Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Regular

Jai raises an eyebrow at the lastest drink. "Sure you oughtn't slow down on those?" But he said no more about it. "Hat's about, probably. He tried to help me run the last place, but he got fed up with not being able to punch the stupid people. He likes his privacy, and stupid people are, according to him, a bigger infringement on that privacy than not-stupid people."
User Image

Malky shook his head to the suggestion with a slight smile and drank the glass halfway empty. After Jai explained where Hat was, he asked without bothering to try the pad, "Punches stupid people?" He silently giggled and drank the rest of the glass. "Well-" But as he took a step to the right, he overbalanced and fell on one knee. His hand shot out to the counter's edge to regain his balance, but he missed and awkwardly planted his face in the back of the counter with a loud CLACK. Malky managed to realize by this point that he'd gone too far and quickly staggered to the bathroom, hitting his shoulder on the frame before finally managing to close the door. Inside he could be heard relieving his stomach of the poison.

Friendly Regular

Jai opens his mouth to ask if the other man is alright, then winces and smiles sympathetically as Malky staggers over and into the bathroom. He follows, a moment later and knocks on the door, "D'you want me to get a glass of water and some chips going? I know salty-carbohydrate-y things always help my stomach..."
User Image

Malky couldn't give an audible answer through the door, so he had to wait until he was finished to answer. He washed his face with cold water, a bruise starting to appear on his brow. When he opened the door, he nodded shamefully to Jai's offer and made his way back to a bar stool. He wrote in a slow and barely legible hand, "To bed after chips."

Friendly Regular

Jai nods and smiles, once again sympathetically, and disappears into the kitchen. In far too little time (implying that his comment about time-dilation had not, in fact, been a joke), he reappears with a large place of home cut chips, along with a small bowl of vinegar and, in his other hand, a pair of salt and pepper shakers. "There we are, perfect thing to sooth a stomach." He sets the plate down on the counter and steals a chip for himself, grinning as he does so. "Feeling a little better?" As he asks, he sets about getting a pitcher of water and a glass of ice to go with the 'carbohydrate-y' meal.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once again, a loud crack reverberated throughout the bar, and a poof of smoke appeared in the center of the room. Serena careened out of the smoke, stumbling forward and nearly falling over before she grabbed onto the bar for balance. She looked around, taking in her surroundings. "I'm in the, uh, the..." She said, bursting into a fit of giggling. "The place! With the people and that funny trans girl." She haphazardly hoisted herself up onto a stool, her back leaning against the bar as she looked at the occupants.

Friendly Regular

Jai raises his eyebrow at the description of his cafe and looks over at the woman. "Welcome to Cafe J, again. What can I get for you?" He's being polite, for now, but is very ready to be rude if his customer becomes so.
User Image

Malky thought Jai came back in way too short a time. He contributed it to his drunkenness, forgetting about the time-dial at that moment. He ate one chip and then stared at the plate like he didn't quite know what to do with it. He occasionally picked at the chips and when Jai came with the water, he drank it and gave a nod of thanks.

When a demon suddenly (literally) burst onto the scene, Malky jumped and keeled sheer off his stool. At this point, he was utterly confused and disoriented by what was happening, but he tested his footing and managed to make it as far as the stairs out back and (eventually) back up to his room.

Friendly Regular

Jai winces as Malky falls off of his chair, but it's probably a good thing the man has finally decided to call it a night. "Good night!" He calls out after the baker, before turning, once again, to his customer.

The succubus giggled again, sliding down on the stool a bit so she could rest the back of her head against the bar. "I think I need some water." She said, holding the bar for balance as she struggled to turn around. "Yeah, water. That's nice. No more drinking for me." She said in a sing-song voice.

Friendly Regular

Jai rolls his eyes a little at yet another drunken person, but he supposes he does own a bar, after all... He fetches the demoness a glass of water and ice and sets it before her. "Been partying hard this evening?"

"Oh god, you don't even know the half of it." She said to him, laying facedown on the bar. She picks herself up to get a drink from the glass of water. She hiccuped a bit after swallowing. "********, man. I don't even know the half of it. I don't even know what part of the world that last club was in." Teleportation powers made for excellent bar-hopping.

Friendly Regular

Jai smiles and shakes his head. "Well, feel free to sober up here. Just let me know if you need any food or what not." He glances at the plate of chips and grabs one for himself. He looks back at the demoness, "help yourself to these - they aren't getting eaten otherwise."

Serena took a chip. "Thanks, man. You're awesome. Just so you're aware and s**t." She said as she ate. "Is this place, like, an inn? Do you have beds? I don't even remember."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff