Welcome to Gaia! ::

herp

derp 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 133 134 135 > >> »|

Beloved Sex Symbol

There was a deep chuckle that rumbled forth from her lips as she felt him grasp on to her. Oh and she acted like the teenager? Hardly, the fact was this whole thing was new to her, something completely different then the social norm of her kind. Then again Ania had never been one to follow the crowd. Letting go of the feline she reached behind her head to wrap around his neck.

"Never seen someone break a a bind like you did from her so fast."

It was a compliment and the truth most people were forever stuck in that bond. One thing about sucubus they latched like leeches and didn't let go. Drained you dry and then moved on. Body leaned against his own while head titled slightly to the side. It was brief before she slipped from his fingers and picked up a plate. Honestly she was hungry and yet not at all, hmm the horrible choice of whether to eat or not.

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
"Aye, and she still has a hold on me."

He whispered with an expression of dread on his face. A cold sweat covered him from head to toe and chilled him, causing a shiver. His usually bright emeralds were dimmed and haunted, foretold of phantoms that lingered from Sonia's touch. But he tightened his resolve and determination flared alive, the voice which spoke earlier grinned in its cell knowing the shackles will be removed soon.

"You however,' He said from behind, running a finger up her spine with barely a touch. 'have a stronger hold."

He busied himself with heaving food onto a plate and waited for her to finish before retiring back to the bar.

Beloved Sex Symbol

It was those touches that could undo the strongest of people because of the of personal they were. Hell it even caused some of that tightly woven glamour roe just about dissolve. "Well a hold can always be broken" she stated. Setting food on to her own plate and wandering back to his side.

"Always wondered why they even exist"

To her they were on the bottom of any totem pole, leeches that couldn't do there own bidding in the realm of reality. Sleep was there calling, a convenient way for them..nothing more. Walking past him a kiss laid upon the cheek. Nothing more as she moved on.

Dangerous Businessman

"Yea'. Ya' got sum' skills bruh', Don' git' it twisted though, ya' only got the tip o' th'iceberg."

H
e mused in delight as he climbed to his feet. As his adrenaline declined with his dropping heart rate, the pain he endured began bleeding into existence. Despite this, his smile remained incredibly aline and sadistic in though. Bloody saliva lightly coated his chrome teeth, blood from his busted up and broken nose painted his lower face, adding to his wicked grin. His right swollen hand with busted knuckles and two broken fingers, and his left cut up hand also added to his crazed look. He could have taken this s**t to two higher levels, though this was a good first run. Now he knew some things about his opponent, and next time would be a completely different fight. The biggest thing was, he liked this guy, he was cut throat and a d**k to boot. Of course he showed his friendlier side one they had knocked the dogs s**t out of one another. This guy was a definite prospect for The River Styx, though before he delved too far into such a though, he'd get to know this guy a little better. And perhaps in the mean time he could further prove his worth in mettle in Bishop's upcoming tournament, The Contest of Champions.

As they left the cage, Bishop made it a point to turn off the electric current coursing through the metal. No accidents necessary. Turning to go back upstairs himself, he would come to a stop as his path was blocked by both Darius and some broad. His hazel eyes looked at them as he listened to her words, a chuckle escaping him as she immediately realized how she said what she said and blushed as a result of her minor embarrassment. Placing a hand on his shoulder, he would inform him...

"Afta' ya' chat wit' ya' gurl, come holla' at me on the second floor in th'VIP lounge."

A
fter his words he nodded to the woman and forced his way into the stairwell. Mildly limping up the stairs, he would look up to see his fiance standing their waiting for him, and even better, waiting on him with a cold beer. Once to the main floor hallway, he took the bottle with his right hand, and placed his left hand about his lower back. He would have kissed her but his face was bloody. His completely wrecked and bloody left hand no doubt got blood on her, but at least it wasn't her face.

"Now tha' I think 'bout it, I don' know how I'd eva' feel t' see ya' like this."

H
e referenced himself before taking a swig of his beer.

fragile goodbyes
Arretsu
Savoki Sanoci

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
A grin broke his face in halve when Ania kissed him. He followed her back to the bar and saw his boss and nodded a hello, then motioned her to the couch with his head.

A growl came from his stomach. "Ah, I need food." Wallace said, squeezing Ania on the thigh close to the hip and winked. He selected one of the spoons and scooped up some food, shoveling it into his mouth.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania sat beside him and began to eat not as fast as he did. Considering no one could eat that fast it that much amount of food so quickly. Sneaking pieces to the fur ball on her side, come on he had to eat too. Thankfully she hadn't scooped up a lot of food because she was quickly full and the plate empty.

Blue orbs glanced to the owner of the establishment and nodded her head remembering she had to get the dresses sent over. Nose twitching when the scent of blood filled the air, seemed his fight went well. Slowly she balanced the plate on the arm of the couch and cuddled up to Wallace

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
He had a hunger about him. Spooning the food into his mouth as if he had returned to boot camp, he soon had himself an empty plate. He smiled, burping in a rude manner and smiled an apology to Ania.

He opened a can of tobacco and pinched some golden powder between his thumb and forefinger, blowing off the extra. A smile appeared on his mouth when the fingers were brought to his nostril and sniffed. He repeated with the other and cleaned himself off, feeling nicotine grab him by the balls.

His right hand wrapped around Ania's slim hips and pulled her on his lap, facing him and straddling. Both hands pulled on her neck gently and brought her lips to his, this time without glass in his head.
Cicily looked at her fiance and made a little tsking noise but she kept silent. She smiled up at him as he came up to her, his hand on her lower back. Knowing her shirt was going to be blood soaked she didn't care. Returning his kiss she walked over to the bar abd grabbed up a towel. She soaked it with water and came back towards him. She pushed the food to him and set to work on wiping the blood off. When he spoke up about not wanting to see her like this, she simply nodded. She had looked like that before but there was no reason to tell him about that one part of her travels.

((Posting from my phone))

Beloved Sex Symbol

She kissed him back, even if the nicotine burned the fine hairs of her nose but it was ok. Teeth gently nipped the bottom of his lip before she pulled away from him. Not on the account she wanted to more of the fact that something had slipped in between them and was meowing.

Groaning loudly the fae she swatted him away before returning to what she was doing. Lips descending on his the fae blood stirring with in the veins. Only one other time had her blood awaken.so strongly that it began to rip away the glamour she woven around her. Slowly it was stripped away from her. Starting with those black strands of hair. The color so common began to look like spun onyx. Deep blues and purples shined in the dim light, longer and fuller then before. Skin already an alabaster pale turned more of a porcelain, like a fine China doll. And lastly those blue orbs once an already striking cobalt seem to glow with an internal light, specks of silver floating about.

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
A innocent whimper departed his mouth when the lower lip was bitten. He raised his hands from her hips and traced fingers over Ania's spine, gentle and unhurried. But her cousin interrupted them. He held no hard feelings on the cat, for he would've done the same for a female relative. Ania however solved the problem to his great amusement and began her work once again.

He nibbled on her lip by beating her to the punch and a hand brushed the long lengths of her legs before settling on the inner thigh. When he opened his bright eyes he jumped some in seeing Sonia and blinked, seeing Ania and her changes.
ImNoHero

Arretsu

Nodding to acknowledge the words uttered by Bishop, the feeling was mutual concerning each other abilities. Life or death were real motivators to go full throttle, cutting no corners and utilizing all your cards to survive which was the ultimate prize in a battle. Bewildered at his mention of ya gurl had him fixate his gaze upon someone from his past. Ellie! Was she watching him this entire time? That mattered little for a mixture of emotions flown by her presence, ignoring that comment he would usually capitalize in a lewd manner. Instead, he opted to be blunt and call her out, probably factoring in the thrashing he took that made this little game futile.

" The ******** you need me for, some drugs, alcohol, a bloody babysitter for a getaway with that psionic tool ? ", obviously his mood shifted like a switch from passionate to infuriated. They had history, that much was clear based on his reaction. Naturally there was some curiosity for why she needed to talk, gray hues trained onto her own eyes without any indication of blinking or faltering away from her.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Savoki Sanoci

She'd steal a glance at the man who had been Darius's opponent, though quickly fixated back on Darius, lips pursed and breathe held as she waited for the verbal abuse she was sure to receive.

He did not disappoint, true to form he started questioning her with infuriated words, silently she'd listen, waiting till he finished. "No, none of that. Let's not mention Damon either." Ellie replied with a exasperated sigh, turquoise gaze lifting to lock with his gray hues, a color that reminded her of storm clouds.

"No, I came here in hopes you will help me. Adventurers have stepped onto Irie lands, I am sure seeking the artifacts kept there. I would ask..."
She bit her bottom lip nervously, as she lowered her head, fiery tresses falling over her shoulders, partially obscuring her delicate face. "That you aide me with...this." As she spoke her fingers curled nervously into the fabric of the red coat she wore.
Arretsu

" No !"

Hearing her out for only a few seconds, the wounded bruiser replied uncharacteristically with only one word in retaliation towards her suggestion of aiding her with some quest. Her bashful shade of red glued to her facial features did nothing, practically stoic in expression as he slowly shuffled his feet towards the staircase to meet with his opponent. Her mere appearance was an excuse to get hammered, knowing well in his state that escaping wasn't an option at this very moment. It was tragic almost, her oblivious to all the crap lingering into his disturbed mind of his.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Savoki Sanoci

Visibly she flinched at his harsh reply, then the sound of his steps spurred her to lift her head, then scamper after. "Wait Darius, I will pay you." She told him, a hand reaching out to grab his wrist before he could move further ahead. "Free room, alcohol, and the promise of a bloody brawl. What would you like Darius?"

She asked, melodious voice slightly strained with concern and anxiousness. It was probably comical, a woman wrapped in a guise of innocence desperately following a man such as Darius.

Dangerous Businessman

OOC: Just so we are clear, Bishop is on the artifact hunt you are mentioning with Ellie. The club is in an understood paradox not of that same timeline. sweatdrop Though if you want to play out what you are doing, be my guest. It just creates an awkward setting IC since he is here and at the Irie all at once.

The two went up to the VIP area, upstairs from the bar. Once there, Bishop would make it a point to get a medical shot while Cici got him some water to clean the blood off with. Though his ******** up hand would keep him from injecting himself. He lacked a proper grip to do so with. Sitting down near one of those plates of delicious food, he would set the beer and shot down on the table, simply waiting for Cici.

"Hey ba'e, I need ya' t' dose me wit' tha' shot. Don' matta' wher' ya' stick me, it'll work eitha' way."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff