Welcome to Gaia! ::

herp

derp 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]

Dapper Explorer

Slainne Lockley

As Slainne pushed her finger into his chest Saint's eyes ran from her finger to her eyes, where they would stay.

"Not the kind of guy to cheat ya."

As he finished speaking he stood facing Slainne and taking a step forward himself. With the distance between two barstools being about to steps, they'd end up rather close. He'd let he moment settle and step back placing his glass back on the bar.

"Pleasure doing business with you. Let me know when you're ready. Jamison should be out with the money soon."

With the Compound V acting as a Super Soldier serum the alcohols effects would be cut back, but not completely nurffed.
OutlawD One

The way he looked at her was so straight-on, that it almost made her feel bewildered and uneasy. She only nodded with affirmation before pulling her gaze away, giving a whistle to Jamison who'd busied himself at the corner of the bar. Slainne seemed more calm in counting up the gold, thumbing through her exact fare, routinely brushing stray red mahogany hairs behind her ear to keep them out of the way. With approval, the smuggler bowed her head in thanks for the deal that was done.

Working the short piles of gold coins and higher notes into a pouch from her hip, Slainne made her way back over to Gable. She straightened out her worn jacket fidgetingly, suddenly more conscious of her appearance. "So," Slainne asked, "Shopping or dining first?"

Newbie Gaian

Banko stood his a** sat tiresome the bar, the crowd, they had to liven up so he set for the stage slow strides until he reached the balcony hopping up where a Mic and stand would sit center stage Mr Thrilla in Manilla grabbing ahold the microphone like a pro swinging it to his tanned lips he would perform freestyling what rhymes came to mind the MC as he searched around the room for things to rap about.

"I gotta killer flow, cynical, lyrical Mr invincible, Chase Banko case you didn't know. Gaia Primus got s**t on a Gee, gangsta like Fabolous use to be."

His first words weren't so good, but that's cause he was just flowing. Whatever came to head. Didn't care, wack or good. He already had fan base, bouning, throwing his free arm around to his rhythm .... And would get better as he went on. Voice reverberating from the microphone and throughout the room.

Dapper Explorer

Slainne Lockley

He'd glance to her counting her gold for a moment but let his eyes and ears drift around the bar. Everything was fine in the current moment, though he thought the pit could use a fight to liven the place up. By the time Slainne had finished counting and began crossing to Gable, he himself was looking at the karaoke MC who had taken the stage. His face slightly scrunched as the man delivered his initial rhymes.

Saint's "the horror, the horror" look wiped clean from his face as Slainne fixed her clothing and mentioned food and going shopping. Shopping; a thing that had the potential to be dreaded, but it was part of the deal.

"Let's go food first. I'm starving."

Gable would wave his right hand out towards in an 'after you' way and wait for Slainne to initiate walking.

"Smuggling huh?"

Newbie Gaian

"Gotta bad b***h with me at the studio, pass around cause she a groupie hoe, and a ***** cool something like Coolio, who that papi ***** right there Julio? .... "

Just fooling around, ******** it if s**t ain't go together. Chase was no freestyler, honing his skills in writing his raps and making songs. He laughed, grabbed his crotch, bobbing even more to the beat his mind creates soon to change flavor and content his next few bars coming from a track of his.

"Say I'm never outta' business, ball like AFC, minor you lil league. Legend like Jordan that ***** 2 3, ball hard .. boss a beast. You search for beauty in sheets, I be boxing ussy no KFC. Uhh!"

The azure stark hair ***** rican went in with lyrics pure hot and fire! Just a taste of true talent the MC holding back skills foreal. Knowing that would get crowd going and spark more fire in Sadistfaction with the dulled and lifeless within. Two already were leaving assuming Bishop's departure left the place dead, Chase ain't sweat it on stage doing his thing rapping dropping hot lines off so natural man was a prodigy dead serious. No fronts or nothing he never experienced everything was original and heartfelt in his passion for music entirely.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania nodded to the male about the food on the counter, mind utterly lost. Her fingers made a whiskey sour with out even glancing at the amount being poured. Blue orbs wandered about the bar since more considering she was temp bartender till the two love birds returned. Taking a sip of the acholoic beverage and reaching for another cookie she debated on whether or not to finish up the cake cooling off.

Honestly the girl didn't want to actually decorate it like planned more of a simple frost and bam! Done! Nibbling upon the sweet morsel, her mind came back to the present and wondered briefly what she had missed.

+just got out of the hospital so excuse the crappy post+
Slainne gave a nod and took a step ahead, though to be honest, she wasn't quite sure where they were going, only really stopping in the city briefly each month for deliveries. If she'd come to know one thing from smuggling commodities for establishments looking to make a good profit, they were usually known for their drinks or their food; not both. Now, she knew SadistFaction had good taste in drinks -- after all, she got them the best. It was best not to jinx their cooking.

OutlawD One

"Smuggling huh?"

"I prefer the term 'exotic merchant'," Slainne answered persuasively, though Gable had the jist of it. "It's hard work; pays the bills," she explained, stuffing her hands into her pockets while she strided next to him, "But it's got its perks." She cast him a sly smile, glancing at him from the corner of her eye. Slainne still looked fairly young, perhaps in her late twenties, maybe even early thirties, a blossom having matured into a woman. But there was a hint of sagacity to her manner, the way she held herself confidently upright, in the determined saunter of her walk, the sweet hum of her voice. But perhaps as the saying said, it would be wise to assume that every rose had its thorns.

"Mr. Saint," the redhead asked, letting him fall along beside her as they walked, taking his lead, "I make it a point to know who pays me." Club SadistFaction had quite a lengthy list of partners in her contract, though the only one she really ever operated with had been Jamison, though he was simply the most often there to check the deliveries. "Other than drinking up the merchandise, and taking your business partners out on--" she chuckled then, mid-sentence, to jest, "-- dates, what is it exactly that you do?"

Dapper Explorer

Slainne Lockley

Saint took a nod to her phrasing of 'exotic merchant', continuing to walk and listen to her. Every so often he would glance over and take in her expression. Hearing her refer to him as Mr. Saint, he'd laugh, and take a second laugh moment at her pause and mention of dates.

"Well Miss. Lockley, I don't usually take out the clubs business partners on dates but I had to make an exception to the rule. So far it's been a good idea."

He'd take one more pause and lightly bump her with his left shoulder, keeping a short gaze to see and gauge her reaction.

"When I'm not taking out the clients and drinking up all the stash I can be found saving Bishop's a**, settling high tension negotiations and consulting in a few different fields. That's how I make my money now, unless I'm needed in the field in which case it pays a bonus."

It was still slightly vague, but it wasn't because of her. He had come to describe his work like that to most people who asked, other than his brothers, but if she was to inquire further he'd have no problem continuing.

"I've had a couple of different jobs over the past number of years. I actually dabbled in some 'exotic merchandising' myself. Or as I like to call it, 'import and export'."
OutlawD One

With a remark and a bump to her shoulder, Slainne's pace considerably slowed, rolling her lips and her eyes found the floor beneath her feet. Her hands slipped from the confines of her pockets, finger rubbing against her lip as she hesitated to speak her mind. The whole thing just had her offended.

"Because I'm a woman," she said with a condescending laugh, obviously irate. She placed her hands on her hips, her fingers drumming crossly on her leather belts. "I'm doing my job, and I'm damn good at it." Slainne's voice was laced with venom, a fire in her eyes that bespoke anger for being judged so. He was treating her like she was easy. Her merchandise was for sale-- not herself.

However, it was being a woman that made smuggling so much easier to fly under the radar. Male smugglers were often stopped, all their goods packed in crates and boxes that were rifled through by the GPD at portal terminals, and hidden in obvious compartments aboard their ships that were practically asking to be opened. Rarely was Slainne stopped, looking to be a luxuries merchant on a small private airship, but all they would find was legal fare. Illegally hunted delicacies were stuffed into furniture cushions, high-importance documents were lined behind framed canvases of artwork, and bottles of coveted liquor and substances were hidden at the center of bolts of elaborate broacade fabrics. Keeping her deliveries scheduled around the meetings of monthly markets, Slainne was one of the best in the business for those clients who didn't want... complications.

However, business turning to pleasure sounded like it was itching to become a complication. She couldn't allow a customer that compromised nearly a third (now) of her monthly revenue to be jeopardized.

"I'm flattered, really," she assured him, pressing her hands out in a motion of denial, "But you must understand. This is business."

Dapper Explorer

Slainne Lockley

Her initial slowing could have meant anything, but it wasn't until her stance changed and her statement about being a woman, that Saint thought 'uh-oh' in his mind. She didn't seem happy at all about his action or remark and the further on she went the more upset and insulted she seemed.

Her tones, the change they took and her actions actually led the man to take a step back before speaking. His hands lifted in front of him palm outward as he spoke.

"That's not the only reason by any means! Look, we've had women come in to do business and still do. I don't want you to take what I said the wrong way if that's what irked you. We've done business together for a while now; albeit indirectly until today, but that doesn't make us any less of business partners."

After the first portion of his explanation, his hands lowered and he looked to the direction they walked in. His pace had as well altered to keep even with her but not closing the distance that had grown between.

"I know you're a businesswoman and a solid one at that, but you're still a woman, an attractive woman. We will be business partners until stated otherwise. A business and only a business related reason would stop that. I don't see a reason to disrupt the money making end, and wouldn't do that due to personal reasons. They are separate and I keep them that way when considering things."

Saint wanted to make sure to clear the air before the day went on any further. There was no reason to disrupt the shipments to the bar after all the time they had been coming.

"I won't however deny the attraction. If something to that extent starts up I won't say no to it, but know that I would step into that, with the ability to keep business going, through any personal feelings."

He'd hope to further smooth things over with just a slight joke, in Gable Saint classic form.

"All work and no play right?"

He flash his signature charming smile and let out a small laugh; again waiting to gauge her reaction and hoping that it was a better one.

"Apologies. As per the deal, let's go get you some new threads."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Vanishing acts and returns to the bar were a very common thing for this female. It seemed to be a trademark that adopted her. Entering the bar from the kitchen the fae glances about, once more it seemed to take on a silent. Huffing a breath the girl just went about cleaning off the counter top feeling better about her own self. Wet strands if hair and a fresh pair of clothing alerted all around where she had gone. Not that it matters too her.

Dressed in a form fitting white tank that ended right under her bosom to allow perverted eyes to gaze on the lean stomach she held. A pair of jean shorts hugged wide hips thanks to child birth. Not that it was ugly in any source of the word, just gave her something extra to work with. Besides it was better to have curves then be a tooth pick! And if the male population..dididn't appreciate what the fae had to offer the females did. See always an open door!

Newbie Gaian

Reciting old rhymes, even written verses MC Cash Banks; Chase's entertainer and rap name in the industry of Hip Hop. The white stark haired, red Armani shade Rican, in that over-the-top, flashy, grey-white Chinchilla showboating, taking crowd and scene, the man was legend. This was home, people of Sadistfaction loved and idolized him, an icon to the Gaian Universe of Music .

And ain't changed since, cocky as always, arrogant till death, bad boy for life. All was image, humble enough, and gave community back. Went from rags to riches. Started from the bottom, now he's been there. Course in conversation, let's say, perception could be deceiving, those quick too judge him average Joe.

This was Bishop's n***a, way back. Let rest fall in place.
OutlawD One

[From Sigil: The City of Doors; Market Ward]

It was at least a half an hour until dawn in the City of Doors, and with only pale lights coloring the sky in purples, pinks, and oranges, the reverbial hum of the Valencia's engine drowning out the birds that demanded Gaia awake. As the boxy airship laid out metal legs to land on, it bounced gently, before the bright blue flames which propelled it dulled and eventually disappeared.

A gasp of exhaust ushered the opening of the airlock, the flat back of the airship easing itself down into a ramp. Slainne, decked in garments of beige and blue, stepped down the ramp to meet her employer in this venture.

"We'll take off as soon as you're ready," Slainne said, as she stepped determinedly toward him, something stuffed in her right palm. "Here," she continued, as she brazenly grabbed his left hand by the wrist. She slid a simple gold band ring onto his left ring finger, then the smuggler affixed a similiar one for herself on her hand. "We're going to need these."

Dapper Explorer

Slainne

Market Ward ------& Club Sadistfaction

Saint had returned from his dawdling around Sigil at just the time Slainne was stepping off of her airship. She'd stepped out and grabbed his hand placing a ring on his left finger. Saint's eyebrows would raise as he looked to Slainne with a small smile. As she stepped in he merely looked at her.

"Did you just propose? We at least could do a second date."

His smile would expand with a laugh as he looked at his hand and then hers.

"I didn't even get the kiss to seal the deal."

His last statement was still a joke but carried an undertone of seriousness. He was ready to depart when she agreed to the terms, it was just a matter of grabbing his bag-o-tricks.

"I'm going to go get my gear. Be right back.." After the word back Saint took a few steps back leaving the area after throwing in a "...honey."

After that he disappeared into the club's VIP section to grab his pack.
OutlawD One

It only took the first of his childish jokes to set her eyes rolling. The second earned a groan, as she resisted the urge to shove him away. "I ought to strap you to the hood of my ship and let you fly from there!" Slainne called back with only half a laugh, and retreated back up the ramp of the Valencia. "Worse has happened to husbands who sass their wives," the smuggler whispered to herself, tossing her hair idly over her shoulder. She waited patiently, though the blended expression of frustration and mild annoyance never wore off.

When he came back, Slainne pointed at the ring on her finger. "This is our cover," she explained, "Like I said, ships are either for cargo, or for passengers-- both sets off a red flag for the GPD at terminals, looking out for things like escaped convicts, or human trafficking. Most airship pilots are men, and bypass this by bringing along whores that accompany them." Slainne made an obvious point of looking Gable from head to toe, followed by a humored, whimsical smirk. "And I don't think you could sell the part of being a concubine, Mr. Saint."

"So, we're posing as husband and wife-- both merchants. It's too uncommon for a merchant to share cargo space with passengers, as an effort of loss protection." With merchants often doubling as pilots, it was too difficult to focus on flying the ship and protecting their merchandise from hitch-hikers spending time in the cargo bay. "But married merchants, they won't suspect a thing."

She gave him a wave of her hand to gesture that he was allowed to come aboard, up the ramp into the cargo bay. It was just as boxy on the inside as it was outside, a large, square space having been where she stored bolts of fabric and small pieces of wooden furniture, but it was mostly cleared out in expectation of new cargo. At the end of the cargo bay, heading towards the front of the ship, there were a few steps that led up to a raised cockpit, where dials, monitors, and the yoke lay arranged in front of the windowed dash.

"It's going to be a long flight," Slainne said, and pointed to a bedroll that was tied with rope, hidden amongst the cargo. "Sleep if you want-- but pack it away and hide it if we stop. Don't want to blow our cover."

Before she would retreat to the cockpit, Slainne stuck her hands in her pockets, and shuffled her way over to Gable. She cocked her head gently to the side, and looked him straight in the eye. "Before we take off, is there anything I need to know about these particular Krogans?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff