Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya's eyes brightened and her ears perked up. "Caellum, you're back!"

She ran up to him and clasped her hands behind her back. She raised up on the ends of her toes, tilting her head slightly she stuck her cheek out at Caellum.

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

He snaps out of his thoughts when he hears the girls voice.
She was right in front of him in a matter of seconds.
His eyebrow arches.
"Well don't I get a kiss first?" He teases her and places a gentle one on her cheek.
"So whats been going on?" He looks around the cafe, everything seemed to be in order.
Good.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Her smile grew, "Nope, you have to be a gentleman first!" She bounced around to his side, hooking his arm with hers.

"Well those visitors from the night I was sick stopped by and kept me company yesterday! Oh, where have you been anyway? It's not like you to leave without telling me." Her tail swished back and forth, brushing against' Caellum's leg.

Warlock

He scratches the back of his head.
To tell Sanya that he had spent most of his time with other women was like hammering the final nail into his own coffin.
He'd have to make up something.
"I was.."
Don't say you were with other women..
Don't do it.
"went to see Ledah and Cred"

emotion_0A0 ---------> emotion_facepalm

The whole angel truth thing had to have a loop hole somewhere.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Oh Ledah! How is she doing? She was really nice to me, explaining how you're basically keeping her alive." She bounced up and down, controlling her balance with the balls of her feet.

"I don't think I've met this Cred person, Credddd... Kreee--dd... Cray-ed... He has a strange sounding name though." She giggled at the way she was saying the name.

Warlock

Oh good,
He had forgotten all about the chat Sanya had had with Ledah and it was true, she had never met the siren women.
She thought Cred was a man.. well, he wouldn't be lying to her if he didn't say anything to correct her, right?

"Ledahs fine." He wanted to quickly change the subject. "So.. " It was hard to think of something to talk about.
His mind still lingered back in the forest beside the siren.
It had been so peaceful.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

She unhooked from Caellum's arm, bounding up infront of him, she tilted her head and smiled at him. "Cat tail for your thoughts? You seem a little lost tonight."

She raised her tail up and teasingly swished it near his face.

Warlock

"I do?" He walks past her and takes a seat on a stool by the bar.
"Maybe I'm just tired.. sorry" He mumbles then looks back at the girl and motions her to sit beside him. "I have to talk to you" His voice gives no hint as to what it could be about.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya bounced over towards the bar, sliding the rest of the distance. She hopped up on the bar stool and leaned against Caellum. "What's up?" She cheerfully asked him but there was a tick in her stomach that made her slightly nervous.

Warlock

He watches her in silence for a moment.
"Alright, well here's the deal... before I arrived here, I had just finished filming a movie for Hollywood and the premier is coming up. I'll have to leave for a couple of days to do my job.. and well.. are you going to be alright here?" He doesn't look away from her. "I mean.. I would like you to come with me but, as far as the press is concerned.. my co-worker and I, that is.. the woman who plays the main role with my character and I are in love." He sighs. "I'll have to spend the weekend with her for the movies sake. Fans love this kind of stuff so for advertising purposes, I have to do it" He had spoken fast as to get it all out as soon as possible.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya's managed to keep her smile but her ears drooped, giving away her true feelings. She rubbed the side of her head, "So I can't come with you?" She wanted to get angry when he mentioned this other woman but she had promised him she wouldn't fight with him over such issues. She stopped leaning him and sat upright but with her head turned, looking at him.

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kurai gave a very unladylike snort from her perch on the stairs. She had came back in the middle of the night while everyone slept. She had heard Sanya bound down the stairs and cheerfully call out earlier,and decided to make an appearance. She was glad she had been silent up til now,"If you ask me,I made a poor choice in my job last time I was here,and that you would be a fool to waste a second more of your love on one so undeserving."She sat with her elbow propped up on her knees,chin propped up by hand,a very unamused look on her face.

Warlock

"Uh.. well.. no"
He reaches out and grabs her hand softly then brings it to his lips and kisses it. "But I'll make it up to you. What ever you want to do before I have to go, we'll do it." He tries to smile to cheer her up.

(ooc: Hey if i get disconnected for a bit, its the weather. I'll get back on as soon as I can. But this is just a heads up :3 )

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya turned to see the kitsune girl, she was becoming a familiar face so Sanya waved cheerfully. "Good morning! Oh um... are you talking to me?"

Shameless Nymph

19,775 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
"well,my dear, I am certainly not talking to him. If I were....your ears would probably be burning from the language..."To say she was unhappy with things,was a great understatement...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff