Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
So now this is about religion, I'm sorry, when did god become a part of the previous conversation?
I don't hate christians either, I don't hate anyone really unless they disrespect me as a person. Now that does not mean that I hate you because I know you didn't mean to disrespect me as a person, but you brought it upon yourself by dragging out the fact that what you did was in fact rude.

Oh I can go all night long with this. I know that I was not getting personal until you tried to turn the tables on me. and did I say dumb blond? No I didn't. God does not help you in conversation, that is something you choose to do of your own accord.

If it is rude to point out that someone was rude then God just might have to damn me because I will admit guilt right here and now. Like a decent person.

Dangerous Prophet

Whoa! Um, nice knowing y'all. *flees*

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am the blood of the dragon.

"You aren't fooling anyone with the innocent dumb blonde thing."

Sorry I was just pointing out the fact that I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I was just being proactive. And I am innocent...I didn't intent to disrespect you. I don't like to. I like making people happy not the opposite. This is quite sad. :/
I don't need to earn your respect...I've done more than enough for that. We don't have to post here, but we do. Because we like it and want it to thrive. I like it. I want it to thrive. Now there goes a person because you brought out the big bad hurtful words. I probably watch kids your age. You deserve a time out for that one.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Desirable Genius

OOC: *blows the whistle* ENOUGH!

If no peace can be made at the moment, I'll follow behind Fairytale and take my leave as well.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
EEP. *shuts up*

Sowwy guys.

Interstellar Traveler

Lian Feaorne
OOC: *blows the whistle* ENOUGH!

If no peace can be made at the moment, I'll follow behind Fairytale and take my leave as well.

OOC: I second this, enough is enough guys.

No problem Mistress, I just want to try and help out here and you're welcome Earane.
Can this stop now? We may not all be the best of friends here and always agree but there is no need for things to get personal, especially openly like this. Mistress cannot be directly blamed for Fairytale choosing to leave, that was her decision from seeing both of you argue, as it will be for Lian also. Just stop this please, nobody wants to see either of you hurt, we all know disagreements aside Mistress is and always will be the leader here as thread owner, but we have the right to discuss anything we might want to change here. We can accept that as fact and move on. Can we just leave it at that?

EDIT: Don't misunderstand me, Mistress is NOT to blame here, she was upset for a valid reason, just as in other respects you were as well Earane.

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yes, I agree. Like I said I didn't know it was wrong at the time or it'd upset her this much.
I mean no harm. *alien voice*
Anyway I think it's a Nevermind the Buzzcocks marathon night. Did you ever see Noel do his Kate Bush impression btw? Because it's fabulous. I can't wait until this year's big quiz.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
One thing I will say, Odiah, if you truly and honestly think I was being rude to you, I'm sorry for that. I will stand by my words though because I know I wasn't in the wrong no matter how much you try to turn the tide. I brought to light that you were being rude, perhaps unknowingly though I wasn't being a b***h about it(I can show a true b***h >.> and no one wants to see that from me), and got defensive therefore I got defensive. It was not a personal attack. The situation was made personal though which it why I continued to post on the subject.

You don't know me either and to be honest you wouldn't understand me anyway.

I'm ending the subject here officially since I didn't officially do it sooner. I am the thread owner after all... Well... continue on with your posts and if you would like to take your leave Lian that is quite alright though we shall miss you presence. I have spoken to FTW also whom has decided to stay but is going to take a break for the night and continue tomorrow.

Anymore said on the subject by anyone at this point in time for the sake of keeping things civil... blacklist...

Man I can't believe I've have to do that twice in the last two weeks... what the ********... Oh well..

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well I will be taking my leave too, because you insulted me personally on many of your posts. Calling me dumb, downing the fact that I mentioned God, swear words. So I'm going to go. I'm working on being the light in others lives and I don't want that poisoned by any one bad attitude.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Well then you won't be missed by me at least.

Know what I call that? Honesty

Later

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Her aura was intense. He could feel himself slipping away constantly. Everytime he would adjust to her energy signature it would suddenly change.
                                            The necromancer opened his eyes some still fighting this swirling ectoplasmic aura. At times it was an intense pushing sensation to get him away. then when he least expected it he was starting to get pulled in. He had to do more than just tell her to take control. He had to help somehow lest he lose a dear friend. He had to regain control for her!
                                            The threads spreading out from her were comming closer and closer to him. He stuck out his hand to repel a few but more kept on. It almost seemed hopeless.....and one of the threads wrapped around him.

His physical body lit up with the mysterious ectoplasm imbued in him. His souless face staring up at her. His eyes and mouth leaked the bluish ethreal gas as markings and runes, the same glowing color. spread down from his face. Both hands took hold of her while his soul formed into something completely black. Like a shadow of its former self. The threads now just passed through. Its blue eyes widened as it stretched out its hands starting to knock control from her and taking the immense burden for himself. He could take it...he was trained to....he had too...or....
                                            He didnt want to think about that.

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Current Location: Zen Garden
● Current Objective: Protect Ryuu/Inn.
● Status: Unclear.
● Theme: Rain

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Plodding onward and finally seeing the outlines of two figures ahead, bathed in a pale and very indistinct unearthly glow, Spike's usually highly accurate eyesight seemed blurred somewhat as he walked on through the grass, stepping over some plants slightly unsteadily, the strange disorientation he felt earlier seemed all the worse as he approached. Although oddly Spike could not stop himself from moving toward the figures, his limbs seemed to move of their own accord now and his senses dulled enough to stop him contemplating this as much as he should have been; he knew he needed to return to the inn, but the impulse to walk on was too strong.
User Image
Hearing a somewhat aged and rasping voice calling out from behind him, Spike blinked several times, focus returning a considerable amount and his attention shifting from whatever appeared to be drawing him away; instead coming to a halt, looking behind him. Spike's strangely muddled thoughts quickly seemed to clear as a strangely familiar elderly woman marched on past him, leaning heavily on the exceptionally ornate walking staff in her hand with each step, Spike frowned slightly in an attempt to recall where he last saw her.

"Wh-what?"

Trying to fathom what she meant, Spike shook his head as his mind finally cleared; the elderly couple he met early on during his time at the inn, now he recalled who she was. Seeing she had already continued on ahead, Spike quickly began to follow, although this time willingly out of curiosity rather than through any lack of control. The scene unfolding before him however as he emerged from the trees in the elderly woman's wake, caused Spike to still, confusion and shock now being the only thoughts on his mind.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Understood.
Moving on, awesome of you to bring in Isshu by the way. I'll have to wake up Takuya at some point. Lol.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Owo' I won't say anything about the explosive OOC.... But, uh.... Hi from the campground! Figured I'd let you guys know I'll be back around the tenth since I doubt I'll be able to give a decent post till I get home. But then I'm going to college... So.... That's poop. Hope you've all been well~ meow~ ))

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Mistress the Spidery Hostess

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mistress watched as some of the threads when out of control and although she was able to cut off the most dangerous beings she could feel being pulled in, it still wasn't enough to stop the pull completely... for some reason her body was pulling tons and ton of souls and one of the thread wrapped around Nolan trying to pry his soul away from his body. She then heard a faint voice off to the side and noticed there was another person there... a living one! Not being able to look off to the side, she tried peripheral vision and caught sight of the yukata Earane was wearing and a strand of platinum blond hair. What was she doing so close!? Then there were more souls gathering, more living souls... Turning to look straight ahead she saw Spike and an elderly woman staring. Spike's was a look of confusion while the Elderly woman looked slightly agitated and in awe.

No! She must not get distracted! Nolan was being ripped apart on the inside and Mistress could feel it! Bringing her focus now to Nolan, his body began to glow and seemed to chill over. He seemed almost see through at this point and souless eyes were staring at her as she could feel the very soul of him coming closer with every passing second. What neither of them were realizing while trying to stop this, the threads were still looking for souls to latch onto. Next in line to be latched onto was Earane as she tried to pray for the salvation of her soul, she thought she was safe not feeling the pull anymore, but she had only become numb as the thread of light wrapped around her and began sucking her soul from her body. There were also more thread heading in the direction of Spike and the elder woman for they would not be safe either.

Through this horror, Nolan grabbed a hold of Mistress as his orifices leaked ethreal gas and his body was now covered in runes, he looked so beautiful... His soul began to appear and it was black as night, it was very close to Mistress' purple soul and seemed as though the suction was now being reversed. What was he doing?! Could he control this amount of energy?? Eyes widening, she realized he was trying to take control for her by removing his own soul and trying to set things right... Her threads were no longer able to reach for Nolan, but the same could not be said for Earane... Mistress felt the break in her as what could only describe as the destroying of one's soul.. the poor girl had only begun while residing here and it was heart wrenching to feel such an innocent life be ripped from this world and as old as it was, it could not escape and neither could many of the spiritual ghosts for some of those as well were absorbed by Mistress' own soul. It was a horrific sight as Earane went limp, more souls were being suck into the vortex in front of Mistress, but as Nolan began taking control, everything started to calm slowly. There were still threads reaching out, but many started to fade... he was absorbing the energy for her and as he did so, her mind began to clear. Focusing so very hard, Mistress could feel the immense energy pulsing between herself and Nolan then began to take back in her own soul.

It was a difficult task, but with Nolan helping her she began to feel her limbs again and was slowly able to move, her soul beginning to fade slowly at first. Looking between them, Mistress also noticed a small tint of purple glowing with the black sphere of Nolan's soul.. he had absorbed some of hers.. or perhaps... no... yes, it seemed as though their souls were merging! Soon her second pair of hands empty there was a large glowing of purple and black, she reached out to Nolan with them and stepped forward to embrace him. If she couldn't do this on her own then she would help Nolan to clean up her mess... she had caused enough destruction and to stop this they were going to do this together.

OOC........ Hello kitten ^.^ Nice to see you again even if it is in OOC, I hope you'll be able to be around for the big battle, I'm going to let a couple of Inn days pass before we really start seeing troops of oni and yokai.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Nau Maku San Manda
Bazara Dan Kan

Rin
Pyō

Sha
Kai
Jin
Retsu
Zai
Zen

xxxxxxxxxxx Isshu xxxxxxxxxxx

As Spike watched with his mouth gaping open, Isshu could see the light threads looking for souls to absorb. There was a young lady that had her soul absorbed by being too close and so she said a quick death pray for her to respect her lifeless body. With an agitated sigh she reached into her black yukata and placed in Spike's hands sheets of prayer notes, "Throw these sonny if you want to keep your soul," she said then stuck a charm on his forehead to give him the sight. She didn't know if this Jorogumo was doing this on purpose or not, but she was going to help try to stop it now and ask questions later. A lot of question, just what in the world was this all about? She had never seen energy act this way! She had never seen necromancy in action before so didn't know what kind of magic this was..
"Rin! Pyo! To! Sha! Kai! Jin! Retsu! Zai! Zen!" she called out while knocking away light threads with her spiritual staff as well as destroy some of the ghouls in the area. The situation seemed to get worse at first as well so she called out to Spike, "Look alive! This isn't over until the energy suction from that jorogumo is sealed!"
There was a ghoul heading for the center soul which she now noticed was larger and swirling with black and purple. It was one of the powerful soul orbs she had ever seen in her lifetime of having the sight! Taking a prayer note and hauling a**, the elder woman ran closer to the pair in the center of all this and began banishing some of the ghouls being sucked into the soul orb to prevent the suction from getting more powerful.

OOC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces