1,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Bishopp Arumat
Naughty Incubus
Alexander Aurelius I
.:} ~_~ Fell asleep. {:.

//You have something to respond to a page back my kind gentleman. //

(They need to make purple versions of the tribal tattoos.
Would you not agree?)

//Couldn't agree with you more. It would certainly match my hair.//

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((-nuzzles in on the ooc couch- So damn tired...))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Iris Lunaria
((-nuzzles in on the ooc couch- So damn tired...))

// Iris could always cuddle next to Leo floating around above everyone's heads IC.

ninja

Otherwise, I think I'll just help myself to some noms...

*Nomsintently* //

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((-pulls Leo down with her and snuggles- Nah, you can stay right here ^^!! I would post but I have to get ready for work soon...eating breakfast now. Though, I can tonight ^^ And I'm off tomorrow as well.))

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Iris Lunaria
((-pulls Leo down with her and snuggles- Nah, you can stay right here ^^!! I would post but I have to get ready for work soon...eating breakfast now. Though, I can tonight ^^ And I'm off tomorrow as well.))

// I've got tonight off as well, so as long as I get some sleep today some time I'll be on later.

I've caught up on most my active role play's, so I'm stuck in limbo regardless. xD

~Wiggles about nomming on what he could~ //

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
Iris Lunaria

// I've got tonight off as well, so as long as I get some sleep today some time I'll be on later.

I've caught up on most my active role play's, so I'm stuck in limbo regardless. xD

~Wiggles about nomming on what he could~ //

((Yes, I think I'll come home, take a nap, and start posting in the other threads waiting for me...I have three of them ><! Then I'll stay up all nice and late like, since I'm off tomorrow, and then wake up early just to rp some more. I do love it though. It makes for an amazing release...rp that is..>> ))
((Try as I might, I could never really brainstorm a character that would fit in here. Just wanted to stop on by and say that I'm glad this place is kicking again, it gets my think juices flowing.))

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
<-lurkmodeon.->

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
// Has arrived.

Will work on figuring out my post here post haste!

/is in excellent mood!//

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Venom Genryusai
// Has arrived.

/is in excellent mood!//
(excellent. I joined in. Oh the fun! )

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Venom Genryusai
// Has arrived.

/is in excellent mood!//
< -Snuggles!- >

Unsealed Aggressor

Allegro
((Try as I might, I could never really brainstorm a character that would fit in here. Just wanted to stop on by and say that I'm glad this place is kicking again, it gets my think juices flowing.))
((Nice Venom..... and don't let the god people intimidate you...all characters are welcome here.))

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Bishopp Arumat
count_zantara
Shigekuni Genryusai

Consumed in her lust with the count she missed the opening of the door, though that would not mean she missed the entrance of her husband. An inward groan and smile at the same time as her teeth tugged at the counts lip while they kissed, her entire body was flushed with need as his fingers moved perfectly against the flesh of her inner thigh. She wanted to feel him clawing at her skin, her blood joining the sweat of their bodies as they continued. The thought was beyond intoxicating right up to the point that she heard his voice,

"Excuse me, I believe that's my wife you're using as a lap ornament."

Inwardly she groaned the part of her that had come to bloom under shige's watch, the good part that she struggled with at times, hung her head whispering words to her mind on how they had really screwed up. The side she was more in tune with the dark side of her soul laughed urging venom to deepen the kiss with Zantara her words spiteful and hateful at the situation. She would have pulled back to speak right then and there but the kiss continued deepening the electricity between herself and the count almost visible, his fingers curled under her inner thigh making her squirm against him as her nails dragged down his skin almost pleadingly. She stared at the count as he spoke watching as his fangs descended his almost taunting words towards the man she had claimed to love forever, something sharp began to dig into her flesh which made it even harder for her to think the promise of the violent combining of their bodies even then being promised should she but wish for it.

Her lips parted when suddenly there seemed to be something or perhaps someone pulling itself through the floor of the bar, she wondered briefly if that was even possible in this place and. Oh wait look sparkly..... shaking her head as the new strange person's voices chimed out, the combination was something nearly familiar and yet so foreign that it might have made her head hurt if she wasn't already distracted.

The time had been gifted for her to catch her breath, the desire slowly subsiding and yet escalating at the same time. It made her skin crawl and feel uncomfortable, she wanted to immediately crawl off the counts lap and yet she didn't want to move. This was what she wanted ........ wasn't it? Venom's tongue parted her lips running across them tasting the flavor of the counts kisses,

"Oh...... really ......... Your wife now...... after how many months of little to no contact? I had nearly forgotten we were still married......"

Her words were meant to strike where it hurt the most, she had given him one simple request when they married and he had broken it and at the same time her trust. It was simple, Never leave me alone........I can't handle being alone. She turned her body a half compromise perhaps to her two conflicting inner sides, her bottom still stayed upon the counts lap and yet she moved so she could see the other two beings that were in the little conversation. Crossing one leg over the other her pitch black eyes stared at Shige as she crossed her arms over her chest a frown upon her face, she appeared to be cool collected all the while her heart was racing and her mind was in confusion. Part of her wanted him to prove to her something though she wasn't sure what, part of her was pissed she was having her fun interrupted. It would have been a night that shige couldn't have given her, something primal would have been sated and now that primal urge for violence was growling in discontent.

Fused Shade

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
RenegadeIVLife
Venom Genryusai
// Has arrived.

/is in excellent mood!//
< -Snuggles!- >

// -snuggles with-

H-person: ^___^

Intimidated person: Don't be intimidated! Just jump in and have fun that's what we are about! XD //

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff