Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Eloquent Hunter

Seph listened to her explanation. So the woman was a magician, very interesting, he had met few who had that kind of talent. Sure he himself had a magical affinity, that just came with being half demon, at least, on his world it did. He then listened to more of what the woman had to say before nodding to himself. Yep he was now going to have to find just what made this place tick. Door handles that changed their color, or perhaps even metal type, and food that simply came from nowhere, along with cloths... of course those last two came from the owner and cook, but still, he had to know everything.

"Well thank you for the room," he said in a gracious tone. Finally he wouldn't have to sleep on the hard ground of the wilderness. He didn't dislike the idea or the act but it was nice to sleep in an actual bed from time to time.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya finished moving back the tables and chairs she had scattered about earlier, to their original positions. She nodded proudly for a job well done. Turning back to the newcomer, she clasped her hands in front of her waist. "So can I get you anything? There's not a lot here though... of course you're welcome to rummage around the kitchen yourself."

Her ears scanned the man again, picking up a better reading this time. He was definitely giving off some energy but she wasn't able to tell what kind. She didn't pay any attention to it however as most of the guests of the cafe aren't human.
(Christ...so many pages...don't want to read...ugghhh)

Skylar had just come down from the stairs to the sound of a very unhappy Sanya, and watched in the background as she yelled at the wolf guy, and heard the familiar talk from Copperkey. She sighed and folded her arms, when a newcomer came in...Another victim of the cafe's wonderful magic no doubt. Hopefully he would get out before the real s**t hit the fan. For a long moment she studied the stranger, regarding him with judging dismissiveness. A trait that she only recently began to realize she had after so much training with Caellum. The git was rubbing off on her, even though she hadn't seen him in days. "Sanya...what is all the ruckus about?" she asked quietly, but with enough command in her tone to get the girls attention. Another trait she was just beginning to understand.

Eloquent Hunter

Seph chuckled again and waved the offer for anything he was fine for the time being, he would have to get food some other time, "The last time someone let me rummage through a kitchen I was quickly banned from the kitchen," he said with another chuckle as he ran his fingers through his hair, revealing a strange symbol on the top of his right hand consisting of seven circles each one smaller than the last and each inside the larger circles with strange runes inside the gaps in between, that seemed to burned so horribly the flesh would remain forever black.

"However, I do thank you for the offer though." He stretched out his arms and body, several audible pops and cracks erupting from his joints before letting his arms fall back to his sides. He was slowly getting more and more comfortable. And then a thought popped into his head, "I apologize I haven't given you my name. I am Seph Blackheart," He said as he extended his hand for a friendly handshake, this was the customary way of things on this world as far as he knew, at least, he had yet to be proven otherwise.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya timidly stretched out her hand and shook the man's. "Nice to meet you Mister Seph, you can call me Sanya."

Another familiar voice caught Sanya's attention, she glanced over to Skylar. "She's the one who usually as booze! It smells awful!" She spoke to the man but had her attention turned towards Skylar. "The wolf man refused to come inside and he's going to get sick outside and then Miss Hollie is going to be mad at me!" She puffed out her cheeks in annoyance once again thinking about earlier.

((Not much as happened though. I'm about to head off soon, getting sleepy))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Victson

((Oh! Vicston, I'm asking everyone's opinion on a major character change for Sanya or make a new character or something. It's the second post on page 22 right here! It would be a big change for Sanya, something I'd have to research to do properly! Oh and Mister Seph if you'd like to give your opinion, you're welcome too as well!))
(Thats cool. I've been writing my book since I got home from work. I'm kind of sleepy myself, but felt bad for leaving you hanging last night)

"What the wolf guy who has made a living on our porch like a hobo?" She snorted, "He's a pretty legit 'warrior' Sanya, I highly doubt Hollie will get mad at you. Think of him as...a guard dog." She bit her lip, not exactly wanting to sound condescending of the male on the porch. She had great respect for him, and all he did to make her feel better when she had been freaking out over her newfound knowledge of what she was, and what was going to be happening at the cafe in only a few short days. "He has much experience, and you can learn from him. Try to understand he is here because Hollie asked him to be, he's watching over us while he waits for his wife. He's only protecting us. You don't want that evil guy who took Caellum away to come back, do you?"

By this time she had completely descended the stairs with a smile towards the teen, then her smile slowly disappeared as she turned to the newcomer. Her expression was open, and her eyes were kind. But she was weary of strangers, and moreover feared for their safety, or what dangers they could be. "The name's Skylar. Neither of us work here, but we've kind of taken to hosting when Copperkey ain't here. If there is anything we can do, just let either of us know. I assume Sanya already went over the room arrangements with you?"

(EDIT: Sorry bro, I thought you had replied already when I posted >.< Normally I'm good about it and I wait my turn. I'm so sorry! Also, I replied in the OOC forum Sanya to your inquiry. I'm afraid it won't be as satisfactory as you hope though. I'm not the least bit helpful when it comes to these things.)

Eloquent Hunter

Seph shook the woman's hand before his attention was caught by another in the room, or perhaps had just entered the room, he hadn't been paying as much attention to his surroundings as he normally did, but that was not the point. He observed this person with curiosity, she seemed to have some kind of commanding prescence about her, or perhaps she was trying to appear as such. Either way it did not matter to him.

He looked back to Sanya and listened to her before returning those intense green eyes of his on the woman. So she had liquor did she. Well that was always good to know, after all, he had been known to drink from to time. He then listened to her, and nodded his understanding. He seemed to understand the situation a little, but not fully... At least, not yet anyways, "Yes she did. Though I do have a few questions reguarding the doors, but that can wait for another time I suppose."

(( EDITED FOR ACCURACY))

((No worries I get caught doing that from time to time too haha))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks at Skylar. "I haven't seen him do anything yet! You watch! Miss Hollie will come back and that will be the first thing she says, 'why'd you make him sleep on the porch?!' and I'll try to explain it to her but she won't listen and she'll get mad and then they'll both leave and Caellum will be stuck as a fallen angel forever and I won't get my locket back and then I wont' get to go on a real date!"
She turned to Sanya with a dead expression, "What are you...fourteen right? You have plenty of time to woo men and boys with those huge innocent eyes of yours, assuming the world doesn't end when Caellum becomes the behemoth. If you were older I'd tell you to calm your tits, but it doesn't appear you have any yet." She didn't want to be snide, it didn't sound like Sanya was having the best day, but sometimes that child could be so self centered and look at the little useless things instead of the looming big picture. Unfortunately it wore on Skylar's nerves a little. There was a reason why she left society and lived in the woods with Bear.

She sighed and pressed her fingers to the bridge of her nose, "Sanya." She breathed, placing a hand on her hip, her fingers still touching her face. "There is plenty of time for you and Caellum. But we have to focus on the now. Wolf bro is fine, and Hollie won't be mad. You're blowing it out of proportion because he didn't do what you want."

She then turned to the man, "Seph right? I overheard when I was coming down the stairs. Also something about alcohol. I could use a drink, and last time I went to town I got a few bottles. Do you care for anything in particular?"

Eloquent Hunter

((Sorry guys gotta go, will reply when I can but I'm way to tired to focus on a proper response haha see you guys later))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

sephirothsdeciple
((Sorry guys gotta go, will reply when I can but I'm way to tired to focus on a proper response haha see you guys later))

((Thanks for stopping by, I hope you return soon!))
sephirothsdeciple

(Lates)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"There's no need to make fun of me!" Sanya furrowed her brow at Skylar, turning her gaze slightly towards the floor and away from her.

"I'm focused thank you very much! If... If it was Bear out there you'd be wanting the same thing! Bear may not be the same person... dog that he once was but atleast he remembers and cares for you!"

Sanya turned away from Skylar, loudly stomping over to the fireplace and plopping herself down on the ground forcefully. She folded her arms in her lap and bowed her head. Quietly tears began to run off her cheek and fall on her arms.
Sighing once again Skylar moved behind Sanya and rested her arm on the chair behind her. "But I've trusted him enough to come back to me, time and time again." She leaned down, sincerity in her eyes. Bear running off wasn't a new thing, and it was a poor example by Sanya. With the pair living together in the wild, didn't she realize they'd have to split up for survival reasons?

"Caellum obviously remembers you. He's had a hard time remembering feelings, but what do you expect? He was tortured for months, and forced himself so far inside that he wouldn't have to suffer anymore." She touched her shoulder, "What would you do...have done..if the roles were reversed?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff