Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the most important lesson learned from this season on The Walking Dead

Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Hilarious Informer

It was early in the morning when Aylanna left the downstairs bathroom in Chaotic Nights were she and Meriel had been staying. She had a queasy look on her face as a sudden sickness overwhelmed her. This wasn't the first time it had happened but it was slowly becoming a steady pattern. She then noticed a smell of smoke and could see a black cloud coming from the kitchen. In a panic she ran into it and discovered the breakfast she was trying to make was nothing more then black burnt gunk on the pan. She picked up the pan and tossed it in the sink and turned on the water to let it stop the burning, as well as soak the mess off. Aylanna let out a sigh, she had woken up early in the morning, as usual. She headed down the stairs and discovered someone had a nice dinner from the left over plates on the table. Without a second thought or care, she picked them up and washed them and cleaned off the table before she went and attempted to make breakfast. Now with it ruined, she felt a small sense of defeat, but took another another pan to try and start again.
Awakened and alerted by the smell of smoke, Miriel got some pants on and no shirt, rushing downstairs to see Aylanna fixing her mess. Taking a moment to calm his nerves, Miriel approaches Aylanna with a mildly concerned look, "Aylanna...You got sick again didn't you?" He asks knowing her other recent sicknesses to which he knew was a sign he and her weren't prepared for.

Hilarious Informer

As Aylanna started to try and make eggs once more, Aylanna saw Miriel enter the kitchen with just some pants on. At his question, Aylanna kept her violet eyes on the stove. She too knew what kind of symptoms she was having and what it was pointing to, but apart of her had been in denial about it. She finally let out a sigh as she shoulder's slumped "I'm late Miriel" she said "I keep thinking its going to happen, if not today then tomorrow, but it hasn't" She said as she turned and faced him. "I am with child, Mireil."
As she faced him and told him the news of bearing a child, Miriel immediately took her into his arms and embraced her so closely and sighing against her hair, "...I'm sorry I put you in this position, Aylanna...but I will take responsibility for both you and our child..." he says softly before looking down to her and laying his hand on the side of her face trying to comfort her.

Hilarious Informer

As Miriel embraced her, Aylanna leaned against him and laid her forehead against his shoulder. She couldn't help but feel overly emotional as she sniffled and tears started running down her face. "This is supposed to be one of the best moments in my life, but it feels like a terrible one." She said. "What if I jump before its born? What about after... what if we are never together as a family again"
Wiping her tears with his thumb, Miriel felt a small bit of emotion as well, but kept composed for Aylanna, "Then we do what we can and make the day where we will see each other again...We just need to make the most of our time together, Aylanna. I'm still here after all." Deep down in Miriel's heart, in the event she would jump, he wanted the child to have its mother. He knew while they were both strong, Miriel didn't want Aylanna to be alone....not again.

Hilarious Informer

Aylanna sniffled some more as she looked up at Miriel. Knowing it wasn't a matter of if she would, but rather when she let out a sigh. "...When I leave... you promise to take care of our child... until I find you once more?" She asked. She knew it would be hard, she left a child behind and it wasn't hers, now that they were going to have their own, it was going to be much much more hard on her.
Hearing her talk in such a way brought a small wave of frustration to Miriel, but he knew what would happen would happen eventually. Kissing her lips softly, Miriel looked down to her, "I promise, Aylanna...You'll be able to find us no matter what."

Hilarious Informer

Aylanna kissed Miriel back softly as well before resting her head against his chest. She let out a small sigh before the familiar smell of burning food touched her nose. She turned around towards the stove and noticed the eggs had way overcooked. "Oh no! Not again... damn it" she said as she grabbed the handle to dump out the food before she covered her mouth realizing a curse had escaped her lips. "Oh I am so sorry"
Miriel hummed as Aylanna rested against him. Perhaps enjoying it too much as Aylanna rushed to the stove. Giving a small laugh, Miriel moves her hand so he could give a more passionate kiss to her before smiling back, "Still fun to kiss, dirty or not." he says as he then turned Aylanna away from the kitchen, "I'll cook this time, Aylanna...go sit outside, alright?"

Hilarious Informer

As Miriel placed his hand on hers, she looked up at him as he then gave her a kiss. It made her feel better about things, and then Aylanna blushed as Miriel told her she was still fun to kiss. "...You... cook?" she said before she then sighed and nodded "....alright" she said before she left the kitchen and sat down on the couch.
"Not as good as you, of course, but I did have a kitchen in my former apartment, didn't I?" Miriel said with a coy smirk as later, he brought out eggs and toast for the both of them with proper sides and toppings. It was simple enough for the casual cook like Miriel to make as he presented it to her.

Hilarious Informer

As Meriel brought out the food, Aylanna got up and walked over to the table "Well... just because you have a kitchen doesn't mean you know how to use it" she said with a small smirk on her face. "It does look good Miriel, thank you"

Dapper Daredevil

Gaunt stood outside Rei's door with a nervous tap of his foot. He never talked to the blue haired man personally. He only stayed at the estate because of his brother, and now his own flesh and blood gave him reason to talk to the king. He felt out of place a scruff skinny boy, wearing clothes that hung off his thin frame. He didn't accept the clothes given to him because he didn't want to owe anyone. He had seen how that ended in his short life, and he never wanted to be indebted to someone. However due to recent developments, he felt he had no other choice than to seek help.
"I try." Miriel says before starting to eat. After a brief while, Miriel looks over to Aylanna, "Still planning on meeting Candice soon?"

((Lame))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces