujaku's lips moved in a soft smile before he gestured to their right. "Won't you join me in the bar, Miss Lee? I feel like mixing up something.. or cooking, maybe."

With a whirl of silver hair and wings, the tall man moved to place an arm about her shoulder, leading her towards their destination. All around them there was Life.. and the scent of it. All about the door to the bar grew a flowering vine, deep violet flowers peppered here and there over the crystal-work.
Watching the other man dive with a silent glee, Xuukkaj strolled over to the pools edge, looking about and noting stained glass far up on the ceiling before glancing back to the water. "Yeah, really.. Kujaku knows way more about LifeStream than I do, however.. if you ever need to know anything, I'd ask him. Maybe he can tell you why you're hearing voices, even."

Kicking off his boots and then stripping down his black pants and shirt, Xuukkaj was left in nothing more than a tiny pair of black boyshorts, a slight thong in back, and still various jewelry. "Nothing like a good swim!" He grinned before taking a smooth dive into the deep end, barely a ripple hitting the surface. Swimming below water he came back up upon the other side, still grinning, back currently to Ray. A elaborate tattoo of twin Batwings were painted across his lower back, and a name just below the nape of his Neck. 'Judas'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff