Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

arrow Room Eight--Lian's Room

Goddess she must be losing it...

As cruel as admitting where her heart really was and lying with a man she called her husband while her thoughts were elsewhere was just cruel in itself. Ray was here for her sake, but her heart was attached to another. She loved her son and was proud of him but time had long since passed and he was an adult now. One whom she rarely saw. Laying on her side curled up, she could still feel Ray pressed against her back, holding her. Squirming a little, scooting off the bed, she set the pillow down and looked across to the porch just outside. Getting up, she rubbed her arm and went to get a bit of fresh air, shaking her head. "This is...too awkward..."She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. Down the length of the porch, close to the sitting room, she could see the damage done, sighing heavily. There was still lessons to teach, but she didn't know if she had the stamina to do it after such a quick and aggressive attack.

Lian ran her hands along the railing, walking slowly down in a sort of dreamy state. What would have Ark thought about this place? 'Quaint. Simple. Quiet.She thought with his voice in her head. He'd fit in right with the calm of this place when demons weren't attacking and the dead rising. Lian stopped right at the damage, looking up at the roof. Lian could hear the Mistress and Spike as well talking to new people who had arrived at the Inn. Two were the others, Tim and Oscar, who had helped themselves to the stock of food and drink. There were others she was unfamiliar with, slowly creeping over the broken wood on the porch to peek through the open door.

Her eyes widened when she saw who was there, whipping back around and holding her hands to her fast beating heart. She stared wide-eyed into the garden, peeking around again to make sure she hadn't gone crazy but saw it was true. Arkravis was here...He and Ray were in the same building. An old flame and a very hot new one. She sunk down a little, trying to figure out what to do...Should she make herself known? Was he angry for her not telling him about how much pain she was in? It had been months since she had seen him and there was an all too familiar ache in her body that called out just to yank him from the sitting room and drag him to the hot spring to ravenously make her re-greeting with not a word of hello or endearment.

A quick wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am to make it clear she missed him horribly.

'I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place...'She thought, scratching the side of her temple as she thought of a way to make a smooth grateful transition from wreck to womanly.

Dapper Genius

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Patient #053

User Image

Theme: Moon Trance

The Oracle got up and walked into the bar. He sensed new arrivals, and thought that they would be interesting to talk to. Spike (who still wasn't very pointy) was doing his best to greet the new arrivals, but looked like he needed help. Sounded like a perfect job for an Oracle!

...as long as he didn't get distracted.

The skeletal bartender asked if he would like a drink, which he politely declined, but mentioned that his friend Edward would love one, and to speak to him. The bartender spent some time searching for Edward before giving up.

Inevitably, the Oracle became distracted by the first guest he noticed; a girl with tattoos from her eyes, asleep at a table. After noticing her chest rise and fall, he determined that she wasn't dead, and that she would be interesting to talk to, when she woke up. Of course, he could try and infiltrate her dreams, but that would be rude. Wanting to be polite, the Oracle sat down at the table, positioned his face in front of the woman's, and waited for her to wake up. He knew it would be rude to wake her.
Finally opening her eyes the girl looks around the room...her journey having drained her greatly the long undisturbed rest is a pleasing reprieve. Opening her eyes she is immediately greeted by the happy go-lucky grin of the young blue haired man in front of her. Startled by a stranger being this close to her upon waking up the girl falls out of her chair and lands painfully on the floor.
Finally calming down from her embarrassing accident she begins to try to calm herself down.
"as long as they don't try to touch me i will be fine, just please don't try to touch me" she thinks to herself.

Trying to keep her power in check has always been hard, and she could never manage well after that day. Feeling that she had calmed down enough not to distort the place she had found as refuge, Floria decides to look around her surroundings both mentally and physically.Seeing only a few people in the room gives her some comfort but she avoids eye contact with all of them...the man in blood scaring her the most.

It is then that she feels a familiar tug, something like understanding...like she could sense when she bent the world, but this time it wasn't her bending it.

Dapper Genius

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Patient #053

User Image

Theme: Moon Trance

The Oracle stays seated, and leans around the table to keep eye contact. "Heloooooo," he said cheerfully. "I'm the resident Oracle for the Inn, my name's..... umm.... well my patient number was 53, so you can call me 53!...or 41....or 3..." he trailed off for a minute before continuing. "And behind me is my friend Edward! You can't see him, cuz he's imaginary, but he says that 'its very good to meet you.' I'd shake your hand, but I'm wearing my hugging jacket right now," he said, looking down, gesturing to the straightjacket, and giving himself a tight squeeze. Then came the questions, "Whats your name? What are you doing at the Inn? What's your favorite color? Wanna try on my hugging jacket? Are we friends? Would you like your fortune told? Where'd you get those tattoos? Why do they glow? Were you dreaming? What were you dreaming about?"

Edward gave a slight bow to the woman, sad that the Oracle hadn't brought him a drink yet, but decided that it was always good to meet new people.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~

Ok so, I have a dilemma and I need someone's help. Currently Mistress' sister, Ryuu, played by Crazie is a vacant character. Crazie has decided to leave Blooming Lotus because she cannot commit as much as she would like. With that being said I am looking for someone to take on this character because she is important to the story and will have a large role in the battle to come when Scratch finally arrives to try and kill everone at the inn and take Ryuu back to the Underworld with him.

I am more than willing to go over plot Ryuu has already gone through and also collaborate on how we can breath a bit more life into her character. Mistress' sister has so much potential and I am open to broadening the character so that she is more involved in the story than Crazie has made her, the lack of her characterization in recent months has cause her character to be ignored and transformed into a basic mary sue asian style. I don't want that, it doesn't contribute to the story.

Also, I want someone who is going to post at least semi regularly, but also BE RESPONSIBLE. I realize that many people are busy at this point in time, but as a hostess myself it has gotten difficult for me to run this thread on my own with all the events I am currently going through in real life. The help of characters like Spike and Nolan that have been around from the very beginning have been greatly appreciated and although Nolan is my door greeter extraordinaire, I need an extra person that can help to entertain new arrivals. So coupled with taking on this character, since she is Mistress' sister, she will also be in charge of the garden as well as helping Mistress maintain a log of new arrivals, to greet and to entertain the guest.

Also, ladies, Ryuu and Spike are supposed to be an item at this point in the story. We can (Jak, myself, and potential Ryuu) talk together on it and decide if we would still like that to be a part of her character still, but I am also putting that out there because their relationship has greatly developed then dropped suddenly leaving Spike high and dry. That is not cool and I do not wish for that to happen again. Once I get some potential candidates for Ryuu I'm going to make sure if they are willing to go forward with the relationship and make sure they appreciate all the saving Spike does for her (I mean s**t, the guy has saved Ryuu EVERY SINGLE TIME she has ever gotten into trouble with either a demon or has inner turmoil). If they do not wish to have that within the character's storyline then we need to make that decision so Spike's heart can move on more decisively.

With all that being said I'd like to open Ryuu as a vacant character and if you indeed interested in taking on this role, please PM me (xMissionExterminatex) and we can begin discussing things.

~Mistress of Blooming Lotus

*anyone outside of the current regulars interested in Ryuu will need to provide me with a sample of your finest writing*

Omnipresent Noob

( yeah i really outta get back on that door greeting thing. I know a few people and ill see if they are interested if nobody in here is )

Interstellar Traveler

OOC: -Raises hand- I'll second that, I think I know some folks who might be interested if I ask around a little.
Spike may be resigned to the emo corner otherwise. Lol.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Awww. D: I don't know people.... I sowwy... ))

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

A frown pursed her ruby lips. Her brow furrowed in genuine confusion.

"What do you mean? Life is about seeking and experiencing pleasures. Anything that doesn't make you happy isn't worth the trouble."

She sighed, and leaned back, her arms extended behind her. She stared up at the blue sky, thinking. More? More of what? Melvin was asking a deep question. But why? Was he over-thinking things? Or was she the one under-thinking about the world?

"I don't understand people. They are so full of dramatics. Why? Why complicate things? I look at people as to what I get out of them, and what they get from me. That's how it works, isn't it? We all give and take from the world. Simple as that."

User Image
Melvin the Magnificent

User Image
The Illusionist looked at the succubus again, realizing that his meaning didn't get through to her. So he decided to change the subject.

"Back there, in the room with the Oracle, what did he mean when he called you 'deamon lady'?" Melvin inquired, while inching closer to Hanyo.

"Did he mean it like you are a bad person? Because you seem alright to me. Or did he mean it like, you are more than what you seem to be?" The illusionist's eyes coming to rest on the succubus' ruby red lips.

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Lady Hanyo burst into snickers. She giggled and looked at Melvin incredulously.

"You haven't figured it out yet?" she asked, laughing. Sure, it was a little rude, but she was amazed he hadn't noticed. She never exactly hid what she was. What was the point? Even knowing, people still fell for her usual tricks. She looked at him, widening her eyes to more prominently display her glowing crimson irises. She opened her ruby lips into a toothy grin, revealing pearly white, even teeth and protruding fangs.

"Silly boy. Have you really been so blinded by my beauty that you haven't noticed the obvious?" she asked. "Or maybe..." she shook her chest, letting the yukata slide even further down, revealing opalescent skin of her round breasts and cleavage. "You're eyes were just otherwise occupied?" she hinted.

User Image
Melvin the Magnificent

User Image
The illusionist notices first her teeth, since he was staring at her mouth, secondly he realizes the deep shade of red of her eyes. Then, he is quickly distracted by the cleavage in front of him. Damn... that is sexy... her teeth are a little odd, I have no idea why they are like that... I guess it is true for everyone here, that nothing is as it seems...

"You say that like I should know what you are. Frankly I don't know, nor care. All I know is that you are drop dead gorgeous." The illusionist leans forward, his face inches from hers, his lips brushing against the succubus's, waiting for her to react so as to not seem to imposing, for fear of ruining everything.

((Melvin has led a bit of a sheltered life as far as the supernatural, he has spent most his life studying illusions, and the rest performing on stage. So, he is completely clueless as to what a succubus is. Show him no mercy biggrin ))

Thinking back to Owners word's Floria's mind begins to wander. She woke up only for a moment to hear them at least.
"why is it always conflict? Why is it everywhere i go" She thinks to herself as her hand absently moves towards her throat.

Even through the collar of her outfit she can still feel the scars. She looks around now seeing the Mistress of the house still in the room, she smiles meekly at her.
"It is nice of her to come greet us. Maybe this time everything will turn out okay." the thoughts echo to no one in particular, more of a comfort for herself.

"Well i suppose i should pay for them letting me be here the only way i know." She thinks as she begins to focus.
The tattoos descending from her eyes glow brightly as they begin to lengthen to make elaborate patterns over the extent of her body. Her pupils are filled with a bright blue light and her very being seems to radiate a gentle glow. The room itself shifts slightly, as if the air is shimmering. Floria opens her mouth and a very ethereal sound can be heard filling the room, something akin to a song but not quite in a humans voice. The melody seems to pierce through ones soul as the spell begins taking effect. The room darkens slightly and small specks of light pop up across the air. Soon small galaxies and stars, nebulas and all sorts of beautiful images from the night sky are floating across the room.

Letting her body fade away Floria smiles softly...she always did like making pretty things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff