Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

Nolan wasn't feeling his best either anymore. He didn't have to worry about blurry vision but the noises he was hearing were starting to sound weird. " hey....hey....hey.....maybe you...have had enough" he said drunkenly. " Your little friend here is out cold..she knows when to call it quits." He was still egging her on. He know longer knew how many rounds it was anymore. " Whats this like...round 23 or something. The 'shine had heated him up so much he slid off his robe revealing a black shirt with a punisher looking skull on it and his arms were tattooed with demonic runes that he never knew were there. His stomach gave a sharp twist but he held it off.

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Inori gave a mental sigh when she was released. She looked up at the man intrigued. At least he seemed to have had calmed down. " How do you know my name? Do you, perhaps... know who I am?" Inori hesitated to ask. She was unsure of wether she wanted to find out or if she wanted to find out from this person. " You see..." Inori looked away as she thought carefully her words. " Ah, I'm sorry...I didn't catch your name." After all she couldn't just tell her problems to every random stranger that showed up could she?

Interstellar Traveler

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
"Wow, I lost track at 15; I really am out of it..."

Spike responded to Nolan, smile still present but now yawning with a seemingly disinterested look on his face when he found Inori's current companion lock eyes with him for an instant; Spike reasoned his change of disposition meant she was not under any direct threat as he first thought she may have been. Seeing Yuuko reach for her glass once again in the corner of his eye, Spike's shoulders relaxed somewhat as he slowly turned back to the bar and watched her down her next glass with an amused expression.

"You can really put it away, I take back my earlier assumptions."

Managing coherency in spite of his slightly dazed expression, Spike reached for his drink unsteadily when his ears noted another disturbance; though on this occasion he felt oddly chilled by it, moreso than the last. A frown emerging on his face, Spike turned and glanced about him before setting his gaze on Yuuko and Nolan once again; wherever that yelp originated, it was not in the room they were in.

"Did you hear that?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: No worries!
Nah, there is nothing wrong with it at all, I'll be there to investigate in my next post. wink

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Hizaki shrugged. he moved his hair out of his face and grinned. " You mean to tell me..." Then he stared at the wound on her forehead. He gave a sigh. " I'm Hizaki." He took another gulp from his bottle and immediately felt light headed. " Ngh! What is this thing anyways?" Despite his age he didn't have much experience with liquor.

Unexpectedly Hizaki got closer to Inori. Pretty close. He gently placed a hand under her chin pulling her face closer. Really close. He looked into her eyes deeply. " I thought you were dead..." He said softly, almost a whisper and then he passed out.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`There is no such thing in this world as coincidence`
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'There is only the inevitable`

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMake a wish~xxxxxxxxxYuuko

Yuuko looked over at Nolan who proceeded to keep saying hey for a few minutes, she laughed at his later comments though about calling it quits, "I don't really think you...understand I can do this till I drrrrop sir. YOU shouldd callit quities hmhmhm," she said with a noticeable slur. Spike's compliment torn her attention away from the necromancer and she grinned widely.
"Thanks lots Spike, you're not doing sssso bad yourself," she said with her head leaning against her hands. She was glad to hear a compliment from him, the little sour puss. Though his smile was one that charmed her so she could forgive the earlier antisocial nature of him.
Then the muffled yell that caught Spike's attention had caught her's as well, "Yes. In fact I did," she looked over her shoulder out the back for a few moments before turning back to Spike was a very serious expression on her face, "She is being attacked Spike, now would be a good time to prove your worth and courage." Though she made no move to get up and help.

HEY! Don't forget Mokona!

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

When Hizaki grabbed her Inori felt awfully uncomfortable. She almost pulled back but before she could react to teh situation Hizaki fell into her arms. She gasped and fell to her knees with the man. " H-hey! You can't..."

She made a frustrated expression. She really hoped he wasn't dying. The man was her only hope on finding out something, anything about herself. Inori knew better than to hope for much, but still. Something was better than nothing at all.

Inori managed to get the man off her and lay him on the floor and she gave a sigh. Just her luck. Her mind was filled with question and the only person she could hope would answer was passed out on the floor.

Omnipresent Noob

Nolan

User Image

" I ain't callin it quits.....I'm just getting started.....woah.....head rush...I wish I had a button for that." Nolan shook his head and upon hearing Spikes questions he made a face. " yeah my minions will be on it unless you want to go look around. I got your back." He let out a grin. " So go on and take the chance....you just kick the door down and walk in all tough like...however that looks and say something like ' I"m here to kick a** and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of gum...."
He laughed and drained his glass and turned his attention to Yuuko. " so your stayin here tonight huh...good you shouldn't drink and drive" He had hardly a clue what he was talking about. " I'ma probably pass out right here. No way in hell I can find my room or any room.."

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Mistress's Younger Sister
The Inn Gardener

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

x x x↙↙ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx made by rinoa
m o o d ( » loving/happy ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » 異郷の風 ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » This ) x x x x x

Though Ryuu was drunk, she had elbowed the man in his rib cage and was running like hell. The men were now yelling at her and chasing her. They were fast, really fast. Right where Ryuu had been attacked was a cluttered mess. Pots were broken, the bench was thrown to the side, and lay there on the sidewalk was that of the flower Ryuu had placed in her hair. Soon enough the men got to her, jumping and pulling her to the ground with him. A few tears fell down her cheeks as the man rolled her over, his knee's pinning her hands down while his legs wraped around hers. One hand was covering her mouth tightly while the other played with the kimono top, laughing manically. She was straining to scream loudly, but they were so far out. Why did this have to happen? If only she stayed within the walls of the Inn...her home. Even if she was alone. Yet no, she was roaming her garden and making sure no harm came to the plants, making sure no one fed her koi fish food at messed with them. Ryuu could be so thoughtless at times, and this was one. If only someone would come, yet Ryuu knew that the thought was a mere wish, and she would most likely not be found.

Out Of Chocolate:
Small(: You can puppet the men as well! ^-^ I'm not good with fighting things so yeah, hehe. <3

Interstellar Traveler

Struggling slightly with the effort of bringing his confused thoughts back under control, Spike forced himself upright from his slouched position and shook his head quickly in an attempt to try and clear his head; resting his hand on the bar to steady himself as Yuuko replied. Initially she seemed to be as intoxicated as he with her amused response to his compliment, but her change in tone as she continued, moreover her confirmation his assumptions seemed correct was enough to spur him to stand away from the bar unaided, discarding his lazy smile with a much more serious expression. His determination added to further with Nolan's comment also, he rubbed his face with his hand to try and force himself to alertness.

”Damn it...why the Hell did I do this to myself again?”
User Image
Adding with a light-hearted tone, openly mocking his own foolishness in playing the drinking game to begin with, in spite of his renewed seriousness he could not resist a quick joke, Spike glanced back at Yuuko and Nolan.

”Sorry guys, I am going to have to drop out on this.”

At this Spike began an unsteady stride out of the room, quickly leaving the crowded sitting room and exiting the building through the brightly decorated hall; Spike shuffled down the stone steps from the entrance with a little less sureness in his footing as usual. Glancing around himself whilst he jogged across the garden at as fast a pace as he would dare, Spike wove between various oni and other beings, several of which surprised and unpleasantly so as he shoved past a number of them with little care. Looking on ahead he spotted the pond and the cherry blossom bridge; doused in moonlight the area looked suspiciously quiet and with reason he came to notice once he spotted two figures shrouded in the darkness. Both of which seemed to be advancing on another, fallen and partially sprawled on the ground next to an overturned bench. Growing nearer Spike could not see the faces of the standing figures as their backs were to him as he approached, but bleary eyesight aside Spike recognised the person on the ground and that was enough for him to increase his speed beyond what likely was advisable in his drunken state. Spike could immediately tell what was happening and he had to put an end to it, preferably in as unpleasant a means possible for the two men harassing Ryuu as they now also followed her to the ground. Upon reaching the scene and tackling one man from behind at top speed, knocking him aside, Spike wasted no time in landing a couple of punches before sweeping his leg across to kick the other of Ryuu’s assailants, hopefully in the face if his aim was right.

”This is not that sort of party, get the Hell off her you pieces of s**t!”

OOC: Sorry that took a while to write; I am okay with writing fights but when I'm drowsy they are a little less coherent than usual, so I am sorry for that in advance. Lol.

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Ryuu
The Mistress's Younger Sister
The Inn Gardener

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

x x x↙↙ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx made by rinoa
m o o d ( » terrified/alone ) x x x l i s t e n i n g ( » 異郷の風 ) x x x w e a r i n g ( » This ) x x x x x

Ryuu eye's were closed as she gently sobbed. Thought's were running through her head, she felt as if her heart would jump out of her chest as it beat fastly. It was when the sound of someone quickly running across the grass was heard, her eyes flashed open. There was a bit more light now as the cloud floated away from the moon. " Spi-Spike... " Ryuu would weep gently as her eyes fell on him. The man ontop of her glared deeply as he quickly reached into his pocket, attempting to throw multiple pocket knifes at Spike. Her eyes widened as she began violently shaking about, trying to stop the man. Though instead, he was stopped as a foot clashed against his face, throwing him off Ryuu. She quickly lifted herself up a little as she pushed herself back, only to find herself against a tree. Ryuu's hands went to pick up her loose kimono, covering her chest and attempting to tie it. She was shaking though, unable to do such as she hid her face from above. Nothing like this had ever happened to Ryuu before in her life, so why did it have to happen now? Her eyes wiere wide and red from tears as she lifted her knee's to her chest.

Out Of Chocolate:
I understand haha. Sorry if not all makes sense <3

Omnipresent Noob

( did everyone die?)
User Image
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me,
for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
"

The Night Mother and Cicero had continued dancing, even when others tired and left the area. The Night Mother had been silent while they danced to just enjoy the act, though Cicero babbled away from time to time. She didn't mind though, it was something she had become use to during his years of solitude.

They were dancing a tango of sorts, bodies pressed together with clasped hands. "Cicero," She finally spoke up, scarlet meeting amber orbs. "Are you happy here?" She wondered, slowing her steps until both of them were embraced in a slow dance.

"What an odd question Rajani." Cicero began with a waggle of his eyebrow. He thought for a moment as their bodies swayed to the sound of drums. "But yes, Cicero thinks this inn is lovely." That's all she needed to hear. Lifting a hand from his shoulder, the Night Mother gingerly ran it over his pale cheek and smiled softly.

"Please excuse me Cicero, I need to speak with someone." The jester nodded and they finally slowed to a stop. The Night Mother gave him one last smile before she turned and walked away with the intention of finding the Mistress.

[[Late start sorry >< ]]

Interstellar Traveler

Slightly elated his blind kick actually hit its intended target, Spike took the moment to try and gather his breath as the two men had been caught completely off-guard, allowing him a much-needed advantage in his drunken state.

"It's alright Ryuu, just stay over there an-"

Offering some reassurance to the understandably upset Ryuu, Spike was cut short as one of the men had already recovered and made a point to clarify this in tossing some knives in his direction, punctuating this with some profanity whilst the other began to struggle beneath him. Tilting his head back quickly, the pinned assailant managed to strike Spike in the face with the back of his head and stun him for some seconds, though he did not loosen his grip, nor move. Most of the knives landed harmlessly some distance away but two did manage to pin down one sleeve of Spike's haori, whereas a fourth grazed his arm as he attempted to dodge. Cursing to himself as the second assailant continued to struggle, Spike wrenched his arm upward, ripping away the sleeve of the haori in the process, now managing to grasp at the man's hair at the back of his head and knock his skull against the walkway hard, some seconds later it was clear he was successfully knocked out. But the success was short-lived, a shadow loomed over Spike ominously and looking up again, Spike saw the other of the men was already bearing down on him, knives in hand and commenting maliciously on Spike's current predicament. User ImageA luckily precise reactive kick to the man's shin however saw him falter just long enough for Spike to roll aside, reach into his haori and produce his Jericho 941. His aim trained on the man's head, Spike's gaze narrowed his eyes, inwardly cursing at how his vision was slightly blurred; this was so much more difficult than it would otherwise have been if he had been less flippant about drinking tonight.

"Give it up, unless you want me to give you more holes to breathe out of."

Spike's voice took an abnormally dark tone as he scowled up at the second of Ryuu's assailants, he paused at this whilst Spike merely remained in place, his gaze whilst unsteady, remained unflinching. A moment later the man dropped his knives, shaking his head and raising his hands, to which Spike slowly staggered to his feet, his gun still trained on his every move. Spike squeezed the trigger and let off what seemed to be a warning shot that flew past the man's head at close range, at this he shrieked and began to flee whilst Spike looked down at his pistol.

"Huh...I missed..."

Musing on this with a perplexed a expression, he was unsure if that was on purpose or not, but still, Ryuu's assailants were dealt with. At this Spike turned and looked across at the trembling woman, slowly approaching her; concern for her well-being now at the forefront of his mind.

"Ryuu...?"

OOC: Makes perfect sense to me, sorry for the slow reply as well!
I'm not dead Nolan, net yet anyway! xd

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( I'm alive. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff