Female 0.135 13.5% [ 27 ]
Male 0.115 11.5% [ 23 ]
Cat 0.105 10.5% [ 21 ]
You don't wnat to know >_> 0.39 39.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 200 ]

Questionable Gawker

User Image
(_¸.•*¯).¸.•* [ M a y ] *•.¸. (_¸.•*¯)

Purring teased the air with its sound inaudible for human ears. Sleep had strangled her and overcame the hunger pains. Her body decided that she would not be able to get food without the proper rest. Her ear flicked from the sounds she picked up as if an invisible fly kept setting on her ear. She slept hard enough that they did not wake her from her sleep. After Josh dropped her, she found coverage under a low coffee table in the hall. Several others had walked by, yet she never cracked an eye open to watch their feet roam by. May slept the rest of the day away dreaming of a Lucullus feasts with tons of others severing her food.

She sat in a tall chair and a male walked to the side of her chair. Then leaned over waving a tray of food in front of her and removing the sliver lid. May giggled happily and clapped her hands together. She looked up at Nevermore severing her food and smiling as if he loved his job. Ha! He had come to his senses after all! Then he began to morph into a large black bird, fat and tasty. Her mouth watered and the hunger pains began to start up again. Why was she hungry when she had the largest meal ever made in front of her? She stopped purring and stretched her paws in front of her. Her little claws extended from her paw and scratched the wood floor. She hardly made a mark but the soft sound was enough to wake her.

Her golden eyes slowly opened. She lifted her head and yawned, her pink tongue curling up and back. She licked her nose and leaned her head over to lick the back of her paw. She rubbed her paw over her head to flatten the fur. She twisted and licked her side and back. When May was finished cleaning herself she squeezed from under the table. Sleep felt so good. Her legs didn't hurt, although they were sore, but she could move around now. Maybe she could go hunting for a little bird outside. Oh, the things she was forced to do now! Had this place had proper service she would not have to think of hunting for herself? Why did she have to seek food out by herself? She should have stolen one of the servants from her castle and command that they follow her. That way, they could open doors for her, dress her, get her food, and listen to every word she said. Her tail waved high in the air, swaying back and forth, as she came to the front of the lobby again.

She trotted over to the front door and sat down in front of it. 'Someone open 'he door,' Her thoughts demanded but a meow formed around her little mug. "Meow," she called again poking her nose at the base of the door. The cat tapped the door with her paw and sat back. She walked back and forth in front of the door and meowed again. She moved to the side of the door to look out the long windows next to the door. She could see Calysto and someone else on the other side. She turned her head and looked at the people in the lobby. 'Stupid fools I wan' to get out! Open 'he door.' She cried in another meow. She pressed her nose on the cold window and walked in front of the door again.

(_¸.•*¯).¸.•* [ Find Her: Inside the Inn in front of the front door ] *•.¸. (_¸.•*¯)

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

User ImageHe could have asked how to help her for any number of reasons: because he wanted to hurry her death along, because he wanted to know what not to do in order to ensure her death, it even could have been pure curiosity. Nevermore was a scholarly fellow he enjoyed pursuing answers to questions when there was no physical prey to satiate his hunting instinct. Yes, there was even that slim chance that he asked because he wanted to help her. Any number of reasons could have explained his words and actions, but Nevermore would never truly say which was behind it. If asked, he would simply ignore the question.

Sitting on his bed with the woman in his arms, Nevermore watched her shallow breathing and wondered how long she would have to suffer. How long it would take before she finally succumbed. The serpent seemed hell-bent on seeing it happen, even going so far as to say "let her die". What kind of pet was that? Did it not hiss and snap at him when he touched her before, wary of him and wanting to protect the female? Why now did it wish so desperately for her to die? What had changed between then and now? A weird woman, Oya was, to make a pet out of a creature that would prefer her dead. His coal-colored eyes fell on the snake as it bobbed its head. It's voice was annoying and its words of no use. He had half a mind to rend the beast from head to tail. Useless thing.

'Foolish snake. We are all demons. None of us should be trusted,' he thought as he looked on the beast. 'I was foolish enough to trust her long ago. I will not do it again.'

He lost interest in the snake and looked down at Oya just before she snapped at the chatty serpent. Her voice was weak and revealed just how helpless she was. Gone was the commanding tone of a female conqueror; a petit warmonger with eyes the color of envy and a heart filled with viscous hate. She seemed so very small in his arms and so very fragile. He could crush her with very little effort, or so he thought. So easy to destroy… The darker side of him cried for vengeance. Like a wolf out for blood, it could sense her weakness and automatically viewed her as prey. How easy it would have been for him to lean forward and sink his fangs into her flesh. He could drain her of everything she had and pass his curse on to her—turn the winged beauty into an avian vampire like himself. Then she would truly be one with him and they would dominate the skies together for all time. Oya, his queen. When she clinched in pain, the corner of his mouth twitched. Just beyond his lips, the canine fangs of his mouth were itching to dig into her flesh. He could feel the pulse of life flowing through her, though weak, and it called to him in a siren's voice unlike any he'd ever heard. And then, all at once, her heart stopped.

For a moment, Nevermore was surprised. Was that it? Was the death of Oya so unimportant that it didn't even warrant a flash of lightning or a dramatic peal of thunder? The night outside was peaceful and quiet, the gentle glow of the celestial bodies outside barely seeping through the heavy curtains of the room. There was no chaos inside the inn. It was all rather disappointing. The Mother of Chaos passes in a moment of Zen-like peace and tranquility. The injustice of it! He lowered his head, pressing the plain of his forehead against hers in a show that a clueless observer might mistake as a show of concern. It was far from it. Nevermore only wanted to know if she were truly dead and the brief contact between them, allowed his senses better access. As one might bring a flower to their nose to draw in its fragrance, Nevermore brought Oya to his face to better scent her. He could not detect the tell-tale odor of death on her nor could he feel the drawing up of her powers. If anything, they appeared to be strengthening. Oya wasn't dead and he knew it.

The vampire waited for her to eventually come around, noting the subtle changes of her body. There was an immediate question on his mind at that moment. Who would she be when she woke up? Would she be the confused woman she was just hours before? The human that desperately fought to live the way she wanted? Or would she be the woman he knew centuries ago. Nevermore wasn't sure which one he actually wanted to see or if he even wanted to see her at all. There was that part of him that still hoped she would not wake up at all. That this would be the end of her. One less concern, one less weakness for someone to exploit.

When she at last showed outward signs of life, he pulled his head back and watched the shadows snake their way across her supple flesh. Something was off—or rather something that was off had been corrected. As if punctuating his newfound discovery, she gave a haunting laugh that rung in the air, though it lacked the power it should have had. He heard the sound. He would have been hard-pressed not to hear it given their proximity to one another. Finally, her eyes fluttered open a crack and he tilted his head a little. Good morning? He understood the meaning of her words, but he was more focused on what she called him. Her king? He was her king? Or was this poorly played sarcasm. In the past, she spurned him at every turn and shot down his advances, refusing to be his and now—now of all times—she dared look at him and call him her king. If he were to lean down at that moment and sink his fanged maw into the tender flesh of her neck would she accept it? Females truly were annoying creatures.

"How disappointing," he began in a low voice that would send tingles down her spine. "I thought myself quite fortunate to have witnessed the death of Oya only to see her rise up from the ashes like a defiant phoenix. What will it take to snuff out your flames?" If she thought he had been worried about her, his words likely changed her mind. Not a lick of concern crossed his face and he appeared completely unconcerned and bored out of his mind. Despite his harsh words, he did not drop her on the bed. Instead, he continued to hold her and study her face. Now that she was awake and traveling away from Death's door, his inclination to drain her of her life blood ebbed away, but something far more enticing started to surface. He watched the near vacant look in her eyes, wondering if she was on the verge of losing consciousness or just hadn't completely come out of the last spell.

Mephisto left his perch on Nevermore's shoulder and took up a spot on the dresser. From there he could see all of the room and would also be out of his master's way. The vampire's true thought on Oya and what he felt about her were a well-guarded secret so even he had no idea what would transpire between them. But he did know one thing. He would not be inobservant enough to get trapped in the middle. Better to keep his distance than find himself in the thick of things.
User Image
Elijah stiffened as Fiona approached him. She seemed so genuinely concerned about him that he wasn't exactly sure how to react. But then that wonderful warmth that radiated from her being slowly seeped through his body chills and he relaxed in her presence. It was as he had thought before. She wouldn't be involved in anything dangerous. But what or who she was still remained a mystery. His gaze trailed to the other two curiously as he was led towards the inn, but his attention was soon back to Fiona as she suddenly paused. Elijah watched quietly as she looked from the inn to the forest. Had he missed something? Perhaps she was wondering if he had brought anyone else along with him. Opening his mouth to assure her that it was just him, she suddenly spoke up first excusing herself with an apology and running on ahead of him, leaving him just out front.

The young man brought up a hand to rub the back of his neck awkwardly. That had been strange. He cast a quick glance over to Calysto then just as quickly turned his gaze ahead of him and proceeded on ahead, entering through the front door of the inn. Unfortunately, that meant a rather forceful surprised for the small cat just behind it. He could tell something or someone had just been bumped into and Elijah quickly paused his movements then poked his head in, looking for what it was that had slightly hindered the doors progress.

Questionable Gawker

User Image
(_¸.•*¯).¸.•* [ O y a ] *•.¸. (_¸.•*¯)

He was her king, yet that did not imply that she would listen to everything he said. It did not mean that she would followed him on her knees or allow him to do such a thing as...Her thoughts trailed as the vampires voice indeed sent shivers down her spin. If she had the energy, her back would have arched to such a feeling. His harsh words kissed her ears like velvet on her skin. It created a curl at the corner of her lips, a wicked smile that was pleased with what was said. She was quite for a moment, truly thinking about an answer. Of course, it was possible for her to die in battle. All she had to do was lose enough blood, be injured enough, or have her head cut off. Anyone demon like herself could die with his or her head cut off. Hadn't he figured that out? Heh, the thoughts made her laugh for they had pleased her. She did not fear pain. Pain felt good. The mere thought brought back memories of home. One was always getting hurt in her realm, perhaps she had grown soft with that other power. Now she felt she could embrace anything but she wouldn't go around cutting herself for the thrill of it all. Her eyes adjusted and averted towards the vampire.

"Snuff out my flames?" She hummed with a stronger voice. "Nothing will be rid of me so easily. In fact the only being I know that will be the death of me is you." Her smile never faded and she leaned her head back exposing her neck in full view. "If you're so disappointed why not do the deed yourself. Use those sharp nails of yours to smite me while I am weak. Where would you rather strike?" She stared off in a daze as a black dot appeared on her neck. "My neck," her voice taunted. The black dot began to move, leaving a trail behind it, down the side of her neck, over her neck bone, and down the center of her chest. "My heart," her smile faded as the front of her dress split down the middle exposing her flesh down to her belly. "Or would you rather drag your weapon across my skin. I can draw a line for you to trace." Her chest rose slowly with each breath she took. Her heart was slow and steady not fearful of what she had invited. The dot created a black line across her skin, cricling her belly, before the line dissovled away all together.

The snake knew the woman to be crazy but he thought she should be more worried about the gods. Nevermore was the only one who could kill her. The snake hissed and disappeared from the floor. They would be here soon and she was playing games with this vampire.

(_¸.•*¯).¸.•* [ Find Her: In Nevermore’s room. ] *•.¸. (_¸.•*¯)
The footsteps drew closer but Alex remained calm, it was as if no matter the danger that could come around that corner it would not bother her, would not shake her. Slipping back into the numb refuge of her wandering days she brought the swirl of emotions to a crashing halt. Locking the feelings away in a box so to speak, until she was alone, then maybe she would let go as she had in the shower. Though honestly she had only released a snippet of her pent up weaknesses.
Why were the steps so hurried? She could tell by the sound that this was not a female, but a being of larger status. He was not clumsy or particularly loud in his advance, she had merely had a lifetime of listening.
Eyes widening in surprise at the near impact, Alex looked up into Creed’s worried expression and opened her mouth to speak. Only to close it again when she found she didn’t know what to say. Had this man really been so worried that he had chased after her? Could he really be that kind? Yes, yes he could. His appearance gave no doubt to his sincerity. Smiling softly she watched him, picking up on his hesitations. For such a being as himself he was almost shy and it warmed her to him further.
Usually the larger the person the more aggressive and hostile they were in her experience, the more commanding and rough, doing what they wished because they could.
As Creed stepped back she blushed lightly, apparently her blood was replenishing itself. Her face fell back into a calm position, not sad nor angry, but not happy either. Creed’s frown was expected and she looked to the floor trying to think up a way to apologize for bothering him so very much when he spoke. Looking back up at him her confusion showed. Alexandra wondered what he was sorry for during his silence, but returned her focus completely to him when his voice started back up.
The eyes he spoke of widened again, she stared directly into his eyes and the truth there was astounding. Such concern, such honesty, his words were kind and quiet and Alex waited until she was sure he had finished before speaking.
There was nothing left to lose of herself, why not trust this person?
“You surprise me Creed. I have only met one other who has shown the kindness and concern that you…Offer one such as I so…freely.” Her voice was quiet; amazed by the phenomenon that was acceptance. She owed him an explanation but the words that followed probably only confused him further. “The pain seems to have been a warning of something I was not quick enough to prevent. Though I do not yet know what has transpired I fear the worst.”
Taking a breath she looked down at the floor, thinking over his last question. Bringing her head back up to meet his gaze she smiled, a twinge of sadness peeking through. His tentative question coaxed her into being truthful. “No…Honestly, I don’t think I am alright. I found light only to have it captured and held prisoner, discovered my long lost guardian and lost him in no more than two days time. Perhaps if I were not a monster I would know what to do.” She had looked away from his eyes after admitting she was not alright, letting her gaze rest on his hair. It was light in color and rather long, pretty.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

User ImageHad she brought up lopping off her head, he would have snorted. That wasn’t a beautiful way to go. It was quick, painless and not nearly as wonderful to watch. A show that ended all too quickly. No, he wanted something a bit more poetic with great depth and suffering. To see her writhing as Death slowly crept up behind her on padded paws, long fingers slowly winding round her neck to dig into the flesh and slowly crushing the life from her as she thrashed in defiance. All futile. Thrash all she wanted, she would not be able to escape and so, her life would end. That was the kind of death he wanted for her. Had she died in the fight with Akiko, it would have been suitable. A shame that human proved, once again, that she was weak and utterly useless. 'Let this be a lesson to you. Humans are useless, weak, pathetic beings not worth the salt that makes up their bodies,' he threatened the weaker side of himself.

This rediscovered side of her was alluring and he struggled to keep his composure for a moment. He watched her as she spoke, wondering if she was even aware of her own words and what she was inviting him to do. She was taunting him with her tender flesh, attempting to seduce him and make him putty in her expert hands. How unfortunate that he would not be goaded so easily. His barriers were up; his defenses nigh impenetrable so her lilting words and suggestive actions would not control him. He followed the dark line with his eyes, taking note of what she offered with each tantalizing second. He felt a twinge deep down as he took it all in, tempted to simply throw her onto the bed and freely explore every inch of her form. But that was what she wanted, wasn't it?

He curbed his instincts and did not touch her beyond what was required to hold her in his arms. Not yet, anyway. He would not be turned into her puppet. No, he was a puppet master and so he would do what came natural.

Seize control.

The finger on his right hand lengthened into a razor sharp point, his energy pooling into the tip as it had done before. Eyes narrowing, he brought the hand up and pressed the tip to her neck where the dot had been. "I choose both," he cooed softly before plunging the sharpened digit into her skin. The tip of the claw easily broke through the surface, drawing blood while he let his own sordid power slip into the wound. It turned the blood pitch black as it seeped out around the edges of his claw. Grinning sadistically, he started to drag the claw across the skin where the line had been drawn previously, leaving a line of broken flesh in its wake. "This is what you asked for, is it not? A slow and painful death at the hands of your 'king'."

She wanted pain? He would give her pain. No one could rightfully say that Nevermore wasn't a giving person when he wanted to be.

Questionable Gawker

User Image
(_¸.•*¯).¸.•* [ M a y ] *•.¸. (_¸.•*¯)

How long was she going to have to wait! This was outrageous. May looked around Meowing again. She knew they heard her, yet none of them moved fast enough to open the door. She expected a quick hassle to get to the door from everyone and apology for not being there in the first place. She huffed and stood on all four paws. She pushed with her back legs and slammed her front paws on the door. She barely made a sound but she was hoping that the action would show she wanted to go outside. She meowed again with no luck. Her paws slid from the door and she began to pace. When she paused to sniff the door, again it swung open and smacked into her nose.

She cried, cringing in pain. The door forced her body back and she rolled a few times across the floor. She huffed and blew from her nose, shaking her head, and rubbing her paw over her nose. 'Hey!' Her thoughts yelped with anger. Her nose hurt so much that it brought her to tears. Why had they opened the door so fast? Did they even consider that someone might be on the other side? Of course none of this mattered when she came slamming the door open herself. No, that was not the point. The point was this dummy almost crushed her nose but he paused and looked in side.

She sniffled, shaking her head side to side when the smell hit her. It was another one! He smelled like the wolf she saw following Ikea and Josh she met in the hall. Why were they letting this foul and offensive odor walk around this building? Did they not smell the stink that carried on their skins? She hummed a cat like growl behind closed lips. Her golden eyes watered over with tears and determination. 'Watch wha' you're doin' It was too bad no could understand her angry shouts. They probably thought she looked cute and adorable like that pink thing running around. Her stomach growled and the hunger pains hit her again. She buckled over and fell to the floor. 'Food! I want food!' She meowed again. What did a cat had to do to get something to eat?

(_¸.•*¯).¸.•* [ Find Her: Inside the Inn in front of the front door ] *•.¸. (_¸.•*¯)

Questionable Gawker

User ImageUser Image
(_¸.•*¯).¸.•* [ O y a ] *•.¸. (_¸.•*¯)

Oya was waiting...waiting to be tossed onto the floor, flung from his arms, and left to sizzle alone. She would not have been surprised if the vampire suddenly dropped her like a rag doll. Although it never happened, she would have been prepared for it. Yet, seeing as she was still in his arms, she had not bothered him enough. Her thoughts doubled over onto other matters far more important then where she sat. Her emerald eyes stared at the world upside down. The sounds dancing in the air changed with the motion of his right hand. Her lips parted and words intoxicated her mind. It was just the sound of his voice and she was rethinking about matters that would not help her. She could hear her skin brake under his claw. The scent of her blood was bewitching even to herself. It smelled different-lovely and practically mouth watering. The smell changed for his power turned it black and the pain swooped through her nerves bringing with it a shock. It made her body shiver with a hushed moan fondling her lips.

"This is what you asked for, is it not? A slow and painful death at the hands of your 'king'."

The demon closed her eyes concentrating on the object that cut her flesh. A hum riddled from her voice box with a musical tone. The raven could take it as a 'yes' if he wanted to but she was not answering. He could think what he wanted and if he thought to give her a slow and painful death...well, he could try. Her life would end some day it could end sooner if she let it. That was a laugh. Oya would not let someone simply take away her life but in the moment with this avian vampire, she had a half mind to let him; curious to see what kind of pain he wanted to inflect on her little vessel. Curious to see just how much he hated her and or cared for her. The feeling was coming back to her heads. She could move them if she wanted to but they remained in their place, for now. She could almost see the way the vampire looked at her while slicing her flesh. The corners of her lips twitched and she moved her outer hand over his right.

She didn't stop him, oh no she wouldn't stop him...she couldn't with her lack of energy. She ran her hand over the sleeve of his jacket, up his arm, and across his shoulder. She did not question the tares in his sleeve. Her fingers wrapped around strands of his black hair and reached for his neck. The tips of her fingers kissed Nevermores skin and reached for the back of his neck. Her light touch turned fierce and she pulled her upper body up and kissed his lips; with no fear of the nail that she could have pushed deeper. Her nails dragged across his skin. She spoke against his lips, cooing with her seductive nature returning, "Ahh Nevermore…a death at your hands would be beautiful." She breathed across his lips and rubbed her nose against his. "Do you hate me that much?" She hissed with a small laugh. Her half-opened eyes closed a little more but the green in her eyes was still visible.

(_¸.•*¯).¸.•* [ Find Her: In Nevermore’s room. ] *•.¸. (_¸.•*¯)
User Image~Dante Belthorn
~~Covered in Sinners and dripping with guilt...

What putrid attitudes these two women had! They acted so damned whimsically as if there weren't any troubles in the world. Poor bastards, he would love to see the day their happy little worlds crumbled all around them. There was an irony in that as Fiona's impending doom was resting on the night's air. His dark emerald eyes were well adjusted to the darkness and they peered down at the two women. He didn't care what their appearances were, whether they were attractive or not still didn't affect how unbearably annoying they were. He came here to be alone and clear his thoughts, yet here they were chatting and murmuring things of no importance. Well, atleast that's how he saw it. Their problems meant nothing to him and that would never change.

Dante didn't like to be the would who was annoyed, as he'd much rather be the one to irritate others. Call him a hypocrit if you want, the hell if he'd care. Other's opinions had very little weight in his mind. Why should he care what others thought, that wouldn't help him in the end of the day. He was forever searching for a way to get himself ahead in life because he was the only one that mattered. Dante was rather content inside his greedy and selfish little bubble. Atleast he thought that to be the case. The satyr sneered in disgust as he looked down at these two women. He balled his hands into fists, they were so damned happy-go-luck..."It makes me sick.." he grumbled scornfully...

His eyes blared down to Fiona as she offered him a space beside them. That called for a taunting chuckle to escape his throat. She was just another waste of life. Another stupid person in this world... She was most likely just as naive, and if he'd truly known the extent of such a notion he would have laughed in her face. "Yeah..I think I'll pass.. I'd rather not have my intellegance sucked away from all your damned stupidity.." he mumbled under his breath. He was a rather arrogant individual and had a very high opinion of himself. She was right in saying that it was cold up here, and it was probably warmer in the company of others. However, he didn't need anyone.. no, he would never have to rely on another. Out of spite, Dante crossed his arms tighter over his chest and defiantly remained put.

Their whisperings made him paranoid as he could only make out bits and pieces. He rolled his eyes, grunting in disgust. The stars were bright, that was true. Just another part of nature, both a curse and burden. Dante hated nature most of the time, that's why he left it behind long ago. With a set of footsteps approaching, his body tensed as his eyes searched for the source... Eventually a man had appeared asking about a room. If you asked Dante the guy looked a shaken as a leaf. The satyr sneered with another roll of his eyes. "The hell if I should know.." he muttered under his breath. He wasn't a helpful individual, but as expected one of these fru-fru people were ready and willing to help the newcomer. Elijah had went into the Inn, and Fiona ran off into the forest. Dante rolled his eyes, watching her dissapear into the night. "What an idiot.." he grunted, looking down at Calysto. She was all alone, and could potentially provide a brief source of amusement. Maybe he could get his mind off of things in his life with a few snide remarks. The demon slid from the edge of the roof and onto his feet as if he'd done this a million times before. Dante grunted looking at the elven woman. "Hmph..Looks like even your friend was in a hurry.. I guess she couldn't stand to be around you any more.. Maybe it's because you're just as stupid as she is.." he taunted in spite.
User Image~Creed Xanthic
~~I hear your velvet wings and cry...

His soft eyes continued to watch Alexandria, searching for signs of sorrow and stress. It wasn't as though he wished to see such things, he just knew that they would be there. Atleast he didn't think he could assume otherwise. She had been in pain, he knew this. Creed wished to help her in any way he possibly could. His arrival didn't seem to have caused any hosility from her. That was surprising to him, but rather refreshing on the same note. Essentially he had followed her, but it was out of a moral sense of concern. His heart was full of awry feelings and he was worried for the condition of Alex. He barely knew this woman, but like usual...if there was a person in need, he usually felt compelled to help them. Atleast when it was within his power. His frown faded into a more solemn expression, however his features remained softened.

Creed's eyes looked over Alexandria's face briefly, and then rested again upon her green orbs. Some color seemed to have warmed itself upon her cheeks, perhaps she was calming down a bit or something of that nature. Serpents of anxiety were churning violently in his stomach and he truly hoped all would go well in the end. He truly wished that his optimism outweighed his pessimist side. Her stated did bring some confusion to his mind. He had surprised her? That was something he couldn't recall hearing. It would appear as though Alexandria hasn't been given much kindness in her life, with the exception of another person that she'd mentioned. Was that person the source of the look of heartbreak that had been in her eyes? He wasn't sure, and felt too timid to ask right now. "The kindness I have shown..Is nothing short of what you deserve.." he said softly, a small smile curling on his lips.

Creed was a rather kind and caring individual, it could be both a weakness and strength in many ways. However, he liked to think of it as a strength always. He wished he could help the world, but even he knew how foolish of a goal that really was. Xanthic was more realistic than that, and so he would try to help all those that crossed his path. This woman was no different, and as time went on it appeared as though her situation led deeper and deeper into despair. Alex commented on her pain, and he wasn't sure how to respond. Was she an empath of somesort, perhaps a seer? He didn't know, but the way she described her pain made it seem as though it was of a more supernatural variety. A faint frown adorned his pallid lips. "That..is unfortunate.. I'm sorry.." he said softly and his tone was one of true apology. It seemed as though her pain was for naught as something terrible occured. He looked away for a moment in a mild shame. Had his actions of making her pause from her path the cause for whatever foul occurance that took place? His heart felt heavy, but he willed himself to make eye contact once more.

Alexandria had answered that she indeed was not alright. That saddened his heart as well. He was no empath, but... He couldn't help but to feel her despair. It was an emotion that seemed to hold the most permanent weight in people's hearts and minds. She seemed to be talking in riddles, or atleast not so clearly. She spoke of some guardian. This guardian seemed to mean a great deal to her. Perhaps this guardian was her lover and now was lost to her. The situation or circumstances he did not know.. However, this other person seemed to be a key source in the look of sorrow and heartbreak in her eyes. She claimed herself to be a monster and his frown only deepened. She didn't seem to be any such thing, but a woman who was confused by her emotions that seemed to overwhelm her. "I must stop your words there Lady Alexandria.. Please, do not call yourself a monster.. You are no such thing, I assure you.. If you were a monster there would not be such sorrow and despair in your eyes.. You are not a monster in any sense of the word.. Please do not think of yourself as such a thing.." he said softly, a bit of conviction leaking into his voice. She seemed lost and he wasn't sure how to guide her, or if she would even want his help. Creed took a slow and deep breath, exhaling inaudibly. "Lady Alexandria.. I.. will help you in any way I can.." he offered almost timidly, half expecting her to grow annoyed with him.

Greedy Gekko

User Image
{{{Beta}}}

Beta walked into the kitchen after Emir left muttering. "Friggin Nate, volunteering me for crap I don't need to be doing. Why doesn't he get down here? Leave it to the conjurer, cause he has nothing better to do." His mutters got steadily darker and he walked into the kitchen as the nudist was moving the last of the food. "You the brother, right?" Atleast the guy had clothes on this time. "Thanks for the room by the way. So what do we need?" He looked around at the damage. "This'll take a while."

Craters in the floor, deep, where he had conjured pillars and walls. You could walk in the craters to the door leading outside without touching any unbroken wood. Appliances riddled with bullet holes. "Just so you know," Beta said looking to Amick, "I'm a conjurer, so things like this oven here," Beta kicked the oven with the side of his shoe, "I can recreate if damaged." He held his hand on the other side of him and a perfect recreation of an undamaged oven appeared. "And it'll work perfectly, and it wn't fade unless I want it to." The oven faded to mist as if it was never there. "I got some uses around the house."

Beta wandered into the dining room and looked at the measly amount of food on the table. "That won't do." He walked to one wall and held his hand out. A long shelving unit spread from his hand and the shelves filled with food from canned food to fresh fruit and plates of sandwhiches. "There we go," he breathed raising his hand to his head. So many specifics gave him a headache. His mind had to flash from item to item faster than the brain was supposed to work and he was overloaded. He fell to a knee still rubbing his temples trying to stop the images flashing behind his eyes. Items began to appear and fade around him. After a few moments he stood back up but his eyes were still unfocused.

Beta stumbled back into the kitchen. "There," he slurred as if drunk. "The food is taken care of." He conjured a beer in his hand popped the lid off before raising the bottle to his lips. As the rough liquid passed over his tongue, the grains of the unfiltered lager catching on his teeth, his mind focused on the taste and he began to focus again. "Now what do you need? I can create it but I can't attach it with my power."
User Image
Emir chuckled softly after hearing her laugh and waited for her to say her name and room number. Once it was said and stopped looking in the book and looked up at her. She was playing in her hair and sighed. She looked like she was thinking about something or just waiting for him to get her an extra key. He looked back in the book and picked up his pen to write down her name. He sat the pen down, closed the book, and turned around to get another key for room one. When he turned around she was undoing the braid she made in her hair. He grinned and dangled the key in the air. "Room one is my room," he laughed, "I'm sorry for being in such a rush but if you want a room alone I can give you another. I'm never in my room anyway so technically you'll have room one to yourself." He nod his head and held the key out if she wanted to take it. He felt bad for being in such a rush and leaving her with a random person to room with.

The inn was getting pretty full and if new people kept coming some of them were going to have to share anyway. It wasn't like they were paying to stay in these rooms or for the food they took from the kitchen. His harvest orange eyes looked over to the cat sitting in front of the door. When did a cat get in here? He watched the door open and hit the cat. He sighed and looked up to see another new face walking inside. Then he looked back towards Jade, "Did you lose the first key I gave you?"
User Image

Oblivious to the uncomfortable atmosphere surrounding her friend Ikea, Sera continued to prod and probe Nathan’s mind, curious to know just who and what he was. She would have continued rallying off questions, but eventually her attention flitted back to Ikea and Sera watched her, wondering why she wasn’t in the water as well? Isn’t that why she wanted to come here? The temperature was deliciously warm and relaxing, but why wasn’t Ikea joining in; she hadn’t even taken her clothes off. Not once did she think of prying into her friends mind, even in her innocent carefree state of mind, Sera was aware that it was dangerous to do that to Ikea; Sera could injure herself, there was something in Ikea that sparked wariness in Sera, which was ironic seeing as how Sera was just as suspicious and dangerous.
As soon as those thoughts left her however, Ikea was now hovering above the water and washed herself with clothing still on, removing the blood stains from her as much as possible. Sera narrowed her golden eyes, staring at the blood; how on earth she did get like that? Why hadn’t Sera noticed before? Ikea didn’t look that injured now, but then, whose blood was that? Obviously she had missed some great event.
Glancing back at Nathan, she stared at him in silence, her eyes still narrowed warily; did he have something to do with it? Was it his fault? No, otherwise Ikea wouldn’t have been so happy moments ago, if anything this person had saved her from some disaster and Sera felt the sensation of being powerless all over again.

When a melody started to be hummed in the air, Sera smiled faintly and then looked back at Ikea, grinning at the pink haired female who was singing and dancing in the air above the water. Just about to join in the festivities to lighten her mood, Ikea had stopped and was now clapping, going on about shopping for clothes; and monezies? She frowned and looked a little lost but then it clicked and Sera nodded slowly, gradually smiling again and laughing at her friend.
That would be fun! We could go now! I don’t know where to find monezies though… I’ve never seen them before… but yes! Shopping for clothes sounds fun. Standing up out of the water, she made her way to the side of the hot spring, steam swirling and coiling about her figure, her messy red-blonde hair now dry and covering her cheeks and face. Her body gently lifted into the air and her feet planted themselves on the floor, already her skin had dried and so she began dressing in her usual attire; the specially designed uniform of shorts and strapless bandeau. Sera ensured her switchblades where still in place, stretching her arms upwards, she gave a lazy smile before looking back down at Nathan.
Are you coming too? Tilting her head to one side, she stared at him again with golden eyes, which shifted to amber when she looked at Ikea and grinned.
I have no pastUser Image

Surprised registered in her eyes and mouth but no where else on her face. Did he just say that he stayed in the room she was currently in? Jade then heard him offer to give her a room to herself and she was half tempted to take it but instead she shook her head. "That's alright...Room one is fine." She said reaching out and taking the key. As she did, her fingers brushed lightly against his hand but she didn't seem to notice.

Jade tucked her finger into the ring the key dangled from and palmed the key. At his second question she shook her head once more. "I was feeling a bit claustrophobic so I left in a hurry not really thinking about much else but getting somewhere, where there weren't walls." She stated in a simple tone. Jade knew he would have a question about why and if she was alright. "New places freak me out, especially ones that are so...welcoming." She said pausing after so because she didn't know what to call the feeling this place gave her. "I'm fine now...I guess I just need to get used to a place where the walls aren't blank and there's more furnishings than just a bed, a toilet and a bathtub."

Looking down at the key in her hand she looked back at the man. "Do you mind telling me your name? I really hate not having a name to call people..." She gave a small smile. With her free hand, Jade reached up and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and let her bright emerald hues drift towards the floor for a moment.

Does that mean I have no future?
User Image
Josh sat down as she put the chip bag down to better eat the peaches. He smiled and watched her put her fingers into the can. He forgot about thinking of getting her a fork to eat with. He had a feeling that she would eat with her hands anyway. He turned his head to watch the different people walking back and forth. Each of them had their own smells and some were familiar while others he didn't recognize. He leaned his head on the side of the chair and looked down at the scattered food.

"You're welcome Iseria." He was surprised that he remembered her name but happy at the same time. He smiled to himself and nod his head as if she could see him acknowledging her. He lift his head and looked at her when she brought back up Nevermore. "If you say his not such a bad guy then I'll believe you." He tapped her leg and rest his arm back on his bent knee. He thought about why fate had given him a bad memory. He was forgetting something new everything he heard something new that came from Iseria's mouth.

He forgot Nevermore when she began to speak again about the time they spent in the kitchen. He laughed at himself. "I made you a double decker peanut butter and jelly sandwich." That was a mouth full and he would have shrunk it down do DDPBJ but he didn't want to miss anything she said. "I must have really liked you. Hiro huh? I wonder who gave me that name." He nod he head and watched a little kitten walk up to the front door. Then he remembered that he had dropped the kitten in the kitchen. He knew he seen it before but didn't know why he was on his way to the kitchen. He sighed and leaned his head on the side of Iseria's leg. He was trying to recall the conversation they were having when a memory came to him.

It was a female with horns just like Iseria but he couldn't see her eyes. She was staring at something that made her as steal as a statue. There looked like there was a small fight in the kitchen but he couldn't remember anything else. "Iseria," he started, "Are you afraid of violence?" The most he got from the memory was she was afraid of something. He couldn't tell if it were the people or the act that made her so still.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff