Bee 0.255 25.5% [ 51 ]
Female 0.135 13.5% [ 27 ]
Male 0.115 11.5% [ 23 ]
Cat 0.105 10.5% [ 21 ]
You don't wnat to know >_> 0.39 39.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 200 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 191 192 193 > >> >>> »|

Yes he is.
His head snapped to focus on the man. "What is this place? Do I have the correct building?" His chin drooped to gaze upon the woman upon the floor. He registered the state of things, but said nothing. "Is there any food here? I have not eaten in some time... if there is not, then I can forage." His voice was quiet and reserved, not revealing emotions of any sort. His gaze dropped to the woman on the floor, and he was reminded of his mother. Before his demonic father ripped the life from her. He shuddered once, and he returned to the topic at hand. "I must ask... why is she there, and not on her feet?"
From the males first question he could tell that the scene seemed off. He waited for the guy to stop talking before starting to answer all of his questions. "This is Dream Catchers Inn. If you are looking for a place to stay then yes you're in the correct building." He watched him look at the girl on the floor. "My brother had finished cooking dinner and I'm sure there is enough food left behind." The males all white eyes seemed relaxing towards Amick but that didn't mean he trust this male. He trusted no one but he was able to tolerate a half demon and he was sure Emir wouldn't mind him being around. He was also sure Emir wouldn't talk to this male much neither.

He then asked why was the female on the floor. Amick didn't know. He had no clue where she came from or how she got there all he knew was she was here. "I don't know and I don't care for the human. I was about to ask her the same thing until you showed up. Don't let her bother you though. If you want to eat the dinner room is that way," he pointed to his left, "You can eat first and I'll get you a room later."

Amick bend his knees to check the covered face of the small body. He slowly lifted Akikos head and removed the red hood from her face. Her face seemed frozen and her bronze hair fell on his hands. "Miss you can not stay here." He said coldly looking down on her.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

Full kitchen privileges? That would surely make Iseria's day. So far this place was living up to what the oracle had told him. No wonder she was so dead set on coming here. "Once again your hospitality has left me speechless." It was unusual for anyone to open their home to unnatural beings. More specifically, beings like Nevermore. Surely Emir could sense something off about him, too. If he could, he chose not show it. He was absolutely brimming with happiness and Nevermore could hardly fathom just how someone could exude such an air. 'The epitome of self-control. Commendable.'

Further distracted from his toying with Pandora by the new question, Nevermore smoothly fell into the usual routine of introducing himself and his companion to strangers. "Ah, where are my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself to any of you, have I?" He had a feeling that someone already knew who he was, so giving a false name now would be pointless. He cleared his throat and smiled. "I am Nevermore. And this is Iseria." He gestured to the shrouded woman, but she gave no outward reaction. Nevermore paid her peculiar stiffness no mind and went on as if it were nothing out of the ordinary. His gaze wandered back to Pandora.

"And who might you be, young Miss? I want to say I've already met you, but I haven't the foggiest idea how that could be."

As if someone had hit the Play button, Iseria began to move again. She lifted her fork and finished the mashed potatoes on it, quite pleased with the taste. She wasn't aware of what had gone on around her while she was "gone", but everyone was still seated around the table so she assumed it was nothing worth asking about.

She took a few more bites of what was left on her plate then sighed contentedly. With her own appetite sated for the time being, Iseria thought about their smallest companion. While everyone busied themselves with eating and conversing, the woman took the leftovers from her plate and placed them in the unfolded napkin on her lap. Two dinner rolls, some pieces of rib meat, some gristle, and a drumstick; all of it was arranged and tucked into the cloth napkin for her to take upstairs to Mephisto. Surely the bird was starved if he hadn't found anything to eat on his own.
"I would like to have something to eat, if I may..." He hefted his small pack and stood by, watching the room. "I can only assume that humans are not generally welcome here, by the reception this one got..." he said slowly, his tone passive and not intended to get a negative response. Kaerlic started away to the man's left, heading down the hall. The smell of food assaulted his nose, but he kept his stride even and measured. He sat down at the table and touched the bottom half of his mask, and it shuddered for a moment, and the area around the mouth withdrew into the rest. Kaerlic reached for some of the food that rested near him and he began eating slowly, not going too fast. It was delicious; much better than his usual fare. He didn't have to kill this himself.

Questionable Gawker

Novak and Ikea had traveled up stairs long before a few others stumbled upon the inn and found themselves an empty room. Most of the doors were locked but she had no problem unlocking some and helping her self. Novak kept her from wondering in rooms that already belonged to someone by smelling the scents of the different doors. The large wolf carried Ikea's naked body into the room and shut the door behind him. After Ikea rolled off his back he walked towards the door to set in front of it just to make sure no one would walk in after them. He stretched his legs and yawed before resting on his paws and watching Ikea spin around the room. Her pink hair rose into the air with so much elegance and grace that Novak was sure she was royalty.

Ikea stopped spinning and held her arms out to her sides while her eyes took in the red wood and marble room. An empty dressing room and a glass door leading to the balcony on her left, two large beds, two bathrooms on the right of the room with a small lamp stand between them. Her floor was made of gray marble and misty swirls. She looked at the silk blue drapes framing the five windows with a smile on her face.

Hey Novak. Ikea began to speak to Novak through telepathy. I have been thinking lately. It seemed funny that she would say that; since thoughts were the last thing that seemed to flow through her mind. Even Novak did not know what she was thinking about all the time. Her mind was always empty but she seemed to let out a small signal for him to hear. It was peaceful and remedying. With his eyes closed he just sat and listened to her soft voice. Since I woke up and saw Sera I wanted to kill her. I wanted to grab her throat and rip it from her body but… She paused letting her thoughts go on pause while the drapes of the windows cut themselves while still leaving a stylish look around the windows. I was dreaming and she woke me up when I was starting to realize that I had the power to fight back. I was just too weak to move. My point is I am glad that I was weak at the time because if I had killed her I would have tried to kill everyone here. I would have never learned that there are nice beings out there. Sera has made me happy. When she finished she was dressed in a blue silk gown with gold cheery blossom peddles trimming. It looked like something a person would ware in the spring. Forlornly she did not have bra because she did not know how to make one but she did have blue underwear at least. So now the dress looked more like a night gown stopping just above her knees.

She pushed her hair behind her ear and spun around to face Novak. His thoughts chuckled when he noticed the blue patch that she made to cover the bandage on her eye. Novak did not have to say anything about what Ikea had just shared with him because she already knew. She was extremely smart and witty but only from time to time. He nods his head in approval of her attire and stood to move out of her way. Ikeas hunger could not let her wait for him to fully move she giggled and advanced towards the door. Her small feet smacked the marble floor as her small body swung around the door and her giggles echoed down the hall. Novak followed behind her slowly but quickly to make sure she was in eyes view. The last thing he wanted to do is loss sight of her.

At the top of each stair she jumped and cartwheel down the stairs like a child on a play ground. Certainly she did not seem to act as if she was wearing a dress and did not care that her blue bottoms were showing. She diffidently had more energy then before. When she finally hit the bottom floor she ended in a hand stand but her dress did not fall like the law of gravity stated. She kept it up to cover the top half of her body. She really did not care who saw her but she knew Novak did. She watched a masked male walk away from Amick and Amick holding some girls head. She kept her smile and lowered her legs so that her bare feet were on the floor.

When Ikea finally made it to the dinner room or the place where she smelled food she poked her head inside and quickly looked at all the people inside. The masked man was in there as well and just sat down and Emir, Pandora, and Nevermore seemed engaged in conversations. Ikea giggled again and hurried inside sitting next to Pandora and reaching for food as if this were a family meeting. "I hope I can help myself," her soft and almost child like voice interrupted in the middle of the conversation.

I'm sorry I don't remember getting your name. What was it again?

Those words were like lightening bolts in the storm and turmoil of her mind, she was instantly attentive, but her composure remained reserved and silent as she sat there eating slowly. The food now tasted dull and yet again fell like lead in her stomach, she controlled herself well enough to hide the tremors; she wasn't frightened, it was simply the matter of containing her power that wanted to lash out uncontrollably.

Her eyes stared intently at her plate, whilst her ears were locked onto the words exchanged between Nevermore and Emir. His politeness still sickened her and she felt like screaming at him to drop the pretences and act like the loathsome creature she knew him as.
I am Nevermore. And this is Iseria.
So he used the name Nevermore, big deal, she had already known his name, she needed to know more about him; but then Pandora supposed topics as intimate as that would hardly be discussed over dinner. A peculiar feeling tingled at the back of her mind, the name Iseria seemed to tug at some part of her and Pandora wondered if she had heard mention of this female once before. But the thought was lost on her.

She came close to choking and spluttering on her water again when she was taking another drink and Nevermore spoke to her. Her heartbeat pounded in her chest and a grey vision swam before her eyes. Again the damnable curse struck up and her tongue felt thick in her mouth as the question hung above her head, she could never go against her name, if anyone ever asked for it the words were wrenched from her mouth.
"My name is Pandora... of Dén Raven ((Don Rah-van))"
Her voice was steady but quiet and her eyes just about lifted to meet his gaze, lips forming their usual faint smile. She said no more and it was a few seconds before she looked away, convenient for her as a new arrival had entered the room; a male who wore a peculiar mask. Shortly after he had settled down, a female wandered in and sat beside Pandora, who briefly glanced in her direction.
Such strange company this Inn kept.

Food. Food. Food. Food.

Matching the pace of her thundering heart, the same word repeated over and over within Sera's quiet mind as she walked down the hall towards the source of the luxurious scents. She could tell there were a lot of people in that room; well more than she was used to being around. Their minds buzzed about her like annoying flies, presences brushing against the edge of hers. Sera tried her best to continue holding the guards of her mind up so that she would not be flooded again. But her concentration seemed to only have one direction; she was really hungry.

Frowning stubbornly, Sera wondered if Amick would show up in the room when she's in there; she knew he wasn't in there now.
I can just go in, get some food, maybe even leave right away... If he shows up I will... It smells so good! The index finger of her right hand lingered on her lip as she inhaled deeply the scent of cooked food. After quite a while of contemplation, Sera gathered up the nerve and walked into the dining room. Her amber eyes first caught sight of the bright pink hair; Ikea was here! Sera wouldn't be alone now amongst all these strangers; and boy were they strange.

Sera licked her lips a little and then moved to sit on the other side of Ikea; not feeling brave enough to sit by someone she didn't feel comfortable around yet. Settling down she looked at the empty plate in front of her and then stared at the food which just sat there waiting to be eaten. So much choice! Not waiting for anyone to tell her what she could and couldn't have, Sera dove onto the food, her hands flying about and picking up various things; mainly the meat. Her fingers were soon sticky with sauce as she tucked in on the BBQ chicken and ribs, her attention solely focussed on eating, her senses having blocked out all her surroundings. The only way someone could get her attention now would be to shout inside her head.
He turned slightly as the girl sat down. He noticed that she was barely covered, yet he found it hard to care. She seemed content with her lack of covering, so he found no issue. He turned his attention to the other girl who had sat down, and was busy stuffing her face with all manner of foodstuffs. His eyebrows twitched into an annoyed V, then returned to their impassive place. He was almost amused by her antics, though he did not impose upon any of the others. When he was finished, he wiped his plate clean and discarded the napkin, then he stood and moved to the other side of the room, investigating the entire place. The bottom part of his mask slid back into place, fully covering his face. He shifted his sword again, as well as a few of his daggers, to ensure optimum efficiency. He kept going over his final moments with his father before being summoned by the apprentice... the Glabrezzu had been reeling after a defeat, and was blaming it on Kaerlic. The half-demon had not been at the battle, and the Glabrezzu lord had suffered a terrible defeat. Seconds before the daemon had laid down a flaming punishment, Kaerlic had felt as if his insides had turned to putty, and was sucked through the planar void. He remembered the scared little apprentice, stammering in frustration. 'Why are you here? You are not the one I called for!' Kaerlic had told him that he had mispronounced the words and the name... and that there was a flaw in the circle. Before the young man could blink, Kaerlic had ran him through and made off with an enchanted sword, disappearing into the night. Kaerlic shook his head, clearing away the past. This was the present... no times for distant memories now.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

As more bodies filtered into the room to join them at the table, Nevermore greeted each one with a polite nod. Honestly, it was getting a wee bit busy for him and being a creature who enjoyed his solitude, large crowds weren't his cup of tea. He was hungry as well, and having so many potential meals filling in the spaces around him was making him anxious. Under the taught human flesh, his feathered body shuddered irritably. After the new strangers found a seat at the table (not near him, thankfully; he likely would have shown his discomfort at having anyone but the veiled woman sitting so close), Nevermore took a sip of water to moisten his drying pallet.

His eyes drifted shut as his mind broke away, unfurling like a tentacle to reach around and envelop the mind of his companion upstairs. The crow perched on the bed violently thrashed about as he was mentally seized in a vice-grip, dropping to the floor like a stone before falling still. Nevermore skimmed through the information, slipping by thoughts of dried meat and bread crumbs before zeroing in on one delectable piece of information. He snatched it for himself and evacuated the crow's mind all at once, leaving the bird to recover on his own. It only took a second or two and he was back before anyone could miss him. Not that anyone would.

Nevermore opened his eyes again, casting a glance at Ikea when she broke in. She was quite unusual looking--even more so than the man with the strange, retreating mask. He couldn't say he'd met anyone with pink hair before. Where he came from, black hair was the norm. Then there was the varying shades of brown, blond, red and even stark white. No pink, though. It was so...cheerful. As if that wasn't enough, she also carried a child-like voice. Not one devoid of the pleasures of life, but truly child-like and happy. The sound grated in his ear like nails on a chalkboard. He forced a smile on his face before looking back at Pandora.

Now that she had worked up the nerve to meet his gaze, she could clearly see that he wasn't truly hiding his monstrous nature as well as she may have thought. His eyes were cold, bestial even, and the stare he was giving her rivaled that of a stalking predator's. Unwary souls would find themselves entranced by them if they stared for too long. Nevermore was smiling, but it held no such mirth or happiness. When coupled with the gleam in his eyes, his expression wasn't pleasant at all, but bordering sinister. This was why he often closed his eyes when he smiled. So long as no one saw the glow in them, his smile would appear genuine.

But he didn't hide them now. No, he wanted her to see with her eyes what her mind already knew of him and he would go just shy of transforming himself to do it. "Ah, Pandora, is it?" He chuckled softly. "A lovely name, though I wonder if there is a story behind it. There is almost always an interesting story behind certain names..." He gave her no time to respond before continuing. "I shall call you Pan. You don't mind, do you?"

Kaerlic had made quick work of his meal and had moved off just as suddenly to explore, momentarily distracting Nevermore. He made no move to stop the masked man, though. So long as they both hung around the inn, they were destined to bump into each other. Nevermore glanced at his companion then to Pandora again, allowing his eyes to slide closed once more. Now that Iseria was finished and the time for night stalking was nigh, it was probably a good time for them to excuse themselves from the table and return upstairs.

Questionable Gawker

Ikea quickly finished pilling food on her plate and began eating. The minds around her did not seem to bother her empty mind but their thoughts slipped by. Most of the thoughts were very soft. She could almost see the tension in the air; it was a dark eerie smoke the curled around the bodies in the room. Most of it circled Nevermore and his company; there was even some around Emir. Dinner time was deadly. That was her thought about the scene or the feeling brushing against her skin. It seemed like almost everyone in the room was ready to kill the next. The thought made Ikea smiled while she stuffed her face with more food even a giggle manage to escape.

She turned her head towards Sera who did not seem to waste any time to stuff her face with food. Ikea giggled for several reasons while looking at Nevermore from the corner of her only eye. She then turned back to her plate to quickly finish off her food. Novak sat off to the said of the room to keep his eyes on Ikea. Normally he would have sat outside but he would never let Ikea out of his sight again. He raised his head as Ikea began to speak up in a more serious tone towards Nevermore, of all people.

"You should find yourself something to eat before your body eats itself from the inside, same for you Novak," she looked over her shoulder towards the large wolf that managed to get into the room without being noticed. She knew he was almost starving himself to keep an eye on Ikea. Ikea turned towards Nevermore again while standing from her seat. "You should really listen to your body..." she glanced from Pandora, Emir, Sera, and finishing with Nevermore. She didn't like the feeling in the air. The feeling was making her recall evil thoughts. Nevermores eyes did it the most. They were different. They caused her to speak up the way she did. Her feelings were mixed up so much that she had to leave the room. She had her fell of food and now it was time to move on. But! She only stood up she did not move.

Novak stood up in alarm. In the little time that he had seen her awake he knew that this was not the way Ikea would act around others. She was way too relaxed and playful about the words she allowed to slip from her mouth. She was not treating anyone in any way but the childish smile on her face was way too playful. She even had a bright twinkle in her eye as she turned from the table and walked towards his side.

"Come Novak lets find you something to eat," she rubbed the side of his head gazing up in the large wolf eyes. When Ikea stood next to Novak she looked particularly small. The people here were interesting and because she did not know that much about everyone in the room she was happy. She wanted to learn more about them. She wanted to over step her boundaries. Now she had the chance and they seemed more then interesting. They both walked out the room without saying another word.

She may have sounded as if what she had said was random but she could not help the fact that she could hear slight thoughts in the air...maybe they are just feelings. Lingering thoughts…

((I'm in night class shhhhhh ninja ))

Questionable Gawker

Akiko had fallen asleep in the place that she had collapsed. She could no longer fight her body or the cold that covered her. She had fallen asleep with a smile on her face because she made it to a place the villagers swore she would not. The heat was melting the snow on her rob but her body was still wet cold from the water. She had to remove her clothes and take a warm bath just to get her body to a stable condition. This place was supposed to be an inn so of curse it would be able to help, right? Hopefully they still had a room open for her to stay.

She was dreaming of summer time in the city. Laughter spoiled her mind until she began to hear voices. They were talking over her and their voices were fuzzy. She could not understand a word that was falling from their mouths. Akiko did not know if she should be scared or happy but she was mostly scared. What were they going to do? Where they going to hurt her or help her? She began to try talking herself out of sleep so she could defend herself, but she failed.

Her head was then lifted from the floor and her hood was pulled back. What did he say? Akiko slowly put the words together in her mind. Even her own thoughts were fuzzy but when she finally put two and two together her lips parted. What! Why? Am I hurting anyone just by being here? Her eye brows frowned and her eyes slowly parted. Her golden orbs seemed confused, dancing around in her head to adjust to the light.

In her mind she was in rage but her body was too cold to react the way she normally have done. Instead she looked up at a handsome male telling her that she could not stay. He had the most beautiful eyes that she had ever seen. Sliver eyes were rare and the blue strip around it was never seen. How could something with such wonderful eyes tell her she could not stay? Was this place dangerous? If she had to go back outside she would defiantly die. To her outside was more dangerous then where she was now. I can not go out side again.

Her anger had settled to a hush. From her calm waters she uttered a few words, "Pleeeasse sir...I will die if I leave...I can't...I'm begging you." Akiko was slowly building up her strength to speak up from her sleep. Her frozen fingers curled scratching the floor. "I don't want to go out there. Why can't I stay?" Salty tears formed at the corner of her barely opened eyes and slowly decedent down the side of her face. "Why?" She felt like a poor child begging for food.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((*chuckles*))

Nevermore's gaze quickly shifted to Ikea, eyes shining in the light as they fixated on her while she addressed him. Such audacity! They narrowed slightly in mild annoyance. She may have sounded serious, but her voice still reminded him of a child. He despised children with a passion. In the past, he wasted no time in relieving them of their vocal chords before tossing the remains to the birds. Though she didn't look like a child, her behavior said otherwise. He wanted to shed his skin and go for her throat. He wanted to, but he wouldn't. 'Stay, demon,' he mentally hissed.

As quickly as the feeling rose, it sank away as he regained his composure. Losing it now after coming so far simply would not do. "Something to eat--oh ho, you are quite mistaken, young Miss," he cheerfully responded, but his voice didn't sound quite as sure as it had earlier. He stared at her, Pandora temporarily forgotten. 'Though, I fear, you may be right. Perhaps I shall dine on you tonight.' The dark thoughts were bubbling up in the cracks of his mind now, filling him with those feral desires he wanted to turn his back on but couldn't. The rhyming was the first sign of the reawakening. It came natural to his darker side (and it was part of the reason why they gave him the poetic name "Nevermore").

With Novak's sudden movement, he threw a cautious look in the large beast's direction. Unlike cats and other feline creatures, dogs barely registered to his senses so he hadn't really paid him any mind when he entered earlier. Most canines chose to either ignore Nevermore or keep their distance, anyway. This creature, though... He was not like the wild beasts in the woods, man's best friend, or the monster hounds chained to the Blood King's throne. Nevermore watched him warily as he approached Ikea, then watched the two as they made their exit.

Sensing a relapse, Iseria reached out a gloved hand and gripped the vampire's arm lightly in an attempt to reassure him. She could feel the tension in him curling up her arm like constricting serpents. Thankfully, they loosened quickly. The tension was fading some, but she did not let go until Ikea and Novak had left the room entirely. "Such a nice woman," she spoke in her soft voice, purposely ignoring everything that happened just then.

The vampire stared at the empty doorway before returning his attention to those seated at the table. 'That girl...' he inwardly seethed, thoughts back to normal. 'To have broken through so easily...' It was his hunger. Yes, that's what it was. He'd gone so long without feeding, he was weaker than he first thought. Once the night was through, he would be stronger. He wouldn't falter so quickly.
Mimi watched Emir leave, and his retreating back. She looked at the food and walked after him. She stopped and thought about her attire. She turned on her heels and ran back to the room. She opened the door and stepped inside. Shutting the door, she rummaged through the bag that was set in the closet. She found a long black skirt, and a semi-tight black tank top shirt that wrapped about her upper body. The rest in the bag was just odd and end clothing. She set the other pair of clothes in her bag, brushed her fingers through her hair and she set out once more.

With the door secure behind her, she walked down towards the dining hall slowly, the smells of food drawing her. She stepped into the room, and automatically wanted to recoil, the intensity of the room was overwhelming and she was unsure if she wanted to step in. Her stomach growling caused her to step forward and find a seat a little ways from everyone else. She found a pitcher of water near her, poured into a glass beside her and set the pitcher down. Picking the glass up with shaking hands, she took a sip and glanced at the others every so often. She had so many senses going off in her head, it kind of spooked her.

She looked up to see Emik and she gave a small smile. She looked about nervously, wondering what she should do. She didn't want to intrude, true, she almost had bumped into the man at the door, side stepped her way around others, and she was now at the very far end of the table, no sure of what to say, or even if she should speak up. looking at the glass, she picked it up and took yet another sip, knowing the pitcher of water would be her friend for tonight.
Kaerlic stopped looking around, and he frowned behind his mask. Something was off... He scanned the faces of everyone in the room, trying to discern the problem. He started with the farthest end from the door, and he looked at the shy girl at the end. No... she was not of his concern... not any sort of threat... he moved on, scanning the rest of the room. The young girl with the pink hair... she was strange, and that wolf could cause some issues in the future... he shook his head slightly and looked on. He tried to analyze the woman with the veils... but he couldn't get anything off her. He cocked his head to the side, though he did not press further. Then his eyes came across the last man... His eyes narrowed slightly. Warning bells and sirens went off in his head, though he could not figure out why. He was not a demon... that much was certain. Though there was another essence there... one... darker, almost... He closed his eyes and ransacked his knowledge and memory, attacking the filed information in his mind. His eyes snapped open, and he almost hissed. Vampire... They would meet again... sometime soon... he stepped past the vampire and the rest of the table, and he entered the room beyond.

In just the tiny moment that she had worked up the nerve to look him in the eye, Pandora felt as though everything within her shattered. Everything she had been speculating, her paranoia, only it wasn't paranoia, she had been right to suspect Nevermore was still the monster of her childhood. Her body was forcing her to lock gazes with those cruel malevolent orbs; they weren't eyes, they were just empty pits, two dark abysses' captured in his head. His smile seemed to make everything worse; there was nothing jolly about this man! Surely everyone could see what she saw? That cruel and sensuous mouth of his had Pandora sat in a daze, frowning and hating herself.

It was becoming unbearable for her, she couldn't stay in this room any longer, not with this burning pain searing at her skin. She was still containing and hiding her power, locking everything up behind walls of her mind, but it was getting harder because she just wanted to let go and lash out violently.
When he spoke, it sent a shudder through her body, but Pandora still appeared calm and made the shudder seem as though she was just cold, rubbing her hand up and down her bare arm. A faint smile drifted across her lips when he complimented her name and she tried not to appear disgusted when he mentioned the word 'story'; yes, there certainly was a story, but one she refused to look upon.
Her calm composure suddenly turned dark when he called her 'Pan', her eyes narrowed and she glared a little at him but this all occurred quite briefly and she soon calmed herself down and smiled,
"No, that's perfectly alright." She said, though her mind was raging, she didn't want him to call her anything, let alone the name she liked.

You should find yourself something to eat...

Pandora glanced swiftly at the pink haired girl who had just spoken to Nevermore and she felt another tremor course through her already trembling body. With a slight disgusted look curling about her lip, she dared herself to look at Nevermore and see his reaction.
Yes. Go on. Eat something! Tear everything to shreds and devour us all - Was what Pandora wanted to say, but remained quiet and listened to the pink haired girl some more.

You should really listen to your body...

Such words from this girl seemed to hit a tender area for Pandora and she winced a little, biding her time before she would make a hasty exit.
Just a little longer. She promised herself, she would not return to her room straight away, this power had built up too much and she needed to let loose further away from the Inn for fear of cursing anyone. The reaction she noticed from Nevermore towards the pink haired girl was exactly the thing she had wanted to see, for a brief moment his jolly front looked broken and Pandora felt a dark energy rising from him. But this soon subsided as the veiled woman seemed to calm him; who was she exactly? To be around such a being, was she like him as well?
I have to go now! She abruptly stood up, perhaps a little too sudden as her chair knocked a bit and the table jogged.
"My apologies. I'm not feeling too well, so I shall withdraw to my room. It was nice meeting you all." With a slight bow and smile, Pandora made a hasty exit and as she pushed open the door of the room and swiftly moved down the hall, something glossy and black drifted to the floor just beside the door; a single, and quite large, feather.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff