Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((you first, since the Sedan is yours))

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC: ON

God, this is going to be crazy up in this b***h.

-Goes to McDonalds OOC and grabs some fries.-

Ninja: Alright. Yes, that they are.

You got it.

IC: ON

Damion sat in the front seat of his luxurious and high performance company V12 Sedan as he cruised down a winding road. He had recieved word that he could take refuge here whenever he needed to by a close partner of his, but the place was sort of out of the way. He'd been on the road for a while trying to find the tavern and not the scenary was changing steadily. Snow dusted the trees and hills around him and the air, though dryer, seemed also heavier. He had turned on the heater some time ago to keep the cab warm and had shown his companion how to operate the heated bucket seats.

Looking over to the passenger side, he lets his eyes drift over Ristar's form. She had curled up for a nap while they were driving and he couldn't blame her. It was a long road and she had been through a bit of stress as of late. Admitidly, part of that was his fault, but his excuse for that was a little stress never hurt anybody. He was funny like that.

Still, she had stood up to her brother in Damion's defense, something that he knew was difficult for her. They were quite close before Damion had brought her world crashing down around her. He couldn't find anything he regreted off-hand, but he did think she would be better off for it in the long run. Hell, he had been nomadic for a long part of his own life and he was no worse for ware. Then again, his sense of perspective was worped so far beyond the norm that any sane person would likely keep their distance from him.

He was glad Ristar was on the edge, in that case. Despite their scuffel, he rather enjoyed her company.

Reaching over, he squeases her leg gently to rouse her from sleep. "We are close," he said, after giving her a chanse to wake up. "What name do you want to go by when we arrive?" It was blunt and to the point, but at least he wasn't being a d**k about it.

Anxious Noob

-Kisses her Shadow and snuggles him.-
"I love you baby."

Katarjena's Waifu

-Inserts credit.-

Ninamori: -Cuddles.- I love you, too.

Ruthless Prophet

((mind if I post a pic, my character is a humble cat?))

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Ninja Talk ON:
Boss-sama! I mailed people! <3 Is that your woman Boss-sama?! o3o =hands Ninamori a cookie= Hi pretty lady... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. =hides shy in box= teehee.

Best way to share pics is in a hyperlink.

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
bulllizzard
((mind if I post a pic, my character is a humble cat?))
((Yay! <3))

Katarjena's Waifu

I got the n00bs, yall. xD
-Deletes posts.-

Ninja: Yes. -Pat pats his ninja.-

bulllizzard: Why would you need to post a picture? We get the concept of how something looks if you're descriptive enough. Besides, relative things such as images should be kept in a entry somewhere for your RPC - reference. Ya don't need an image.

Ruthless Prophet

((ok sorry?))

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Love the post, Damion)) Images shot through Ri's sleeping mind, while voices both happy and sad raged in her head. The previous night's interlude with her brother reined supreme in her head, causing her to be a bit restless in her slumber. Doing her best to get passed it, her dreams focused on Damion and where they were headed. Unfamiliar scents crowded her mind, while a familiar touch seemed to rouse her from sleep. Grumbling a bit at being awoken, she batted at his hand a bit as her starry eyes fluttered open. Looking around the Sedan she was in, she blinked to clear the sleep from her gaze then turned it on Damion when he spoke. His question didnt surprise her, though it did cause a smile to curl its way over her lips. "Aren't you on top of everything. Ristar is fine, considering that is what you have been calling me lately." Brushing back fiery curls from her face, she moved her sapphire eyes over his form in one lazy sweep before scanning his face while her drove.

Anxious Noob

"I'm going to work on my RPC, and give all the info to put in one of the reserved post." -She smiles and giggles.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff