Welcome to Gaia! ::

herp

derp 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]

Smiling, Cici straightened up, and shakily set the cup down. "Oh I am okay, just with the stress of the wedding, and putting everything together." she said softly, as she smiled at her friend. "One of the main reasons haven't been around the club lately." she said softly as she smiled up at her friend. She tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear, as she stretched again, and winced when she felt a twinge in her stomach. "Ugh, I think I have a little flu." she said simply as she took the cup of tea and sipped it. She slipped the jacket she wore off, and underneath she wore her regular black dress, but it seemed to hang off her frame instead of clinging to it like it used to. She cleared her throat as she filled up her tea cup again. "But enough about me, how are you? You look gorgeous as always." she giggled as she smiled at the woman in front of her. She looked over to where her fiance and his friends were, and raised an eyebrow. The redhead also spoke Russian, which she was envious of. She had been trying to learn Russian in secret to surprise Bishop, but it was a very difficult language. She looked back over at her friend. "Oh yes, and I do need that person's name for the dresses, I keep forgetting." she said as she leaned on the counter, and kicked her heels off, as she was having enough issues wearing them at the moment.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Yeah wedding plans..sure she would allow the excuse to slide past the woman's lips for now. But deep down the fae knew there had to be another underlying cause of the sudden weight loss. After all it hadn't been that long since Ania had visited the club and seen the vibrant blonde. "Ah yes the guy. In do time I have sent him a letter to have him send samples over but with war breaking out in my home...I'm not for sure what is going on with that." And it was true war was coming to the land and she was caught in the mist of it. Bane had gone mad with power and no one was willing to take the throne from him. It would all end in blood the lady knew that. It was sad honestly that he allowed himself to fall so quickly into the power. Huffing gently the mind turned back to the girl, a small smile played upon her lips.

Glancing to the Russians there was a head shake causing the black strands to scatter about. It was a hard, almost ugly language to study let alone speak. It was like Latin why bother! "Ah" she stated lightly before smirking once more was here little blonde friend envious that the knew girl could speak the language of her soon to be husband? Or was she mix reading signals again.
Cicily sighed as she looked over at her friend. “I am so sorry to hear about your home, I do hope things fare well for your family.” she said softly as she rubbed her hands over her eyes, as she just remembered another appointment she needed to reschedule. She sipped her tea as she enjoyed the warmth spreading through her stomach as she looked over at her friend. “Did you want something to drink”? she asked as she sipped the hot tea, setting it off to the side, and realized she still was co-manager of this place her fiance owned, and she still needed to have her manners about her. She straightened up, rolling her shoulders, her whole body seemed to ache, but she hadn’t danced or trained in awhile. She had hurt her ankle, but she was back to normal now, and she had been feeling sick ever since it had healed. She pushed hre hair from her face as she felt her stomach grow sick, but after a few deep breaths, the feeling passed, and she sipped her tea again. “I should have stayed home, but I had errands to do, and I just feel useless at the house.” she said softly as she pulled up a stool and sat down on the stool and looked at her friend across from her. “Sorry I havent really been myself lately.” she gave her an apologetic smile, and waited for her friend to speak up if she needed anything.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Keen eyes spotted the sudden green tint that took over her friends features. It was almost the same damn look the girl herself got when Dante was growing in her womb. Could it be?Or wwas it just the girl was stresses to the point of breaking. "Cici my dear friend are you?" The question was huahes and it trailed off at the end considering sensitive ears needs not know about her business. But there was a bubble of excitement that had those silvery blue orbs dancing. Could it truly be?

Squashing any thought of it too keep a cool demeanor the girl waited with patients for the answer. It would be a wonderful thing if it were true.
Cicily looked over at her friend when she spoke up, and when she saw her face, she realized what the woman thought. Her hand automatically flew to her stomach, and she furrowed her brows. "I dont think I would be, wouldn't I be gaining weight?" she said as she looked down at her stomach. She felt her sick to her stomach, and she had to stand up and steady herself. She cleared her throat as she looked at her friend. She closed her eyes as she thought about it. Yes, Bishop and her had a very healthy love life, and now that she thought about it, she turned green just thinking about it. "Oh god Ania, what if I am?" she whispered as she crossed over and sat on the stool having Ania block her from the others as she stood up and started pacing. She bit her lip as she looked over at her fiance. She ran her fingers through her hair as she was trying to calculate, and she stopped. "Ania." she whispered as it hit her, steadying herself on the counter, shaking like a leaf. She straightened up so her fiance would not think anything was wrong, and straightened her shoulders back, as she looked at Ania. "He can't know, not until I am sure." she said under her breath.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Amused eyes followed the blonde as the thought sunk into that pretty head of hers. "Most of the time woman do but there have been certain woman whom lose weight during it. I lost some weight in the beginning of mine and then gained some through out the middle and bam! Lost it all" slowly trying to calm down said blonde. A not well known fact about the girl and her child and that's the way she like it. "Cici, please calm down you are going to make yourself sicker. I'll keep my lips sealed but you need to find out. Stressing out over wedding details and what not will do you no good my friend."

Waving her hands up in the air as if to dismiss the issue for the moment if only too keep her from turning greener. " Its a normal function when having sex you know this. It could be a false one too. All depends honestly. But stress will only make it worse."
Cici sat in the chair, as she looked over at her friend, and took a deep breath. "You're right, I need to check first." she said softly as she took a deep breath in and then exhaled. She sipped her tea as she thought about the past week or so, she had lost her appetite, but at the same time that could be because of stress too. She leaned her elbows on the counter, and looked over at Ania. "How did you know?" she asked as she played with a rim of water from the condensation on the bar. She swirled the little droplets with her fingers, letting them twirl in little droplets and letting them barely fall and catching them again, as she let them drop to the bar top. "Oh God, seriously though what if I am?" she groaned as she hit her head against the counter, laying her forehead flat on the counter, and with that contact, the water on the counter immediately froze, all across the bar top curving around, and hitting where a bottle was, and letting it shower. "Whoops." she hopped off the barstool, and blushed as much as she could, and soon was sweeping the broken bottle up and dumping it. In doing so, she had to cross over in front of Bishop and she laid a shaky hand on her fiance's arm, but then finished cleaning up and went back to sit in front of Ania, giving her a shaky smile.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Same look I had when I found out I was" she snorted while crossing her legs on the barstool she had sat down on. Eyes watched while the woman played with the water and then bam! Everything froze when Cici places her forehead against countertop. Oh lord this poor woman! Watching here pick up the bottles glass and dispose of it she couldn't believe the girl to be honest. "Come on Cici you have too get ahold of yourself before you spiral down into nothing. Come on girl!" Reaching out her hand resting on the woman's shoulder. " It will work out! I promise you" there was a bit of laughter in her voice. Trying to cheer up a depresses woman was a hard feat to do escpeially if the woman was balancing everything on her own.
Cici's face flushed as she tried to fold her hands in her lap, her whole body shaking. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath, savoring in the warmth from Ania's touch. She gave her a shaky smile, "thanks Ania." she said softly as she pushed her hair from her face. She placed her hands on the counter, and slowly let it melt, and then the water molecules started to gather in a round sphere, and she concentrated to where all the moisture gathered in the sphere, and she dumped it in the sink, and sank back into the chair, sweat forming on her brow. She closed her eyes and slowly placed her hands back onto the counter, and rested her brow a little more gently as she looked at her. "I must be a wreck." she giggled as she smiled at her

Beloved Sex Symbol

"It will be OK" the fae chuckled while giving the girl a reassuring squeeze upon the shoulder. " Now you will need to either buy a test or go to the doctors. What's going to be your poison my friend" OK maybe Ania was getting a tad bit of a kick from the situation at hand. Hey her turn was over with now she could see what horrible misery she went through with someone else. Not that she wishes hell on the poor lost blonde! Oh no she wished for the very best whether it was a possibility or not. Big question was were the two ready for a child of it was a positive test?

Glancing at the Russian male then back to Cici she only shook her head once again. Nails ran deep against the scalp of her own head. Black strands flittering about cast a small shadow against her own face.
Cicily had no idea what she was going to do. But at the same time..she paused and looked down at her stomach, her hand resting there. She bit her lip as she looked over at Ania. "I am thinking probably just go buy a test." she said softly, keeping her voice low so only the two could hear what is going on. "I want to make sure that its positive before I tell Bishop." she stopped and stared down at the counter. "What if he doesn't want the baby...?" she whispered as she felt tears spring to her eyes. She shook her head, rubbing her eyes with the palm of her hands. She took a deep breath, knowing that she would have to get a hold of herself. "I will get one tomorrow, right now, I just don't feel like moving." she giggled as she smiled at her friend, reaching out, and taking her hand, giving her hand a gentle squeeze, glad she was there.

Beloved Sex Symbol

There was an explosive amount of anger that boiled up to the surface. Causing the fae to lose a very tightly woven glamour around herself. It melted like the water on the counter, revealing the true woman. Blue orbs flashed like a raging tide the colors starting to swirl together. Blue or silver he dominate color couldn't be determined at the time. Skin glowed a soft color while small strands of hair floated around the face. Sure she probably made a scene but those words struck a nerve deep down in her heart. Who the ******** cares if he wanted the baby. He helped create the life and he would man up so help her. "Doesn't matter of he wants the child he's just as much the cause of life as you are"

Now Ania hadn't meant to lose herself in the anger...but it was a hard thing to swallow. Some men ran away from responsibility as did some women in the world. But if they werent ready to be parents then there was a thing called protection. In the faes case it was nearly impossible feat to occur but it did. And sure she wasn't the best parent around always gallivanting around Gaia like a common whore. Bar hopping and then returning home only to leave once again. A sad look crossed over doll like features as her mood began to calm.

"Sorry"

Speaking softly the girl returned the squeeze

Dangerous Businessman

Lady Lotus Doll
Etch In Stone

"Naw, I run this show. This fool ain't s**t, not 'roung her' anyway."

N
othing was wrong about the way he spoke Russian. It was 'correct' however, some of it was slang. (Fact: OOC'ly, the author of this character took Russian as his foreign language in high school for three years.) Though she had proven his point of not even being able to speak his dialect. She under stood some basic words sure, but she couldn't contend with carrying a conversation with him. Shame.

"An' you Anna, are big disgrace to Motherland. Lucky fo' you, we ain't ther'."

H
e set to work with two glasses. He retrieved the Hennessee and the Hypnotiq from his alcohol library and mixed each glass accordingly with about a third of Hen, and two thirds of hypno. The result was a mix drink, in America it was known as an Incredible Hulk. He delivered the glasses, one for the woman, one for the man. He left them for the moment as he was aware of the whispers between the woman. He didn't hear what they said, though it wasn't hard to feel or see the love of your life so close, crying. He grabbed himself a beer as he would traverse across the floor. Placing a hand on Cici's back, he urged her to let him embrace her in his arms.

"Wha's th'matta' ba'e?"

H
e had noticed she had been busy more and more as of late. And as a result she was shown to physically suffer from the exhaustion. She seemed sort of, sick. He had noticed over time how she as changing though he hadn't the chance to talk to her about it. His hand holding the beer set it upon the counter, unhindering him to hold her. He would kiss the top of her head gently, hoping to hear something from her. Perhaps they needed to take off for a bit? Ushiko was back, and perhaps Ania wouldn't mind lending a hand to them.
When Cici saw her fiance make his way over to them, she shot Ania a look, and when he tugged her into an embrace, she bit her lip as she hugged him, her head on his chest as she breathed in the smell of him. She closed her eyes just for a moment, his arms around her, as she just savored the moment. She hadn't been around him, and she looked up at him, her hands on his chest. Since she was sitting down, she could swivel the chair to where she could have his legs between hers, but she didn't spread her legs really wide due to the dress, She smiled up at him, and shook her head. "Darling, it's nothing, don't worry. I am just a little tired." she said softly as she reached up, her hand caressing his cheek, and smiled at her fiance, the man with the most dazzling smile anyone would ever see. "I love you Tzak." she said softly, one of the very few times she ever really used his first name. She always called him Bishop, babe, hunny, things like that, but his first name was something she rarely used.

Beloved Sex Symbol

When Bishop had popped on over to them Ania had all but snuffes out her unjustified anger. Still allowing the magic to swirl about her appearance. An eye roll given when the blonde shot her the silence. Really...honestly! Chuckling the fae stood up to give the couple some much needed time to themselves. Slowly the fae moved across the bar starting to explore the place for honestly the first time.

(Writers block)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces