Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
~The Mistress of Blooming Lotus~

"Shrimp fried rice, salmon sushi rolls and the miracle cure orange juice. Squeezed them myself, " she said with a smile as he took the plate and began eating. She chuckled when he called her a saint and smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Nolan. I had a pleasant time for the most part." She didn't want to bring up Mr. Scratch so it was best she just say she had a good time and she did, but his presence was unnerving to say the least.
She though for a moment Nolan's time with Yuuko, although she was curious she thought it rude to ask and so she didn't, instead she went on about his remedy, "Is that so? My you carry all kinds of herbs around with you. Perhaps Ryuu can give you some space to start a little herb garden, I know many others would appreciate your remedies. Taking them into town is a a good way of selling them or trading them as well."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" well the juice is mighty tasty ma'am" he said holding the empty glass up for a second and placing it along with the empty plate beside him. " Oh yeah, a garden? I do have quite a few remedies though necromancer remedies don't exactly taste the best...specially mine...Been trying to throw an ingridient in each time to make it taste better and I'd say its working. The one I made this morning tasted like s**t for instance" he laughed " and don't ask how I know what that taste like if you ever want to eat again."
" hey I can I ask a favor? Yuuko said she was friends with you so I'm sure you will see her again but tell her I apologize for getting way ahead of myself.. I had a little too much booze..."

Scurvy Swapper

The panther licked up the last remaining ounce of milk as he listened to what Hizaki had to say about the wonders of alcohol. His golden hued eyes flickered up at him, " But why do you humans drink something that weakens you? It is like a poison." The feline shuddered at the thought having to drink a whole bottle to himself. Looking at the woman who had brought him the milk he offered his thanks with low purr and rubbing his side against her. "You're welcome, but thanks again eh" Ace watched her walk back into the kitchen and he turned his attention elsewhere.

"I had seen this human stumbling around with a bottle close to that one, his face was red and sweaty like he had been running a while. But his words didn't make sense." Ace said aloud to no one in particular. He moved around silently inside the sitting room, his attention soon catching on a group of pillows near a table. Circling it at first as if he were stalking some prey, he looked for the perfect place to jump on. Pouncing, the panther found the spot he wanted; dead center amongst the three pillows so he could claim them all. His midnight black body managed to land on three of the pillows and he gave a look around to see if he would be challenged for them. "Nope, These are.........mine."

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Hizaki gave a nod. He couldn't really call what he was doing hard work but at least she appreciated it. The man stepped outside to cake out the bags of trash where she had told him and once he came back he saw he placing the food on the table.

" Thank you." he said before watching her leave. The smell of food almost dropped him to his knees and he quickly went to the kitchen to wash off and then returned to have breakfast.

He sat at the table and first thing he did, despite being famished was give thanks. he hadn't seen food in days. The man could've endured more, that was the sort of conditions he trained for, but he didn't have to. And for that, he was truly grateful.

Finally he proceed to it with a great use of manners an etiquette. Those fit for a king or someone prestigious but at the same time with not a hint of pride. Hizaki was quite humble, for a prince.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

She thought for a moment as he spoke about his remedies not tasting the best. Hmm how could that be fixed? She pondered on it a few moments with her finger on her chin as she looked off towards the sky. Her attention was brought back to his request for her to tell Yuuko he was sorry.. She blinked a moment confused at his words, had he done something terrible to her. there was no way she could see Nolan trying to take advantage of a woman, but the thought remained there.
"Yuuko is upstairs still sleeping Nolan, I don't know when she is going to awaken, but her and Mokona sleep in late after a night like you all had. Is there something wrong I should be aware of? I'll understand if you do not wish to talk about it.." she said looking to him and placing a hand on his.
"Oh I know! Peppermint!" she said with a glow in her face, "Perhaps if you add peppermint to your remedies it shall taste better as well as leave your breath fresh," The Mistress smiled although he could not see it. Even if he did talk about what had happened, she knew it was probably to alcohol. She wasn't one to judge others for their mistakes unless an immediate threat.

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Mistress's Younger Sister
The Inn Gardener

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

x x x↙↙ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx made by rinoa
m o o d ( » shy/happy ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » 異郷の風 ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » This ) x x x x x

A light sound could be heard behind her as Spike lightly moved. She looked over her shoulder prepared to speak, yet silented as she watched Spike's actions. Giving a soft chuckle, she shut one of the doors half way to where the sun wouldn't bother him. Quietly, she walked over to the bucket of water, grabbing the rag as she turned. Heaving the somewhat heavy bucket across the room, Ryuu could not help but notice Spike somewhat curse under his breath. She sat beside him, setting the bucket beside her before speaking. " Good morning...how are you feeling? " Ryuu said, wringing out the cloth. " May hurt a bit...". Ryuu was unsure of how Spike reacted to things of such, but did not hesitate. Gently, she began dabbing around the wound and cleaning the dry blood. As she did so, her eyes roamed trying to remember if she had bandages in her room.

Out Of Chocolate:
<3

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Gaaaah ********... what time is it?" Thurgood thinks as he wakes up from sleeping outside. The combination of a bad sleeping location and lack of methanol (his addiction) have really been dragging him down, even more than the GTB injuries have.

But for now, he shuffles into the sitting room to see if he can eat something. Of course, there is food out, but his eyes are still adjusting to the bright sunlight.

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" I mean nothing happened " he said quickly " Honest....i uh..." cat was already out of the bag. He now wished he had kept his big mouth shut. ' stupid nolan, woman will forever always ask questions.' he said to himself. wise words words from an old geezer at the pub. This was her friend though and he felt he needed to be completely honest. " but i....I dunno I can't really explain it...I just got ahead of myself...moving a bit to fast...and that's not me...I'm just some crazy blind guy that lives in the woods, and thats how I always figured it would be until I die.
It was still early but that never mattered to him as he usually didn't know what time it was anyway. He pulled out his flask and started to take a drink but stopped halfway and set it back down on his lap. "KETCHUP!" he said suddenly. Well, he was kinda crazy.
" You can't taste anything over ketchup." He chuckled " sorry when you said peppermint I thought of the last time I had one and then I remember having some fries with too much ketchup that day and the minty taste went away...I'll try a peppermint one first..sure that will taste better."

Interstellar Traveler

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
Now blinking slowly as the light dimmed somewhat from Ryuu partially closing the porch doors, Spike lowered his hand whilst his focus gradually began to settle. The indistinct figure approaching in his field of vision now cleared enough for Spike to realise who it was, though this caused him to tense up very slightly; he did not like being seen in such a state, let alone by Ryuu. With a slightly puzzled expression he remained largely motionless, watching her approach as the jumbled memories of the previous night slowly began to fall into place. Seeing her set down the bucket only confused him all the more as she sat down on the floor beside him; remaining silent for a moment and opting only to stare, Spike was unsure how to respond until it finally dawned on him and he began a disjointed response to her query.

"...Good morning; I'm alright, just hungover as Hell, it's hardly the first time though. But are you okay? I didn't get much chance to ask before you passed out last night."

Finishing with a slight smile, Spike could tell his voice sounded as rough as he felt; he took a mental note that drinking games were not the best of ideas in any situation as he observed Ryuu take a cloth from the bucket and wring it out carefully. Before he had the chance to question why, Ryuu proceeded to begin cleaning the wound on his arm, to which Spike's words never formed, merely resulting in a slight hiss and falling silent once again. He had completely forgotten about the injuries he sustained last night, up until now at any rate.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Inn Gardener

m o o d ( » shy/happy ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » 異郷の風 ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » This ) x x x x x

Ryuu laughed gently as Spike spoke, nodding her head in response as she dipped the cloth back into the water. " I'm fine... my body aches a bit though and I have a slight headcahe. Besides that though, I feel fine. Sorry for passing out on you..tried to stay awake to talk to you but... " Ryuu's voice faded as she kind of nodded. Wringing out the rag once more, she began to clean the wound very gently. " If it hurt's just tell me and I'll lighten up. " Ryuu said. Bowing her head slightly before standing, she made her way to the dress located beside the divider she changed behind at times. Shuffling about, she finally came to come a cross a small roll of bandages. Smiling with satisfaction, she began making her way over to Spike once more. " Here. " Ryuu would say, beginning to unwind the roll a bit. She looked to Spike a moment, and ended looking at him from the corner of her eye as she wrapped this arm. Why was this..? By now it was an obvious answer, to anyone!

Out Of Chocolate:
Somewhat writers block >.< <3

Interstellar Traveler

User Image
Falling silent again, satisfied to listen to Ryuu and observe her actions, Spike felt her presence always had a strangely soothing effect and in spite of feeling slightly awkward at the situation, he was content to stay where he was for the moment rather than beat a hasty retreat. Considering his disorientation and aches throughout his body however, that would likely be a difficult task should he have even tried.

"No, it's fine; thanks."

Seeing Ryuu move away for a moment before returning with a number of assorted bandages, he noticed the calm smile on her face as she seated herself again and began to wind one of the bandages around the injury on his arm. She did indeed look a little weary, but aside from that Ryuu looked pristine from his perspective. Noticing she was looking straight back at him, if a little hesitantly with some of her hair obscuring her face whilst in the process of applying the bandage, Spike opted to respond before he reasoned himself out of it. Reaching up with his other arm, Spike gently moved her hair aside with his hand so he could see her face more clearly.

"You have very pretty eyes, has anyone ever told you that?"

OOC: That's okay, I'm on the verge of needing sleep so my posts are probably a little slower than usual and shorter. Lol.

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Inn Gardener

Dark eye's suddenly darted to look at Spike's arm as Ryuu noticed he had caught her staring at him. She was just about done with winding the bandage around the wound, when a slight touch had caught her off guard. It felt ticklish, but relaxing at the same time. She smiled a bit more as her cheeks tinted a gentle pink, her face now turning towards Spike's. She stared at him as silence crept between the two. Surprisingly, it was not awkward silence as it had usually been. For some reason, she could not remove her eyes from Spike's. His cool hand still held her hair away from her face, and it was moment's later she finally spoke. " Thank you, but...I don't believe so. " Her voice was soft, so soft it seemed as if she were whispering. The words came out nice and slow as if she were savoring each word, yet was caught up in the moment. Ryuu's fingers pressed down on the bandage, making it stick together and holding it in place. As his wound was done being tend to, her hands gently fell to end resting in her lap.

Out Of Chocolate:
Haha, quite fine.
May need to leave within the next two posts.
Starting the first section of math in our state testing.
One of my worst subjects so going to study what I struggle with and get to bed early. ^-^ <3

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

She listened to Nolan with a thoughtful expression. So nothing did happen.. alright well that means Yuuko probably stopped him and from what she said last night she had a good reason. She sighed a bit then chuckled at his exclamation of ketchup. He was amusing and funny to say the least. The Mistress found his antics to be enjoyable.
She then saw the dark skinned Thurgood out of the corner of her eye walking into the inn and she waved a little hello to him knowing he was looking for breakfast. She noted his presence at the party and wondered if he was going to take a room or not, his bed in the garden hardly seemed comfortable.
She then turned back to Nolan, "Listen Nolan, if I know Yuuko and I do very well, she would only want what was best for you. She is not without a heart. For what it's worth, I don't think you're crazy, simply.. misunderstood," she reached up and stroked his cheek for a moment, "Whoever your lady luck is, I am sure she would be proud to be by your side."

Interstellar Traveler

OOC: On that basis then and the fact I am in serious need of some sleep myself, I think I shall call it a night now and come back to add to this tomorrow.
But good luck with these maths examinations though, I am sure you will do great. wink
Catch you guys later!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces