Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Leave me alone, I'm tired of thinking about it..." Sanya nudged her shoulder, attempting to remove skylar's hand. "I'm just so tired of it all..."

The emotional toll had been on Sanya for weeks now, every day she thought of Caellum and how things used to be. Her body was still sore from her failed attempts at training. She reached her hand up, adjusting the eye patch. Another thing she had to suffer with because of the training. Sanya was losing hope.

((Gonna have to call it, stayed home today so I have a lot of work to catch up with tomorrow. Have a good night!))
(Night! See ya later)

Skylar sighed, but she didn't regret her mean words, instead she asked, "How would you like to train with me tomorrow? We can practice, one on one. And I've gotten good. Sparring is always best with another." She left the question open ended and went up the stairs to her room for a nice long hot bath.

Dapper Seeker

(I'm gonna go ahead and start off a new day, since it seemed to stop on a pretty good note here... And I want it to be morning while I'm on for once as in real time too XD )

The study was dark and cold, much like the thoughts that had begun to swarm Copperkey's mind. She breathed in deep and, for once, couldn't find the heart to enjoy the old smell of her books and scrolls. Again, they meant so little when someone was in danger. Someone she had failed, once again, to protect.

Seated in her faux leather chair the lass leaned back and peered up at the ceiling, watching the low twilight morning pour in its dim blues and purples. It would be sunrise soon. One of the times of the day Key cared for most. A moment of renewal... when the darkness fell away and the world was once again washed over with the golden waves of the sun.

Copperkey forced her tired body from the chair and moved to the door loosing the latch and wandering into the main parlor. Her emerald eyes scanned her surroundings and, after a moment's pause, she took to the front door and opened it wide. Icy sea air spilled over her body and awakened her dull senses. She shivered visibly, but couldn't help, but smile. It always soothed her, this hour of the lark. Now was no exception.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya had managed to fall asleep in front of the fire place once again, it had become her usual sleeping spot ever since Caellum went off. She raised up, yawning deeply and rubbing her one eye with her palm. Once she was able to shake off the sleep she lifted her eye patch off, blinking her left eye slowly hoping it would get used to the light. She sat there a few moments just staring off into the fire, the vision never improved. She sighed and slapped the eye patch back over her eye.

She stood up, stretching side to side, she rubbed her arms as a cold wind had blown in and chilled her. She turned her attention to the door to see Miss Copperkey standing there. "Oh Good morning Miss Copperkey! Are you feeling better today?"

((I'll be back later tonight, need to catch my work up before I can really get on))

Demonic Waffles

A shadow lingered in the hallways of the Copper Key Cafe, it slinked by Sanya and lingered on to the main entrance. For a while she was dormant to this place, but that was because of the business she dare not involve these people in. When the shadow finally stopped, a woman began to form away at the mist. Dreamer stood looking rather tired as of late, the demon's tail barely sway as she stood apathetically.

The female still looked the same, 5'7 athetic and slender build, scars adorning her body. Midnight and ivory locks sprawling around her shoulders and backside. A pair of dull gray eyes wandered to Sanya, and then slowly making their way up to Copper Key herself. Katana's jingled at her sides as she shifted her stance. Her outfit of choice was a white T-shirt with a couple black stars on it, gray jeans, boots, and fingerless gloves to top it off.

"Morning." She let out a soft sigh, making her way over to a couch to just sit. Although as she did the thought of sleep was trying to overcome the warrior.

((Bleh.))

Dapper Seeker

(No worries, take your time, Sanya. And good to see you on, Dreamer!)

That little voice of Sanya's caught hold of Key's attention and the lady started. She hadn't realized anyone had been down here with her... Rather, that everyone had gone off to bed. But as Copperkey closed the door behind her she peered over at the hearth and found the girl present. Now that the sun was enveloping the world once again she could see the change in Sanya. The girl's hair...and her poor eye. The magician frowned, having little heart to force a smile.

"I am... Sorry for worrying you." She replied, stepping away from the entrance. "Your eye... From your training... Do you mind if I try healing it?"

Blinking, another had appeared as Key was adjusting herself to the new day. The brunette turned to find that now Dreamer had pushed forth from the shadows. Or was that simply her imagination? Nothing was certain for the magician anymore. She watched the lady take to the couch and noted her appearance.

"Hello again, Dreamer. Feeling a little weary?" She inquired, tilting her head.

Eloquent Hunter

Slowly and with much grumbling the half demon awoke from a deep sleep. He was not one for waking up by any means, and even rolled over onto his side to keep from awaking but alas once awoken, it was difficult for him to get back to sleep. Little by little his mind came into sharp focus as he looked around the room from his position, memories coming back to him of the previous night.

He had spent a good amount of time deciding which room he would take and in the end picked one to the farthest back, at least, that he could get. He liked room far back it allowed him to stay out of the eye's of other's, at least, to those that had rooms farthest to the front anyways. He liked his privacy, though, he was also fond of socializing. Either way, when it came to his room, he liked places where prying eyes had difficulty searching and, at least to him, the rooms farthest from anything were perfect for that very porpous.

He stretched out and slowly got himself out of bed, twitching and grunting in pain along the way up. The other part he hated about waking up. He reached down to left side, where the cloth bandages remained wrapped and spent a few minutes collecting himself before finally getting up and putting on some cloths. The same brown buckskin vest and black pants and belt from the previous night, along with his twin hand and a half swords that he let slid on to either side of his waist before leaving his room and descending down into the main room of the cafe.

Demonic Waffles

Arro Copperkey

((Good to be back. *nod*))

'Feeling better?'

Dreamer tilted her head back at Copper Key, smirking a little, "I should be asking you that question." The demon inquired, trying to get a better feel for what had been going on around here. She also saw Sanya's eye, though she didn't draw attention to herself in fear that Sanya might retaliate again. Though she did feel sympathy for her wounds.

"I'm as good as I can be for now, things have been slow, and then chaotic all in one." She smiled, "Good to be back around here though, I hope you don't mind I kept my room around." Since she didn't know these people that well, she knew they wouldn't pry at her. They were not in her terrible games, which made it interesting from an outsider standpoint.

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey felt the presence of another at the top of the stairs and turned from the ladies to find the gentleman from last night on his way down. Huh. Last night... What had occurred? She couldn't quite remember beyond seeing Sanya and greeting him... There were others...were there not? Instead of willing the headache to return to her Key instead rose up her hand and gave him a small wave in greeting.

"Good morning." She called up. The lady then rounded to Dreamer and with a chuckle did reply.

"Not in the least. I honestly don't have people give up rooms around here unless it's been months since their departure..."

As if she'd discovered something, Key looked up and to the second floor. Her brow knit together, but the lady herself said nothing of the matter and peered back down, adjusting her vest in the process.

"And I couldn't be better." Her tone drew more enthusiasm than did her body. "Ah. Where are my manners... Is anyone hungry? I could fix up some breakfast.."

Eloquent Hunter

Seph smiled to the woman from last night as he descended the stairs "Good morning to you as well," he said in the same friendly manner as from last night. He then felt a slight tingling sensation that made his blood boil, not out of hate, simply out of recognition, and his intense green eyes wondered over to the other person in the room. He knew this feeling, whoever she was, she was a demon. An advantage, or perhaps even a disadvantage from time to time, of being a half demon, he always knew when there was a demon nearby.

His insticts told him to go for his swords but he held himself back. On this world, unlike his, demon's could be good, as far as he could tell anyways. On his world however, all demons, all of them, were evil and all willing to do whatever they had to to become more and more powerful, though, many didn't start that way, they all ended up in such a manner. None the less Seph let his friendly smile tug at the corners of his lips, "Good morning to you as well," he said while observing the demon, his eyes scanning her out of reflex, taking note of her weapons.

He then turned his gaze once more to the woman who was now offering food. Ah, so she was the owner. Well that was good, he had been starving since last night, "Dumplings would be wonderful."

Demonic Waffles

Dreamer raised a brow as she watched Arro look up to the second floor, somehow she thought she was confused. Something was a little off about her today, it seemed like she was covering something up. The demon had been around on this planet long enough to know when someone was lying. "I'm sure." Her response was to both the rooms, and Copperkey's actions.

"No thanks." She smiled, though her tone changed quickly when she saw a male wander down.

There was some hesitation as she watched how long he seemed to be staring at her horns and tail. It was no surprise these people had a thing for hating demons. Though she didn't quite understand it. Course, she also didn't know her past very well either. Demons, were never good on any planet, even Gaia. Just because they were friendly and mild mannered didn't mean they didn't act on their own accord. Or that they liked to cause a little chaos once in a while.

"Morning." She retorted keenly as if she were keeping an eye on him.

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey couldn't help, but note the sudden tension that had built in the air. It brought back memories...some not so nice... While others outright amusing. Deciding to crane her attention to the fonder ones she nodded to the sir's request and took one more minute to speak to Dreamer.

"If you change your mind you know where to find me." Copperkey stated, meandering on back to the kitchen.

Upon entering the lass walked over to the island and had a seat, dropping her head onto the table. She felt drained, absolutely drained... Where had that vigor gone when she'd opened the door? Where had all the lovely energy she was usually bundled with wander off to?

"I'll just summon the darned dumplings..." Key mumbled, giving herself a moment to think.

Eloquent Hunter

Seph's eyes sparkled slightly as a slight meschivious smirk seemed to form out of his friendly smile. So she was observing him as well, at least, he was pretty sure she was from what he could tell. That could be fun, but he wasn't going to let that get in his way, there were dumplings in the mix and he was not about to sacrafice his dumplings without good reason.

His eyes slowly wondered over to the owner as she walked into the kitchen before returning them to the demon, "So are you a warrior?" he asked indicating with a slight nod of his head to her weapons. He knew of three other people that specialized in Katana's and each one was impressive. Though, he personally prefered b*****d swords if he was being honest.

Dapper Seeker

(I have to head off to eat in a minute so I'm just going to post this real quick. Be back in a bit!)

"Enough of this foolishness, wake yourself up. You've been cooped up in that study far too long."

Copperkey's palms found their way to the magician's cheeks and she promptly popped herself a good one on each side. Her honeyed complexion was replaced with a little rouge glow as she winced, but it had put her back in control. Jumping up, the lady pulled out a plate from the cupboard and whispered something close to its surface. Only moments later did a dozen dumplings appear, carefully balancing upon one another to create a pyramid.

"Well, that's good news. I haven't expended myself magically, at least!" A genuine smile blossoming forth, Key looked back to the kitchen door and wandered on through. Into the parlor she paced, bringing the dumplings down and onto the table the gentleman sat at.

"I wasn't sure what kind you liked, so they're a variety of flavors. If you prefer a certain kind I can amend them."

Demonic Waffles

sephirothsdeciple

"Aye." She retorted, smirking at him a little. Though these were not her first line of defense, merely, in case of an emergency. Which really hadn't happened in a while. She managed pretty well with what other abilities she had. There were levels to how she fought, if they got past one, then they were on their way to being in a good match. Dreamer smiled at Arro, "You know, you're not a very good liar, Ms. CopperKey."

With that, the demon looked over at the man, and then her again, "Got any tea?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces