Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 3507 3508 3509 > >> >>> »|

Anxious Noob

=Mail Order Ninja Ai=
Ninja Talk ON:
Boss-sama! I mailed people! <3 Is that your woman Boss-sama?! o3o =hands Ninamori a cookie= Hi pretty lady... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. =hides shy in box= teehee.
-Take cookies and nibbles like a chipmunk.-

"Hi!"

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC: ON

You don't have to apologize, you've done nothing wrong.

Demonic Waffles

((*Coughs.* I infect sickness unto you all!))

Katarjena's Waifu

Dreamer: -Gives her some medicine.-

D<

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Ninja Talk ON:

Yay! ;D =eats pocky in box= Ninamori, meh lyke yoo face. +3+ =chu!= Cool siggy. <3

Anxious Noob

"Arigatou ne. Watashi mo suki desu yo! Oops, been studying Japanese too much today. Heehee. Thank you, I like you too! And my siggy cost me a MC." ^ 3 ^

-wiggles and eats cookie-

@ Dreamer
Your sickness can not penetrate my level nine Awesomeness.

IC: ON

Damion was not sure if she wanted to lay low or not, but seeing as they would be arriving together that would probably make it a moot point. He wasn't good at keeping a low profile. Still, he did want to keep using her true name. It felt familiar, considering his past, and he liked that.

Feeling her eyes on his form, he glances back at her and sees the odd look she used for him in her eyes. He puts his eyes back on the road then thinks about it. After a second he cracks an actual, real smile that manages to stay with him for a while instead of his usual cockey grin. Glancing back at her he playfully pushes her shoulder with his fist and keeps driving.

"Shadow is a partner of mine. Officially, I am suppost to kill him on sight, so watch yourself around him. But, sense we had such a long night, I think I can find a way to overlook him if he shows up." That was one of the best orders he had ever heard. It made him laugh inside every time he thought about it. "But there is lodging and food."

By now they could see the tavern in the distance. It would not take long to arrive.

Demonic Waffles

Arrion DeVryy

Dreamer: -Gives her some medicine.-

D<

((I SHOULD be taking that right about now. T__T'' But I'm a little to lazy..I want sugar.

@Gray: D: Watch me! *Skitters over to.))

Katarjena's Waifu

-Yawns big.-

Dreamer: Should; better.

Katarjena's Waifu

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The smile she got in response from him was something she couldn't help be smug over, knowing it took a bit to get him to truly smile. Brushing a hand over her skirt to brush fuzz from it, she listened silently to his words and remembered the man called Shadow. She had seen him at her brother's place, and was known to be a friend. Thinking over what she knew, her fingers toyed absently in her lap before lacing together. Feeling him push her caused her own smile to curved her lips, as her sapphire eyes lifted from her lap to look over his face once more. Nodding her head at his words, she looked out the front window and spoke. "He would be Neola's brother, correct? Is there any chance of us running into her?" Concern edged her voice, not wanting to cause any more trouble than she already had.

Careful, Dreamer. Sick or not, I still bite back.

IC: ON

Bringing up Neola was not enough to banish the rare smile from Damion's face. It was true, he wanted nothing more than to punish the girl for daring to threaton his legacy, but he did not think Lucianne was in any danger. Besides, Soft was looking over her, or something. He had somebody else do the paperwork.

"Probably." Then he remembered she did not come from the same background as he did, so she gave a s**t about starting trouble. Before the pause became completely awkward, he aded, "But do not worry. Shadow is a man to respect. His rules are simple; you take care of your own business. If she threatons you, then do whatever you feel you have to do to feel safe again."

To him, the idea of having your fate in your own hands was one of the best feelings in the world. So he hoped she would share in that by knowing that even Neola was fare game here if she was starting trouble. Reaching over to her, he slips his hand over and begins slowly masaging the back of her neck with his fingers to reassure her.

"Whatever happens, Ristar, you can be yourself here."

They had a minute to drive yet, but after that, they had finally arrived. He pulled the car up to a convieniant looking spot and parks it, then looks over at her. The smile was still there, but more subdued, as if he realized it was about time to pack it up and put it back into storage.

"You tell me you are ready and I will let you carry Angel in. Deal?"

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
Ninja Talk ON:
So do-ka? Rakki! <3 Tiz tres kewl. I would trade an mc fer art lyke that Ninamori-san. ^___^ I hate japanese. It makes my brain hurt. >=3

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Keeping her eyes on the road as he spoke, she couldn't help but laugh at his tone knowing all too well what was going on in his head. Listening to what he had to say, she sighed softly and nodded her head in response. Pondering on what Neola might do, Alex toyed with the hem of her skirt and tried her best to not let it get to her. I can handle her if she tried anything...I doubt she will, anyway....Damn it, why does this even bother me so much... Shoving her thoughts aside, the feel of his fingers on her neck soothed her as she sighed softly. "If you say so, Damion." Trusting his words, she took a deep breath and looked over the tavern when it came into view. A bit on the anxious side, she forced herself to remain calm then turned her eyes back to Damion when he spoke. Smiling at him, she lifted a hand and brushed her fingertips gently over his cheek. "Deal. I'm ready when you are, darling." Lowering her hand from his face, she unlocked her seat belt and waited for his response.

Anxious Noob

"Ninja, remembering the kanji makes my brain hurt. ;o; But I love speaking it. The girl who did my art is pretty awesome, I'm doing a favor and drawing her some art. Ask Shadow, he thinks I'm good. >w<"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff