Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Splitpixels's Significant Otter

Kawaii Phantom

She puffs her cheeks out like a child and looks away. This was probably the longest she had gone without feeding and it was bound to take its toll on her soon enough. By now she was old enough and strong enough to stop herself from killing out of thirst but leave a vampire hungry for too long and all sorts of weird things were bound to start happening.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Geeze! A hundred and thirty four years old... I hope you have a hobby or something." She gently rested her back on the floor, throwing her arms out to the side, the cloth sleeves lying wildly around them. Her emerald eyes stared at the ceiling, the fire dancing off of them. "Think of all the things you've seen and done... life seems so short to me until I talk to someone like yourself."

Eloquent Hunter

Seph smiled to her comment. To her he may have seemed old, but to a Mo'Kreath he was in his twenties, which did reflect in his appearance, he did in fact appear to be in his early to mid twenties, "I do not have a hobby other than adventuring but I'm usually to busy to do that anymore," he said before he listened to her second comment. He really had done quite a bit when he was younger, but mostly he had gotten himself into trouble, and fought in more wars than most humans on this world would ever see in their lifetimes.
"You know I'm here now. No need to hold back if you need to feed."

-He would raise an eyebrow, reaching for the collar of his shredded shirt and pulling it down to expose his neck a bit-

"We've been over this once before, haven't we?"

A loud barking echoed through the forest, and steadily got louder and sharper until it was heard right outside the door. A deep growling, accompanied by barking began as a heavy weight started slamming against the door. The barking would not cease until it was broken through.
There stood Bear, in all his canine glory, standing tall, covered in blood, and strangely deformed. The parts of his body that were black, now appeared to have taken on a cloud-like substance, swirling and flashing as if it were lightning in a storm, the eye accompanying his this part of his face was pure white, where the other was still brown. His bark was loud, and had a strange crackling echo even indoors. The whites of his coloring were cut in random parts by what looked like claw and teeth marks, mainly his neck was cut up, but he hardly seemed to notice.
His head was low, haunches were raised; his tail straight up, and he bore his teeth as if threatened by the group. If anyone tried to go near him he’d quickly snap and jump away, only to bark again, and back up slightly to the door.

Earlier that day:

In reminiscence of how they used to live, Skylar decided to treat Bear to a small picnic, she even had a fire going with all their camp gear set up around them. He seemed his absolute happiest then she had ever seen him, he practically pranced around, with that big goofy look on his face.
Skye only smiled, completely relaxed and happy that she could bring her best friend this kind of happiness.
“You know what would make this day better? A good hunt.”
Bear’s head jerked upward at the thought, “Like…like old times? I lure, you kill?” His eyes were wide, but he had a huge smile on his face. She didn’t think it could get any bigger.
“Yea, come on, let’s go find a spot where we can catch a deer or something.” She got up, grabbed her red hat and equipment, and they were off.

They found a good spot near a cliff side a little bit a ways from the café. Skye took her post in a sturdy tree and waited for Bear to find a decent catch to scare. She felt like she had been there for hours, when finally she heard something that sent chills down her spine. A large burly brown bear came hurling through the trees, but Bear wasn’t with it. It slammed into her tree, knocking her off balance and falling to the ground, where she landed on her machete. It slid right through her thigh, causing her to scream in agony and catch the attention of the bear. It advanced, and was nearly on top of her, spittle hitting her face when something heavy slammed into the side of the bear and threw it to the ground in a mess of bodies.
“Bear no!” She cried, but he wasn’t listening. Not having the same agility, jaw strength ,or weapons, he didn’t stand a chance.
One swipe, two swipe, the beast knocked him down hard enough she saw the wind get knocked out of him. She tried to pull the machete out to move, but she didn’t want ot risk hitting an artery, she was already bleeding enough where she felt weak.
Useless. Frightened tears actually began to pour down her face enough that her vision blurred. “Bear please! Get out of there!” She saw him look over to her, and suddenly everything was clear as if the whole world before was in a crystal clear glass right before her. She saw the look of terror in his eyes, the shadow sweep over the head of the bear, and a sudden rush of something that filled her from the deepest pits of her nerves to everything.

Silence.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Lying on the floor Sanya let out a deep yawn. "Do you wish you were a normal human?" Her gaze was still fixated on the ceiling watching the shadows from the fire dance around, performing their own show for her.

Kawaii Phantom

"I would think not sir!" She laughs. "At least not in front of the children" She nudges her head towards Sanya and Seph. She had heard part of their conversation which included the males age and compared to hers... they really were kids. Which wasn't much to say because Chi beat her by a couple years. (Which was an understatement) The thought has her giggle once more and one word escapes her lips from her thoughts. "Gramps".
Without another word, she heads outside where she was sure Chi would follow. On her way out, she gives a small smile at the other two in the room.
-The male would laugh and follow, only to stop dead in his tracks as the commotion began. He would reach up, gripping the hilt of the long katana that hung on his back. The grey in his eyes would slowly shift to red, and his brown hair would become noticeably darker as the dog-like creature entered, scared as it was. The male would growl slightly, though with the power he put into it, it would shake the floors of the cafe slightly. He put his transformation magic at the forefront of his mind, keeping it just within easy reach, need he have to transform into his own wolf form-

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Gah!" Sanya at the sound of frantic barking and growling jumped to her feet to only slip and tumble over in the corner. Looking at Seph she yelled at him, "What is that?!"

((Boooo Sammy disappeared a couple of hours ago so I guess he's going to miss this.))

Eloquent Hunter

Seph chuckled to Sanya and shook his head, "No. If I had been Human I don't think I would have experienced as much as I have," he said before he suddenly jumped up and looked to the door. What the hell was that? He could hear quite a commotion. He felt his rib, not fully healed but it wouldn't bother him. He checked the swords in their scabbards making sure that both were easy to remove and made his way to the door before opening it up into what appeared to be a very strange situation. A beast in front of the door with what he could only describe as a mob moving towards the creature.

Kawaii Phantom

She shook her head and stepped in front of Chi. "Remember that this isn't our dimension to mess with." She stared at the creature covered in blood. The scent was strong and completely hard to ignore. She would keep her distance from it, no doubt.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Bear!" Recovering from her tumble she had finally arose to her feet. "Come on, something isn't right... he's normally shirtless and... human."

Without waiting she took off the door, watching Bear's actions intently. He would keep running away from her but turning back to see if she was still there. Her ears frantically scanned him and the surroundings but she couldn't get a clear feeling from it. With only one obvious route to take she followed Bear.
Bear continued barking, practically shaking as he backed up to the door. Finally, he exited the building, confident in getting the attention he needed before running to the forefront of the woods, stopping only to turn to the residents and start growling again. His urgency and frustration was only doubled with how slowly everyone was moving. He continued barking again, running up to Sanya only to stop shortly before her and run back to the woods. He did the same to Chi, as he recognized his scent. He hoped that the canine could at least understand his body language.

The more frantic he became the more light would flash on his coat, slowly but surely gaining more power until it seemed like pure electricity was just buzzing about him. It was like a lightningstorm had solidified into his body. He finally ran into the woods, wanting to lead the group to the fight.
-The male would sigh. she was right. He would let go of his sword, and he would let his magic and demonic energy fade back away into himself. He was in no condition to fight with his right arm, his sword arm, in the state it was in-

"You're right... just old habits I guess."

(Edited)

-the male would watch the dog's motions, and something would click. As Sanya called the name of the dog, he knew and then moved to follow him-

"Hollie, come on. He's trying to lead us somewhere"

-He would cut off into a jog after the dog, and after a few steps, he would simply become his wolf form, a black wolf with white under fur. He would follow Bear, hoping to learn what it was he was trying to show-

Kawaii Phantom

"Hmmm... I think it wants you to follow it though." She bites her lower lip. Sanya had already taken off and who knows what sort of trouble that meant. "Maybe you should keep an eye out on it. I'll stay here" She was no good for now, she needed to feed and the creature was covered in blood. All her senses were messed up and she was feeling light headed. She takes a seat and looks up at Chi. "If you do go... please be careful" She pleads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff