Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Ok, be safe though! Don't risk your computer blowing up or anything whee ))

Sanya turned back to Caellum, his words made her ears lay almost perfectly flat on her hair. She quietly mumbled to hserself, "But you said I could go anywhere with you..." She was losing herself in her emotions so she looked up at Caelluming, smiling she nodded at him. Squeeking out an agreeing "Mmhmm."

She didn't answer his question.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya lowered her head at the girl's words, she remembered what she said from last night. "I know the age thing but I don't care!" She looked up at Caellum and smiled, though it faded rather quickly because he was leaving once again.

Hellraiser

"This is what you interrupted my movie for Kurai? Man this place is outta the way from where I live now." Came the deep, but steady voice from the door. The figure finally revealed himself as none other than the man that was mentioned the night before. His six-foot-one figure made his way over to a seat slowly, glowing emerald orbs staring down his feisty friend and the heated situation. He had received the message from his father that Kurai needed some help defusing a situation, he sighed deeply and simply shook his head. The large dark gray hooded jacket was unbuttoned to reveal the tight jet black muscle shirt shaping over one-eighty-five pounds of muscle and about seven-percent body fat, From behind the gray hood trimmed in white fluffy fur one could see strands of shaggy chin length dark green hair on a symmetrical thin complexion of a sun kissed face. The heavy steel toed boots had made plenty of noise much similar to the fashion of his chain wallet's glimmering chain hidden beneath his unzipped jacket. The jet black trimmed with crimson red fingerless gloves sported knuckles decorated with pointed metallic pyramids, the washed out dark gray jeans had seen plenty of wear and abuse and the legs covered the tops of his boots in a snug fitted fashion that the heft rectangular belt buckle with the leather's assistance helped produce around his hip line.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"It is not so much the age thing so much as his...Other women.. If he would rather pretend love with the other woman.." Kurai put heavy emphasis on the word 'pretend',"than show the world who he truly loves,then he is not worthy of you child. In fact...I think you deserve better.." She turned her attention towards the man who just entered,"Why,I was beginning to think you were never going to show up...Saka,I'd like you to meet Sanya...I've taken an interest in her happiness,and well...I do not like what I am seeing..Please,take miss Sanya on a walk or something,and talk some sense in to her..I'll stay here with..Caellum..."The kitsune sneered as she said his name. She did not feel she could trust him,though she couldnt quite understand why,"Besides...he's already lied to her,as I can gather, that she could go anywhere with him. But only just said she couldnt...and he reeks...Can't you smell it saka...?"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"No hey wait, it's... he said there is no other woman! I trust him!" She turned to the new man that entered the cafe, she closed her eyes and shook her hands in front of her. "Hehe... that's not necessary, I'm ok, really! Caellum is just a busy guy and he has to do stuff for his job, that's all!"

Hellraiser

"I think she's afraid of me, if not a little young." He kicked his boots back onto the table, his feet crossed at the ankles and his fingers laced behind of his hooded head. "I can't force her if she don't wanna go with me, so then tell me about this Mr.Hollywood, some sort of slick s**t Romeo or somethin'?" Saka was rough around the edges, and anyone that knew him for a long time would know not to take offense to his language. Being ex military and a professional brawler it had turned him into something feared almost, the scars usually scared people more which was why he wore so many layers of clothing.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
She would roll her eyes up towards the ceiling,"I didn't ask you to make love to her,if you even know what making love is Saka." Maybe she had made a mistake here,"Mr. Hollywood there,seems to be making promises he can't keep,to a child he supposedly loves. Ah yes,let us not forget,he reeks with the stench of some other woman. He is shifty as hell to me. And well,I think the little one here deserves better. Who knew I had a heart after all?"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya tapped her fingertips together, she had a nervous smile on her face. "Um well he's an Idol so he sings, dances and does other media type stuff."

She rubbed her head gently with her fingers, speaking to the man was tough. "Well we're not together or anything, I guess not..." Her voice faded and she looked down, kicking her feet while sitting on the bar stool.
[Hey y'all. Jess/SchitzoKitten sent me here. >.> So....hi? lol]

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
Carnivorous Shrooms
OOC: BATWING!

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Carnivorous Shrooms

((Hi hi! Welcome to Gaia! This is are RP thread owned by Miss Copperkey! It's a business so you can just walk in whenever you want! We don't have set profiles or anything, you can RP as your avi or create your own OC.))
[ Batwing? lol I'll roleplay as my avi....which I made look like myself. I'm not narcissistic at all... *shifty eyes*]
(How active are being on the thread right now?)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Victson
(How active are being on the thread right now?)

((There's 4 of us active right now, Caellum is the 5th but he's having connection issues))

Hellraiser

He ignored Kurai before putting his rather heft boots down with a clamp, his hands moving from his head to either pocket on the lower sides of his jacket. He stood up slowly and with a sigh, before stepping over to Sanya and leaning down to her level. Up close he looked no older than his early twenties, though something in his glowing emerald orbs would dispel something almost ancient. His nose twitched lightly before his right hand would retract from its respective pocket and come to rest on the girl's head, his face had been completely neutral up until that moment when he patted her a few times on the head. That small smile would probably throw Kurai for a loop, it was so rare on the fighter's face it was often spoken that he was void of anything but hatred. "Youth in all of its naivety should be spent on educating yourself. You have a long life ahead of you before you should be concerned with settling down, crushes aren't bad and are perfectly normal with the hormonal shifts in your body that will happen until you cease to exist. But there are more important things, I mean if you worry about one person all the time you neglect your own emotions and not only that but you can cause everyone around you to worry." The previously deep and hardened voice was soft and almost a whisper, less threatening than before and was smooth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff