Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

7/30/2011: New rule: If you make an OOC post saying you are out you will be considered done and gone until you post again.. Please do not "Fall asleep" and wake up in the same spot.. If you do not post an exit and don't post that you are leaving in OOC you will be puppeted out, unless you have a room then consider your char there when you post again.. This saves people from being "Stuck"..

((Agreed. My power did go out last night.))

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

(( As long as you don't wake up where you were rping the night before, UNLESS you actually say you are sleeping there.. Yuki fell asleep in a chair out of the way so it is fine but, if you in the middle of the room with people around.. not so much lol ))

Shameless Exhibitionist

Over in the corner, where Sardon had chosen to take his perch in the corner-booth and read, he was obviously showing signs of tiredness. His eyes were half lidded and his breathing was slowly. Occasionally, his eyes closed completely and his head slowly lowered before he snapped out of it, awaking with a slight jump and going back to his reading.

Yet after a few seconds... he was asleep... the book fell to the floor with a "thud", not loud enough to wake him. It was comfy, but he'd probably have a sore and cramped back when he woke up. Softly, there came the sound of snoozing - he was out.

(( Liek dat :3 ))

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

(( That was amusing Nero.. heart ))
((I'm gonna go too.))

Shi'nace got herself the glass of water from one of the demonling's speaking only to it their own language instead of English. After finishing it off she disappeared leaving only the dirty glass with a little water in it. She had teleported to a shack out beyond the grounds that she was staying in.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
☠ Ⓓor ☠

You found me when no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through all of my confusion..

(( And bed time here too.. I'm for an early night.. I have permission to puppet Adenn so.. Night All! ))

Dor and Adenn finally stand and head down to his bedroom.. Once there they enter the room and place the spell to keep their activities private..

The ups and the downs and you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me, you found me..

(( Whaaat? Everyone's going to bed? o.o ... I suppose I'll come back later then. ... or maybe not. My stomach might try to kill me tonight. >< GRRRR. ))
User Image

It had been a couple of day since Vincent last came to the tavern but now that he didn't have work he thought it be nice to visit. Reaching the coat line he didn't have to look very hard and once he found its location from the edge of the forest he began his journey there fallowing a sandy path down to the coast.

Shameless Exhibitionist

There was a light startled in the corner of the booth as Sardon finally awoke, a light jump as he sits upright, gazing around the bar, wondering what on Earth he was doing sitting here on his own. A light blink as he finally realises - he'd carried Iolla to bed then come to read here, so that meant he must have just passed out. A small smile - panicking for nothing. Shaking his head, he stretches before picking his book up off the floor and standing, heading towards the bar with a light yawn before rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

People would start to get up soon - it was a Sunday, so they'd be sleeping late - but perhaps he could grab some breakfast quickly... there would still be those burgers in the fridge, he could microwave one or two...

Dapper Lunatic

There was one problem Sardon probably didn't expect arising.

When Iolla woke up during the middle of the night to take care of business, she spotted bottles of odd, flowery concoctions. Shampoo, conditioner? What were those? Befuddled, she took such to the desk of the room, preparing for an alchemical sample.

It only got worse when she went to get water for some of her tests.

Toothpaste? Was it made with teeth? Another curious thing, another thing to be tested. Mouthwash? She swallowed some, then gagged. Whatever the noxious fluid was, it was interesting. Aspirin? What were these things? In an attempt to look for some instructions, she dug through another cabinet, only to be utterly confused by what tampons were. Where... why did those go there? Even with a look at the ingredients she was utterly confused, half of such being things she'd never heard of. And what was this hydrogen peroxide? She knew hydrogen was part of water, but atoms were still a bit beyond here.

And thus, half the night she should've spent sleeping was spent on science.

When the enchanted window's light finally filled the room, she eventually woke, a yawn escaping her as she stretched, sprawled out on top of her bed. It took a few minutes, but once she spotted the mess of alchemical tools and sanitary supplies, a groan of "... Cachu." escaped her.

((Also, I need to find an easier way to do detailed hair, but Iolla now has a portrait.))

Shameless Exhibitionist

(( Pretty sweet. biggrin Very cute! ))

Maybe he should make this some kind of tradition... again, Sardon was the first one up, so he prepared breakfast for everyone; something different this time - scrambled egg, baked beans, toast and fresh cooked Cumberland Sausages that he'd prepared for the barbecue and never gotten around to cooking. When it was all done, he scooped the foods onto various hot-plates and moved them into the bar, setting them down on top to resemble a buffet before he took a little for himself.

Sardon generally didn't eat breakfast, but he tried to at least now - he'd missed English food, and the Cumberland Sausages were a nice reminder of home.

Dapper Lunatic

((Thanks!

My boyfriend said she looked like some foppish nobleman. At least I got her boyishness down.))

Still half-asleep, the woman let out another loud yawn before deciding maybe it was a good time to shower, and actually use some of the odd concoctions. Grabbing the bottle of conditioner and bottle of shampoo, she stumbled over to the bathroom. It gave her a good opportunity to remove the bandaging over the arm, and see how well it had healed.

After such, she sloppily threw on some clothes, dried her hair using a bit of water magic(Hey, it had its utilities), and began the half-dead ascent to the bar, shuffling up the stairs, lured by the smell of food.

Shameless Exhibitionist

(( Love the name of it. xD ))

Ohh... these sausages were to die for... Sardon had practically melted onto the bar with a "Mrmrmfm..." sound as he savoured the taste. If he got any more gooey, they'd have to scoop him into a jar and keep him in the fridge. He sat upright however at the sound of footsteps approaching; standing up (still chewing) and moved to the kitchen to take a plate, walking back with it before setting it down beside the homemade breakfast-buffet, guessing that whoever it was would be interested in some breakfast. "Omnom..."

Dapper Lunatic

Eventually, Iolla finally made it up to the bar, still half asleep and nearly tumbling into a chair as she walked. She'd be fine once she woke up, sure, but her scientific adventures last night involving cleaning supplies was certainly not one of her better ideas.

"M'rn'ng." A slightly muffled greeting escaped her as she waved slightly to Sar, tiredly smiling in his direction. "Y'really like t' cook, hm?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff